Petinsurance.com.au Dog Insurance

Petinsurance.com.au Dog Insurance

Accidental Injury and Illness, Accidental Injury

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If you're a pet owner, you probably agree there’s nothing worse than your dog or cat getting sick or hurt. But what happens when vet bills are sky high? Pet insurance can grant you peace of mind, helping your pet get the treatment they deserve, without sending you broke.

Read now

C Deiure

C DeiureIllawarra, NSW

Great Policy

Great service and value. My claims get done quickly. Very good in explaining things so I can totally understand clearly the question I asked. I would recommend to everyone with pets.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateSeptember 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Helen Z.

Helen Z.Sydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE AND VALUE

I just signed up to this service for my 7mo staffy pup. The value for money on this insurance is great and the service was better than 5 stars!have been recommending to anyone I can

Claim MadeNo
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog

Saved our dog and our finances

Having been with Petinsurance.com.au for over two years we had not had cause to test it out thankfully.
However 6 weeks ago our dog was diagnosed with cancer.
Without the help of Pet Insurance this extremely stressful time would have been so much worse.
Our claims were processed swiftly and exactly as per the policy.
Our dog and we are very thankful for our cover with Petinsurance.com.au and have no hesitation in recommending that anyone with a dog or cat cover themselves & their pet by taking out cover with Petinsurance.com.au.

Claim MadeYes