3Paul's Cleaning

1.0

Dolce P.
Dolce P.Sydney, NSW
  Sydney

WARNING - DO NOT USE THEM!!

Most unprofessional and terrible service received.
Firstly they cancel the booking after I had scheduled my day around them, secondly they refund the money days and days later, and when you call them, its always an answering service machine.
DO NOT Book them.
If there was Zero star accepted i would select it.
You will be more than disappointed. Do not book them! Beyond terrible. Absolutely terrible
Dragana
Chantelle V.
Chantelle V.Southwest, VIC
  Fair Incentive Sydney

Excellent!

Affordable and a great job! well done guys. Very professional and hard working. Many thanks for great service. Would definitely use again. I would highly recommend them and will use them again. Show reply
Ang and pat
Ang and pat

After builders cleaning

Frank and Carlos did a fantastic job our tiled floors were full of grout plaster and paint which I had no way myself to get it off, we are more than happy with the job they did, we highly recommend them to anyone thanks guys !!!

good advice
good adviceSydney2 posts

Lousy cleaning

They did a terrible end of lease cleaning and we paid $$$ for it. I even forwarded them a copy of the lease agent’s report about their lousy cleaning and when I complained about it, they ask us for more money to clean it again. We have to reclean our apartment by ourselves. To think we paid them $$$ to do it

Sheryn M7 posts
Jo Y
Jo Y2 posts

Very bad

I hired them for a End of Lease cleaning for my 2 bedroom unit and they did a half-arsed job. They left the top of the cupboard untouched, stains and dust still visible. I did not get my full bond back. My landlord laughed at me and said I got scammed by the cleaners. Seems like I did! I called them up to complain, but all they can give me was a discount voucher for future use. Why would I even want to use them for the next time or recommend them to anyone else? No way. Very dissatisfied.

Alison
Alison
  Verified Melbourne

Fantastic service

The couple who came to clean the Oven and bbq were friendly, professional and did a great job. They House was left clean and no mess left behind. Lovely people too.

lirim
lirim
  Verified Melbourne

Carpet came up to perfection as always this company

As always Ripper job

Call this guys and you will get results

Very professional

keep up the good work

Thanks Sam

Gin. L
Gin. L
  Verified Sydney

Great cleaners and excellent customer service

Very professional and they were always checking in with me that I was happy. They encouraged me to check their work and where there were things that were missed they were more than happy to redo it. They just wanted me to be happy with the finished job and I was very happy!

Sarah W
Sarah WSydney
  Verified Sydney

Amazing service and incredible results!

Yesterday we booked our cooker and electric hob to be cleaned along with three bedroom carpets. The team turned up spot on time, managed to get the stained rings on the cook top off, the ovan gleamed and the carpets looked great. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

Maddy
MaddyRichmond-Tweed, NSW4 posts
  Melbourne
Michelle
Michelle2 posts
  Verified Sydney

The oven is amazing and looks like it's brand new!

The communications from the company were excellent and the people they sent were very thorough. The oven is sparkling! We needed an oven clean as I am unable to reach down to get in there - and it's lovely!

We have booked the company for a spring clean and on for a regular clean, and I look forward to a sparkling house soon!

Melissa