2Petbarn Online store

2,721 reviews
Madonna
MadonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fast delivery, speedy

Very Quick and fast delivery, I received all I was looking for within an Hour excellent. Show details
Bret Scoular
Bret Scoular

Zoom zoom

Good products with ok pricing that were dispatched and delivered efficiently Show details
Alison Mercer
Alison Mercer2 posts

Good delivery

Bought enough for same day delivery within 2 hours, via Uber driver. Was kept informed of progress of delivery and called by the driver when he arrived.
Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Happy Cat

Fast service, competitive pricing and kept me updated on when items would arrive.
Lynda B
Lynda BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous

Ordered and delivered within 2 hours. Fantastic service and the best price in Adelaide. Show details
jenni
jenniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

jamoet

always value for money and very helpful friendly staff always
Cat A
Cat A
  Online store

Ordering was easy, delivery prompt and courteous, exactly as requested Show details
Rifraf
RifrafSydney, NSW2 posts

Advance dog food

Easy to navigate site and order what I wanted offered 2 hour shipping which was great! Show details
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

I always choose Petbarn

I shop in store and online. Both are awesome. The staff are always friendly and the store is always clean and tidy. The online store is always easy to use and I never usually have any dramas. I always pay for the extra service of 2 hour delivery. Show details
David R.
David R.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Get it when you need it if before 5pm

The service Was very easy I needed something in a hurry and ordered it paid for it and received it all within the 2 hours time line right into my hands a great service well done Petbarn Show details
Liz D
Liz D3 posts

French bull food

Very easy to order & I received it the same day. Very good customer care. Show details
Wyvern O.
Wyvern O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Online store

Vroom

Delivered in less than an hour of ordering and a great price too!!! Show details
Kelley S.
Kelley S.

Great selection

Great selection, competitive prices with quick and easy delivery. Will keep using you for our monthly pet care needs.
FU Officeworks
FU Officeworks2 posts
  Online store

My choice of pet products provider

Good prices, buying in bulk is much better, quick and reliable. Lots of choices too. The one time they accidentally sent wrong type of litter, they fixed it asap without issues. Delivery costs are reasonable and lots of points and discounts and rewards if you buy frequently Show details
Marlene
MarleneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Excellent, fast service

I needed a product quite urgently, so ordered 2 hour delivery from Pet Barn. Their service was amazing and I received the product within an hour. Wonderful service.

Mark P.
Mark P. · Online store

I just can't select my shipping method. I click on the delivery option, it asks for my post code and that's it!

Carol
Carol · Online store

Can I use my voucher with my online purchase?

luanafaaofo · Online store

I ordered twice same order last night and changed delivery address to my sister in Mandurah as she takes care of my dog when I'm away. To date she has not received my puppys food or shampoo...I'm not sure what has happened to the deliveries???

Petbarn   DM

Hi luanafaaofo, Firstly, apologies for the lateness in this reply.
Are you able to send through the order number, as well as the best contact email or phone number and we can pass this on to the Customer Service Team so they can assist you.

luanafaaofo

Apparently it's already been sent and too late..thankyou for your reply.

See all Petbarn Online store questions