Petbarn Physical store

Petbarn Physical store

brlo1973

brlo1973Sydney

Over the top prices

Unreasonable prices. Roughly 23% more expensive than other major competitors. Apart from slightly longer trading hours (2 hours in total per day) I don’t see why they’re charging convenience store prices.

Margaret Burns

Margaret BurnsYarralumla 2600, ACT

Petbarn Woden

I have been a satisfied customer of Petbarn Woden for years and always am met by friendly, professional and helpful staff who go above and beyond to meet my needs as a pet owner.
I have used Petbarn Woden's grooming services with 2 dogs and find Jamie's skills exceptional. She is calm and confident and my dogs are never stressed by going there. Sometimes they even have a nap!
My dogs always come away from the groomer's looking fabulous.
The other staff members in the store help complete my monthly visit to Petbarn by always leaving me with a smile on my face along with more confidence in caring for my fur babies due to their expert advice.

Store LocationWoden ACT
MeaganPetbarn

Great customer service and very reliable

The staff at Jindalee Petbarn very friendly and reliable. They always willing to give the best service. My little puppy got very sensitive tummy to certain dry food. They were willing to give the full refund and provided us the free vet consultation voucher. Also we got oh discounts for food every single time.

Store LocationJindalee, QLD

liz

lizSydney, NSW

great service

the help in purchasing a harness and it been fitted by a staff member.well done.my dog was calm great visit

Store LocationCampbelltown nsw

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pet Barn Sunbury TOP service

The staff at Petbarn Sunbury are all just amazing. Great customer service every time I shop there and eager to help and assist.

We have a nervous husky who had her first groom today. Abbey and Cat ensured they took their time to let her settle, and even fell asleep during the grooming session.

Fantastic staff who are always happy to help you with your pets needs, and will price match other competitors on store products.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service and friendly staff.

I have bought quite a few things from this store and they always are accommodating and know exactly what I need or want even though sometimes I have no idea what I'm after or what it is called.

Store LocationFountain Gate
Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Fantastic service, friendly staff, knowledgeable. Always happy to help under sometimes exceptional circumstances. The store seems very busy, all staff are trying to help but just not enough of them , I feel for them

Store LocationMentone Victoria
Vossy

VossyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive!

I have bought a few products now from Petbarn and thought how expensive they were on each occasion. This was verified when I recently adopted a cat from RSPCA and checked out their prices. I checked three identical products and each was significantly cheaper than Petbarn. Also, any profits go directly to RSPCA, so it's really a no brainer to do all my shopping there from now on.

Store LocationNoarlunga SA

The best store in Melbourne

Great products, experience and very knowledgeable staff members. My only go to for all my dogs needs. My dog loves visiting.

Dianne

DianneHobart, TAS

lovely staff

Excellent staff knew what they where talking about made me feel welcome and Price was great will call back again

Store Locationkingston
Teresa Rafter

Teresa RafterNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fur baby friendly

The staff are very good at their job, I usually only go in for beef jerky but sometimes it’s isn’t available so I look around and see if there is anything else but my fur babies only like the beef jerky.

Store LocationDevonport Tasmania
Dianne

DianneHunter Region, NSW

Really helpful and understanding each puppies needs are different

Started puppy school with our fur baby and staff were really helpful caring and understanding. We’re willing to stay back and help as long as it took

Store LocationKotara

Will shop here again!

Staff were super helpful, very friendly and knew exactly what they were talking about. They’ll be my main go-to store for pet supplies.

Store LocationGungahlin
zany

zanyHobart, TAS

Excellent service

Staff at Derwent Park are always so helpful and take the time to help you with your pet's needs. There is all types of food for all stages of life and their loyalty programe is a huge help as well.

Store LocationDerwent Park, Tasmania
Darlene b

Darlene bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I have shopped at petbarn for years. Excellent customer service. Staff are always friendly and so helpful. Quality products and good prices.

Store LocationMorayfield and caboolture south

El Cato

El CatoSydney, NSW

One stop pet shop!

Will definitely be shopping here in future due to the friendly and knowledgeable service. Prices are better than I could have hoped for.

Store LocationWeatherill park

TIM W

TIM WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always friendly Always helpful

Over years always found staff helpful knowledgeable honest willing to help anyone to
carry food or other goods to thecar.
Very friendly store to take your pet when wanting to try a harness or collar. Or just to use washing facilities

Store LocationCampbelltown Blaxland rd
Carolyn

CarolynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly, can't live without it

Fabulous service - efficient - easy to navigate around - cost efficient - brilliance all round - Overall, very happy with the service, the product, website, everything was perfect.

Store LocationHendon, SA
Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

The staff are always friendly and helpful.The product are of high quality. It is always and enjoyable experience. Arundel staff really want to help.

HillBilly

HillBillyPerth, WA

Crazy expensive rip off

Been buying kitten food from my local petbarn for $67 only to find out they sell it $54.99 online. That’s a whopping 25% overcharge.

When I pointed that out the guy said he will match the price (with their own online store!!) because I was a ‘member’. What insulting nonsense.

No apology and never corrected the price on the shelf so they can keep on ripping the next customers off.

Will never ever buy from any Petbarn ever again.

Store LocationMidland