OZ Design Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

OZ Design Furniture ACT, Fyshwick

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (39)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (83%) · Not as advertised (17%)
Trishj

TrishjDuffy 2611, ACT

Very happy with chairs

We were very happy with the service from the store. Arrived in store on time and delivery also on time. We are very happy with our new dining room chairs

AnneT

AnneTCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very unhappy with the broken coffee table

I ordered a Celeste coffee table. Waited two weeks. When I went to pick it up from the store the staff told me that the box had been opened by them. I brought it home and even before I was able to fully open the box pieces of tiny shards of mirror were coming out onto my loungeroom floor. I didn't unwrap it as the top of the mirrored table was clearly broken. It was obviously broken by being dropped during the transit to the store. I also noticed the legs of the table were not finished properly. I then had to drive back to the store with the broken table and get a refund. Very unhappy with the quality of the product and that the staff didn't check that table was in good condition and intact before I was asked to pick it up.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

LisaE

LisaEFraser 2615, ACT

Love the new modern look!

Love the quality and look of our new furniture and how comfortable everything is. We had a great experience from selecting what we wanted, from placing the order and delivery. Great customer service, and communication was excellent, keeping us updated on when to expect delivery. Thanks for looking after us!

Furniture Shops

Find out how OZ Design Furniture ACT, Fyshwick compares to other Furniture Shops

Suer

SuerWoden 2606, ACT

Grey service and love my couch

I had great service from ordering to delivery. Promised times were adhered to and I was very satisfied with my couch
In addition the delivery service was excellent! I’ll certainly be back

Excellent Kitchen stool

The store is easy to navigate and the staff very helpful. We were very pleased wth the product - a delightful kitchen stool- and the efficient service and prompt delivery provided.

Store LocationACT FYshwick

Bev

BevCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy as...

Looking for 2 side tables. Oz had plenty to choose from both in their catalogue and in the store. Staff were happy to let me browse in peace but then were available for questions.
I chose marble topped side tables - they were ordered and arrived promptly and look great in our place. A satisfying experience - shopping in person, chatting to staff and getting a great product.

Store LocationFyshwick, ACT

Unimpressed.

Unimpressed.

Good product and service

The sofa was what i was looking for and the service (instore and delivery people) were lovely and helpful. It is a good quality product, good price. Fabric isn't as soft as i expected (i got the next grade up) but i guess it's hard to tell from a sample.

Excellent service

Wonderful staff, very helpful without being annoying. Lounge came sooner than expected, delivery guys very polite. Whole experience from start to finish was wonderful. Store was well set out, lounge was fabulous so pleased with the colour

Bronwyn

BronwynCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Service

The staff were fantastic, had a great range of furniture out there. But there customer service was amazing keep us up to date with how our order was coming along.

Great service friendly staff

The store was set up beautifully and the range of products was great. We love the quality of furniture there and the delivery was fast. Thank you always happy with products

Store LocationFyshwich ACT

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Furniture is creating a real family home love it

Store was well presented and furniture was easy to access , happy with the quality of the prices on the floor after looking at all furniture stores in Fyshwick oz has the best quality and range .

Store LocationFyshwick store ACT

Jane D.

Jane D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great service and super comfortable couch!

Very helpful staff. The delivery guys were very friendly and helpful. Love that the store has a range of Australian made furniture. The couch we purchased is gorgeous, so happy. Very comfortable and very good quality.

New furniture

We have previousely purchased furniture from OZ design and have found them to be very good quality.After looking around at other stores we returned to OZ design. We found the staff at the Fyshwick store to be veryhelpfull and friendly made our choice of furniture easy. Our order was carried out and delivered within the promised time.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Quality and Australian made.

Very happy with the time, care and advise given at the store when we were looking for a new dining table and occasional chairs.
The custom built table arrived in excellent condition and earlier than expected.
The many options to custom the furnitute to our requirements was clearly and patiently explained and organised.
Delivery process was smooth.
We had to put the legs in place on the dining table which was manageable but needed a drill and some muscle to manouvre the large table

Would recommend shopping at Oz Design for quality Australian made furniture at competitive prices.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationFyshwick. ACT .

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great service and products!

Really great products and awesome service. Every time I went in I was met with people that were eager to help and knew their products! I had to assemble one of the products I bought and it was super easy!

Chris

ChrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Australian Made and Value for Money

I had visited many furniture shops searching for a new lounge and settled on Oz Design. I had a previous experience with the store many years ago and was pleased with my purchase. I was impressed by the quality and price and also the fact that it was Australian made. The sales person was excellent and helpful and and I could not fault the process. The only negative was that as I live 70 kilometers away, I had to organise its delivery.

The items are perfect!

Easy to navigate, good range, they offered and I took home fabric colour samples, which changed my mind, then they altered the product size specifications as per my request, and made the items specifically for me. The items are perfect! V helpful store staff - thank you!

Will

WillGungahlin 2912, ACT

Perfect pieces

Staff were very helpful and product knowledge was exceptional store was easy to walk around and product were of great quality just love oz design will be returning without a doubt

Dining Table

I was very happy with the product and the service, both instore with Peter and the delivery service, both who went above and beyond the standard service offered. Thank you.

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love

Easy to navigate store, absolutely beautiful furniture and service provided
10/10 satisfactory of range of products and