Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

4.6 (1,184)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No (1,174)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (1,196)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (718) · Not as advertised (164)
    4.5 (1,192)

Will keep coming back

Kotara store is amazing easy to navigate through all of the beautiful furniture. So happy we found exactly what we wanted & was also in stock, so easy to order & only took 2 weeks to be delivered. The staff are so helpful & nothing was a drama for them. The furniture was very easy to assemble & very sturdy timber, great quality products.

• +1Thumbnail

Pamfepe
Pamfepe

Side Table

Staff member Josh was excellent. We were after certain height and width of a side table. Josh was knowledgeable about stock range

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Two beautiful items. Coffee table and console. They look perfect.

Excellent selection and very helpful staff who went the extra mile to assist

Alan
AlanSydney, NSW

Well-stocked store and helpful sales people

Brightly lit store with a good assortment of furniture on display. Also various fabrics and colours on different items such as sofas made it easier to decide which covering we wanted. The sales person knew his stock but was not pushy.
The sofas we received looked well-made and were well wrapped in tough plastic and sponge-foam.
Our chaise longue and sofa were very simple to hook together, as had been demonstrated in-store by the sales person.
My only complaint is that the delivery men were not only not wearing masks, they didn't even have masks in their delivery truck, so I had to give them one each. Very disappointing.
The carrier who took away our old sofa-beds was friendly and efficient - and already wearing a mask on arrival.

Maureen Thomas
Maureen ThomasSydney, NSW

Lounge and otterman

Ordered through Caringbah Store, staff were excellent and very helpful, I visited a few times and always had a great experience.

Barb
BarbMid North Coast, NSW

Truth on delivery

Had to wander a bit to find exactly what needed.
We were told 2 weeks for delivery after 3 weeks I called store and I am sad tosay I got a little annoyed when I was told it would be another few weeks due to waiting on part order . Which we knew would be late but had agreed that table and chairs available would be delivered in 2 weeks .
Took me getting upset and Annoyed to get them delivered on the Saturday 3 weeks later .
And we had to call the store all the time to keep checking .

Excellent support from store

We love our new couch. The table had a mark on it. Delivery guys were not very helpful and forgot the xtra couch covers. The sales assistant was great. We received our items in 2 days which was fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
rodeoute
rodeouteSydney, NSW

As we are leaving soon, sorry we didn't get involved earlier

very happy with the stools we bought. Sure to meet our requirements

• Incentivised Review No

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great service, great furniture! No need to wait 20 weeks!

The lounge we purchased was on display, the salesperson helped us with measurements and promptly organised our purchase and delivery. So pleased we didn’t have to wait weeks for our lounge to be available.

Would recommend

The furniture was gorgeous and as presented in the shopfront. The staff at Kotara set us up for an easy delivery and it was all hassle free. Would recommend.

• Incentivised Review No

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Rhonda was excellent she is very knowledgeable about the products and she has fantastic customer service skills.

The store is easy to navigate the products are beautiful and there was no assembly for us.

Ben
BenHunter Region, NSW

Staff member was very helpful

Staff member was very helpful-
Helped me measure the item, discounted it when I found damage and helped me load it when I purchased it. She was also very friendly and suggested other sale items that she thought may suit my room too.

Dale Erwin-Jones
Dale Erwin-JonesHunter Region, NSW

The chair were exactly what I was looking for

Excellent love shopping there and browsing the staff are always helpful

Cristina Giacomini
Cristina GiacominiSydney, NSW

Fantastic lounge

Wonderful customer service from Phillipa!
Courteous and thorough. Also great communication from the lovely lady who organised our delivery. I think it was Kelly.
I will be back for more as we have just moved.
Went to competitors and Oz design were fantastic.

Met our expectations

The Store was well laid out had a good range, table was well made and easy to assemble