PetBarn Physical store

PetBarn Physical store

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent help!

I visited the Cleveland store to ask about fish for an outdoor pond that would help eliminate mosquito larvae. I was given sound friendly advice and bought the recommended fish plus some goldfish as a decorative item.

Store LocationPetbarn Cleveland
Petbarn C.Petbarn

Tex Mex

Staff enthusiast but lack knowledge beyond the very basics

Tex Mex

yes but I think the nitrogen cycle is the core knowledge of anyone new. This should be mandatory training. Make them watch you tube in their own time and then summarise it back.

Pet grooming

Store LocationCleveland. Brisbane
Paula
Paula

I’ve responded to the above message, sent my response to this email address info@petbarn.com.au and still awaiting a reply! Customer service is shocking!

Hi Paula,
We have reached out to you and my understanding is this has now been resolved.

Nokie

NokieMalvern East

Rip-off prices and no loyalty benefits

I’m a regular Petbarn shopper. Went to buy a Furminator dog grooming comb. Costs a whopping $97. But there was a ‘Buy a 2nd at half price’ deal on. Who needs 2 combs I ask? Shop assistant was unwilling to negotiate a better price on a single unit, and seeing as I’m only gold and not platinum they won’t match price. Left feeling annoyed at such poor customer service. But got it online for just $37 + express delivery. Shout out to Petcircle.com.au.

Store LocationMalvern, Vic

Up one entering the store- disheartened with customer service

I attended the KOGARAH store yesterday. Upon arrival there is a sign stating that all animals entering the store must be on a leash, which is correct. I entered the store with my three month old dog to find a huge dog roaming the store with no leash who ran towards me and my dog. I notified the employee that my dog was scared and questioned why the huge dog was not restrained. The employee replied this is how it is. I stated that obviously due to this, I cannot enter the store to buy the products I needed and he really did not care whatsoever. No customer service skills, he was very rude and arrogant. Obviously will not be returning to this store ever again.

Store LocationKogarah

Megan C.

Megan C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

COBURG STORE AWESOME

The staff at the Coburg store are just great. Friendly and knowledgeable. Rambo loves the staff, but not so much bath time!!! The facilities are always clean and I can get everything I need at one place

Store LocationCOBURG

Kellie Jackson

Kellie JacksonSydney, NSW

Aquarium equipment purchase

Went into the Penrith Store to purchase some hidey holes for our 30 ltr fish tank. The staff member we spoke to was knowledgeable and friendly. We asked a bunch of questions that he answered truthfully and we walked out happy with an extra fish our son wanted confident in the information that the staff member gave us. We are more educated on fish tank maintenance. Couldn't ask for a better experience :)

Store LocationPenrith - Mulgoa NSW

Leeann

LeeannFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service Cairns Pet Barn

Fantastic service - dog friendly store - we have Maremma’s a Giant breed they are both welcome when we shop in store. We use Black Hawk dog food 20kg bags. All the friendly staff know your dogs by name & always load your car with our purchases. Petbarn e-mail or text when your due for the next bag of food - excellent service - great value for money store with an AMAZING product range. I’m VERY PROUD to support Petbarn as they SUPPORT the RSPCA re-homing program.

Store LocationCairns 4870
Nightingale

Nightingale

Hills Science Diet waiting for Vet Staff

Store LocationBayswater
Ashleigh S.

Ashleigh S.South East Queensland, QLD

pet barn Cannon Hill

staff are very friendly and helpful. loads of products to cater to your pets needs. great location, easy to find with lots of parking. love the discounts offered in store and via email coupons!

Store Locationcannon hill

Melissa A.

Melissa A.

Love coming here

I can come to this store with my dog, he gets greeted with treats, water, cuddles and i get the best advice as everyone who works here loves animals. Wide variety, a little expensive, but a pleasant place to take my animal to test out the toys and pick some new treats. We can also wash him here too.

Store LocationParramatta

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Wow, confused sales team!

Store LocationNorth Parramatta

Sarah

Sarahsydney

Advice given was for sales, not for pet welfare

Dee

DeeSydney

Reasonable range of products, sometimes overpriced.

I have bought many products for my dog here.
The products are of high quality and I have never had a problem with the store.
However, whatever I find in store, I know that I can get online for cheaper. It would be great if they price matched.
The staff are very knowledgeable and can usually answer any question I throw at them. They give great advice on what toys to buy for my dog who loves to chew.
It would be good if they had a larger range of products though.

Store LocationBelrose, Nsw
Kerri A

Kerri ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Dog grooming service

Browns Plains store staff were less than helpful. Didn't inform me when I dropped my dog off that dogs were booked in in groups and that I should expect to wait half a day to pick my dog up. Will definately use mobile groomers in future.

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Always highest prices

Prices always higher than other pet stores, shelf prices say one thing, cashier scans item, and its higher. Fancy feast is cheaper at coles. Been a few times, never again.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Alison T.

Alison T.Mid North Coast, NSW

Knowledgeable staff and always willing to answer and help.

I would recommend anyone to visit Petbarn especially if you have questions. My dog enjoys visiting as they are welcome in store which is great. They also have Afterpay available which has made a huge difference fo me.

I haven’t had a dog in twenty years. I wanted the healthiest diet as possible and was give information on the top brands, no pressure me to buy one brand over another ... plenty of other items to make any pet happy and healthy.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, NSW

Shallie17

Shallie17Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Courteous Employee, Impossible Job...

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pet Grooming resulted in surgery and stitches

We took our 5month old puppy to box hill pet barn grooming and I received a call to say that unfortunately a cut (graze like) was sustain during grooming. When I collected my puppy it was more than a ‘graze’ it was a deep cut through her paw pad, requiring sedation and stutches. As a result, no walking her for 4 weeks and many sleepless night for all due to the pain she was in. Will not be returning there again and do not recommend.

Store LocationBox hill

Great returns policy

We bought boxes of fancy feast over a year ago as we stock up when they are on special. My cat has just been diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and can’t eat fancy feast cans any more. They refunded the whole lot and will donate to the RSPCA as they cannot restock them.

Store LocationChadstone