Listing monitored by Pentanet

3.8
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (8) · No (3)

Disappointed

Renae
Renae

I called up on Friday last week to ask for internet (at 5pm) and an order was placed for the NBN on Monday. After 48 hours my NBN was active, and after some teething issues with my modem I was able to connect. Everyone I spoke to was helpful, and efficient. By the time I had realised there was an issue with my router I was able to speak to someone local who fixed my problem over the phone in under 10 minutes with a professional manner. There was a small issue with the password issued over by email not being correct, but that was identified early and sorted. Early days, but I feel that the customer service was on the mark.

Team PentanetPentanet

Thank you for your lovely review Renae, we really appreciate it!

Gurwinder S.Perth, WA

Experienced Bad internet serviceby pentanet

I been using pentanet from more then 2 years. It was good before but now its frustrating. Bad custoner service even. They just only consuntrating on Wildcats these days.
Speed not stable talked with them they have no solution instead of saying turn off modem and turn on after 10 minutes.

Brady C.
Brady C.Perth, WA

Sorted

I just switched from Optus to Pentanet. Under Optus we were disconnected from WiFi for about two months; they simply could not troubleshoot effectively to solve our NBN issue. So I switched to Pentanet and within 2 days I had an NBN technician at my house and I was up and running almost immediately thereafter. I firmly believe I would have suffered another month or so without WiFi if I had not made the switch to Pentanet. So impressed with their customer service and the speed with which they solved my problem

Team PentanetPentanet

This is amazing feedback, thank you Brady!! It's our pleasure having you as part of the Pentanet family :)

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Pentanet NBN compares to other Internet Service Providers

RichM
RichMPerth, WA

Mostly harmless

Adam E.
Adam E.Perth, WA

Very reliable, never had an issue.

Been with them for 1 year (50/20 unlimited). Local Perth service, when you ring them, you speak to a local who speaks english. A huge win in my book. No overseas call centres. Never had drop outs or issues. Bit more expensive compared to competitors, but worth it considering the reliability and service.

Steph D
Steph D

perfect pentanet

recently moved from useless optus to pentanet and it has been the best thing i have done in a long time.
they are pleasant to speak to with verry litle wate times on the phone.(around 2 mins)
so far my speeds are fluctuating a bit but a damm site better than the 2mbps i was getting with optus .
we are getting constant speeds for the area and can finaly function better at home.
amazing how pentanet can do this but optus can't.
all of this at a copetitive price.
i would highly recomend this company to any one having problems with the bigger nbn providers. especialy those useless optus!!!

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
JessLN
JessLNPerth, WA

Amazing Internet

Very reliable connection, no dropouts. Company has been amazing to deal with always fantastic service. Any issues have been dealt with promptly and efficiently. Would recommend them to anyone looking for an internet service.

Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks so much Jess! Great to hear you're loving life #poweredbyPentanet :)

Great customer service.

Been with Pentanet about a year with nearly no problems and the one time I had an issue their staff were super friendly and resolved it by the next day.

Team PentanetPentanet

Thanks Dylan, that's awesome to hear! :)

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Pentanet NBN compares to other Internet Service Providers

DanW
DanWPerth, WA

Speed exactly as advertised, helpful support

I have had a NBN 100/40 connection with Pentanet for some time now. My connection is exactly as advertised, great speeds day and night. Every encounter with the staff there has been great, it's nice not sitting on hold to a random call centre since they are based Perth and actually pick up the phone when you call. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Team PentanetPentanet

That's such awesome feedback Dan, thank you! It's great to have you as part of our network. Cheers - Team Pentanet :)

CraigPerth, WA

Never got up to speed, forced me to buy new routers i didn't need

The FTTP NBN from pentanet was awful, dropouts, slow speeds.

Poor service, rude staff, sold me equipment I didn't need.

I paid for 100mbps barely got 16 consistantly, moved to a new provider and now consistently in the high 90s even at peak time.