PetStock Physical store

PetStock Physical store

See the Best Pet Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Haley

HaleySouth East Queensland, QLD

MITES!!

I bought hay for my Guinea pig. The next morning I saw my Guinea pig itching excessively and looked in the bag which was infested with mites. I took the bag of hay back the next day to let them know so no other guinea pigs would get infested. They admitted it was mites but tried to say it happens all the time and it's just the luck of the draw sort of thing. They offered no treatment for my Guinea pig either to get rid of them.

Store LocationNoosa

Jacinta

JacintaSydney

Balgowlah pet stock with reactive dog behind counter

Store LocationBalgowlah

Horrible grooming experience

Lawnton PETstock store QLD - Horrible grooming experience- my little Maltese x was very sore on pick up and couldn't stop licking her bottom when I had a look at her bottom it was all red and burnt it took a couple of weeks to heal with creams, her hair cut was so shocking I was speechless, the groomer was not welcoming to my little girl just grabbed her and started ripping off her collar I had to walk away as I was about to cry I will never put my baby through that again.

MGK

MGKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible grooming experience - my dog was left with a horrible cut and very traumatised for months afterwards

Store LocationAltona North PetStock

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer Service

Great customer service and great product range - could'nt be happier with the experince I received in store. The staff member that served me were all over my needs and loved my dog.

Store LocationOrmond

tassieboy

tassieboyLaunceston, TAS

Never follow though with requests so why asked in the first place

Store LocationLaunceston

Grant S

Grant SAU

Rancid Pig Ears (Black Dog)

After purchasing a large bag of Black Dog (Pigs Ears)on Thursday the 29/8/19 from the Parafield store, we found the product/bag to have a strong, bad, rancid oil smell.
Upon returning the product for a refund 30/8/19 at 5pm, the staff were reluctant to acknowledge the strong rancid oil smell coming from the bag, or give a refund.
The manager stated that they always smell like that and she would cut them up and use them at Puppy Play School.
We have been buying Pigs Ear for our dogs for many years and they always love eating them. This time they would not touch them,The product was off.
A refund was evidently given

Store LocationParafield

Eddy E.

Eddy E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Petstock Essendon if you care your health stay away!!!

Their selling cat litter product was extremely dusty. Its quality was terrible. I got sick because of that it made whole house dust. I'm planning to complain to council as well. I just threw to the bin in same day but i couldn't rid of that dust from house for a while. Also price was double compare to the other shops with that quality. Such a dodgy place. Stay away

Store LocationEssendon petstock
Karen H.

Karen H.Perth, WA

Outstanding customer service

This review should of been done a while ago but better late than ever.
Tomojin at the Balcatta branch is such an Assett to this company, she has an awesome, naturally friendly, genuine, kind personality & gives awesome customer service that deserves to be mentioned.
This level of customer service is often hard to find these days.
Thank you for making my day when I was there & I wish you all the best for your future.

Store LocationBalcatta
Imogen

ImogenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent, but not experts

Good for purchasing general items, especially for cats/dogs. However, more specific queries, especially regarding fish, they generally fall short. They do have "experts" in certain areas so if you require more specialised advice, speak to them.

Alison T.

Alison T.Mid North Coast, NSW

In person, online ... great store.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour, NSW