OZ Design Furniture NSW

OZ Design Furniture NSW

Moore Park, Auburn, Kotara, etc...

Reneem

ReneemMid North Coast, NSW

Brand new Australian made lounge - expect perfect quality? - wrong!!!!

Perfect for us

Easy to find exactly what I needed. Staff were helpful. Lounge was here on time, my 11 yr old son and I assembled it - easy peasy.

Kristina L

Kristina L

Friendly helpful service

The range of products is good, top quality workmanship, it was easy to navigate the store, furniture came already assembled

Karen May

Karen MayMid North Coast, NSW

Still thrilled with our purchase.

When I entered the store I had no intention of purchasing anything. I had been thinking about getting a display cabinet because I was sick of dusting the shelves. I looked at a darker colour unit & the friend I was with suggested the Mango Wood products. By the time we had left the store my girl friend had ordered a lounge & I had ordered the display cabinet, entertainment unit and coffee table in the Mango
wood range. it tooks about 5 months to arrive which was fine. It was delivered assembled and was in perfect condition. It has inspired me to 'autumn' clean my house and I admire it every time I walk through the lounge room. The store was well set out and the staff were very helpful. I couldn't be happier!

Michellew

MichellewHunter Region, NSW

Great lounge but.....

The lounge and chair are great, love the look, fabrics and colour. I’m still waiting to use the second recliner chair as we have to wait for an extension cord to be made because by adding an insert the lounge is now too long for the cord to power both recliners. We are still waiting after two weeks. My other issue is with delivery. I paid to have it delivered and yet I have to pick up my own tables as that would have delayed lounge delivery by 3 weeks. Also two young fit guys dropped everything all wrapped and boxed into my lounge and left. How much do you have to pay to have your lounge set up and packaging taken away?? I definitely give 4 stars for my lounge and chair but the rest....not happy Jan!

R Naidoo

R NaidooSydney, NSW

Recent Purchase

We were satisfied with the store personnel, and we're happy with the goods.
However, the delivery date was postponed a couple of times and we ended receiving the goods almost 6 months after the order was placed.
Further, your delivery men were rather uncooperative - lacking in customer service.

Great furniture

Good service in the store made our purchase easy. We did assemble the furniture ourselves but had no problems. We found plenty of choice in store and enjoy the shopping in store instead of online.

Sally Nichols

Sally NicholsHunter Region, NSW

I love it!

I walked in saw this and loved it.
The staff were fantastic, I have an artwork I bought from Oz Design a year ago and I love that too. Your items are unique and I love that.

Gayleenw

GayleenwSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Purchase

The store and staff, especially Debbie were extremely helpful and professional. I was fitting out my new home with lounge and dining room furniture. Debbie was the key of making the right decisions on our purchase. Communication was great. I was kept informed from start to finish. I love my new furniture. I would thoroughly recommend Oz Design.

Yolanda R.

Yolanda R.Sydney, NSW

Love our new lounge.

Friendly service in store, great payment options available. Delivery, on time, helpful drivers and we are absolutely loving our lounge.

cheryl_paine

cheryl_paineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never Again

Waited 4 months won't shop again no contact 1 email will buy from shops who have stock on floor .If the staff had indicated when I placed my order that it was not in stock would have cancelled

Janec

JanecSydney, NSW

This was not our 1st choice, but the best one!

Easy ,easy, easy. Our salesperson was terrific. We needed a lounge, quick. The salesperson was quick with our order. Efficient. He gave us correct delivery dates. And we sit comfortably on it now.

Lyndy

Lyndy

4 seater lounge /chaise + leather chair

We knew whereabouts of the store; the range of lounges and fabrics was very extensive. We are more than satisfied with both products, very comfortable, lovely fabric. No problem putting legs on chair.
Having to wait such a long time for the products’ delivery was a bit frustrating, particularly as it was manufactured in Melbourne. Overall though a good result.
Ahn was extremely helpful in store.

Jay K

Jay KHunter Region, NSW

Love the furniture but communication could be better

Store looks great and sales assistant on the day was very helpful with my quote. Purchased over the phone later that day. Was very easy. Unfortunately the furniture took a very long time to arrive. But worst of all the store was very poor at returning calls and responding to emails. I didn't get a call back when they said they would. And I didn't get a response to my email when I asked for clarification of my order's arrival and queried shipping. Because of this, delivery was delayed by another 2 weeks when I had already waited over 3 months for my furniture.

shane

shaneMid North Coast, NSW

disappointing product and problem solving

It took a long time to arrive 3 months late, that was not a big problem, then when the Dinning table coffee table and 2 side tables and entertainment unit arrived, 1 side table is broken in the box,back to the store, entertainment unit a different colour timber they tell me that there product controller has left Vietnam , its been 2 weeks and lots of visits still waiting there is a lot of reasons for the hold up but it doesn't help when you pay up and they deliver product that is not up to what you pay for its disappointing

Kater

KaterHunter Region, NSW

looks nice

Freight was insanely expensive for a 35Km trip.
Product required assembly - though this was never mentioned - you don't buy an OZ design item and expect it to come flat packed, you expect that out of IKEA.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Staff are excellent, love your designs.

Store was easy to walk around to find what you were after.
A wide range of products and styles.
Nice quality, exactly what I was looking for.
N/A

Kim

KimMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent product & customer service

We knew the product wanted, and Lenka was excellent in fulfilling our order and delivery to Coffs Harbour. Dining chairs easy to assemble

Angela

AngelaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent sales service

We purchased two prints and we are very happy with them and the service in the shop and communication when they were ready to be picked up. Looking forward to the rest of our order arriving.

Lisap

LisapSydney, NSW

Great Furniture

We bought our tables and chairs and they are fantastic. We did have to wait a long time for the table but definitely worth it. Customer Service in store was fantastic