OZ Design Furniture Online store

OZ Design Furniture Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (86)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (90%) · Not as advertised (10%)

Judy

JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great online experience!

Online store was easy to navigate. I bought 2 discounted prints. They look even better than pictured on the site! Great price and exceptional quality. Thrilled! Would highly recommend to friends and family

Angela Ferre

Angela FerreSydney, NSW

Perfect, just as per the picture on line

Ordered online, product as per description, great quality at a great price.
Easy, quick and no fuss. An issue with quality of my purchase was identified at the warehouse and I was contacted prior to delivery that they had requested replacement items, pre Christmas delivery was guaranteed and happened, Delivery drive was very professional, friendly and on time.

Great quality & design

I had actually seen the desk in store, it was easy to locate online. The delegation very was fast, reliable & the people who delivered were courteous & helpful, providing advice on assembly

JillianH

JillianHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Delivery time, customer service was great, arrived earlier that expected and nothing was an issue.
Quality of the TV table was amazing, well packaged, easy to unpack.
Delivery driver was pleasant and no issue taking it up the lift.
Will definitely go with Oz design again.

Thanks Jillian

MattD

MattDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, but order via local store for better pickup options

Ordered after seeing in local store. Went online, but there was no option to collect from local store ($100 shipping or warehouse pickup 40km away). I ended up abandoning the online store and purchased through the local store where I could pick up.

Amazing quality but unlucky

Delivery time, customer service and online shop experience was great. Quality and craftsmanship of the furniture is amazing. I am giving 3 stars because the wooden block inside the cabinet which holds the lock wheels for the doors was cracked in almost 2 pieces. Because of this, a screw fell out and fell perfectly into the gap of the door wedging it shut when the cabinet must have been on its front in transit or at some point. The only way I could seem to open the door was to force it open, creating a chip in the frame. Now I have to repair it.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst online shopping experience!

Dont ever waste your time using the oz design online store. It has been the worst online shopping experience and customer service I have encountered. I have done a lot of online shopping. First you need to chase shipping because it doesnt arrive when the tracking says it has. Then they send the wrong items, then they make you wait 48 hours between communications, then they tell you one thing and keep changing what theyll do. Then they dont collect or exchange when they say they will and you as the customer have to chase them yet again. They then wont send the correct item until they receive the wrong item even though them not receiving it is their fault.
It is the worst customer service ever!!! Do not buy online!

mm0311

mm0311Sydney, NSW

Reasonable range and easy to navigate

Online store was easy to navigate and the images provided views from different angles.
Some decor items I had seen in store were not available however which was a little disappointing when they were on promotion.
The delivery options are there but I strongly believe that they are misleading. The buffet is in a large bowl x when ch should be removed for the standard delivery as it is not worth an extra $60.

DennisM

DennisMSydney, NSW

Great TV Unit

Easy to order then to pick up from warehouse, staff at warehouse were most obliging in processing order and accessing goods and loading into my vehicle for my return trip home

NicoleT

NicoleTSydney, NSW

Absolutely love my print. Have wanted one for ages but couldnt find exactly what I wanted

Love the quality of the print. Very sturdy. Easy to hang. Had been looking for a print for a long time but never found what I wanted until I saw it online at Oz Design

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Product did not meet my expectations

The process of shopping and ordering was fine, however I was disappointed that the product was nothing like that depicted on the website
I am also disappointed with your returns policy

Disappointed. No stars.

My parcel (worth almost $200) was delivered but by the time I got home 2 hours later was missing, presumably stolen. I contacted Oz Design, the dispatcher and courier who all said that because I chose Authority to Leave (offered prominently as a delivery option), it is my problem. I have had parcels delivered to my house for years without incident and I cannot find anything on any of the websites that say choosing this option is at the buyers risk but no one involved is interested. Deeply disappointed in my first (and last) experience with Oz Design.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great to purchase things that cant be viewed instore

Easy to navigate site, great products and variety, didnt have to assemble as it was artwork ready to hang , quality is always great at Oz Design and different to other homeware stores

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

The chairs we purchased matched our requirements.

The OZ Design store at Port Macquarie was very helpful as we had to order remotely without actually seeing the kitchen chairs in which we were interested. The store also effectively coordinated shipping as per our requirements.

Olliew

OlliewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products, very disappointing returns policy!

I purchased cushions online and found the customer service to be fantastic and the delivery time very good. However, I did not read the returns policy and when I discovered that the cushions were too large for my couch, I was unable to return them. I realise that I was at fault for not reading the returns policy but who these days has a 'no return policy'! Unfortunately, I will not be purchasing from Oz designs again for this reason.

Easy as

Simple and easy, clear checkout and delivery. My only issue was being left with 4 HUGE boxes to get rid of after delivery. The products were amazing and each one was individually wrapped to ensure no damage.

Good priced product

First time buying online, it was an easy transaction and the postage well priced. Will look again at your products in the future and hope goes as easily as this purchase did.

Nicki

Nicki

Fantastic

My on-line purchase was super easy & made even easier by Trish when i contacted her via email to make an enquiry. Thank you Oz Design, love my purchases, great value for money.

Pearl

Pearl

Love the framed picture

I am very happy with my online purchase. I did have to wait and drive to warehouse to collect, but very happy with product and communication regarding collection of order

Anita L

Anita LIllawarra, NSW

Great service. Love my wall units.

Easy on line ordering. No problems at all.
Wall units exactly as seen
Communication great
Delivery guys very friendly and helpful.
Overall , very happy with Oz Design
Would definitely order again.