PhoneBot Online store

PhoneBot Online store

Not happy at all

Ordered a refurbished google pixel 2 from them on the 01/06/2019. It said Still haven’t received anything. Multiple calls and emails but no reply from them. The tracking is showing that the courier company has received it but i dont know what is stopping them from delivering. It is phonebot’s responsibility to get it delivered on time. I am a visitor here and flying out tomorrow night but don’t know what to do. Very bad customer service!

UPDATE:- got in contact with them and they offered me a PIXEL 3 for a very reasonable price, much lesser than that in the market! Thankyou :)

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 2
Hi Faraz Were dealing with fastway on our end but you came in store and we gave you a pixel 3 instead for a very reasonable price difference.

iPhone 7 red 128gb refurbished

having been burnt before through eBay (not phone bot) we decided to order this iPhone 7, it arrived promptly and was well packaged. The phone was in excellent condition as described online, after thorough testing (being the sceptics that we are) the phone was found to be in excellent condition with our battery test in particular coming back with top results. The case that came with it was of better than expected quality and all extras were new, which we also didn't expect.
Thank you Phonebot we are very happy with our purchase from you and will happily shop with you again,
Well done!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

Thieves

I ordered a iPhone 7 online and it arrived faulty. I sent it back (15 $ delivery) and got a notification from the post that it had been delivered. Since then I haven’t got a new phone and they’re not answering my multiple emails and phone calls. But they still have my phone and my 400$! NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM YOU’RE JUST GONNA LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB
Hi our return processing times are Monday to Friday. If your return was received by us on Friday 7th June, it'll be processed tomorrow (Tuesday 11th June) as today's a public holiday. No one's interested in stealing a phone from you. Please refrain from posting inflammatory reviews without contacting us first. A little patience goes a long way Adam Phonebot rep

I contacted PhoneBot asking for a certain type of iphone and they delivered, am so very happy with my purchase will recommend them to friends and family who need new phones. 10/10 Cheers Guys :)

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7
Thanks heaps Regards Adam Www.phonebot.com.au

Thanks PhoneBot

i bought a refurbished iPhone 6s plus from PhoneBot. it has been a great experience shopping on their online portal. the support team is very cooperative and friendly. best of all i got a great phone and really happy with my purchase. thanks Phonebot!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s Plus 64GB

phone is very nice

phone is in great condition, its used model however seems like it is brand new, have had it for couple months now, no problem, so far so good :) for $499 i think its great value for s8+

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+
Thanks for your feedback Www.phonebot.com.au

Faulty phones and no customer service

Purchased a phone online and it arrived faulty with the internal gps not working.. My first email ignored. They eventually responded to my second email and told me to take it somewhere else. Horrible customer service and faulty items.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
Hi Craig I'm the manager at phonebot and I replied to your email stating that you could take the phone to Samsung as it was under Samsung warranty and it would be quicker to get it replaced on the spot then sending it back to us by mail but clearly you got too upset about it after which I told you to send it back to us for a full refund which you did Regards Adam Www.phonebot.com.au