OZ Design Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

OZ Design Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (43)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (84%) · Not as advertised (16%)
Libby Scholtens

Libby ScholtensCook 2614, ACT

Love the canvas wall art it fits perfectly into home.

Ordered it on the Monday The sales assistant was extremely helpful and rang Sydney. He was able to get my wall art on the next truck and I had it within 10 days. Fantastic

Virginia

VirginiaAustralian Capital Territory

I love this shop!

I have also bought a lounge through this shop as well as my new bookcase and did have a problem with the fabric of the lounge which was not the fault of OzFurniture however it all got sorted out and the lounge was recovered at no expense to me. Staff always friendly and helpful and love the range of furniture they have. Nice to be able to buy Aussie made stuff too.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Excellent service and a quality product

OZDesign Fyshwick is not a large store but it has a lovely layout and range. The items we purchased were delivered within a week. We're very happy with our product.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture ACT, Fyshwick compares to other Furniture Shops

Ginac

GinacCanberra 2600, ACT

I bought a couch and chair and they came within a week- great result as every other store the wait was over 8 weeks
I love the products and the salesperson was very helpful

Kylieh

KyliehAustralian Capital Territory

Love my new buffet

Store is well laid out, nice products, staff available to help. Easy process and delivery was great. Beautiful buffet made in Australia out of quality materials. Would recommend this store.

Trishj

TrishjDuffy 2611, ACT

Very happy with chairs

We were very happy with the service from the store. Arrived in store on time and delivery also on time. We are very happy with our new dining room chairs

AnneT

AnneTCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very unhappy with the broken coffee table

I ordered a Celeste coffee table. Waited two weeks. When I went to pick it up from the store the staff told me that the box had been opened by them. I brought it home and even before I was able to fully open the box pieces of tiny shards of mirror were coming out onto my loungeroom floor. I didn't unwrap it as the top of the mirrored table was clearly broken. It was obviously broken by being dropped during the transit to the store. I also noticed the legs of the table were not finished properly. I then had to drive back to the store with the broken table and get a refund. Very unhappy with the quality of the product and that the staff didn't check that table was in good condition and intact before I was asked to pick it up.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

LisaE

LisaEFraser 2615, ACT

Love the new modern look!

Love the quality and look of our new furniture and how comfortable everything is. We had a great experience from selecting what we wanted, from placing the order and delivery. Great customer service, and communication was excellent, keeping us updated on when to expect delivery. Thanks for looking after us!

Suer

SuerWoden 2606, ACT

Grey service and love my couch

I had great service from ordering to delivery. Promised times were adhered to and I was very satisfied with my couch
In addition the delivery service was excellent! I’ll certainly be back

Excellent Kitchen stool

The store is easy to navigate and the staff very helpful. We were very pleased wth the product - a delightful kitchen stool- and the efficient service and prompt delivery provided.

Store LocationACT FYshwick

Bev

BevCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy as...

Looking for 2 side tables. Oz had plenty to choose from both in their catalogue and in the store. Staff were happy to let me browse in peace but then were available for questions.
I chose marble topped side tables - they were ordered and arrived promptly and look great in our place. A satisfying experience - shopping in person, chatting to staff and getting a great product.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT

Unimpressed.

Unimpressed.

Good product and service

The sofa was what i was looking for and the service (instore and delivery people) were lovely and helpful. It is a good quality product, good price. Fabric isn't as soft as i expected (i got the next grade up) but i guess it's hard to tell from a sample.

Excellent service

Wonderful staff, very helpful without being annoying. Lounge came sooner than expected, delivery guys very polite. Whole experience from start to finish was wonderful. Store was well set out, lounge was fabulous so pleased with the colour

Bronwyn

BronwynCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Service

The staff were fantastic, had a great range of furniture out there. But there customer service was amazing keep us up to date with how our order was coming along.

Great service friendly staff

The store was set up beautifully and the range of products was great. We love the quality of furniture there and the delivery was fast. Thank you always happy with products

Store LocationFyshwich ACT

Furniture Shops

Furniture is creating a real family home love it

Store was well presented and furniture was easy to access , happy with the quality of the prices on the floor after looking at all furniture stores in Fyshwick oz has the best quality and range .

Store LocationFyshwick store ACT

Jane D.

Jane D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great service and super comfortable couch!

Very helpful staff. The delivery guys were very friendly and helpful. Love that the store has a range of Australian made furniture. The couch we purchased is gorgeous, so happy. Very comfortable and very good quality.

New furniture

We have previousely purchased furniture from OZ design and have found them to be very good quality.After looking around at other stores we returned to OZ design. We found the staff at the Fyshwick store to be veryhelpfull and friendly made our choice of furniture easy. Our order was carried out and delivered within the promised time.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Quality and Australian made.

Very happy with the time, care and advise given at the store when we were looking for a new dining table and occasional chairs.
The custom built table arrived in excellent condition and earlier than expected.
The many options to custom the furnitute to our requirements was clearly and patiently explained and organised.
Delivery process was smooth.
We had to put the legs in place on the dining table which was manageable but needed a drill and some muscle to manouvre the large table

Would recommend shopping at Oz Design for quality Australian made furniture at competitive prices.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationFyshwick. ACT .

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great service and products!

Really great products and awesome service. Every time I went in I was met with people that were eager to help and knew their products! I had to assemble one of the products I bought and it was super easy!