OzKleen Shower Power

OzKleen Shower Power Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Is shower power safe to use on ezy clean treated shower doors?
I have a glass shower screen and no problems with ozkleen cleaner. I suggest that you read the labelSo has your glass shower door been treated with ezy clean technology by metro glass or similar?

Is shower power good for septic systems?
Sorry, I have no idea.I would believe it would be as there are no harmful chemicals in it, It states on the bottle that it is safe for septic systems. Hope this helps.Yes it is! I too have a sceptic system as well grey water, so I research a lot of products before I use them. Thankfully, this brand does :-)

I would like to know the ingredients in shower power?
Hi, there are no ingredients listed on the bottle, however it does say that it is Citrus Fresh and enviro friendlyThe SDS is here: http://www.ozkleen.com/assets/files/Shower%20Power%20Citrus%20SDS%20v1%20May%202017.pdf That is for the citrus version. Citric acid (1 - 5%) Lactic acid (1 - 5%) Ethoxylated alcohols (C9 - c11) (1 - 5%) Orange oil (1 - 5%) The rest I assume is water. The SDS for the lemon myrtle version is different - hence maybe why it doesn't work as well - as per some of the reviews here.

Does OzkLEAN SHOWER POWER have a use by date
No just a batch number of when it was made.

I was so happy to see Shower Power back on the shelves at my local supermarket. I do though prefer the old formula/perfume (pot pourri I think). I then tried 'new beautiful fragrance' which made me cough so violently I had to immediately leave the room. I think I might have to throw it out. Is this normal?
Wow Paul! I have only used the "citrus fresh" variety and yes the smell is strong but not overwhelming (definitely doesn't cause any coughing!). I always have the room well ventilated!

Get an answer from our members and OzKleen representatives