Philips Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

6 questions from our users

Lin M

Lin Masked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

Can the Lumea prestige 1956 be used with a US power adapter?

nada.sewafiee

nada.sewafieeasked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

Can i use while the sensor has a crack?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. We recommend that you do not use the device if the skin color sensor is cracked or broken. Please know that my colleagues and i are happy to help you resolve this issue. We’re available 24/7 on Facebook (https://philips.to/fb247) and Twitter (https://philips.to/tw247). You can also reach us on 1300 363 391 (AU) or on 0800 658 224 (NZ)

We hope to speak to you soon.

Stephanie

Stephanieasked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

If I've been through laser hair removal, will BRI956 still work?
My hair isn't as concentrated as before, it's more sparse.
Can BRI956 still sense my hair?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Stephanie, thank you for reaching out. It's unfortunate to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Lumea. We recommend you to contact our product team via: 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. As they could assist you the best way.

KAT Y.

KAT Y.asked

Where can I buy the Philips BRI956/60 in the united states

Mona

Monaasked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

I just got BRI956 I used it 4 times so far the third and forth usage was extremely disappointed. I have two issues about this device and I'd be happy to assist me. 1) in third usage the battery lighted orange. I plugged the device and immediately the device charge was completed " white lights lighted continuously". 2) Also, the third and forth usage, the lights of ready lights white but the flash isn't working I mean no flash. Please help me with solutions I live in Saudi Arabia and I bought it from Saudi Arabia

lgravo
lgravo

It sounds like it is not charging properly. I would keep it plugged in for 2 hours and see if it works then. Sometimes it is the battery that is at fault.
If you bought it within the last year it should be fixed by the company free of charge.
Here, in Australia, we have 2 years guaranteed. So contact the place you got it from and have them fix it.
I also do an internet search with charging issues and your model to see if others have had problems.
Hope it works again soon!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Mona. Thank you for your question. You're correct the battery light starts flashing in white whilst having your Lumea on charge. The orange light is just to indicate the battery is running low when it is in use. Fully charging the battery takes up to 1 hour and 40 minutes, but there is no indication light that will show you when it is fully charged. Regarding the flashing not working, this can be caused by multiple things, such as no proper contact with the skin or if the attachment windows aren't clean. In order to have this investigated, we recommend getting in contact with your local team. You can find their contact options here: https://bit.ly/2Nyz77j. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Sara Ahmad

Sara Ahmadasked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

What’s wrong with my device?
The ready to flash indicator is working but when I press the botton, there is no flash???

Hi there,

Thank you for asking your question here. We're sorry to hear your Lumea Prestige doesn't seem to be working properly anymore. We'd like to see how we can help. Does this occur when the device is pointed towards the skin, as if you're going to use it, as well? And this may sound obvious, but have you made sure the Lumea is fully charged? In case these tips don't make a difference, would you please contact our Customer Service Line? Our colleagues can be reach on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) and they would be happy to assist you further.

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60