PhoneBot Online store

PhoneBot Online store

Super fast delivery and awesome product

Was unsure if this was a legitimate buisness at first but phone bot was quick to rrspond to my emails and even gave me a free upgrade at no cost, would definitely uae them again!! 10/10

Job Satisfaction
Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 16GB

Thanks mate :)

Very kind service and trustworthy

Needed to replace phone purchased online, instore staff were very kind and went the extra mile to help transfer photos etc. They were able to replace the phone right away. Recommended.

Lloyd S.

Lloyd S.South East Queensland, QLD

Samsung S8 great condition

Phone arrived fairly quickly and is in as new condition & working well.
Easy site to use & experience was hassle free - many thanks!

Oh . . and the price was very good and a has a 6 month warranty

Job Satisfaction
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Thanks heaps for your feedback

KTee

KTeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Product & Customer Service

Purchased an iPhone refurbished. Excellent phone! Had problems choosing so spoke directly by phone, they fell over backwards trying to hel. In the end purchased and I'm so happy with this phone and the extra warranty.

Massive disappointment

Kevin S.
Kevin S.

well If "A grade" phones come with a brand new battery (according to your own website) I don't understand why mine came with an old battery. anyways, I appreciate the time for an answer and the fast refund.Still disappointed. cheers

Jase

As described mint Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE!

Adam over at PhoneBot is running a class online business setup sms updates, tracking, support you name it they have it. The Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE I purchased is as new at a fraction of the price. Can't recommend them enough!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Cellular

Have a good one Jase

Jase

Hey Adam, I'm After an S10 Plus SM-G9750 International version if you get a hold of some let me know.

Adam Z.PhoneBot

Ok no worries. 128gb or 512gb?

Purchased through Catch

Purchased iPhone 6 refurbished A grade through catch, easy process.
Phone had a few marks and scratches but was okay. Was a Christmas gift for my child. She didn’t mention for months that it was glitchy and has some functional problems (likely she didn’t want to seem ungrateful), which were there from the start. When I contacted Phonebot they were ultra unhelpful. Would never purchase through them again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6 128GB

Good customer service

Easy ordering, honest and not a rip off. It was referred to me by 2 friends of mine and the service is excellent. I ordered a ‘like new iPhone XR” and was sent a brand new one for the same price. Thank you guys I will definitely be telling all my family and friends.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Awesome enjoy your new device

mark p.

mark p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great purchase

After a slight hiccup with a returned iphone the new phone was quickly dispatched and received within two days. Thanks to Adam for his professional service and the new purchase is great!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Faraz KhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally...a happy customer!

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 2

Hi Faraz
Were dealing with fastway on our end but you came in store and we gave you a pixel 3 instead for a very reasonable price difference.

iPhone 7 red 128gb refurbished

having been burnt before through eBay (not phone bot) we decided to order this iPhone 7, it arrived promptly and was well packaged. The phone was in excellent condition as described online, after thorough testing (being the sceptics that we are) the phone was found to be in excellent condition with our battery test in particular coming back with top results. The case that came with it was of better than expected quality and all extras were new, which we also didn't expect.
Thank you Phonebot we are very happy with our purchase from you and will happily shop with you again,
Well done!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB
Adam Z.PhoneBot

Thanks for your positive feedback. Much appreciated.

Unhappy costumer

Unhappy costumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thieves

I ordered a iPhone 7 online and it arrived faulty. I sent it back (15 $ delivery) and got a notification from the post that it had been delivered. Since then I haven’t got a new phone and they’re not answering my multiple emails and phone calls. But they still have my phone and my 400$! NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM YOU’RE JUST GONNA LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

peeved1

peeved1Perth, WA

I contacted PhoneBot asking for a certain type of iphone and they delivered, am so very happy with my purchase will recommend them to friends and family who need new phones. 10/10 Cheers Guys :)

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

Thanks heaps
Regards
Adam
Www.phonebot.com.au

MTH

MTHFar North Queensland, QLD

Thanks PhoneBot

i bought a refurbished iPhone 6s plus from PhoneBot. it has been a great experience shopping on their online portal. the support team is very cooperative and friendly. best of all i got a great phone and really happy with my purchase. thanks Phonebot!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s Plus 64GB

eddie

eddieSydney, NSW

phone is very nice

phone is in great condition, its used model however seems like it is brand new, have had it for couple months now, no problem, so far so good :) for $499 i think its great value for s8+

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8+

Thanks for your feedback
Www.phonebot.com.au

Faulty phones and no customer service

Purchased a phone online and it arrived faulty with the internal gps not working.. My first email ignored. They eventually responded to my second email and told me to take it somewhere else. Horrible customer service and faulty items.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8