Listing monitored by Petbarn

Felix25
Felix25Canberra

Overcharged and head office don't care

Store LocationGungahlin ACT
Marie Clark
Marie ClarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Went into your south Morange store. Service was fantastic. And a lot of knowledge on the dog bed l purchased

Cottster
CottsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Predatory pricing behaviour

The dog food I buy is $175 in store and $100 on your website. This price difference is commonplace from your store and a poor example of how you are clearly taking advantage of the customers who do not know to ask for a the cheaper price. This is not the kind of predatory behaviour i would expect from a major retailer. I have raised with your retail staff a number of times who receive the same complaint on a daily basis. Their response was that 'Head office don't listen to us' and for me to leave an online review. So here it is Head office - stop being an ar5ehole with your pricing. I'll be buying from Pet Circle going forward.

BellVictoria

Such a hassal to fed a cat

Brianna F.PetbarnSend a private message

agilejohn7
agilejohn7Scullin 2614, ACT

Belconnen Petbarn is awesome

The people at Belconnen Petbarn are super friendly and always make time to give you a hand. Most of the staff are fairly knowledgeable and when they haven't got the answer they usually direct me to the person who does.

Catherine
CatherineRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Made things really easy!

We ended up looking after a doggy unexpectedly and being able to visit Petbarn just took so much stress away. We were able to find everything we needed really quickly and easily, and at a really good price.

Aisha
AishaWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Since change of staff it’s been poor

As long term customers of Pet Barn we have spent thousands of dollars here on our dogs, rabbit and birds! The staff had always been so friendly and welcoming and genuinely cared for us and our pets. Since the change of staff recently the service has been less than average. A dog food that we regularly buy has been out of stock for months and when we ask about it we are met with blunt responses and when asked if they could call me when it comes back in, i never got a call. The staff also don’t seem to have much knowledge of products either and when I ask for something I am met with funny looks. It is extremely disappointing given how good it used to be.

Brianna F.PetbarnSend a private message
Garry
GarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This product is great

My chooks love this corn. I'll be buying this product from here from now on. The staff where real helpful.

Natasha W.
Natasha W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got Ripped Off With The Friends For Life Points

I rang Customer Service to ask what happened to my points as I should've received a voucher, unlucky for me I didn't get the email, too late for them to fix it, so my bad luck, not the way you would expect a Gold Member to be treated.

Petbarn C.PetbarnSend a private message

Hi Natasha, we like to assist customers with their loyalty currency that they have earned and are entitled to, please send us a DM with your phone number from your Friends For Life account and we will be in touch as soon as possible! Thank you!

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Car park issue at the Gabba store Brisbane

We parked in the pet barn car park and purchased some treated for our puppy. When we returned to the car a truck pulled in as we were about to drive out and blocked us in. I walked to the ramp and asked the pet barn staff member how long it was going to be and he said 2 min so I said no problem. 20 min later they were still offloading . Furious to say the least on how you treat your customers. You have lost me as a customer.

RogetDodger
RogetDodgerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Overpriced

Product at petbarn $34. Same product on Amazon AU $19. Astounding markup. Was unfortunate I needed the product before the 3 day Amazon delivery. Shop around.

Store LocationWendoree
Petbarn C.PetbarnSend a private message

Hi there, we understand that prices may cheaper elsewhere, however, we do have a price matching policy which you are welcome to have a read about here: https://www.petbarn.com.au/price-promise - We hope this helps!

Best service ever

Ordered 2 x dog brushes from pet barn warners bay while we were stuck in iso
From the time of order to it being delivered to my front door was exactly 30 minutes!!!

kat
katPerth, WA

Meh - worst customer service

Only visit this petbarn store as it is the closest to me and it has the fresh food that i need, nothing special - staff are always rude and unwelcoming. Never have I ever been greeted at the door nor asked how I am at the checkout. If a small business stocks the frozen food i require i would happily never visit a petbarn store, it seems that the big chains store always has the worst customer service.

Ian B
Ian BRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Rubbish service

Kym Brown
Kym BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful cheap product

Purchased a PPS Pet Loo yesterday, none on display so went be the advice of the sales person. After unpacking found it to be of the most cheap light plastic and have my doubts it will be long lasting, the info given to me was it is expensive but a LIFELONG purchase. At $269 would have not purchased if I had seen the product out! (Reason for not returning it ASAP was my grandson had destroyed the packaging opening it. )