OZ Design Furniture QLD, Bundall

OZ Design Furniture QLD, Bundall

4.5

Unique perfect match

The store was beautifully decorated with a broad range of furniture pieces giving us much choice for our decisions. The furniture is not only aesthetically appealing it is functional and sturdy. The dining suite and coffee tables were the perfect addition to our home. We are very satisfied.

Bev is the best!

Bev was helpful and personable. Delivery was great, put together table and took away boxes, which was good, other deliveries from other stores did not and charged more!

Perfect lounge

The store stock was very tastefully displayed with a great range of on-trend products. I am very pleased with the quality of my lounge, it is above the standard of products offered by competitors. My lounge was assembled by OZ Design staff on delivery. The parking right outside the store was much appreciated.

Store LocationBundall, Queensland

John

John

Great sofas

Good products. Love that it is Aussie-made. Good quality. Sofas were delayed due to CoVid lockdown at the Melbourne factories but this is completely understandable.

Lyn

Lyn

fabulous service

was very impressed with the sales and delivery staff. The delivery men unpacked the lounge and took all the packing away

Store Locationbundall

Julied

JuliedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Paid a deposit on a large framed print, at POS was advised availability timeline, - they were spot on. Bev called as soon as it arrived instore. Our option always was to collect instore as we live close by. Print packed very well. Transaction easy, process smooth.

Love them

i sourced the stools oz had the best variety and price. The staff were great. They rang and let me know they were there asked when I would pick them up and on arrival they were ready and waiting which was fantastic. They were individually boxed so easy to transport and they were already assembled.

Suzyq

SuzyqSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very uncomfortable parchment 3 seater sofa

Very uncomfortable sofa, told them, they don’t care or reply to emails, feels like you are sliding off the base

Simmy

Simmy

Love it!

We were looking for a tv unit and as soon as we saw it we knew it was the one. The staff were really helpful and the delivery men were really careful and polite. The unit came in one piece which was wonderful. Very happy!

Kitchen stools

Oz Design had a great selection of stools. I am very happy with the ones I have chosen. They are good quality and were easy to assemble. The staff were helpful too.

Candy

CandySouth East Queensland, QLD

My neighbour has table envy

The staff were helpful when I purchased the setting, but the follow up afterwards was a bit lacking. I understand that the with shipping from overseas it would take longer. However I was not informed when my purchase had arrived and delivery was booked in on a day that I was working without being notified. It was only after making a phone call to see if it had arrived, that I was told 2 days beforehand of the delivery day. As I live on my own I then had to find someone to stay at my unit to accept the delivery. Apart from that little hiccup, I am very happy with my table and chairs.

Margaret

MargaretAU

I love my couch

I went to a lot of furniture stores and Oz design by far had the best staff, very helpful and kind polite and caring. I got the perfect couch for my needs and was able to select a different fabric than what was offered. I have it home now and couldn’t be more thrilled with the workmanship and the comfort.

Sue W

Sue WSydney, NSW

Good quality furniture and customer service.

Oz design have a good range of high quality furniture. The staff were friendly and knew the stock. I purchased 6 chairs from the Bundell store in Queensland for a premises interstate. They were delivered in good condition within the stated time frame.

Friendly staff

Yes very easy Good / very satisfied lots of products to choose from/ the product I bought I was very satisfied with 3rd one from your Bundall / yes easy to assemble.

Margaretm

MargaretmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Love my new lounge. We are so happy with it. The service was great and everyone was very nice. Goods delivered on time and very professional delivery guys.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Heather

HeatherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent stock and staff.

My barstools are perfect. All the staff were helpful and friendly. I will be back to purchase a buffet I saw on display that I really liked.
Thank you so much.

Store LocationBundle QLD

Deanne Allan

Deanne AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hampton's Furniture and Ash Lounge Suite

I was very happy with the customer service in store from Bev. She was very helpful and friendly without being pushy. I visited the store several times before making my big purchase and it was always a pleasure. When I couldn't find the fabric I wanted, Bev suggested I visit Warwick Fabrics where I found the exact fabric that I was very happy with. Delivery and assembly was excellent and the furniture is great. The only criticism I have is that there was no communication in regard to a delayed delivery date which was very annoying and frustrating after waiting 8 weeks.

Store LocationBundall, Qld

Hampton’s Desk

Amazing experience with OzFurniture! Upon arrival they had rose petals laid out for my arrival. After a 30 minute back and neck massage they had my desk fully assembled and loaded safely into my vehicle. They had two people waiting for me back home to unload and place it into position in my house. After cleaning my whole house the guys ask me if there was anything else they could do for me before leaving.
Now, if you people want an HONEST review print my first one. If not, then get lost and don’t ask me again to write a review for you because you’re full of crap!!

Stephenb
Stephenb

Sickofripoffs

SickofripoffsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Baxter dining table

A lovely experience in store which made our purchase a lovely one. The dining table is stunning & has a beautiful finish with tapered edges. Interesting legs complete the style. Very happy with the timber as well.

Clairem

ClairemSouth East Queensland, QLD

My mum loves her new recliner chair.

After purchasing a chair for my mum which was not appropriate, was easy to get a refund and found a chair more suitable which she loves. Was all done without any hassles. Thank you