PetBarn Physical store

PetBarn Physical store

maureen

maureenDarwin, NT

Excellent service at Bagot Road Petbarn

I always go to Petbarn on Bagot Road, Darwin as I find the staff very helpful and friendly. When I purchase a large item they always carry it to the car for me,

Store LocationBargot Road, Darwin
Lynne

Lynne

Always greeted by friendly and helpful staff

Our Springfield Pet Barn is always a pleasure to go to. Very friendly staff who go out of their way to help you plus they always welcome my dog Buddy.

Store LocationSpringfield Qld
Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Lena and the team at Alexandria are always friendly.
The advice I have received, has always been accurate.
I always have a good experience in the store, whether it be shopping or taking my dog in for a wash

Store LocationPetbarn Alexandria NSW

Vanessa

VanessaSouth-East, TAS

I love my local store

I find the staff at the Derwent Park Store in Tasmania extremely friendly, caring and professional people. They offer wonderful advice and genuinely take an interest in our pet dog, Sally. They even remember her name and always ask about her even when she doesn't visit the store with us

Store LocationDerwent Park Road, Tasmania
Sheree

ShereeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always a positive experience

No matter which staff member I deal with in PetBarn they're always happy, approachable and most importantly, informed. They can answer any question and offer advice and further information when I'm trying to make a decision between products. Not often these days can you rely on receiving this type of customer service each and every time.

Store LocationPetBarn Brighton Vic

Petbarn Deeragun helpful and friendly

I rang up in the morning to see about dog crates, the lady checked what was available and then put it aside, ready for my husband to pay and pick up. Everything was seamless and stress free.

Store LocationPet Barn Deeragun

Great service!

I have been shopping at PetBarn for a while now and have always found the service to be really good. The rewards program they offer (Unlike some rewards programs offered by other retailers) actually amounts to something and if you buy pet food and other essentials from them regularly the rewards quickly accumulate.
They also offer a good range of stock that seems decent quality.

PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE

The staff were amazing. Perfect customer service skills and very warm and friendly.
Offered to take my items out to the car for me. Offered me extra stock if needed. Great work.

Store LocationNunawading
jill

jillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pet advice and quality pet products means happy pets <3

Every time I have needed to attend the PetBarn stores, the knowledge and the products available beat shopping elsewhere. Very happy. Very helpful staff. Their professionalism gives me confidence that I am giving my 9 pets the best care possible.

Store LocationSth Morang

Amanda L

Amanda LAU

professional and friendly service

Easy parking near south Toowoomba Kmart. Product available. On sale. Friendly staff, processed order fast and efficiently. Opp on website to give feedback and chance to win $$ try this shop

PetbarnPetbarn

This is a great review thank you, we are thrilled that our service is fast and friendly with plenty of parking.

The Petbarn Team

Zachary H.

Zachary H.Sydney, NSW

Great store with good variety of products and staff are friendly and helpful

Great store with good variety of products and staff are friendly and helpful! Spacious environment, good amount of pet food, toys and treats for all type of pets. Highly recommended!

Store LocationNorth Parramatta Petbarn
PetbarnPetbarn

Thank you so much for this great review, we love to hear that our staff are friendly and helpful when ever you visit us.

The Petbarn Team

Plenty of stock and variety to choose from

Great variety of stock and plenty of stock at the Bondi Junction store.
Good customer service with a number of staff at hand for advice if need be.
Definitely shopping here again.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Hannah

HannahPerth, WA

Ah fantastic shop

Great store, great sales, love the products there. Staff are super nice and care about the animals needs first which is awesome, the staff are also aware of the produce and know a fare bit about it which is good and they share great advice.

Store LocationMelville area..
RMG

RMGSydney, NSW

Great service and friendly product informed staff

Visited the Ryde store this week. Was greeted by friendly staff who were very well informed on the product range. I was
able to get the pet food I needed which I admin special, some new items to try and was out of the some in 20 mins. Well worth going back.

Store LocationRyde NSW
Ursula

UrsulaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great place i can get everything I need for my Labrador puppy.

Always has al the treats, toys, food and advice I need for my puppy staff help fitting harness and food tips for treats. It’s my dog’s favourite place to go.

Store LocationWest Gosford
PetbarnPetbarn

This is great Ursula, thank you for the feedback.

- The Petbarn team

Find out how PetBarn Physical store compares to other Pet Shops

my dog is important to me

We try to give my dog the best care we can provide and the pet barn at Cockburn central contribute to that . the information given to me is considered most valuable

Store LocationCockburn Central
PetbarnPetbarn

Thanks for the great feedback Kevin.

Tonia B.

Tonia B.Sydney, NSW

Castle hill petbarn

Love our local petbarn !! Great staff and service, lots of awesome things going on in-store too 100% recommend !! They welcome your pet in to come shopping with you - it’s a great environment for pet lovers

Store LocationCastle Hill
PetbarnPetbarn

Thanks for the awesome feedback Tonia.

Sarah H.

Sarah H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Staff = Happy Customer

I went into this store to buy a pump for my parents fish pond. I had very little knowledge or information. The staff member could not have been more helpful or engaging.

Store LocationEssendon
PetbarnPetbarn

Thanks for the feedback Sarah, this is great to know.

Mersadion

MersadionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

plenty of fish

a wide variety of fish and fish products to keep your tank looking awesome. reasonably priced plants, fish and ornaments. knowledgeable staff. convenient location with parking nearby. most pets catered for. in house vet if required for fur babies.

Store Locationferntree gully
PetbarnPetbarn

Thanks for the great feedback Mersadion.

Canamaya

CanamayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why do some people get out of bed in the morning

Use one store in particular but have out of curiosity been in several others and always received polite helpful courteous treatment....that said having seen the way some customers...they bark and scratch worse than their pets....the comments show this fake untrue indignation. Speak as you find and these people are great. It is up to you ..old adage treat others as you would wish to be treated!!!!

Store LocationBundall