fabulous

Great value and exactly as pictured love it! The stools fit my decor perfectly. No assembly required.
Great quality arrived promptly. Would highly recommend. Looked everywhere for the stools in this colour.

Wilton Coffee Table

We saw this coffee table in a OZ Design Furniture but it was only display unit and no new item was available according to the shop assistant in Sydney's North West store. My wife really liked the elegant design of the Wilton coffee table, so after returning home I started searching on the web and found it on the Oz Design Furniture Online store and ordered without any hiccup. As the delivery fee for this small coffee table worth $499 was $100 or 20%. So I decided to collect it from their Sydney warehouse in Rouse Hill 5km from our house. We are happy with the quality, design and durability of the table. It came fully assembled so we did not have to do any work to put it together.

I would recommend Oz Design Furniture Online store to anyone looking for well design and built furniture at a competitive price. I would encourage Oz Design Furniture to consider how ebay plus or Amazon Australia delivers their goods in quick timeframe and at a substantially reduced delivery fee for ongoing sustainability of their business model otherwise they will not succeed.

Product Appearance As advertised

Glass table top not secure

This glass table looks great and is the perfect size. Unfortunately the glass table top is not secured. This means that if you put your elbows on it (as we all do at times) and lean even just a little bit, it will tip up. This is a serious hazard with small children who may pull on the table and elderly people who may lean on the table to stand up. I would not recommend this product. I would return it if that was possible due to the safety hazard.

Product Appearance As advertised

Even more perfect in person!

I took a chance and ordered the two tone Hampton console & entertainment unit purely from the images online and honestly - wow - even better in reality! I’m so very impressed and so easy to order and delivery was within 2 weeks. I paid extra for the furniture to be assembled for me & rubbish taken away. Completely worth it :)

Quality plus

Beautiful quality stools- worth the price tag. Delivery was pricey $60 but they came fully assembled. .. bonus! And were on our doorstep in 2 days.
Based on our first experience, would highly recommend this company and this product.

Excellent and friendly

Lovely shop, furniture easy to see from different angles, staff very friendly and delivery boys incredibly professional ! Our sofa arrived on time and we are very happy with the quality.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love it! Perfect print! Helpful staff!

I love my tropical protea print...Lurece from Belrose was so helpful on the phone...Delivered promptly and in perfect condition! It looks amazing in my bedroom...will definitely be looking for dining furniture next!

Product Appearance As advertised

Online was fine, collection at store was not great

Rang store to purchase item to be told there was none left in the state. A week later I purchased it online and hoped for the best! And was able to purchase. When we picked it up in store the lady was abrupt and rude and said ‘if there’s any issues call online not us’

Product Appearance As advertised

Non responsive website and rude client service in resolving the issue

Went to purchase online but when completing order it keep processing with oz design icon but didn’t get a confirmation. Client service claimed I got an email which was sufficient but it was in my junk inbox, so instead of fixing the issue for me they insisted I made the error and I had to cancel my store order as they couldn’t cancel the unconfirmed online transaction. Client service we’re extremely rude so will never shop with oz design again. Although the lady at the kotara store was very understanding and helpful

Wall Art

The online store was easy to navigate and the search function brought up the piece I was looking for immediately. I saw the item in store and found it super easy to find on the online store. The product came in perfect condition, and was of very good quality. I have other wall art by OZ and this was my first canvas piece and is of the same amazing quality as their framed glass images. Great shopping experience.

New Rug!

Online ordering was easy. Delivery was far quicker than I expected & we love our new purchase! Manage to order at a time that had free delivery also. That was a real bonus.

Decent deal & ordered online

Bought a clearance buffet table online after being told about it in the Auburn store. Good pricing & quality for a clearance item. Ordering online was straightforward and it was helpful to see how many were left. Slightly more expensive delivery fee cf to other furniture stores. Delivery process was relatively simple tho with limited options and table arrived a week after ordering.

Love it

I live down south coast my nearest store is warrawong which I love going to customer service is good they are always helpful I purchased my artwork there for my dining room among other things I also purchased artwork for my loungeroom to that was online also bought a plant stand and a vase love shopping at oz design great for ideas ,to definatly shop there again.

Pretty good

I found what I wanted quite readily. Ordered on line - no hassles. Arranged delivery date - came home a day earlier from holiday stayed home all day, didn't arrive - phoned - given another delivery date a week away- then was advised don't deliver to my area on that day ever - delivered next day. Staff pleasant and helpful on all occasions and I was given a delivery fee rebate. The item is great though a bit flimsy and probably a bit pricey for the quality but looks just right where it is.

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect for my lounge room and dining room

I am extremely pleased with my recent purchases. Customer service was excellent and organised delivery for me at a convenient time. The delivery guys assembled everything for me (extra cost)

Product Appearance As advertised

Love our new dining room chairs

Very good and helpful advice in the store. We were able to take a chair home to see how it looks in our dining room, really great service.
Very happy with the product.

Product Appearance As advertised

Nice item but not colour I expected

The item is good quality however, I thought it was blue and white but in actual fact it is blue and grey. Not exactly what I wanted/expected but it will suffice. Colours need to be more accurate on website and much clearer/descriptive photos as consumers are relying on accurate info and don't want to waste time with returns. .

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Side table and print arrived very quickly and packed securely

Happy overall with the quality and condition of the goods. Website had some issues when trying to get to check out and needed several attempts to finally process the transaction. Otherwise everything else went smoothly.

Kitchen table and chairs

Service amazing to start with. Product is superior to previous purchase elsewhere. I went to every store and couldn’t be happier I chose this product. Design and comfort is unbeatable.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great experience but shipping a little slow

website was easy to navigate and was handy to see what was in stock immediately. cushions are of great quality - very happy but delivery was a little tardy. took over a week