Listing monitored by Pentanet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (17) · No (0)

Better than expected

Better speed than expected, definitely worth considering as an option to NBN.
Attached speed test result which explains better why i am happy switching to pentanet.

Opted speed: 120/20
Actual Speed: 118.43 / 19.86

Team PentanetPentanet

Hi Ajit, thanks for the kind and thorough review! We are so glad that you are enjoying our Fixed Wireless service. Have a great week!

Pee Dub
Pee DubPerth, WA

Awesomeness

I’m a very happy convert to Pentanet. The Pentanet product is outstanding but the customer service is off the charts good! 5 stars for the fixed wireless. Will interwebs again.

Team PentanetPentanet

Hi! Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate having you as a Subscriber and hope you have a great day!

Review collected in partnership with Pentanet

Quality Product and Service

Vik
VikPerth, WA

Amazing Service that Australia Deserves!

After deciding to put an end to poor LBNCO service from one of the providers (with overseas customer care), I decided enough is enough and googled to find Pentanet and the reviews were great. Sent a query later arvo for a call back and received a call the next day morning. Cruisy application over the phone under 10 min. Peter Bullen, great bloke who answered all my queries and was very informative, and I got an appointment the very next day morning; the tech rocked up early and got it all up and running before lunch. Thats right! No waiting time for service to be running cos Fixed Wireless is just O-some. Fast internet speed, good reliability and this Co is just killin it. Thanks Pentanet!

Team PentanetPentanet

Vik - this is awesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. So happy to have you as part of the family! Cheers - Team Pentanet.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Pentanet Fixed Wireless compares to other Internet Service Providers

aidanr
aidanr

Best internet In WA

Always helpful staff
internet speed as promised
very prompt and kind support team as well
Signed up after dealing with redbroadband hoping for a decent wireless internet connection to my home because NBN isn't good at all and was the best decision of my life. you get exactly what you pay for and I couldn't ask for more

Team PentanetPentanet

Aidan - thank you!! So happy you're happy and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. Cheers!

Chris B.
Chris B.Perth, WA

AWESOME!

Product is fantastic and very easy to use/ set up, but the one thing that separates Pentanet from others is there service! Their team is awesome and very easy to deal with and will spend time with you understanding how to fix something (or set things up) rather than sending you a manual and leaving you to it. Couldn't recommend them more highly!

Team PentanetPentanet

WOW Chris, this is so great - thank you for sharing!!

Lukasz
LukaszPerth, WA

Great internet Excellent services

Amazing breath of fresh air from the nbn. Happy with all my speeds. Highly recommend have been with pentanet for around 8 months and whenever having issues they are always willing to help

Team PentanetPentanet

Thank you so much Lukasz, this is the kind of feedback we live for! We appreciate you as a long-time subscriber of the network and are committed to delivering the outstanding service you expect. Cheers! - Team Pentanet.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
B2B
B2BPerth

The Best in WA

The best net I have ever had it's incredible. My previous provider was offering me max 35 but with Pentanet im getting 117 easily. So fast to stream videos and play games online. I Could not be more happier with the performance. Thank you guys!

Team PentanetPentanet

This is AWESOME! So happy to hear, thanks mate!

Happy customer of 2+ years - never going back to N.B.N!

Team PentanetPentanet

WOW - thank you! So happy you're happy, that's what we live for :)

Internet Service Providers

Consistently reliable with amazing service

As an IT company we rely on our internet connection for so much of what we do, and when we make recommendations to other businesses, we need to have confidence in the solutions we’re putting on the table.

Pentanet has delivered all of this and more for us since we made the switch, and consistently provide amazing service for both us and our clients – with rock solid internet to seal the deal.

The team are absolute legends and are true partners when it comes to working together.

10/10!

Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks guys, this is so awesome to hear - we love working with you all and genuinely appreciate your business!

Dave L
Dave LPerth, WA

Fixed wireless FTW

Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.Perth, WA

FINALLY !!!!!

A great connection and service from representatives and installation teach. The cost maybe a little high for some but they will work with you and its well worth joining. My big adult gaming kids are so happy now. And I get to keep my sanity from them always complaining to me about dropouts and slow NBN. Thank you so much to the team at Pentanet !! Big 5 stars and big thumbs up from me !!

Team PentanetPentanet

Oh thank you Rhonda, this is such awesome feedback! We're so happy you're happy! :)

Clayton
ClaytonPerth, WA

The best service and getting way above 100mbps!

Switched to their fixed wireless a couple of years ago at our co-working space and the service has been amazing, as has the speed. Went from 3mbps with optus at the time to 50mbps, and now getting way above 100mbps regularly. So great.

Team PentanetPentanet

That's awesome Clayton, thank you! So great to see you and the team thriving with your super fast internet. Big cheers for your support :)

Review collected in partnership with Pentanet

Paul T
Paul TPerth, WA

Update to my last Pentanet review.

I was experiencing drops in speeds and was promptly contacted by Pentanet about the issue, and I mean promptly within hours. I spent some time with them on the phone and found the channel my router was set to was incorrect and needed adjusting. Once we adjusted the channel on 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz, the speeds have been unbelievably fast and consistent. 120/10 Mbps is the speed I am receiving now and it stays there consistently day and night. KUDOS to Pentanet!! Best ISP in Western Australia for sure without equal. Being an avid gamer myself with high demands on my internet bandwidth. No one can promise what Pentanet is delivering. Great work guys!!

Team PentanetPentanet

This is awesome, thanks Paul! So glad we could help, you deserve the best internet and we're stoked to be able to give it to you :)

120mbs speeds all day and night, as promised!

So impressed with our Pentanet service. The internet is so fast all day and night, we haven’t seen that pesky buffering wheel since we joined. Customer service is refreshingly local, always a cheerful Aussie voice on the end of the line. Very happy!

Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks so much Gabriella, this is awesome to hear!

Jordan hulston
Jordan hulstonasked
Fixed Wireless

Hey pentanet, I live in atwell Perth Western Australia what ping will I get I average 60 ping? Would I get better ping?

Team PentanetPentanet

We'd love to see which services you're eligible for so we can better answer that question! Could you please reach out on hello@pentanet.com.au or call 9466 2670 so we can find out more about your situation? Cheers!

Stephen J.
Stephen J.asked
Fixed Wireless

What is fixed wireless like in windy and stormy weather... for a hardened gamer.. and which product would be best for that gamer

Team PentanetPentanet

Hey Stephen, sorry for the late reply, just call it 'reply lag'! Normal weather conditions won't affect your fixed wireless service - in the past, rain, fog and other weather conditions have been known to affect fixed wireless but as the technology has advanced, that's no longer the case. Like any service, a power outage can disrupt the connection, but your dish signal shouldn't be affected unless there's severe/extreme conditions.

Gloria
Gloriaasked
Fixed Wireless

I live in The Vines and Telstra say we are in a dead spot that is why we don't have good service. What is you internet service like in dead spotted areas?

Team PentanetPentanet

Hi Gloria, we run on a private network for our Fixed Wireless and have awesome coverage in The Vines and surrounding areas! The Pentanet network is independent of NBN and other providers, so there's a good chance we can provide you with coverage even when they can't. Please get in touch on 9466 2670 or hello@pentanet.com.au and we can chat more!

See all Pentanet Fixed Wireless questions

Get an answer from our members and Pentanet representatives

Compare all 4 Pentanet