OZ Design Furniture NSW

Moore Park, Kotara, Auburn, etc...
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

4.6 (1,096)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (34) · No (1,093)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (1,115)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (663) · Not as advertised (152)
    4.6 (1,102)

Damaged unit, manager not interested

Very serviceable

The young man in the warehouse was so accommodating, pleasant and helpful. The table was easy to assemble but quality not quite what w expected

Kim - Earlwood
Kim - EarlwoodSydney, NSW

Delays & Horrid Customer Service

Find out how OZ Design Furniture NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service when selecting item but poor service in delivery

Top service by salesperson when choosing my dining table.

The timber was Australian but it was made in China. I was told it would take 4 months to arrive.
Unfortunately the item took way too long to come from China & the item still hadn’t arrived after 6 months. Monthly emails kept saying the item was coming or “not too far away”. Suddenly my item appeared in the warehouse. Sadly I had to cancel the order after the manager promised delivery & then it never showed up. No phone call… nothing!
I was not offered any compensation or reduction in price after the inconvenience of waiting for that extremely long time.
A disappointing outcome… the matter was resolved as I received a full refund. Unfortunately I’m now without a dining table.

Jay
Jay

Now My Home Looks Like Home

Shopping here was such a positive experience. Staff could not have been more helpful - and didn't mind my numerous visits with tape measure and colour cards in hand. They allowed me to add new pieces (so much amazing decor to choose from) and timed the delivery so they came at once. Organising delivery was quick and simple and the delivery was very well organised within the times given. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Amber
Amber Sydney, NSW

Customer service

I happened to call in to your Caringbah store after I have water 4 weeks for my order with no communication. I happened to call past the store to see if there were any further updates only to be advised that “no 4 weeks after order! And that is been advised my order was coming in on 31 July… I did make the order in May.. no communication… rude customer service except for one lovely lady

Dreadful Customer service -again

Ally
AllyMid North Coast, NSW

A lovely experience

It was a joy browsing all the beautiful things in this store. The decor and presentation of the store is very well done. I purchased 3 bar stools and only had to wait a week for them to be delivered to the store from Sydney. They were already assembled and the lady who handed us the stools, allowed us to leave the packaging at the store so that we didn't have to get rid of it ourselves.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Love the new chairs

Many thanks to Oz Design we walked into store and practically picked the first chair we saw. Absolutely updates the kitchen & once you get started in assembling its easy. Great project while home lockdown. Was also impressed with customer service & how fast chairs arrived.

Jeff Kath
Jeff KathMid North Coast, NSW

Well Satisfied

On all points the Store experience was good, the Staff were friendly and helpful. Everything went well. The unit was preassembled so it went straight into use.
I have shopped there before and will again

Paul G
Paul GSydney, NSW

Helpful, very professional, extremely fast delivery!!!

Staff st both stores (Moore Park and Caringbah) helped all the way in the process from inital wandering around (before the lockdown), to assisting with the various colour options available, to very fast delivery, and on the second purchase that arrived later, they conveniently transferred the product to the local ( Caringbah) store to help minimise risk due to the (then) lockdown restrictions. The staff even helped wheel the product to my car and save me the effort of disposing of the packaging. I could not ask for anything more!

Best lounge EVER

I love the store, the layout, the furniture and the staff always greeted me in a friendly and familiar way. The delivery happened exactly as I was told to expect. Thank you

Warren
Warren

Efficient Purchase, Trouble-free supply

Went to Coffs Harbour store to purchase additional items to complement existing furniture. Became a special order with a long wait time. When available booked delivery that was made efficiently and without fuss. A good experience.

Love my new sofa!!

My family is in love with our beautiful new sofa - it looks gorgeous and is so comfy! Thanks Oz design for such great service and such awesome products!!

Lorraine F
Lorraine FMid North Coast, NSW

Great Store Experience

Rhonda was a great assistance and knowledgeable in helping us select and order our new dining table setting and display cabinet.

Read more reviews - page 2See all OZ Design Furniture reviews