PetStock Physical store

PetStock Physical store

Decent, but not experts

Good for purchasing general items, especially for cats/dogs. However, more specific queries, especially regarding fish, they generally fall short. They do have "experts" in certain areas so if you require more specialised advice, speak to them.

In person, online ... great store.

Great store, products and staff and would recommend anyone to visit Petstock even if it’s just to see what the store offers. I had plenty of questions and no question is too small or too big and they won’t say anything just to appease a customer. My dog enjoys visiting as they are welcome in store which is great and if staff aren’t busy they will spoil your pooch.

They also have Afterpay available which has made a huge difference fo me as the diet I have chosen for my dog this time around is different and a little more expensive ... my woofer will be trained as my assistance dog and I only want the best for her as she will give her best for me.

I wanted the healthiest diet as possible and was give information on the top brands, no pressure me to buy one brand over another ... plenty of other items to make any pet happy and healthy.

Petstock just want a pleasant surprise, it was a great find.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, NSW

My PetStock experience

I am limited in choice for pet stores where I live (central west rural NSW) and have to travel nearly two hours to my nearest PetStock store in Bathurst. My other option is Petbarn in Bathurst, or a little more closer (1 1/2 hr drive) to me Petbarn in Orange where I mostly frequent if I travel for Pet supplies. I find PetStock has a slightly larger range of products then Petbarn but also have found perhaps their prices are a bit higher. I haven't shopped a lot at PetStock, but the limited times I have been have been good experiences. If I lived nearer I would utilise PetStock for sure. I am limited for options due to location and distance, but I may prefer PetStock a little more then Petbarn simply because of the more extensive range of products in store.

Dog grooming

I took my x3 dogs to Bacchus marsh pet stock for haircuts. Arrived only to be told the original person whom done the dog grooming had left. Left my dogs told to come back in x3-5 hours there abouts. Went back after the time to come back as they said they’ll ring when, they didn’t, when arrived they where talking near the register, and said they where about to call me. I didn’t lead up my dogs as too many and easier to just carry back to car individually, as they are small dogs, eg schnauzer, schnoodle & shitzu x. I said I’ll carry to car after I pay for the haircuts, once back, the groomer had put on very large lead/collar on the schnauzer & the schnoodle. The car was not even 100 yards from entrance, I walked schnoodle and schnauzer and they got off as the collar was too big. The schnoodle ran around cars looking for my car, the groomer trying to catch him, which caused him to run straight on main rd Bacchus Marsh, the taxi bus didn’t slow down and hit him, causing him to have a broken left leg. The owner of Pet stock said they’ll ring ahead to the vets in Bacchus marsh and took me and my injured dog ( shadow ) to the vets. He needed surgery 6 pins and s plate as plastering wouldn’t help. Picked shadow up on the 3/11/18 after x3 days being at the vets. Never ever even got a apology from Pet stock or ask how my dog was from that day onwards . Luckily my dog came out ok after several weeks on meds and plastered to cover dressing. Will never recommend them or buy ever again.$210 for x3 dogs and $1745 later after surgery for shadow . Extremely poor business and have told those whom use this business, avoid.