Listing monitored by PetStock

1.8

cpatriick
cpatriickSydney, NSW

A Total Mess of a Website

You thought Is could not bet worse. The landing page, you always needed to set a new password, every time you placed an order. Not adding orders to your loyalty. Then they changed the landing page, the result, worse then the last one. You receive an email that your click and connect us ready. Go to the store, they nothing about it. Lots more issues. The staff are wonderful. Head Office get yourselves organised. I left Pet Barn to support an Australian business. Went back to Pet Barn last week. Just too frustrating to continue. Website not showing all orders made.

Olivia V
Olivia V

Not Mad, Just Disappointed

Used to love Autoship, but with the recent updates to the website (I assume there's been a full server migration) the Autoship does not generate/ship automatically (as the name suggests). I've tried to set up new Autoships but haven't had any luck.

At least the UI update is nice... Kind of

Felicia
FeliciaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Autoship doesn’t work

I set up cat food to be autoshipped and it has failed me two times in a row. The system isn’t reliable at all and in the end I had to go to a physical store to purchase my pet food when it runs out. What’s the point of signing up for an autoship service when it doesn’t work time and time again, causing me a whole lot of inconvenience?

Lee
Lee

Was awesome, but now the website is horrible

Always used to buy as using the rewards was always a great saving, but now While I can accumulate rewards I can’t actually use them when trying to check out. Looks like it is going to deduct but then when you go to payment it goes back to the higher price. Logged a support request and no helpful response given.

briellePerth, WA

Never again

They used to be so good till they changed their website avoid using them now dreadful hold music 5 hours of it ridiculous.

brielle

what's the point contacting you ?

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.Sydney, NSW

Autoship

Set up an autoship order as it was a challenge to find my dogs food in store….called to chase the order to discover that it had been cancelled due to a lack of stock…..the customer service operator then proceeded to list all the stores which had stock where I could get it in store. I’m really not sure what the point of autoship is??

Sarah W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Don’t purchase online from PETStock

Sarah W.

I have called, emailed and asked to speak to a supervisor. They can contact me. I have pursued this for a better part of my day. Thank you for this auto generated message that means nothing.

Online Store Wait Times

This is the 4th time over at least a year that I have not been able to access the site because it's overloaded and wants me to wait to access it... Last time I checked, Petstock is a for-profit business and the fact they refuse to upgrade their tech despite the insane amount of profit they make is an insult to the customer. Shipping also takes far too long, and prices aren't competitive. I'll continue purchasing from Petcircle, and unsubscribe from Petstock emails - the latest of which is the only reason I went to buy something. I'm not usually one to write reviews, but this is an ongoing issue that they have made clear they are not going to address.

Loyal Shopper
Loyal Shopper

I already spoke to the team, a while back. Nothing has changed.

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Business Practices

Find out how PetStock Online store compares to other Pet Shops

Price advertised not the actual price

The advertised sale price was not accessible, only $106, even if selecting the autoship it only went down to $90.

The other sizes advertised the autoship discount and normal price, not any sale. Very disappointing and misleading, purchased elsewhere.

wake up! we are in 2021!

Andy

recently (nov 21 ) noticed that petstock has a new website, and it opens up pretty quick without virtual queues.
so would like to raise the score. thanks

Adam W.
Adam W.Sydney, NSW

Delivery

I have never been told that what I order in NSW has to come from Victoria.

Many times the product has come damaged and Petstock always blames the customer.

It's infuriating when it's happened multiple times.

If Petstock is unable to supply it from the State it was ordered in then tell the purchaser at the beginning so we have a choice not to proceed with it.

Hotkitty22
Hotkitty22perth

Online shopping poor experience

Takes too long to get online on weekend and during the week it shows they have no stock. I have to shop somewhere else because it's too hard. They must be losing a lot of money because of this issue.

catl5252
catl5252

Never have any stock(Hills science diet)

Our local pet stock store never has any stock.Rang and order click and collect.Still waiting after 3 weeks. Finally turned up.

Pathetic