Cazdodds

Cazdodds Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my new kitchen stools!!

I chose 4 kitchen stools for our new home, stock was available and pick up was extremely easy from the warehouse

Merredith

Merredith

Great quality, delivery was delayed by 6 weeks

Was frustrating trying to get an answer on the expected delivery date, felt like I was getting the run around. They "found" my lounge after I said that I was going to call the managing director. The delivery guys were good, arrived when they said and were helpful. The quality of the lounge seems good and it looks great in my room. The sales staff were helpful at point of sale, it was just the follow up which was unsatisfactory. They were always polite.

Excellent customer service

Store very well set out, easy to navigate and friendly staff to assist which made our shopping more satisfying in purchasing from the store

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Castle Hill compares to other Furniture Shops

Very comfortable!

I selected an arm chair for our nursery. It was easy to navigate the store. The quality was good and it was relatively easy to order. Some other furniture stores made you wait months before the goods can arrive. For this chair it was just under a month. We had to assemble the chair legs but it was fairly straight forward. We are happy with our purchase, though might consider buying a separate otterman for added comfort for the legs.

Col

Col

Very Good

Very Happy with purchase. The furniture was delivered at the time stated by the store. The delivery people were efficient and assembly was quick

Unhappy

UnhappySydney Surrounds, NSW

No Customer Care

Adrienne Alexander

Adrienne AlexanderSydney, NSW

Love my new furniture

Ozdesign had a large amount of quality furniture so it was difficult to choose a new dining table but we endured up going with an extendable mango wood table and some white covered dining chairs. Delivery took some time due to covid delays but once everything arrived I could not be happier. Everything is beautiful and sis Ie house perfectly.

do not buy

The furniture set i bought was very poorly made. 4 out of 4 drawers were completely broken or barely usable. The furniture seemed to be miss-measured and overall just not worth the price. I do not recommend buying from this company.

Sourav P.

Sourav P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good Complaint Management

We ordered the Cleleste Coffee table from OZ Design Castle Hill outlet. We picked up the table from their Rouse Hill Warehouse. On opening it up in the house we noticed the mirror on top is not cut properly and a section of the edge was straight instead of being round. On lodging a complain it was promptly attended and also they asked us to use the table until the new one is available. Very happy with the Complaint management process.

Sarah  155909

Sarah 155909Sydney, NSW

Easy!

Picked the lounge online, delivered on time- easy! I don’t have twenty words to say about the purchase. Just easy

Judithg

JudithgSydney, NSW

New lounge looks beautiful in my home.

Easy to fine my way round the store, great choice. Absolutely love it in my home. Very easy to assemble.

KimGA

KimGASydney, NSW

Great range of high quality furniture.

We purchased the Quinn 3 Seater Recliner. It is seriously the most comfortable sofa I’ve ever owned. Great quality cushioning and beautiful fabric.

Love the purchase

Found exactly what I wanted to purchase , easy choice in the store . Great range to choose from . It arrived on time .

Lizjules

LizjulesSydney, NSW

Great furniture you can't find anywhere else!

Great range in store. Excellent friendly service. Value prices and high quality furniture!
We were able to buy some items off the floor and others were supplied promptly from the warehouse or import order.
One item was faulty but this was resolved professionally to our complete satisfaction.

Sophia

SophiaSydney, NSW

Love my new lounge! It’s so comfortable!

The store is easy to navigate. I went specifically looking for a lounge. Quality is great and assembly was easy.