Pandora Physical store

Pandora Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (21)

Not sure what all the fuss is over, what a crap product

Silver half bangle tarnished and turning black. The little balls on the ends are also turning black and one of the little caps has fallen off. Such a poor quality product

Store LocationNorthlakes
Emmy H.

Emmy H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always great customer service and great products

I have numerous Pandora items and all wear very well, customer service is always great and you can put your Pandora jewellery in for a free clean at their stores.

Store LocationKnox City
Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Lovely products

The store is quite small and squishy. Not much room to walk around.
The sales assistants are very friendly, but I do feel as if I’m being pressured to buy something which makes me uncomfortable. However, on this occasion I did buy a beautiful rose gold bracelet. They had a valentines day deal that if you spent over a certain amount, you get a free love heart necklace which I absolutely love.

Store LocationMacarthur Square

Where Has Pandora Gone?

The brand Pandora has lost its shine.
It was never a luxury brand yet some years back it had more appeal to the savvy shopper.
Made in Bangkok, young uni students as staff, and charm designs that are getting more child like by the year.
The charms lack style and to be frank the designs are driven for the asian market.
I buy the occasional piece yet no longer find the brand appealing.
Switched to Thomas Sabo and love it.

maddison s

Store LocationRouse Hill Town Centre
Brianna g

Brianna gCentral Queensland, QLD

Bad service bad quality

Took my rose gold bracelet back that i have had for 2 months after the plated gold was peeling off. I keep my bracelet in the box when not wearing it as i cant wear it to school. Got told at pandora that they cant refund me because it was my fault because i was leaving it in the box which apparently made it peel because of “humidity”. The staff were trying to say it was my fault that it peeled. She then said that she will only refund it because “pandora has a good name and i would like to keep that good name”. Never again

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible product and poor customer service

Sent my bangle and charm to Melbourne central stall for cleaning as it turned colour and oxidised. Collected the next day and looked like they did not do a good job. The sales person claimed that there is nothing they could do as the machine could not reach certain parts of the bangle and charm. I was instead told that I haven’t kept them in an airtight bag to prevent oxidisation. The whole piece of pandora looked so dull and pale even after a clean. Did not expect such bad quality for the high price. And of course super bad customer service.

Store LocationMelbourne Central
Luke B.

Luke B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible quality product and customer service.

Absolutely disgusted with the quality of a ring I bought for my wife. Felt like gum machine jewellery. Flimsy and plastic feeling. Gold looked completely cheap next to her real gold ring.

To top it off when she took it back for a refund had to waiting in massive line. Then would not refund because she didn’t have my exact card from Apple Pay. Even though she had the full receipt. Then told she will have to come back and wait in line again. Then when she went back made her jump through hurdles, checking Apple Pay and bank account statements to prove the transaction.

Never never never again. Avoid like the plague.

Store LocationHelensvale

One big scam

I went to the boxing day sale at the Eastland store , I was shown the sale items ,- 2 small trays of charms ,no discount on anything else , wont be back.

Store LocationEastland
Marie

MariePerth, WA

Poor Customer service

I believed that when you enter in a shop like Pandora especially at this time of the year, you will have a nice welcome and smile from the sales team but unfortunately that was not the case today 22nd Dec.
Yesterday 21st Dec , have to leave the shop as the three sales girl were busy with other client and did not even bother that you are waiting to be served.
I love Pandora charms and went to buy some charms, the customer service was terrible , some of the charms did not have price on it.
Very disappointing .

Store LocationOcean Keys Clarkson

Pandora Blacktown staff are amazing !!!

Store LocationBlacktown
Oshin

Oshin

Bad customer service

Store LocationHurstville

Gay EdwardsEyre Peninsula, SA

Warranty does not cover gifts

So angry, my sister brought me a charm that hat a gold intial on it. The gold initial started to peel off. Took it too the Shop she brought it from. They would fix it for a price that nearly cost the charm or I could have a credit. It was a gift it should have been fixed for nothing. so no warranty. It was a gift. Disgusting. Have a lot of Pandora but won't shop again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationPort Lincoln
Gay Edwards

Bet they don't reply or give a dam about this

Gay Edwards

No they have not replied. They don't care. But I say to everyone their warranty is not won't it seems.

absolutely atrocious customer service.

Unclear guidance to queues and barely any helpers to assist to your needs. Designs are quite nice but they only have charms and a few rings or bracelets. Not a wide range of products and other jewelry shops are recommended

Store LocationPandora

Lyoness

LyonessSydney, NSW

Sadly they are not what they used to be

I used to adore Pandora: their charms, bracelets, necklaces, etc. I would buy their products both in Australia and overseas. Sadly, what they have on offer now has neither the style nor the quality it once had. Pandora used to do decent gold products, and have lovely charms, and now their jewellery is quite cheap and nasty. I was thinking of buying a rose gold necklace, but the metal was something called Pandora Rose, and not even silver plated. Plus I know so many people who have bought chains there recently which just constantly break. Pandora replaced them but it happened over and over again. Like so many companies they just cheapen customers and end up using cheap materials. Will not be buying from them anymore.

whosgordy

whosgordySydney, NSW

Inconsistent warranty and customer service

I was given a Pandora leather bracelet for my birthday 18 months ago. The bracelet broke and one of the charms shattered. I took it to Hurstville store and was advised there is nothing they could do. I went to Miranda store and was told the only solution was to buy a new bracelet. This style is discontinued and i didnt like the alternative. I recently went again and asked for a replacement as it is within 2 year period. They offered to repair the bracelet. Disappointing and inconsistent service for a product that is within a 2 year warranty period.

Store LocationGift
Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love pandora!

I have lots of pandora jewellery. Rings, bracelets, charms, necklaces and rings. All so beautifully made. I love the fact they are always bringing out new jewellery! Will be back for more!

Store LocationFrankston
Mel

MelCanberra 2600, ACT

Picky service

I went into Pandora with my Fiance to buy more charms

When we walked in we were 1 of 2 customers in the store, no one greeted us (3 girls) but all made eye contact with us

After walking around the store for some time, my partner went up to one to ask for help, she didn't seem pleased.

After picking 4 charms she commented "Oh you're actually buying"

I guess we come across a poor?

Thanks Pandora.

Store LocationWoden

Great Customer Service - Merrylands

Team member Yasmin at your Merrylands show great customer service. Her knowledge to products and empathy towards customers is of high standard. Thank you! I wiil definately be back in the near future.

Store LocationMerrylands