OZ Design Furniture QLD
Listing monitored by OZ Design Furniture

Billd
BilldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed

The store is ok, the staff ok, but the product that we purchased was really awkward to build and we were unaware that we would have to pay for delivery. The chair "Turner Reclining Chair' build instructions are confusing, small and without enough clarity. It took at least 2 hours for a product that cost $800. Never Again!

Lucyw
LucywSouth East Queensland, QLD

ETU just perfect for our new apartment

very good service at the store and well informed staff member with very good range of product.
The product we bought is Australian made with Australian timber and very well constructed. We were prepared to pay more for a product made here and not in China. It was delivered before the expected date and no assembly was needed, a very good delivery service.
We will certainly shop in this store again.

Gail
GailMelbourne

I love my new Wallis chair, very comfortable the the covering is perfect. The wall unit is also perfect

The staff were very helpful and pointed us in the right direction and helped with choice of wood tone to suit our other furniture.
The products are perfect, just what we wanted.
The delivery men placed the furniture where we wanted it. Great Service!

Find out how OZ Design Furniture QLD compares to other Furniture Shops

No fuss no bother, chairs perfect just what we wanted.

Chairs easy to assemble - went back and bought picture to go with our chairs. Staff friendly and very helpful indeed.

Jenny
Jenny

Service With a Smile

Downsizing from a large family home to a unit can be a daunting task. I stumbled on the store by chance, not having bought new furniture in some time. The service I received was commendable and the advice given, very sound. Having purchased amid the COVID pandemic, furniture was in short supply and the waiting times lengthy. I was kept informed regarding the status of my order, which I greatly appreciated. My experience of the Toowoomba staff was a wonderful one. The furniture I chose fits into my new dwelling like a glove. Thank you.

Angelap
AngelapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality furniture

Really impressed with the quality of finish and comfort of the chair purchased. Fabric design are unique and reflect Australian design piece.

Rosed
RosedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Find

Found what we were looking for immediately and we had it assembled for us. It was 15years since we purchased similar product so knew the quality we required

Great table!

The store was quite full, hard with children to navigate. We ended up going home and ordering the item online. It was simple to assemble. Looks great

Jenny D.
Jenny D.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality furniture, Australian made - delighted!

Sales person was super knowledgable and helpful, Debbie. Love the piece we bought - true value for money…craftsmanship, beautiful wood, lovely design. Delivery went smoothly , even with a COVID lockdown. All rules followed, and delivery guys were careful, safety focussed and obliging. Delighted!

Suet
SuetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love visiting this beautiful store Oz Design

As soon as you walk into OZ Design you feel the warmth and style of the furniture and decor and know that you will probably not walk out of this store without a purchase. Everything is showcased beautifully in individual home style settings within the shop. The lamp and vases I purchased this time were stylish and different and have completed my lounge perfectly and the quality of the products I have purchased over the years has lived up to my expectations.

My couch was just not 100%

We bought a 3 seater couch with a chase and ottoman. our 1st time buying a couch worth more than $1500 so we selected the colour of fabric and everything. The 3 sweater cushions were plump but the chase cushion was flat. It looks out of place. looks strange. Not strange enough for me to complain though. you asked here hey.

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Had an imperfect dining table (a few little obvious faults) delivered & Justine was so helpful in getting this issue sorted out & rectified efficiently. Always kept me informed & nothing was ever any trouble for Justine. She is a real asset to Oz Design Furniture.

Erin F.
Erin F.South East Queensland, QLD

Skygate store has great layout and lots of new items added regularly-all be visiting again shortly.

Jenny at the Skygate store provided information on the rug and must commend the service provided.
It was my first visit to the store and I will certainly return and have recommended the store to family and friends. Jenny has a very pleasing manner and is always willing to help and provide that little extra service. Thank you once again to Jenny!

Wendys
WendysSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent product and service

Totally satisfied with dining chairs. Quality product. Did not have to assemble ourselves. Good range of choice. Lengthy delay in delivery unfortunately. Still waiting for further order.

Kylie
Kylie South East Queensland, QLD

Good product but terrible customer service

I had a very negative experience with a staff member named [Name Removed]. I phoned on 6 separate occasions to place my order and each time [Name Removed] was rude and abrupt and each time said she would call me back yet never did. On the day I picked up my rug with my newborn daughter in the baby carrier [Name Removed] was particularly rude telling me the rug would not fit in my car despite me saying I've measured it and it would. I could tell [Name Removed] behaviour was making other staff uncomfortable and they looked embarrassed by her actions. I'd be surprised if I am the first to have this experience.

Read more reviews - page 2See all OZ Design Furniture reviews