Kiza
KizaGippsland, VIC

Crap

Brought $140 dog clippers got them home they worked crap called store in Traralgon was told to bring them back in got there and was told no we can’t take them back you have to send them back to company for refund so have to pay to post back then wait 6-8 weeks for refund all this happened in under an hour very poor service won’t be returning here again

Spqr1012
Spqr1012Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Chinese algae eater doesn't just eat algae

Peggy Naumov
Peggy NaumovCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Halti

I recently took my dog to Petstock , Latrobe st, Ballarat to have a Halti fitted . Bethany was very patient with my anxious boy and within minutes he was sitting on the floor while Bethany fitted the Halti on-him.Walking instantly changed to be enjoyable so thank you to this staff member for her patients and knowledge of the correct product for my anxious dog.
A week later I went in with my other dog for Bethany to fit another Halti to him.
Our lives have changed to be a pleasure walking.
Excellence to this Petstock staff member.
Peggy Naumov

Dog wash downer
Dog wash downerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks good but doesn't reflect the experience

I have been using the Vermont South Petstock DIY dog bath facility. My dog is older and we have been going there since it opened. I was told when I arrived there today that I could only have 10 minutes in the facility despite the fact I had never been told that before. I had to argue to get a second token. No shampoo in the machine (not the first time). It takes a lot longer to hand shampoo the dog so took

Customer S.PetStock

Tried several stores they are the best

We use the Caboolture store doesn’t matter who is on they are all polite and go way out of there way to accomodate all of our needs cheers guys

AMadoraPerth

Rip off!

AMadora

I have emailed customer service and waiting for a non generic 'we are sorry' but really can't be bothered to address your complaint response.

Jen
JenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Went above and beyond for grooming service

At first I was so scared to take my Pomeranian anywhere as the last time we took her to a groomer she came out with a broken leg. She went in so anxious and scared but petstock Clyde north did such an amazing job at taking care of her and calming her down. They took their time to ensure my Pomeranian had the best experience possible and she was so happy when she came out! Highly recommended for their grooming service! Amazing customer service all around to ensure the best care for your pet! I’ll 100% will be returning!

Angie
AngiePerth, WA

Pet stock Ellenbrook grooming

Today we had our 4 year old Maltese dog called Charlie, groomed at Petstock Ellenbrook. Ashley and her assistant did a fantastic job and he looks perfect, and she clipped him just the way we like it. Well done, Ashley and partner!

Price match

There is always a reason or excuse that they cannot price match even tho it's following all the rules and regulations..
There answer is to just buy online then.

Always there!

LaTrobe Street Petstock, Ballarat, Victoria. This is a fantastic store. The staff are friendly and helpful. Some great me by name if not clear recognition. With a collection of critters I am in this store probably once a fortnight. Dog grooming, dog food, dog toys, crickets, chaff, sheep pellets, horse food, wormers etc. Dog grooming standards are amazing. Jasper B, the canine, and staff have a home like familarity.

Karin Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor customer service

Disrespectful, rude and toxic culture. Product not as described. Selling kittens but profiles and foster carers descriptions do not match on several instances. Petstock management, regional management, customer service and rescue group deny accountability and treat customers valid complaint disrespectfully, awfully and illegally. No transparency. Truth tellers are dismissed. Only those with something to hide need to do that. I was not surprised to see poor reviews and the same experience on here and other review sites. Read the staff reviews on indeed.com.au. Confirms an unhealthy toxic culture and same experience all round from a staff perspective. Do not go to Petstock stores. Extremely disappointed.

oliveramelbourne

if you want get yelled and get attitude shown just go to knox city

treated like trash and yelled by manager of that knox place she cutted me in middle of talk no respect i told her no to talk back im older have respect was about fish issue i had if i had seen worst place i wouldnt believed be treated like trash never go again buy anything of petstock knox

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Grooming

Essendo PETstock Giving the run around someone will call me back did not twice then you can come in if not busy. Then last time to busy not taking anyone all this only to get my little dog nails clipped. NOT HAPPY AT ALL

Christine

A week and a half of making calls to PETstock Had to make a booking with someone else. So disappointed with PETstock

Dan
Dan

Great store! Love it.

Great store, good selection of pet products at reasonable price. Friendly staff. Very spacious store and lovely selection of fish.

AWFUL customer service with incompetent staff Lilydale Store

kim f.

Thanks, I was going to continue onto your website. What is the exchange policy? Generally without a receipt there is no refund but I wasn't asking for a refund, just the correct product.