OZ Design Furniture QLD

Debr

DebrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stool not sealed now stained!

A drop that looks like oil has taken the colour out of one of the seats, clearly they were not sealed with anything and are very porous! Probably not the best for a stool. The store was professional and easy to deal with, just not happy with the product!

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

2 Matching Sofas - So Comfortable!

Lovely showroom . Staff are friendly and helpful. We are very happy with the quality of the products. No assembly required.

Scotty

ScottySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful print. Suits our decor perfectly

Easy to deal with, clean tidy store. Staff were friendly and helpful. We purchased our print on Sale which was awesome

Shelleyp

ShelleypWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Slow delivery And damaged

Staff very helpful when purchasing items. Then communication was not very good while waiting for my items to arrive. I purchased $8000 worth of furniture and it took almost 5months to get it (not good enough) finally received items and the dining table had a dent in it and we were told that’s acceptable damage as it’s in the under side of the table. I’m sorry, when you pay $1800 for a table, it should have no damage. Not happy!

Angelam

AngelamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service over and above and beautiful choice of products

Enjoyed my shopping experience with Oz design. Plenty of choices for lounge styles. Love my coffee table and side table. The service I received was 5 stars, the owner went over and above to assist me with change of mind and followed up to see if I was happy

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Taking way too long to receive order!!

We are still waiting for part of our order. We never use this company again! The time it’s taking to receive our lounge is ridiculous. No updates along the way. We are the ones having to make contact for updates.

RobertL

RobertLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong Chairs

We bought 12 chairs. When we picked them up after driving 1 1/4 hrs, the pickup labels were correct but when we got home two of the chairs were the wrong ones. We returned to pick-up the correct chairs.
The was no recompense

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable & Quality Leather Dining Chairs

Purchased leather dining chairs on sale in November not delivered until February due to Covid. Extremely happy with the design, quality and comfort of the chairs.

Worth the wait

Searched for many months both online and in stores for the perfect coffee table set for our beachside retreat. Finally found a unique design at OzDesign, and although we had to wait a couple of months after placing the order it was well worth the wait.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products and great customer service

The furniture is beautifully made and arrived exactly when we were told it would. The staff in the Fortitude Valley store were very accommodating particularly when changing our order and the customer service / claims team were fantastic in resolving a slight issue with one of the pieces. We are very happy - we have some beautiful furniture that feels and looks like it will stand the test of time.

Worth the wait

The staff were very friendly and eager to help,advising me on the expected delay before I chose my product.On the day of pick up I spent 30 mins just trying out different colour cushion options and spoiling their displays but was assured that was ok Thank you Louie
I’m still on the hunt for assessories and spoke to Bev at the Bundall store and she was very very helpful too well done to Oz design

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great product and great service by delivery company

Good information from sales rep. Good quality products. Did not have to assemble the furniture. Good range of products available.

Rhonda

Rhonda South East Queensland, QLD

Love my beautiful new furniture.

Great quality and an attractive design, I looked at many furniture stores and found exactly the item I wanted. I will definitely buy more furniture from oz design.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Great store with lovely staff

The store was well layed out. The staff knew their stuff and assisted, without being pushy for a sale.
They set expectations on delivery (slow due to COVID and Christmas) but exceeded them. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with OZ Design Furniture

Love our dining room chairs

Easy to navigate the store and we found what we wanted after weeks of looking at other stores.
Range was extensive and attractive.
The quality is very good.
Luckily our chairs came assembled.
Very happy.

Margaretw

MargaretwSouth East Queensland, QLD

New dining table and entertainment unit perfect for new home

Jo was very knowledgeable and happy to give us her time when we went into store to browse. Once we moved and knew measurements and selections worked, we placed order in store. Delivery and assembly team were friendly and professional, and removed all packaging. Service all round excellent and product good quality.

Sarahf

SarahfDarling Downs, QLD

Stock and Service

Very happy the stock was available to take home straight away. Service was genuine and helpful. Store presentation was amazing. The chairs are very light. Maybe could have been more solid.

Leslies

LesliesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of dining table and chairs

Store visit was a good experience.
I was specifically looking for one product and am very satisfied with the product purchased. I did not assemble the furniture

Bruce Q

Bruce Q

Excellent design & high quality

We shopped at Helensvale which is easily found and a well laid out store. Whilst we had our minds on tables, the store layout made it easy to select other furniture that complemented our table purchase. All items were of excellent quality and the delivery service was great with them assembling the table

Shareec

ShareecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

From the service at the start to finish was exceptional. I was kept updated on Delivery the whole process. The quality is amazing.