PhoneBot Online store

PhoneBot Online store

3.8

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (29)

YvonneC

YvonneCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

Purchased an iPhone 6S, so easy to navigate the website and order (even for an internet dummy like me), so pleased with the phone, exactly as described.
I had an issue with the delivery (long story but all my fault), the customer service was fantastic, they managed to track my phone and organised for it to be delivered to my home address. While this was happening, they phoned me every day to update me, even on the day it was delivered to check I had received it. Would recommend this company 100%, they couldn't have been more helpful.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s 32GB
Steve

SteveBrisbane, Queensland

Phonebot is great!

Brought a Samsung Galaxy S10+ from phonebot online, phone was "open box" grade.
Purchased online Monday night & phone was delivered to me in Brisbane at 2pm Wednesday by Toll.
Phone was in perfect condition with all genuine Samsung accessories included in box.
Great price, lightning fast delivery time, perfect phone condition!
Highly recommended company by me.

Product PurchasedUnlocked Mobile Phone
Ray

RayIllawarra, NSW

I’ll return

I’ve always been sceptical about buying a non-brand new phone but I could justify spending over $1k on a new iPhone. I bought an iPhone XS from the phonebot online store a few weeks ago. It was graded ‘like new’ and sure enough it came like new.
It was so much cheaper than buying a new phone plus Phonebot was offering cash back through ShopBack so I got an extra $40 back which was a bonus.
No issues as far as I’m aware of, probably won’t ever buy a brand new phone again!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how PhoneBot Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

LUCAS W.

LUCAS W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service & great phones

Website was easy to navigate.
Great range of products with accurate descriptions in fact phone was actually better than described. Phone arrived in 4 business days it was well packaged with screensaver & cover already on the phone which was a nice touch.
I would highly recommend PhoneBot to anyone looking for for a great phone at a great price. Well done guys!!! Thank you!!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 64GB
Daimo D.

Daimo D.Goulburn Valley, VIC

This business is excellent!!

I first enquired about a Samsung phone advertised and had some delays with shipping but Shazz really helped by offering me a better quality phone at a $50 discount and personally took care of the purchase and packaging. I even scored some free accessories just because Phonebot are so keen to leave their customers with a positive experience.
Knowing a company is willing to work with you side by side through a dispute or resolution really provides confidence and will ensure my return business. Thanks Shazz

Product PurchasedMobile Phone
Mitch P

Mitch PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great prices

Amazing place with fantastic prices on high end phones. Received Like brand new phone and can not tell it has been refurbished . Very friendly prices and great customer service. Will go there again

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR
Jo V.

Jo V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent! Better than I expected!

Condition great, better than I expected. Such a bargain. Fast delivery too. Overall extremely happy with the purchase. They threw in a bonus case too which I was extremely grateful for.

Great phone great service

Lots of information on the website, straight forward, order was easy, delivery was over long weekend but came as quickly as it could. Loved the addition of clear case, screen protector and charger.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X
Beagle

BeagleSouth West, QLD

Disappointed with slow delivery

Arranged to have phone delivered via express after the model I purchased was now not available (?). Waited for six days and nothing, no tracking number supplied. Contacted me to say that post office was the cause

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 256GB

Excellent customer service

Had issues twice with my phone and Phonebot resolved both issues in a very professional manner. Postage cost was reimbursed too. I’m very happy with my phone now. Well done!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X
HLH

HLHSouth East Queensland, QLD

iPhone 8+ arrived with cracked screen

Screen was badly cracked on unpacking. Phonebot would not accept responsibility. I had to pay $15 for return & $70 to have repair done. I had to follow up after calls when they failed to call back when promised. I said I wasn’t happy with the service and would be giving a bad review which apparently they were surprised !!! I would avoid this company at all costs.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus
Xtreme

XtremeCanberra 2600, ACT

A Happy Customer!

Genuine Samsung Note 8 LED Case, awesome pricing, free and fast shipping. Experience has been excellent so far, will be ordering another case from you soon and recommending you to my friends. Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Sent wrong ipad case and hopeless customer service

Sent me wrong version of Belkin ipad case (wrong model number, for older ipad), but customer service don't seem to think this is an issue! Struggling to get them to acknowledge let alone arrange return post and refund. AVOID! Was good price but I should have gone with reputable store.

Jo

JoPerth, WA

Don't buy stay away

You might be lucky to get a working phone but as soon as there's an issue expect no response and a blame game. Never had an experience like this in my life with a business.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7
Melanie

MelanieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Experience

Easy to use website. Quick delivery. Phone is in great condition and is exactly as described. Even arrived with a case and glass screen protector. Overall, I'm very happy with my experience and would definitely recommend.

Really happy

Bought pixel 2 in a very fair price, collected same day from the store. Phone looks amazing and works perfectly! The team was super nice and helped with everything. Highly recommended.

Chris K

Chris KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely thrilled

I ordered an iPhone 8 ex demo model. I collected it next day. It is in mint condition and works beautifully. Free cover and screen protector is a nice touch.

Fast delivery

Received what I ordered today. I would say the phone is scratchless and battery is showing 90% health. Free case and glass on the top of the screen as well.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB

Thanks for your feedback

No problems at all. 5 stars

great price on an iPhone x bought 2 days ago which arrived today. Helpful staff answered all my questions on fb. Good work guys. Will recommend to family and friends.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 256GB

Thanks for your feedback Luke

SalsaxSydney, NSW

Phone never arrived

I ordered an iPhone 8 plus for my son on 6th December 2019 for Xmas and it never arrived. I contacted phonebot on several occasions and no response. The telephone Messagebank was always full and no response to email. Only when I contacted PayPal on 23rd Dec did they respond at all!! Thank goodness for PayPal!!! Very disappointed.

Adam Z.PhoneBot

We apologise for the ill-experience and will like to look more into this, therefore, kindly provide us with your order ID so that we can investigate this for you.

Best Regards,