PhoneBot Online store

PhoneBot Online store

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (16)

Fast delivery

Received what I ordered today. I would say the phone is scratchless and battery is showing 90% health. Free case and glass on the top of the screen as well.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Thanks for your feedback

No problems at all. 5 stars

great price on an iPhone x bought 2 days ago which arrived today. Helpful staff answered all my questions on fb. Good work guys. Will recommend to family and friends.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 256GB

Thanks for your feedback Luke

SalsaxSydney, NSW

Phone never arrived

I ordered an iPhone 8 plus for my son on 6th December 2019 for Xmas and it never arrived. I contacted phonebot on several occasions and no response. The telephone Messagebank was always full and no response to email. Only when I contacted PayPal on 23rd Dec did they respond at all!! Thank goodness for PayPal!!! Very disappointed.

Adam Z.PhoneBot

We apologise for the ill-experience and will like to look more into this, therefore, kindly provide us with your order ID so that we can investigate this for you.

Best Regards,
TeamPB!

Jo

JoPerth, WA

DO NOT BUY

It may be great if your phone doesn't need a repair. My phone was defective from the start and they've had it for nearly 4 weeks and I can't get a answer from them. No customer service at all. I wish I never bought from them.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB

Dawg

Dawg

promised goods not sent

I received the refurbished phone later than promised. The screen saver had a bubble in the middle of the screen. Phonebot promised to send a charger and cord. They never arrived.

Adam Z.PhoneBot

Hi. Please send us an email on support@phonebot.com.au with your order number. Will send the charger and 2 x cables as a goodwill. Apologies for the late shipment

Alex F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip off

I ordered an iPhone 7 that was supposedly Grade A. When it arrived it was slow to boot up, did not make calls, did not record sound to video, etc. I emailed Phonebot and they asked me to post it in for a refund which I did. They then stopped replying to email and messenger and the phone number listed goes straight to message bank. Do not shop here unless you want to get ripped off.

Alex F.

Hi, I sent the phone on the 8th of December via padded mailbag which does not provide a tracking number. I will be happy to take the reviews down once the phone is received by you guys and an outcome is arranged.

Adam Z.PhoneBot

Gday mate. The replacement device has been mailed to you today. Let us know if eveything works well
Have a good one

Beware dodgey phones do not buy

No good at all the phone looks good but speaker doesn't work tried to charge me extra for a case that was ment to be included when ij rang up to complain that just hung up on me 400 dollars down the drain

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

Arrived within 2 days

I ordered this phone on a Sunday and it arrived on a Tuesday. Also I got a free screen protector, free phone case and its in perfect condition. I paid aprox $600 for an iPhone 8 Plus which is a great price.
I definitely recommend this for anyone looking for low prices and a great phone fast!

CJD

CJDPerth, WA

Got exactly what I expected

Bought a Grade A Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and other than some dead pixels (pictured) it is perfect. Want for the free standard delivery and it was dispatched on a Monday from eastern states and arrived in WA the next day. Would whole heartedly recommend.

Khadra

KhadraSYDNEY

Great Customer Service

I ordered iPhone 7 (128gb) but the colour I ordered was out of stock.They did offer me free upgrade to iPhone 7 (256gb) the same colour,The phone was delivered to my address 2 days after I accepted the free upgrade and it was even better than described.highly recommend this company.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

StamenG

StamenGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely disappointed!

Bought "as new" and expensive iPhone for my daughter's 21st birthday. Two days later the order was cancelled and reimbursed. In the meantime I bought a case and screen protector which have no use now. Cannot express how disappointed we are!!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro

Scam company

Was guaranteed that phone would have at least 85% battery capacity, it had way below this. I contacted company about this but they never replied. This company is a scam, stay away.

Super fast delivery and awesome product

Was unsure if this was a legitimate buisness at first but phone bot was quick to rrspond to my emails and even gave me a free upgrade at no cost, would definitely uae them again!! 10/10

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 16GB

Thanks mate :)

Very kind service and trustworthy

Needed to replace phone purchased online, instore staff were very kind and went the extra mile to help transfer photos etc. They were able to replace the phone right away. Recommended.

Lloyd S.

Lloyd S.South East Queensland, QLD

Samsung S8 great condition

Phone arrived fairly quickly and is in as new condition & working well.
Easy site to use & experience was hassle free - many thanks!

Oh . . and the price was very good and a has a 6 month warranty

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Thanks heaps for your feedback

KTee

KTeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Product & Customer Service

Purchased an iPhone refurbished. Excellent phone! Had problems choosing so spoke directly by phone, they fell over backwards trying to hel. In the end purchased and I'm so happy with this phone and the extra warranty.

Massive disappointment

Kevin S.
Kevin S.

well If "A grade" phones come with a brand new battery (according to your own website) I don't understand why mine came with an old battery. anyways, I appreciate the time for an answer and the fast refund.Still disappointed. cheers

Jase

As described mint Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE!

Adam over at PhoneBot is running a class online business setup sms updates, tracking, support you name it they have it. The Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE I purchased is as new at a fraction of the price. Can't recommend them enough!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Cellular

Have a good one Jase

Jase

Hey Adam, I'm After an S10 Plus SM-G9750 International version if you get a hold of some let me know.

Adam Z.PhoneBot

Ok no worries. 128gb or 512gb?

Purchased through Catch

Purchased iPhone 6 refurbished A grade through catch, easy process.
Phone had a few marks and scratches but was okay. Was a Christmas gift for my child. She didn’t mention for months that it was glitchy and has some functional problems (likely she didn’t want to seem ungrateful), which were there from the start. When I contacted Phonebot they were ultra unhelpful. Would never purchase through them again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6 128GB

Good customer service

Easy ordering, honest and not a rip off. It was referred to me by 2 friends of mine and the service is excellent. I ordered a ‘like new iPhone XR” and was sent a brand new one for the same price. Thank you guys I will definitely be telling all my family and friends.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Awesome enjoy your new device