Petbarn Online store

4.5

Jo Chapple

Jo ChappleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

It has been a lifesaver with same day delivery, sales and vouchers. Plus the link with Greencross Vets is even better. I have bought from them many times and will continue to do so.

Sherrey

Sherrey

Watch your prices online

I was told about buying greenies for my dogs teeth. I did my homework and looked to see who had it for the best price. I found that pet barn and another company had similar price as pet barn had them on special. I put my order through pet barn as I had a special for free delivery and when I did the price for the biscuit went back to full price. I have contact them about this and I have not received a reply yet.

Laurie E.Illawarra, NSW

Updated - Thank you for making things right

tashi93

tashi93Sydney, NSW

Wonderful service - happy puppy

Wonderful product range at competitive prices.

Found some stimulating and sturdy toys that have kept by pup engrossed and happy. He also loves, loves loves the healthy chicken treats. I was both impressed and grateful for the help provided through pop-up chat to assist my decision. The website is easy to navigate and and the advice from the assistant was accurate.

The parcel arrived within a couple of hours of ordering. A flawless process.

Pmams

PmamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

What a fantastic team of people that supported me as a customer 100% and delivered my plodder within 2 hours.

That is service that can not be matched by anyone else.

Alana S.

Alana S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I ordered some dog shampoo and some accessories for my cat, the shampoo was AMAZING, and my cat loves the toy. Same day delivery was great, got my package 2 hours after I ordered

parade6010

parade6010Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy peasy!

I ordered a big bag of dog food with same-day delivery and it arrived within 2 hours! It was super easy to find what I needed on the website and the checkout process was really easy. I can't fault my experience at all and will absolutely be shopping with Petbarn online again!

HeidiG

HeidiGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Practical and easy to use

Could find what I was looking for very easily. Was impressed that some of the items that I wanted were on special. The speed of service and delivery was OUTSTANDING. The order was delivered within one hour, for FREE to my address in locked down Melbourne town. THANKYOU.

Cruz

CruzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super hero fast delivery *****

Very impressed with the same day delivery, I ordered and it arrived in a couple of hours, amazing!! I actually thought it would come the following day, we’re so impressed with the service. Great food Savourlife, our dog loves it and the vet is happy too.

JoeCat68

JoeCat68Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

Order in the morning was on my door before 4pm, could not ask for better service
Everything was in great condition, no fuss no mess all happened while I was working

Maggie

Maggie

Excellent Service

Great selection of products and easy to use website. I placed my most recent order and ir was delivered within hours, which I didn't expect. The three cats very much enjoy your products and thank you for looking after them.

Fiona

Fiona

Delivery same day very quickly

Good support and I really like you can delivery same day sometime we want some food urgent that why I like it this.support very quickly and I hope you will have more product .

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t fault this service

Although I placed my online order well after the 4pm cutoff time for same day delivery, it still arrived an hour later, very happy!
Only miss-step was the bonus gift never arrived as it was out of stock for my suburb.

Lori

LoriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Same day delivery.

Great selection to choose from and delivered within the hour. I would definitely order from Petbarn Hoppers Crossing again. Friendly driver, great customer service and easy to use website. Thank you.

Julie S.

Julie S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service. Delivered so very fast I was amazed. Will definitely be ordering online again. Great range of products at Petbarn and at competitive prices too. Very happy customer. Thanks

Jill B

Jill BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incredibly fast same day delivery

Our cat and dog food order was packed and delivered contactless to our home in under 2 hours. Great to have very reliable same day service. Discount vouchers and sale products make Petbarn a no brainer!

Dog and flea worming

Delivered very quickly which was fantastic as my puppy got a bush tick while camping and needed them as soon as possible. Great product as the tick was gone by the morning.

Great range, rapid delivery

Petbarn has a very comprehensive range available online, all very well priced, and the delivery was extraordinarily quick. Very happy with all aspects of the way our order was processed.

FiFi Fen

FiFi FenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Needed flea treatment urgently

Bought online with the promise of same day (or next day delivery as I ordered later in the day). Why would you give this to APost to deliver? Don't even mention it on your website if you can't do it. Why did it come from the Clayton store? nowhere near me....Hopeless....

Hungry Hounds Happy

I needed to get a large bag of dry dog food for our three pugs. I am currently injured and cannot lift bags of kibble. Being able to order and have the food delivered so quickly was a complete blessing. The pugs are also delighted