Jodi
JodiHobart, TAS

Convenient and Knowledgeable

I regularly buy my Dog and other pet food at my local Petbarn store. The staff are great and I feel quite confident in the advice they offer. The prices are comparable if not better than other shop options. Love going in there. the shop is well laid out and everything is easy to find/

Christine C.
Christine C.Sydney, NSW

Friendly helpful and engaged in each persons special animal needs

Everytime I go to my local store in Chatswood I have the same experience. Staff are always helpful and knowledgeable. They show an interest in me and my pet and find out the best deals to help me. They usually offer to help carry heavy bags too. It is so pleasant to walk in the door and be greeted in that way. Thank you.

Dimity
DimitySydney, NSW

Repeat customers for a reason

Brookvale staff are always knowledgeable, helpful and cheerful and that is why we keep returning to the store. They also match the online offers which is always appreciated.

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi Dimity, Thank you for your kind feedback. We love hearing that your experiences through Petbarn are always great! We hope to impress you again in the future.

Shell
ShellPerth, WA

Always have produce

A lot of pet stores don't stock the frozen mice I need for my pet snake (adult XL). Petbarn Midland always have them in stock.
The staff are polite and knowledgeable and make for an easy transaction.

Pet Barn love my dog

I love pet barn and the staff and the staff love my dog!!! Also I love being a member and the brights that being a member bring. Thank you

MeaganPetbarn

We LOVE your dog!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. You've made our day! :)

Great shopping experience

Courteous and helpful staff helped me to choose the right product. I have shopped here before and did not hesitate to go back

MeaganPetbarn
Stewart
Stewart

Great friendly helpful advice and knowledge of what I was looking for and best way to look after my pet

Liz
Liz

Friendly and courteous and convenient

Stock is well displayed, service prompt and friendly. Check for specials with membership along with offer to assist with purchase to car

Store LocationBurnside SA
Brooke R.Petbarn

Lisa
LisaBilambil Heights

Great service, knowledgeable staff

Staff member helped me work out correct sizing for collar and harness for our dog without him in the store. This helped me greatly as I live quite far away from store and having to return for an exchange would have been inconvenient. Also staff were friendly and interested in solving my problem.

Store LocationTweed Heads

Gavin
GavinPerth, WA

Great service and range

I can’t praise the staff and owner of Petbarn Mirrabooka enough. They are friendly, knowledgeable and the store is always well stocked. I always have and always will continue to shop there.

Quality Product at the right price

We had the impression that Petbarn was expensive but on our first visit we were convinced that we got what we payed for

Pauline DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently great service

I’m never disappointed when I visit Petbarn. I frequently go to the Cleveland and Capalaba stores and alway get friendly and helpful service. They have an amazing choice of products and the staff are very informative. Everyone is always happy and they make it a pleasure to be in their store. Thanks so much for the fantastic service.

Pauline D

You’re very welcome. Thank you for your great service

Friendly & Helpful

North Lakes shop: Went to buy cat food but none on the shelf, lady at the counter went out of her way to find some out back. The price quoted wasn’t what we had on an email so she agreed to bring it down. Excellent!

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi Sue, We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your most recent experience with us! We hope to continue to "wow" you in the future :)

Tori
Tori

Fantastic knowledgeable service

Credit given where credit is due. Young Jack at the Rutherford store was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We have just purchased our new fur baby and Jack was very knowledgeable in the product you sell. Very polite and willing to steer us in the correct direction. Give him a massive pay on the back. People in retail don’t get recognised enough for their hard work.

Good store

Newstead store is quite nice, clean and people working there quite lovely. Chihuahua gets a wash and blow dry, I head upstairs to bunnings and then grab some extra poop bags when I collect him. Perfect.

Brianna F.Petbarn

Hi Amos, We appreciate you sending over your kind feedback! We love knowing both you and your furbaby enjoy shopping at our stores!