OzKleen Shower Power

OzKleen Shower Power Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Saraasked

Is shower power safe to use on ezy clean treated shower doors?

Bazz D
Bazz D

I have a glass shower screen and no problems with ozkleen cleaner.
I suggest that you read the label

Sara

So has your glass shower door been treated with ezy clean technology by metro glass or similar?

Eva

Evaasked

Is shower power good for septic systems?

Pete
Pete

Sorry, I have no idea.

Uneasy off bam.
Uneasy off bam.

I would believe it would be as there are no harmful chemicals in it, It states on the bottle that it is safe for septic systems. Hope this helps.

Lisa82
Lisa82

Yes it is! I too have a sceptic system as well grey water, so I research a lot of products before I use them. Thankfully, this brand does :-)

sharee

shareeasked

I would like to know the ingredients in shower power?

Anya
Anya

Hi, there are no ingredients listed on the bottle, however it does say that it is Citrus Fresh and enviro friendly

njwood60
njwood60

The SDS is here: http://www.ozkleen.com/assets/files/Shower%20Power%20Citrus%20SDS%20v1%20May%202017.pdf
That is for the citrus version.
Citric acid (1 - 5%)
Lactic acid (1 - 5%)
Ethoxylated alcohols (C9 - c11) (1 - 5%)
Orange oil (1 - 5%)
The rest I assume is water.

The SDS for the lemon myrtle version is different - hence maybe why it doesn't work as well - as per some of the reviews here.

wwb

wwbasked

Does OzkLEAN SHOWER POWER have a use by date

Elysha
Elysha

No just a batch number of when it was made.

Paul

Paulasked

I was so happy to see Shower Power back on the shelves at my local supermarket. I do though prefer the old formula/perfume (pot pourri I think). I then tried 'new beautiful fragrance' which made me cough so violently I had to immediately leave the room. I think I might have to throw it out.
Is this normal?

Susysunset
Susysunset

Wow Paul! I have only used the "citrus fresh" variety and yes the smell is strong but not overwhelming (definitely doesn't cause any coughing!). I always have the room well ventilated!

Get an answer from our members and OzKleen representatives