Oz Design Furniture NSW, Moore Park

Oz Design Furniture NSW, Moore Park

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (111)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (57) · Not as advertised (15)

Janec

JanecSydney, NSW

This was not our 1st choice, but the best one!

Easy ,easy, easy. Our salesperson was terrific. We needed a lounge, quick. The salesperson was quick with our order. Efficient. He gave us correct delivery dates. And we sit comfortably on it now.

Lyndy

Lyndy

4 seater lounge /chaise + leather chair

We knew whereabouts of the store; the range of lounges and fabrics was very extensive. We are more than satisfied with both products, very comfortable, lovely fabric. No problem putting legs on chair.
Having to wait such a long time for the products’ delivery was a bit frustrating, particularly as it was manufactured in Melbourne. Overall though a good result.
Ahn was extremely helpful in store.

Laurenb

LaurenbSydney, NSW

Love my couch, it’s the centrepiece of our living room!

Amazing, I love my couch! Hands down the most comfortable couch I’ve ever had, there was a slight delay with shipping but worth it in the end as it completes our whole living/dining room!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Oz Design Furniture NSW, Moore Park compares to other Furniture Shops

Mary R

Mary RSydney, NSW

Easy to navigate store and we quickly found what we were looking for, customer service guy was polite, friendly and helpful.

Malcomw

MalcomwSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

In November 2020, I went into the Moore Park Oz Design store to buy furniture for my new apartment.

Didn't have a clue what I was doing.

Staff were helpful and nice notwithstanding my hours of indecision.

Made the purchase and paid but a few weeks later a number of items were to be delivered several weeks beyond the 8 to 10 week estimated wait because of covid international supply problems.

I asked for a refund for the late coming items because I really needed furniture. Again, service was excellent and quick.

Trustworthy and recommended.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

The 120cm round mango tree wooden table is just perfect for my new apartment.

It has beautiful colour and quite light than composite plate. I can feel the difference when touching the surface. It is real wood!
The product is smoothly arranged to pick up from store. It is convenient and saves $99 deliver fee, lol.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

JeanaghC

JeanaghCNorth Western Region, NSW

Great Instore Service

I was in the store on another matter and spotted the two prints that I eventually purchased. Order was done instore both professionally and in a timely manner. Products were delivered to my regional NSW home in accordance with the instore advice. I am really happy with the quality of the prints purchased.

Great

Fine to find things and the staff were lovely and helpful with my requests and could change the delivery dates

Ragini L.

Ragini L.Sydney, NSW

Stunning sofa set

Lovely range, helpful staff

Helpful and well informed staff, good range of pieces, quick delivery, staff kept us informed of progress, helped get it to the car even.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

The sofa is so comfortable to sit on

They delivered the sofa on time and assembled it for me. Great service! The sofa i bought from Oz design is so comfortable to sit on

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shopper 2020

Shopper 2020Sydney, NSW

LOVE my lounge

Love my lounge and the sales person was fabulous. I'd only buy from Wendy! She was really helpful and NOT pushy at all.

Michael k

Michael k

Upset to very satisfied

Purchased a reclining leather 3 seat lounge, saw it in store and were surprised when told could be delivered next week. Arrived and after paying $150 for delivery and installation lounge wouldn't recline. Next working day the salesmen came to our home and got it going and promised to refund the $150 installation fee, great customer service.

Solid table solid staff

I was impressed with the store staff: personable and reliable. Delivery was timely and well performed. The store staff inspire confidence. I will go there again. Meanwhile my’Fenton’ table is very sturdy and looks great.

Lejlam

LejlamSydney, NSW

Perfect furniture!

Sales assistant was very helpful and patient with us. Helped us pick the perfect living room furniture pieces. Delivery was on time and items were packaged to perfection. No assembly was required. I can’t be happier! Thanks!

Melvinm

MelvinmSydney, NSW

Medium quality

When trying to connect legs to table , the inserts which the bolts go into were completely rusted and could only get 2 of the 4 bolts in. Had to drill and screw the other 2 legs myself. Maybe use stainless steel hardware next time , I paid more than enough for this table and will not use oz design again.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Best recommendation, best sofa!

Craig was friendly and knowledgeable and recommended the best sofa fabric to stop the cats clawing the sofa! We have been embedded in our sofa since it arrived and we love it!

Good service

The chairs were excellent with the instructions clear and easy to follow. but before that the store's service was excellent, the young man bringing the chairs down to my car in two separate trips.

Service unmatched anywhere!

I am very impressed with my new Ashton Mink 3 and 2 seater couches. Impeccably made and the service at the store was beyond the call of duty and unnecessary but welcomed. A special mention to Craig who even went out of his way to come to my house as he knew a modular wouldn't fit but knew I wanted one. Of course he was right but the outcome is terrific.

10 out of 10

Very good experience both in store and then over the phone when I called to purchase product a few days after visit. Item arrived on time and put together quickly. Can't fault this experience. Would definitely purchase from these guys again. And I'm loving my table, looks great!