Ozito 18V PXCLMK-018

Amelia

Ameliaasked

Where can I buy a new blade for ozito pxclmk-018

Rakeshasked

Can you use 5.2 A h battery on the mower?

Arnold

Sorry for the late reply.
Yes you can use it. The bigger the longer you can use it

Rakesh

Can I use different batteries? For example 1 x18v 3Ah and 1x 18v 4Ah in the mower as I presume the power is combining?

jun o.
jun o.

Yes you can, however, the 3Ah battery will drain early than the 4Ah battery. Better to use same capacity to avoid hassle.

NIck P.

NIck P.asked

Hi, Can any one please confirm If other batteries fits asking because dont see much space between two batteries once you install in mower.
Ie. : 1 x 3ah and 1 x 4ah/5ah
or.... 2 x 4ah or 2 x 5ah.
I want to buy New batteries but not sure what to buy dont want to spend too much. Currently have 2 x 3ah batteries. and want some more usage time Please advise.

Arnold

If your Ozito is Power Xchange series then you have to buy the 18V Power Xchange Battery

Judith Championasked

Aftrr purchase, do you have to put any parts together?
Thanks Judi

eric m.
eric m.

Hi Judi
Very easy job for putting the handle together rather than that mower come in one piece out of the box
Battery last approx 30min for 2nd height adjustment

Arnold

Yes you have some parts to connect to each other and all is so simple.

Thanks for your advice J

gabiann

gabiannasked

cam I sharpen the blade on my Ozito cordless mower?

Gurto
Gurto

Not 100% sure sorry, but if you have the tools & know what your doing, I'd go for it!!

Yes u can i often sharpened mine

gabiann

gabiannasked

can I sharpen the blade on my Ozito cordless mower

Yes u can i often sharpened mine

Joy

Joyasked

The mower is too high, is there a way to lower it when it's on the lowest cut already to be able to cut the grass lower?

Sue
Sue

No, it only has three levels. I find the lowest one perfect for the nature strips, and the medium one seems just the right height for lawns.

Jenni
Jenni

The lowest is 25 cm and I use this to scalp my buffalo lawn once a yeat to help prevent thatch build up. The rest of the time I use next level up ...35 cm which works fine for me. Not sure how low you want to mow or what turf you have.

Ronald B

Ronald Basked

Is it ok to wash down around the blades

Jaspa
Jaspa

Hi Ronald. I scrape around the underside, but don't hose it out. It looks like there are air vents from the motor there, so being electric, scraping and wiping is all I would do.

Akash

Akashasked

Will this work on a 100 sqm of thick palmetto or sir Walter buffalo grass?

Sam
Sam

I am not that professional to answer this question. But generally what I do if I leave the grass to grow long I start cutting on higher gear ( 3 for example ) then if I need shorter I step down to 2. I believe my backyard is 50 sqm. When the grass is short it just do it in one go. hope this helps.

Mountainasked

Can I buy extra pair of spare battery? And where? Cheers

lasarus21
lasarus21

Yes, Bunnings stores, just check website for availability in your local stores

Mountain

Thanks! Just wonder does this lawn mower can apply 3.0ah battery as it originally applies to 2.0ah batteries. Cheers

DiS

DiSasked

The safety key has stopped working, its always been awkward. It needs to be taken out after every use. Now I cant get it to work at all. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Retired_Landscaper

Retired_Landscaperasked

Does this come fully assembled?

Alexis Tyler
Alexis Tyler

No it does not but you should be able to get a floor model or ask a staff how much it'd cost to have it assembled. I'd suggest trying Bunnings for this as they tend to be the only place that does assemblies.

terri777

No, you have to fit the handles. A bit fiddly.

Helsa

Helsaasked

Love the mower, but would like to get a spare blade, but Bunnings where we bought it do not have same, where can I get it?

terri777

You have to order it in at bunnings.