OZ Design Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (66)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (43) · Not as advertised (7)

Recently purchased from them and we didn’t get our stuff but the team members were really friendly and happy to help.

As mentioned we are yet to get most of our order but generally we are happy to purchase other things from them in the future

Quality furniture choices

Went to store for options to update furniture after renovations.So good to still find Aus quality not just available online

Amandaj
AmandajSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Stunning Products

The Fyshwick, ACT store is fantastic, perfect size and the staff are super friendly and knowledgable. Loved wandering though the store and seeking assistance on making my decision on a dining table and chairs. I was advised of time frames and the product anomalies that may have occurred. I felt very informed and loved the whole process, the staff have made the process fantastic.

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture ACT, Fyshwick compares to other Furniture Shops

The highest quality furniture I have ever purchased!

We purchased several pieces from the mango creek collection and we are so happy. From the in-store customer service and craftsmanship of the furniture itself to how easy it was to unpack (pretty much fully assembled and ready to go), as well as how professional the delivery drivers were, we give a huge thumbs up to our shopping experience.

Kira G.
Kira G.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Good experience

Really enjoyed my experience shopping at Oz Design in Fyshwick. The staff were super helpful and polite, assisting me with selections and measurements. I just wish the store was bigger - although that would make my decision making even harder!
Even the delivery team were superstars.

Jodim
JodimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent customer service, and love the cabinet !!

Amazing, friendly customer service team who were very helpful picking the right piece. Love the cabinet, great experience all round !

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

The place I go for the right quality, style & price.

I ordered, the chairs arrived (quicker than expected), in perfect condition, easy to put together and the quality I know OzDesign has. I have bought a few big items from OzDesign and they are all items I will keep forever.

Angelac
AngelacFadden 2904, ACT

I love this chair

I ordered this chair a couple months ago and was advised it would take a 8 weeks to come in. Timing was perfect, exactly as stated. The material is beautiful. The colour is perfect.
The chair is so good I will probably go back and purchase a matching footstool. I love going into the store and getting ideas for home. Thank you.

Rawson Table

Fantastic service in store, staff took the time to go over several tables so we could choose the most suitable one for our needs.
The table arrived without damage, easy to put together, the quality of the table and legs were high quality and I would highly recommend it.

Love my units

I was very impressed with the help I received from the staff.
One staff member in particular was very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me design my furniture so I would be happy with it.
Loved the range and there were catalogues showing the wider range as there was not enough room to showcase examples of all the pieces of all the different ranges.
I was also pleased that I could design the pieces to suit my space.
Good quality, well built.
It would have been helpful if the box showed which was the front of the units so when delivered the box faced the right way. I was able to unbox the units by myself but had to wait for help to be able to turn them around.

Pat
PatCrace 2911, ACT

Beautiful timber, elegant style

The range of products in store was wide giving lots of choice to customers. We have found the quality of all their products is very high. Assembly of the product was straight forward and we had our table and chairs assembled in no time. We are very happy with our purchase.

Drew
DrewFyshwick 2609, ACT

Ash lounge

Don't buy the Ash lounge with a chaise, it will almost double the price and it'll be too short and uncomfortable, it'll also make the lounge noisy.

Bob
BobCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product and good price supported by excellent customet service and assistance

Great range of products. We received excellent assistance and product advice and service and fitted in with our schedules. Strongly recommended.

Shannon S
Shannon SACT, 2604

Great Deal

I had a wonderful experience, from the sales staff to the delivery (which was a few weeks early). The product (leather dining chairs) are perfect, made with quality materials. Right down to the stunning wood on the legs. Lucky enough to buy on sale. Would highly recommend Oz Design if you are in market for quality.

Lovely stools

Stools look great however the plastic stoppers keep breaking
Don’t know where to purchase new stoppers that won’t break and scratch the wooden floor