Oz Hair & Beauty Online store

Oz Hair & Beauty Online store

4.9

Good store with a wide range of products but an amazing customer service team to go with it!

So simple and easy to navigate online. They kept me up to date with my orders and have reliable communication and service. Can't fault Oz hair and beauty at all!

Date PurchasedJuly 2020

Great customer service :)

I've purchased from Oz Hair for a couple of times, and the product and delivery speed were awesome! I was having some trouble with the reward points this time, and the customer service team was fast and effective in addressing my issue. :)

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Annabel Jones

Annabel Jonesmelbourne

Will only ever buy hair products from oz!

Great prices! Fast postage! One item came cracked, I emailed customer service within an hour they had replied, sent a new one out free of charge! Fabulous customer service!!!! Thank you!

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Oz Hair & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Fantastic service

I am so impressed with the service and prompt responses. My initial parcel was damaged by Auspost and was resent by express post the very next day. I was always kept up to date. I love the products and it is the 2nd time I have ordered online from Oz Hair and beauty and it won’t be the last time. Thank you

veronica rose

veronica roseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous online store

Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous
Love there products love there prices
Had a mailing issue the girls at oz beauty went far and beyond too help
Even checking up to see it all went thru
Highly recommend
Fast Efficient Extremely Helpful
Love these guys

Excellent customer service

I received a faulty product and Rose from customer service was excellent in correcting the issue and sending me a new product via express post free of charge. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedMay 2020

Amazing customer service

Unfortunately I purchased a product that caused my skin to react. Worried that I would have lost my money after purchasing this product, I thought I would email customer service at Oz Hair & Beauty anyway. To my surprise they were extremely helpful and to add very fast with their reply and they did all they could to help me and refunded the amount very quickly. I am so very grateful for their wonderful customer service. Not only did my products ship fast, but they were also fast to help me with my issue. Couldn’t recommend them enough.

KMH2428

KMH2428Hunter Region, NSW

Fabulous service and great price

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with the service and price. I purchased a Parlux 3500 hairdryer online ( I dropped mine onto tiles and smashed it after 12 years of constant use)

I live in rural NSW but received it in 2 days ! I also received 5 products to try, one being a toning treatment for blonde hair - you must be psychic as I have blonde hair.

Very impressed with the quick service and the tracking updates. Also the price was the best I could find. Cheaper than anywhere else Thank you so much. I shall be shopping with you again

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Purchased the GHD hair straightener

Purchased the GHD straightener and got it delivered within 3 days. Perfect service and delivery. Would highly recommend me them to anyone. The GHD straightener is a great product and they even delivered me a free disinfectant spray

Beauty Product Retailers

Great product. Exceptional customer service.

Bought my product which unfortunately was delivered with a broke lid. Emailed customer service and had a new product on the way within 12 hours and was able to keep the broken product too.
Very quick shipping too!

juanita b.

juanita b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing products, incredibly fast delivery and best online customer service by far.

I have been ordering from Oz Hair & Beauty for some time. They always have a great range of products and the best deals.

I have never waited more than two days for delivery and any product or delivery issues is fixed in real time!

Big thank you for yest another seamless experience, when I have been getting some very bad online service from others through COVID.

Juj

JujSydney, NSW

Very helpful customer service

Love their store super easy to navigate what you want to find with the search option. Love the range of products they have , however I wish they had a bit more hair care and vitamin products. I was super happy with the products i received high quality products worth their money. Al though I had a problem with shipping and my address that was not showing up in their automatic address section, but they were happy to reach out and help me with this.

Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

Amazing!

OMG my order has arrived and once again So quick! (Almost next day)
Ordered a much needed blue shampoo & this was the only place to have it in stock near me.
Every time I do an order it arrives so quickly.
Thankyou once again - I will gladly recommend you to anyone!

Very High Standard of Service

Very easy to deal with, fantastic communication which exceeded my expectations. Great range of products that have reputations of quality and a competitive price. Will gladly purchase from again. Thanks!

Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such great service!

I received the wrong sized product, however the team at Oz Hair and Beauty were super quick to respond to my email, and organised a replacement and allowed me to keep what they had initially sent me. They then sent out the correct item with express shipping and it came the next day. Super impressed with their service and prompt communication and responses. Will definitely be a returning customer.

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Love this website !!

The team is so friendly and the products arrive so quickly. They were very accommodating and gave me free sample products that were full size! Will be using again to buy

Jade Winton

Jade WintonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Company

I have purchased a few times from Oz hair and beauty - the prices are outrageously cheap, products leave warehouse quick and shipping is so fast. I will continue to purchase from here.

EJ88

EJ88Australia

Excellent customer service!!

I made my first purchase online and within a day the customer service team had sent me an email informing that one item was out of stock. They then proceeded to give me the options of either waiting for the item to come in or to send the other item then. I was happy to wait, they were apologetic and said they would send it once the item arrived (they told me how long until it would arrive). Within 2 days it was shipped. Very quick service despite the small delay. Thank you for the excellent customer service and communication. I will be buying again!!

Excellent communication

I placed an order in early April and due to lockdown it took a very long time to arrive in Auckland NZ. However, the team at oz hair and beauty have supported me every step of the way. Their prompt communication meant I felt reassured that my order was on its way. When it finally arrived, nicely packaged, I was over the moon with the service received from these guys. Will definitely buy again!

Date PurchasedApril 2020