People's Choice Credit Union Online

People's Choice Credit Union Online

2.3

Absolutely the worst experience ever. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Locked out of account and could not reset password. I guess the bank never attached my phone number to the account. No 24/7 online tech-support so i can't pay rent

Tinman

TinmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Find another bank

I am a disabled pensioner, I tried to help the bank by telling them about a site, after opening a visa dispute, only to be told I am going to be charged $30. I really am getting fed up with the way this world works. Read all fine print, all banks are the same. You also might want to look into
"Bail in law".
What a disgusting law. If people only knew

jan carlo c.

jan carlo c.South-Eastern Region, NSW

False hope

They approve the car loan through phone, had reserve the car. after sending the documents and Assess, the loan was declined. Keep away from here! Very heart breaking. Dont trust it.

Banks

Find out how People's Choice Credit Union Online compares to other Banks

AAA

AAA

Smooth, simple, stress free. excellent customer service

compared to other financial firms it is refreshing to be treated normally. taken through the process step by step. No problems, confusion, obstacles, red tape other than obvious necessary procedure.
So pleasing. Yes we complain about bad service, but here they deserve a good word as they do what one would call COMMON SENSE. So lacking in many dumb organisations, I have seen more sens in a bunch of grapes. No names of course as you do that in their reviews. So please buyer beware, I am so careful these days with the clowns at the Cirque. So yes a BIG thank you for doing your job well young lady and the training from management they had as it is always down to them to get it right.

TopicNew Account
Jess MR

Jess MRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service from Loan Delivery Officer

A very new customer with People’s choice and will highly recommend for anyone wanting a car loan!!

Straight away I was given great feedback, communication everyday and a massive Thankyou to Hina who I dealt with through the whole process. She was very understanding and helped me through everything even emails!!!

I couldn’t say Thankyou enough and very happy with this bank!

Joy

JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love 'em

I have been with the credit union since 1980s when it was Australian Central Credit Union. Always found it a great institution. We have even moved interstate and would not even consider going elsewhere. The call staff are always amazing.

Leon

Leon

Declined a $10k refinance on a Personal Loan. Shameful Union.

People's Choice Credit Union
People's ChoicePeople's Choice Credit Union

Absolutely the worst I can not stress this enough stay well clear..

Absolutely the worst I can not stress this enough stay clear..they draw you in with low rates but never deliver even though we own several properties and have a credit score of 900 !! And serviceability is overwhelmingly 100% even stated by them.. she wanted a loan for a vehicle but she made the mistake of saying she had a partner and they insisted that both her and I sign omg the vehicle is hers its registered in her name..they just wanted to force another person to be liable and open another account.. and if you do the online application you will have a credit check done and since you will probably refuse their offer like us you will have put an extra mark on your credit file affecting your score all for nothing..

Paul