Oz Hair & Beauty Online store

Oz Hair & Beauty Online store

Make sure you read before you buy!

Purchased products for Christmas worth $250 for my partner... was delivered with “safe drop” I never authorised safe drop

The items have gone missing spoke to hair and beauty and was informed that on a different page on their website (you would only find it if you were looking for it)
That it says all items are safe dropped and hair and beauty take no responsibility for items once they have left the warehouse...

You would think they would take some responsibility and request signature delivery so if no one was home it wouldn’t be left at the bloody door in full sight of anyone walking past

Great online shopping

Great products, great prices, excellent service and delivery. I would highly recommend it as your hair products store. Definitely the best online shopping experience I’ve had!

Anastasia

Anastasia

Best Customer Service Ever

Hi Anastasia,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We strive to do the best we can for our customers. If there is anything else at all we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out xx

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Oz Hair & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Super happy with my purchase the packaging was amazing I'm definitely going to get more thank you guys so much

Amazing products super happy with the packaging thank you thank you thank you I'm definitely going to get more I highly recommend you guys I'm definitely telling my friends about

Vickii P.

Vickii P.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect, can't live without it

Received my Babyliss 32mm air brush, I was unable to purchase one through a number of shops unless I had a two week wait, found OZ HAIR & BEAUTY online and the service was outstanding. I only ordered it yesterday and received it today and saved more than $30.00, to me they were a lifesaver as I have been using this product for years and could not wait for weeks from the shops I went to. I will be shopping here from now on. Thank you so much

Karen

KarenDarling Downs, QLD

Great Products

Thank you so much easy transaction and very quick delivery my purchased arrived today only 3 days from purchase, packed really well. So convenient. I will be buying more from you in the future

Recommend

Oz hair and beauty are awesome I’m from New Zealand and my product which got me excited is a hot roller heater. it’s so pretty arrived in 6 working days I was so fussy about the tracking info but when they say it’s coming it’s really coming the customer are so on to it thank u Rose highly recommend

Kaled55uhdzf

Kaled55uhdzfCentral, SA

Lighting fast shipping

I can't fault these guys at all, I love Thier products, I purchased alot of stuff recently and will continue to do so the website is really user friendly, and these guys are super fast to get your order shipped out, will shop here again and again. ❤️

Popy

PopySydney, NSW

Great products and the best customer care.

Vert easy to browse online shop, found my tool and ordered, received on the same day and amazing customer care!

Happy customer

Happy customerNorthern Region, NSW

Customer service

After signing up to receive offers and become a member I was delighted to see i was eligible for a one time only 15% discount. So after making my selection I proceeded to the check out and finalised my order but then realised I didn't apply the 15% discount code. I emailed Oz Hair & Beauty and within an hour the refund for the 15% was done. Extremely happy with their prompt refund and the customer service I received from Dominique was excellent.

Anthony N.Oz Hair & Beauty

I ordered the Pure fusion complex pack that contained shampoo, conditioner and treatment.

Thank you Jess for fixing my order, best customer service I have encountered in a very long time. I will definitely be ordering from the company again ☺️

Ashley

AshleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible returns policy.

Not satisfied with hairdryer purchase, hopeless power. Unable to return ‘used’ product after testing, despite everything still intact. Don’t waste your money here, go in store instead!

Excellent customer service

I had a missing parcel but the team is pretty good at getting back to me with solution and prompt reply. happy for the customer service and the efficiency. I will buy again.

Jules

JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, great product range, good prices

The website is easy to navigate and the product range is fab. I know that lots of people are having trouble getting product from overseas at the moment but these guys seem totally stocked. I have bought some great quality products from here that previously I thought I could only get at my hairdresser - at more expensive prices. And the service is great. Fast and efficient.
Thank you Oz Hair and Beauty for making my life easier.

I SHOP ONLINE

I started shopping online from this place at the start of the year , I have now placed multiple online orders because There pricing is amazing and there shipping is the fastest , the last order I placed it came 2 days later and I didn't even selected express shipping!!

Beauty Product Retailers

Very easy to navigate and the range of quality products is outstanding. My experience with my beauty expert Jess was amazing. Jess handled my query professionally and promptly and o was impressed with her excellent customer service.

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a Davines conditioner which had been damaged in transport and the product had leaked. Dominique was extremely helpful; after speaking on the phone and sending a follow up email requesting photos for the warehouse team, Dominique had arranged a replacement bottle to be express posted which I received within 2 days. I was very appreciative! I could have received a partial refund, however, I received a replacement given the damage to the container. This is my first time ordering on Oz Hair & Beauty and I will certainly order online again.

Hi Kellie,
Thanks for your review. Not only Dominique, but our whole team are overjoyed to hear about your positive experience with us!
Have good rest of your day!

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Customer Service by Dominique!

Dominique went above and beyond to resolve an issue regarding a product I purchased. She had a replacement express posted to me and threw in some large sized samples to the package. Her customer service skills are the best I have ever experienced. Will definitely be recommending Oz Hair & Beauty to friends and family thanks to dealing with Dominique :)

Hi Emily,
Thank you for your feedback. Dom and the rest of our customer service team are so delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us!
Have a good day.

Sammy

SammyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing customer service!

I purchased a few bottles of Haircare which unfortunately when delivered had leaked everywhere, I emailed customer service and within 2 days I had my replacement bottles in my hand! Amazing customer service, happy with my product also!

Paula

Paula

Excellent Customer Service

Just a shout out to Dominique who very swiftly rectified a product delivery issue i had on monday. A product was missing from my order and once I notified support they sent it express post and i received the item the next day. I was very pleased with the turn around of the situation and the quality of the products i recieved. Thanks Dom!

Hi Paula,
Thank you for your feedback. Dom and the rest of our team are so glad we could help you in an efficient manner.
Kind Regards,