Listing monitored by Oz Hair & Beauty

Lara D.
Lara D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer service and easy to deal with.

Very happy with how my issue was promptly resolved, especially on a Sunday. Definitely happy to continue to support this online business.

CGrace
CGraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

My go to store for most beauty products!

Regular customer here who isn’t going anywhere! Afterpay plus other payment options available making larger orders more affordable. There is an enormous range on offer with so many of my products I don’t need to go elsewhere. Customer service is excellent with special thanks to Cherilyn - who was so not only delightful but quick to respond and extremely helpful with my order. The site is very user friendly.

Quick customer service

I thought a product arrived with a part missing, they responded immediately to chat and has the next steps ready which was amazing. I found the missing part in the box so crisis averted but I appreciate the service.

Dianna
Dianna

Service team are extremely helpful

Shopping at Oz hair & beauty has been so seamless. Better yet, their service team have been delightful to deal with.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Oz Hair & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Online Shopping

I have always had no issues with the online portal and receiving my products very promptly. If I have had any questions or concerns they have always been dealt with asap

Anthony N.Oz Hair & Beauty

Simple and effective everyday cleanser!

I started to use this cleanser almost every day for a few weeks, and it has left my face feel so soft, smooth and clean, Very skin friendly! Recommend as a quick morning/night routine

omyara1985
omyara1985Victoria

Lightweight and pleasant to reapply

I've been enjoying applying this Avene Aqua fluid sunscreen every morning and reapplying it during the day. It makes reapplying an easy and pleasant experience.

It's very easy to apply, blends effortlessly to the skin, no grease or fragrance. It does not sting my eyes.

It's very lightweight and sits beautifully under makeup. It has a slight white cast to it but nothing over the top and it did not bother me at all. I have olive skin and the white cast disappears after blending.

The packaging is very sleek and compact. It's pocket-friendly and I would recommend it for anyone that struggles to find a sunscreen that does not sting the eyes.

I would repurchase it once it finishes. It is a staple in my daily routine!

a_cadee
a_cadeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oz Hair and Beauty are fabulous .

I have only positive things to say. Fabulous range of all genuine products, quick dispatch and amazing customer service. I have only ever had one item arrive damaged but Kiara and Bronte responded immediately to my concerns and rectified.

Vicki V
Vicki VRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Essential for BLONDES

Love LOVE L O V E!
I live with tank water and it dulls my blonde – using WOW has changed my experience – it no longer dull or brassy NOR purple tinted
THE BIZ – recommended

Amazing Customer Service

What a great online experience I had with Oz Hair & Beauty. I ordered, it was shipped almost immediately but unfortunately got stuck in transit (totally not their fault). I contacted Oz Hair & Beauty after some time had passed and still no package was delivered. They replied within an hour and lodged a enquiry with the carrier straight away. They kept me updated the entire process and the day after the enquiry was lodged my package was delivered. Incredible customer service, so accommodating lovely staff. Thankyou Kiara for all your assistance.

Date PurchasedOctober 2021
Mr & Mrs C.
Mr & Mrs C.Central West, NSW

Love them!

I love how quick they deliver, presentable packaging and love the freebies! Amazing! The product that i need has always been out of stock in different online shop, but i'm happy that they restock quickly.

Fel
FelSydney, NSW

Great Products, Prices and Customer Service

I've been buy from Oz Hair & Beauty for several years now.
I love their huge range of products and brands plus their prices are so competitive!
They are always extremely quick to deliver.
I wouldn't go anywhere else for my hair and makeup products!

Suzanne
SuzanneCentral West, NSW

JUST WORKS SO WELL FOR ME

I am so happy with their service, they dispatch so quickly to me. Twice I have had a small issue, no fault of theirs and they have promptly fixed it. I honestly can’t fault the girls I have dealt with. I live in a regional area and can’t always get the products I need. You don’t have to spend that much, in one purchase, to get free delivery, it’s great.
Thank you for good service.

Awesome Customer Service!

I received my order and one of the products arrived damaged. I reached out to customer service and they got back to me so fast. Bronte was wonderful and organised a new product to be sent out free of charge. 10/10 customer service! :)

Great online experience.

Fast delivery and great products at a fantastic price. Nicely surprised at how good Oz Hair and Beauty were. Thanks