Christinal
ChristinalSydney, NSW

Bungalow Console Table

We came to this store to look for a console table & take advantage of the post Xmas sales. Found what we were looking for & went to buy it. We were informed that there was no stock available of this item & delivery would be late Feb, so by my calculations about 10 weeks wait time. The item took 24 weeks to arrive, by which time I was completely over it. I called the store twice to express my frustration & ask for a refund of my deposit, to which I was told this wasn't possible. Didn't enjoy the process & would think twice before buying from Oz Design again.

Shiva M.
Shiva M.Sydney, NSW

Very helpful staff Zara and Laurice

Large product range
Extremely helpful staff, always willing to assist.

Received furniture before arrival date, little expensive than other stores but overall good quality and finish.

Middle of the road.

Some staff were helpful, others not.
Quite a goo range.
Not entirely satisfied with the products I bought.
Please I paid for the unpack and assemble/install option. I think I would have found the assembly quite time consuming and difficult.

Besser
BesserMid North Coast, NSW

Beautiful table, Great service and follow up

12 seater extension table and chairs. Looks great in the dining area. Aleksandra was very helpful, knowledgeable and didn't push us in any direction. She just guided us and gave great advice. If I was struggling to find a 'complaint', it would be the delivery time but we were prepared for that so not really a worry.

Love it!

The store was great & I was greeted on arrival without being too intrusive!
Great selection, so much so that I was able to purchase dinning chairs (2 matching styles) along with matching bar stools.
The customer service was excellent both professionalism & product knowledge & was a very pleasant experience all round.
The only negative is the frustrating wait time for some (not all) of the chairs purchased, however, we completely accept & understand the time restraints due to COVID-19.
The chairs we have received are amazing & great quality with no assembly required. Just can't wait for the others to arrive!

Lesley
LesleySydney, NSW

Lay bye item . Correspondence with the store was not answered.

Item not available at time . Put on lay bye . Approximately 3 month wait. Cancelled before delivery date. No refund offered.

Zoe Meunier
Zoe Meunier

Love my new entertainment unit!

Great service and product. Delivered promptly, looks fantastic, love the wooden top, gives the room a great coastal feel! Good quality materials used and lovely store to visit.

Rose of Newport
Rose of NewportSydney, NSW

Stylish bookshelf for a small space, a perfect fit!

It was easy to navigate around the store and see what was available. Staff were friendly and helpful and set clear expectations on availability. I was kept up to date with expected delivery times and the product arrived on the due date. Delivery staff went out of their way to help me remove packaging and put the item in place. We love it

Lisap
LisapSydney, NSW

Great Furniture

We bought our tables and chairs and they are fantastic. We did have to wait a long time for the table but definitely worth it. Customer Service in store was fantastic

Impressed

Received excellent advice and assistance from staff member. For the type of furniture I was after there was a good range and the item chosen was well made. It needed some assembly which was easy enough

Patriciab
PatriciabSydney, NSW

table fits well with other furniture in the room

You were the only store where i could find the particular table i needed in shape size and colour the range of your other products was good. i would be happy to return to that store if i needed anything else.
i was not able to assemble table myself and paid for that in my delivery cost the men were polite and efficient.

Sheryls
SherylsSydney, NSW

Super comfy well made couch

The store was lovely. Staff were pleasant.
The sale went fine. The only drama was finding out when it was to be delivered. That took a few phone calls. Covid I imagine impacted that however it may have been good / helpful to ha r been kept in the loop as it was a month later than expected.
Love
The
Couch!

Canary Tyke
Canary Tyke

Good product poor store cust service

Store had the wrong price labels on the range of products we were looking at, staff weren't apologetic just told us we were wrong. General manner was miserable. I phoned to see when it would be delivered and was told another 3wks, 1hr later warehouse phoned to tell me 2days. Warehouse staff were lovely

JillC
JillCSydney, NSW

We all love our new lounge

A good range of Australian made products and the quality is good. However, the delivery people just left the lounge standing upright on the arms, which wasn’t particularly safe and I was on my own and I couldn’t get it set up. Also the plastic covering wasn’t taken away. Otherwise extremely happy.

Slow delivery

Buying furniture here was easy. The range is fantastic but once you buy then, it comes the long wait for your furniture. It took 3 months for 2 chairs!