Oz Hair & Beauty Online store

Oz Hair & Beauty Online store

Jcrain_88

Jcrain_88Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Boswell rich repair pack

Absolutely love this website! Amazing offers and products! I use it for all my hair care needs! Always very fast shipping. Alot cheaper than shopping at salons in my home town. Highly recommend to everyone

Date PurchasedAugust 2019

Great Site for Purchasing Hair Care

I use this site regularly to buy my hair products, they always have a great selection of products and regularly offer sales. I love that I can purchase litre shampoo and conditioner and that they stock my favourite hair care brands.

Magda

MagdaQueensland

Excellent online shop

Oz hair & beauty is the best! I have been buying my hair products there, and I do buy quite a lot of them, for the last few years. Great product range, great prices and fast free shipping.

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
True Design P.

True Design P.North Queensland, QLD

Love my Redkin products

Love Oz Hair & Beauty, they have the best prices for Salon brands, great customer service, order online, and receive your order within a few days of ordering.
My go to place for all hair products.

Celine D

Celine DSydney, NSW

My favourite online store with exceptional customer services

I have been shopping with Oz Hair & Beauty for 2 years now and have not been disappointed once. Great range of quality genuine products that are backed up by genuine Australian Warranties, competitive prices with lots of promotions and bargains all year round, well designed and informative website, very fast delivery and what I like most is their dedicated customer service team. They are very responsive and supportive, either via email or FB page. I received my order last month which was missing 1 item. After I emailed them, within 1 hour they shipped out the product without any fuss and I received it the next day! A real reliable online store.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Amazing Discounts and Bargains!

Great range of products and great service. They have Live chat available for instant assistance. Competitive rates! highly recommend Oz Hair & Beauty. Lots of discounts offered and also gifts with purchase.

Jenni

JenniWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best range and price

This store has the best prices and range of products available online. Quality brands available at the cheapest prices. Delivery is quick too. I just shop here now for all my skincare and haircare needs. I highly recommend this store. Every time I shop here they also include a bonus gift that is useful when I spend over $100.

Fels

Fels

Good variety of products

It's easy to find the products I wanted and I am satisfied for range of products available and very happy with the products I purchased and I purchased products regularly

Marg

MargMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best prices around

Oz hair has the best prices and deals of any hair and beauty online retailer. Offering fabulous deals and sales, you will save $$ on the best brands available. Super fast postage, easy returns and fully warrantied products make it easy to shop with peace of mind. They are my go to website for any major hair appliance purchase. Love them.

Shopping here for years

I have been purchasing all my hair care products from here for a few years now. Best prices and quick delivery. They stock a massive range of quality hair care brands.

The best for Hair & Beauty!

The store is very easy to navigate and has the best range of products at affordable prices! All products I have purchased from Oz hair and beauty have been top quality and the quick delivery is even a bonus. Would not go anywhere else!

Lindajds

LindajdsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent online store to shop at!

Since being recommended to me, Oz Hair & Beauty is the only place I shop for all my hair care needs. They have a fantastic range of quality brands, competitive prices and friendly customer service if needed.
The website is easily navigated and includes relevant information on all products sold.
I have only had one issue and that was resolved quickly without any fuss.
Oz Hair and Beauty is always a pleasure to shop with.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

When your hairdresser recommends them, they have gotta be good!

i expected a lot and I was still impressed! HUGE range, competitive prices, heaps of sales, and super fast delivery. The site is clean and easy to use. 10/10 I recommend!

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

My favourite online shop!

I have been shopping with Oz Hair & Beauty online for longer than I can remember. They have an amazing range of products with a great range of price points too. The individual product reviews give me confidence when trying something new. My favourite part is the same-day delivery option (perfect for the days when I feel like pampering myself after a bad day).

Tim G.

Tim G.Sydney, NSW

I just cant get enough.

This store is simply the best. It has it all and has it at unbeatable prices.
Fast shipping.
Great customer service.
Incredible products.
Best prices.
I just cant get enough of Oz!

Look no further for all your hair products!

Great product range, speedy shipping and great customer service. This is the go to for all your hair product and accessories. The prices are also competitive as is the quality.

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent prices! Fast delivery and great customer service

Very easy to find products online and cheaper than most salon prices. Lots of product options with detailed descriptions and useful information! 10/10 for the quality my stuff that has been shipped, my straighter came packed very confined so no damages as well as all my hair products brought! Great site

Date PurchasedApril 2019

Heather

HeatherCanberra

My go to for everything hair!

I regularly shop with Oz Hair & Beauty for all my hair needs. They carry an extensive range of quality brands and their prices are usually hard to beat. I’ve always received my order within a day or two of ordering. They are very prompt with dispatching! Not only do I find their ranges, prices & shipping fantastic, I also find their customer service to be exceptional as well. I will continue to shop with this great business!

Great online store! Reasonable prices and super fast delivery!

This is now my go-to online store for hair and beauty products. Their prices are always competitive and they have all the latest stock. They also ship everything quickly and hassle-free!

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Kel

KelTasmania

Awesome online shopping

I've been shopping with Oz Hair&Beauty for well over a year now. They in my experience are the fastest n safest when it comes to delivery . They have a good range of qaulity products. Great service all round!!!

Date PurchasedAugust 2019