76% · 289 · 24%
3.7

Hudson
HudsonPerth, WA

Won’t recommend domestic cleaning

We only hired them for 4 hours ( 2 ppl x 2 hours) in a 2x1 small unit for domestic cleaning. Not to mention some spots were still dusty and obviously the wall wasn’t wiped down at all, but they claimed they did. So they needed to do that again after being asked. One thing I couldn’t stand is the hygiene problem. They used the kitchen sink to rinse their mop without asking. I would’ve asked them to use laundry sink. Definitely unprofessional and not worth the money. Myself and my partner had to spent extra time to redo most of the places.
John
JohnPerth, WA

Excellent job

In terms of the actual cleaning, I was thoroughly impressed with the results. The team worked efficiently and effectively, leaving my home spotless and smelling fresh.
Trevor
TrevorPerth, WA

Hard Working Cleaners

The house just needed a spruce up after a bit. I kept the general things clean and kept up with most of the maintenance but really a deep clean was necessary. I hired these guys, got 2 cleaners, they were very thorough and friendly. I am very pleased with their service and my end result. I have recommended them to my friends, thanks a bunch
Gogi
GogiPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Will use again and have referred some friends

The lady did an amazing job everything was spotless including the oven
Kellee
KelleePerth, WA

Satisfied customer

Very thorough and attentive and impressed with products used. I would recommend this Company to family and friends
Missmaree93
Missmaree93Perth, WA4 posts

• +2Thumbnail
Lundstrom Environmental
Lundstrom EnvironmentalPerth, WA

Well organised service

I run a small business from home and so my place needs to be clean. I have used Perth home cleaners for two years now and they keep my place nice and clean.
Job Satisfaction
virginia
virginiaPerth, WA

Virginia Williams Bibra lake

The ladies did a wonderful job of cleaning my mothers home ready for the new owners. Attention to detail and communication was great I thoroughly recommend this company. thank you
morky o.
morky o.

great

Two lovely girls did a thoroughly professional job of cleaning at our place, the home of giant dust bunnies. They went about their business quietly and professionally. Great job ! We will be back.
Julia
Julia

Best value for money!

I live in the country. So when I sold my Perth property I couldn't do the clearing and cleaning myself. I trusted PHC to do a deep clean from ceiling washing to tile grout scrubbing, windows, walls and cupboards. The buyers were thrilled with the before and after difference to the house. My real estate agent was rapt! This company is value for money. I would thoroughly recommend them. Well done PHC and Thank you
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.Perth, WA

I’ll Be Using Them Again!

I’ve used Perth Home Cleaners for 6 years. Communication with Office always friendly, the cleaning staff always show up on time and instructions on which areas to clean always followed.
House Proud
House Proud
  Fair Incentive

Lovely to come home to a clean house!

We have recently had our first house clean by this company. We were very happy with the work that was done. The bathrooms and kitchen were cleaned to a high standard. Thank you for your work. Looking forward to the next clean.
Julie
JuliePerth, WA3 posts

Appalling

Do not use this cleaning service. My tenants booked them and in the T & Cs it says they can’t leave a negative review. Speaks volumes about the company! So I am leaving this feedback as the owner. I feel so sorry for my tenants who were charged 10 hours for a small 2 bed home. It was appalling and in no way met a vacate clean - cobwebs, dirty oven, range hood, draws and cupboards not cleaned, finger marks and even a dirty bowl of water left as hadn’t bothered to empty sink. Cannot think what they were doing for 10 hours and Perth Home Cleaners wouldn’t refund money. Exploiting young tenants trying to do the right thing is unforgivable. Shame on you.
Wendy Mitchell