Pet Insurance Australia Comprehensive Cover

4.1

AmandaLoui5e

AmandaLoui5eGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Straightforward insurance

We have a German Shepherd & have had him insured with PIA since he was a puppy (now 6 years old). This year was the first time we had to claim & it was so easy. Just upload the claim docs & vet notes into the pet portal & you're done. Payment came through in a couple of days. Highly recommend!

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Amanda for taking the time to review PIA. I hope your beautiful German Shepherd is doing well. Have a great week.

Nikki R

Nikki RCentral Queensland, QLD

Submitting claims

Very happy with the submission of claims for my dog. Its very easy, quick and no hassle at all. All my claims have been processed quickly and paid within 7 days. I can not recommend Pet Insurance enough. Very happy customer

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Nikki for your high recommendation and taking the time to post your feedback on PIA. Have a wonderful day.

Been invaluable

I have needed to claim 4 times with my little buddy, he seems to find himself in all sorts of situations. I have found having pet insurance invaluable, I'd hate to think the decisions I would have had to make had I not had it. I can't speak for other insurance companies as I've always been with PIA, however the process has always been quick and pain free

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Brett for taking the time to place your feedback on PIA. Have a wonderful day.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Pet Insurance Australia Comprehensive Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

chris h

chris hSydney Surrounds, NSW

So far they have paid 2 claims with no hassle at all!!

title says it all. u pay for coverage and so far I have received it with a smile. the onlikne claim system is quite easy to use as well. well done :)..................

Claim DateFebruary 2020
PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks Chris. Have a great week.

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Claim was easy to lodge and dealt with very rapidly and efficiently, despite all the COVID issues going on. Queries via email were answered quickly and the money was in our bank account in two days. Couldn’t be more happy with PIA!

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Denise for your review. Have a fantastic day.

Kim

KimHunter Region, NSW

Peace of mind - sorted!

We have made a few claims for each of our pups - each time the process is always quick and easy. Thank you for saving time and providing peace of mind!

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Kim for your feedback on PIA. I hope your pups are doing well? Have a wonderful week.

Col

ColPerth, WA

Efficient service and claims.

We have had our Cocker Spaniel insured with PIA for over 5 years and have unfortunately had to make several claims. I can honestly say that having this insurance has made our and our pet's life a lot less stressful. Thanks.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks Col for your PIA review. I hope your precious Cocker Spaniel is doing well. Have a great week.

David G.

David G.Perth, WA

Easy Claims

I have a dog on comprehensive cover, and at the age of 5 he developed problems with his knees (MPL) and required surgery. Before the surgery I did a pre-approval with PIA, and afterwards submitted the claim (in several parts due to different procedures & vets). The claims process was easy as the PIA website allows PDF upload of documents.

Number of Pets3 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog
PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, David for posting your PIA feedback on Product Review. I hope your dog has made a full recovery after their surgery. Have a wonderful week.

Sherryn

Sherryn

Easy process to claim, however would have loved a call

My dog was attacked by another dog an unfortunately he needed to lose his eye. I knew this was covered by looking at the policy, however I would have loved a follow up call to see how my little fur baby was going. I have had insurance with PIA for some time now and haven't had any issues with them at all.

John

John

This company has really done the wrong thing by me. I’m seriously hurt by them.

Claim DateJune 2020

Peace of mind

Our dog was diagnosed with a serious and expensive health condition recently. PIA processed our claim efficiently and transparently. We got to focus on our dog's health, not the bills. Thank you PIA, wouldn't be without you.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, James for sharing your PIA story. Sending your dog a big PIA cuddle from the team. Have a great day.

Karen

Karen

Great Service

Recently we had a claim and PIA were wonderful. Our vet lodged the claims and within days they were approved and reimbursements were paid. Very fast and efficient service.This was our first major claim and it was seamless.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Karen for sharing your PIA experience. Have a wonderful day.

Good experience: Recommended

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks Hazel for your feedback. I'll be sure to pass this over to the pet-loving team. Have a great week.

Gaby

GabyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Claims experience

Excellent service, easy online claim process and the claim was settled very quickly. I was kept informed of when the claim was received , a possible delay due to high volumes but everything was completed and settled quickly -

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks Gaby for your feedback on PIA. Have a great week.

Wonderful Customer Service

We insured our beautiful Groodle, our first family pet, with Pet Insurance Australia under the comprehensive insurance. Unfortunately, he contracted a disease when he was 13 months old and passed away. PIA were so amazing and understanding - their customer service and timely processing of our claims was so painless at such a horrible time for us. We're forever grateful and would highly recommend them to any pet owner.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Vicki for taking the time to review PIA. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Have a lovely week.

Ashleigh

AshleighCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent cover

Pet Insurance Australia's online claim process is incredibly easy and our claim was paid out in a matter of days.

It was great to have financial peace of mind at a stressful and upsetting time.

Claim DateFebruary 2020
PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks Ashleigh for taking the time to post your feedback on PIA. Have a wonderful day.

Wonderful pet insurance. Would not be without it. Very good service and fast money refund.

This is my beautiful girl Coco. Years ago Coco had to have 3 big operations for crucial ligaments which involved 6 weeks , each time, in which Coco had to recover in a large crate. PIA were fantastic and never questioned the cost. I will forever be grateful to them for that because it was a stressful time for us but it was wonderful knowing I could rely on them. She is now 8 and loves walking , running and relaxing as she gets older. Thankyou PIA

Claim MadeNo
PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks Cora for posting your comments on PIA. Sending Coco a big PIA cuddle from the team. Have a great week.

Annie

AnnieEuroa

Best investment into our dogs health

Great value, excellent customer service , quick turnaround of claim .
Highly recommend.
Have had the insurance since we first got our Lab - it has been well worth having.
Straight forward on line portal makes access streamlined .

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Annie for sharing your PIA experience with Product Review. Have a wonderful week.

great cover, good service

I am very happy with my pet insurance. I have two dogs and both have had issues requiring significant treatment and costs. Pet Insurance covered everything including a very expensive spinal operation on my dachshund without which I dread to think the other options if I could not afford to pay! Service is always friendly too. Thank you.

PIA Management P.Pet Insurance Australia

Thanks, Timo for taking the time to post your feedback on PIA. I hope your Dachshund is doing well after surgery? Have a great week.

Debbie BoothSydney, NSW

Happy with service but disappointed with the premium increase

We have been with PIA for 5 years now and our dog just recently had surgery. All went very well, PIA were excellent they provided great customer service and processed our claim quickly. BUT it is now our yearly renewal time and our premium is going up a substantial amount it is now almost double what we starting paying 5 years ago. Time to go out and compare the market.

Debbie Booth

Hi there, thank you for making contact. My policy number is PIO3302804 it would be great if it could be reviewed. The policy is due to be renewed on the 5 Jun 20. Cheers Debbie Booth

See all Pet Insurance Australia reviews