Pandora Physical store

Pandora Physical store

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gay EdwardsEyre Peninsula, SA

Warranty does not cover gifts

So angry, my sister brought me a charm that hat a gold intial on it. The gold initial started to peel off. Took it too the Shop she brought it from. They would fix it for a price that nearly cost the charm or I could have a credit. It was a gift it should have been fixed for nothing. so no warranty. It was a gift. Disgusting. Have a lot of Pandora but won't shop again.

Store LocationPort Lincoln
Gay Edwards

Bet they don't reply or give a dam about this

absolutely atrocious customer service.

Unclear guidance to queues and barely any helpers to assist to your needs. Designs are quite nice but they only have charms and a few rings or bracelets. Not a wide range of products and other jewelry shops are recommended

Store LocationPandora
Lyoness

LyonessSydney, NSW

Sadly they are not what they used to be

I used to adore Pandora: their charms, bracelets, necklaces, etc. I would buy their products both in Australia and overseas. Sadly, what they have on offer now has neither the style nor the quality it once had. Pandora used to do decent gold products, and have lovely charms, and now their jewellery is quite cheap and nasty. I was thinking of buying a rose gold necklace, but the metal was something called Pandora Rose, and not even silver plated. Plus I know so many people who have bought chains there recently which just constantly break. Pandora replaced them but it happened over and over again. Like so many companies they just cheapen customers and end up using cheap materials. Will not be buying from them anymore.

whosgordy

whosgordySydney, NSW

Inconsistent warranty and customer service

I was given a Pandora leather bracelet for my birthday 18 months ago. The bracelet broke and one of the charms shattered. I took it to Hurstville store and was advised there is nothing they could do. I went to Miranda store and was told the only solution was to buy a new bracelet. This style is discontinued and i didnt like the alternative. I recently went again and asked for a replacement as it is within 2 year period. They offered to repair the bracelet. Disappointing and inconsistent service for a product that is within a 2 year warranty period.

Store LocationGift

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love pandora!

I have lots of pandora jewellery. Rings, bracelets, charms, necklaces and rings. All so beautifully made. I love the fact they are always bringing out new jewellery! Will be back for more!

Store LocationFrankston

Mel

MelCanberra 2600, ACT

Picky service

I went into Pandora with my Fiance to buy more charms

When we walked in we were 1 of 2 customers in the store, no one greeted us (3 girls) but all made eye contact with us

After walking around the store for some time, my partner went up to one to ask for help, she didn't seem pleased.

After picking 4 charms she commented "Oh you're actually buying"

I guess we come across a poor?

Thanks Pandora.

Store LocationWoden

Great Customer Service - Merrylands

Team member Yasmin at your Merrylands show great customer service. Her knowledge to products and empathy towards customers is of high standard. Thank you! I wiil definately be back in the near future.

Store LocationMerrylands

NOT HAPPY JAN4747

NOT HAPPY JAN4747Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I took a necklace back to The Watergardens store as it broke. They offered to either replace it, give me a refund or fix it. So I chose a replacement (same necklace). It was 7 months old and I had the receipt. I was very happy.

Store LocationWatergardens
J Morrison

J MorrisonSydney, NSW

Size improvement

I love Pandora but my husband bought me a bangle & I went to a store as I felt it was too big. They said it was the correct size because I need room to put my charms on. So I began to buy charms & have quite a few but the bangle is still too big. I couldn't exchange it as was out of the 30 day customer refund period so I went to another store the other day to buy a new bangle & tried on the smaller one but that was too tight with the charms on. This was the smallest size before the one I have. Why does Pandora not make an in between size? Not everyone's wrist is 17, 19 & so forth.

Don't shop here

Don't shop here

Terrible quality and declined a refund for faulty product.

I purchased a ring months ago and the stone fell out. They reluctantly replaced it once but the stone fell out again so it was obviously a design fault. I went and asked for a refund as per ACCC laws and was declined saying they don't offer refunds. I reported it to ACCC and they did nothing to help with my situation.

Products are overpriced for what they are. Quality isn't great and the service is terrible. Spend your money elsewhere.

Store LocationBurnside, Adelaide

Fantastic Service Southland Cheltenham Store by Jade

My Grandaughter and I visited the Southland store tonight, and I would like to say as busy as they were, Jade went above and beyond to find what my grandaughter was looking for. Thank you

Store LocationSouthland Cheltenham

flyn paisley

flyn paisleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good products. questionable service.

me and my friend were really happy with the products we looked at but the girl who served us was rather pushy and made us uncomfortable. we didn’t purchase anything because of that. but will be back another time when she isn’t there.

Store Locationnorthland

Good product, questionable service

Store LocationWestfield Marion

Customer

CustomerSydney, NSW

Great customer service QVB Sydney

Thanks Kim for exceptionally great customer service . Had faulty charm exchanged hassle free in QVB Sydney. Very welcoming and patient staff. I especially like how they are enthustic about the jewellery they sell .

Store LocationQVB Sydney
Kaz

Kaz

Pandora addict

I was gifted my first Pandora piece for Christmas 2017. I now have a HUGE Collection. It is all VERY good quality jewellery. I noticed other negative reviews. All I can say is if you follow Pandoras care instructions you cannot go wrong. Last on, first off is best piece of advice. Dont wear to bed, in shower/swimming, while playing sports. Gently polish after wear and deep clean only as per their instructions. I also use their large Jewellery box to house my collection (tarnish free treated) My collection looks brand new after a year of almost daily wear. I cannot go to our store without making a purchase :)

Store LocationWagga Wagga NSW

Robina QLD staff not helpful

SKD123

SKD123Sydney, NSW

Amazing products and customer care to match

I have several pandora rings I wear everyday, I broke one I had nearly a year so I decided to pop them an email, as I had no receipt or no idea what store I purchased from I wasn’t expecting much. I got a reply within 24 hours and someone even tried to ring me to discuss further. I missed the call an forgot to reply to the email.. they could have just left it and closed my case but a manager from my local store called and said I could pop in to the store to exchange it. This is the manager named [name removed] from bondi junction store, she and her team were absolutely amazing and I was provided with a brand new replacement yesterday. Absolutely delighted with the service provided!! Thank you so much team

Dreadful customer service at Parkmore, Melbourne

Range was good but customer service was horrendous. I waited so long. Was ignored the whole time I was waiting. Even when someone returned to pick up something, I was still overlooked without even an -‘be with you in a sec’.
I’m guessing it was the manager, the rudest of all.
Very disappointing. I’m embarrassed to actually be still standing here waiting. I have been here for so long.

E.S