Horrified

Completely Horrified at the service from the Kenwick Store. I would have given it 0 stars if I could. Paid our furniture off over a 3 week period, was told there was stock but worst case floor stock might have to be our option as they can only hold the furniture for 2 weeks. We made a payment one week before finalising and was told new stock was still available, we said great can you hold it we will be in next week, we arrive the week after and all stock sold of the buffet, we were told we then had to pick up from 2 different locations now. There would be nobody to help at the showroom and they won’t package the floor stock up. I wasn’t impressed and told my partner if she wanted it pay for it and walked out as they were most unhelpful and didn’t seem to give a crap the second they had the money.

So I rang the next day to try and organise delivery and once again this became another difficult task as payment isn’t excepted over the phone, in a short tone [name removed] from the Kenwick store said you better make it quick or you won’t get it for the weekend. Not only that I was told that she had held the floor stock for us, yet the day before when we were in there it was still for sale on the floor. Lies lies and more lies from the so call store manager. After hearing this I replied ‘this a ridiculous’ and hung up. 5 minutes later [name removed] rang again and asked why I hung up, I replied because I’m not happy at all with what’s gone, she then start to lose her temper, verbally abuse me and told me to change my attitude before coming into the store and hung up on me. I then rang back horrified and said how dare she speak to a customer like this. She once again hung up on me and tried to ring my partner. Seriously this woman is a real piece of work. I’m dreading having to deal with her to actually pick the furniture up. Totally taken the fun out of buying new furniture for our house. I’m defiantly buying my tv unit, coffee table and new lounge elsewhere now. I’d avoid this company at all costs and if you can’t avoid that store for sure. Not only that the staff write most of the 5 Star reviews

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationPine Discount Kenwick
Hi Shaun, I have looked into your order and our system is indicating that you have collected your goods. I am sure it will go nicely in your new home. Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Very Happy Customer!!

I bought a lovely lounge suite 3 years ago but unfortunately the foam in the seats failed. It was still in warranty and after the manufacture deemed it non repairable, Kirstin from Customer Service offered store credit to the value of our broken lounge. And due to their amazing May sale, I was able to purchase not only a lounge and single recliner but also a king size mattress! They delivered all items within days plus collected our old lounge. The whole process was smooth and easy. Also props to Carla from the Kenwick Store! She really knows her products and happily explained the differences in mattresses to find the correct one for my back and had great advice on how to keep our new lounges clean and tidy. I’ll be needing some more household items in the near future and I know where I’ll be going for great service!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationKenwick
Hi Sara, We truly appreciate your positive feedback regarding the follow up care you received from Kirstin in our Customer Care department and the in-store care you received from Carla at our Kenwick store, we know that customers appreciate an easy smooth process and so glad to hear this is exactly what you received. We look forward to seeing you again and providing the same customer care. Kind Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Loving the new lounge suite

Michelle was wonderful in assisting us with the purchase of our new lounge suite. Delivery was prompt, it was easy to assemble & now we can relax in comfort whilst watching tv

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationKenwick
Hi Bev C, We are so pleased to hear your shopping experience with us was an easy and wonderful experience, right from purchasing in-store to the delivery. We are sure that you will have many years of relaxing whilst watching tv in your lounge suite. We hope to serve you again. Kind Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Awesome Sales Staff

Store was easy to find. The staff gave helpful advice and didn't push for a sale allowed us to go home and think about it. Diane was super helpful

Shop LocationWA, Kenwick
Hi Matt, that you for your positive review regarding the service you received from our staff at the Kenwick store. We look forward to helping you out again. Kind Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Terrific Sales staff

The sales staff were so helpful, polite and knew their stock well. Excellent service the old fashioned way. The lounge furniture and bedroom beds where easy to put together.The store was well designed and easy to get around with a very good and surprising range of good quality furniture.

Shop LocationWA, Kenwick
Hi Peter, we appreciate you coming into our store to purchase your homes furniture and we are so happy to hear your great review regarding the excellent old fashioned customer service you received from our Kenwick store. We are sure we will see you again and we look forward to assisting you then. Kind Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Extremely disappointed

Extremely disappointed with pine discount I've been a loyal customer for years and have bought many items from the company, recently I have issues with a senator theatre couch I purchased a few years ago I thought for the first time ever I would try to claim warranty as it was an expensive item & quite obviously faulty.
After being flogged off & dealing with very offish people I was denied any warranty, my family & i are now left without a couch as it's unusable & we cannot afford to buy a new one.
Pine discount had now lost me as a customer & I will never be buying from the company again after the rudeness of customer service & the suppliers!

Shop LocationWA, Kenwick
Hi Shell, I am so sorry to hear about the issues you had with your lounge. Could you please provide us with your PSIN number so we can look into this matter for you. Kind Regards, Toni and the Team at Pine Discount Quality FurnitureGood morning, There is a lot more to this case id like to share if you could contact me personally or is there a personal way for me to contact you ? It would be nice to see if these issues could be rectified as I feel like I was unfairly treated and warrant was never going to be honoured from the beginning. ThanksHi Shell, Yes we would like to have your situation looked into and if possible rectified, so if your able to provide your original PSIN number which should be on your Invoice then we will be able to contact you on your information given and go from there. Thank you, Toni from Pine Discount Quality Furniture

awesome corner lounge!

My wife & I were planning on going to Cannington or nearby Kenwick to checkout prices & range of corner lounges when we were driving past Pine Discount Furniture on Albany Hwy & decided to stop in. Very glad we did, found exactly what we wanted almost straight away & for less than we were expecting to pay. The store has ample parking outside & the inside was very well set out & easy to get around. The staff member we talked to was extremely helpful & arranged delivery for us for a reasonable price. We had it delivered by the end of the same week we bought it, the delivery men put the 2 pieces in the room we wanted it without issue & it took much more time to get the lounge out of the packaging than to connect. The lounge also has a 5yr Warranty for that added piece of mind. Thankyou very much , very happy with our purchase.

Shop LocationWA, Kenwick
Hi Ben, Thank you for your positive review regarding the service you received at our Kenwick store, the products you saw and the actual store layout itself. We are so happy that you found exactly what you were looking for and with the 5year warranty and the quality of our lounges we are sure it will be a compliment to your home for many years to come. We look forward to seeing you again. Kind Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Pleasantly surprised at the range and prices

More than happy with our lounge suite. Great friendly service, not pushy at all, let us make choices and offered assistance when we asked.
A great range of quality products, after shopping for a lounge for awhile now we were more than surprised with what was on display.
Our furniture was delivered on time and the guys did there utmost to get it in the house,which was a tight squeeze with no damage to anything.
All in all a very happy experience and have recommended this store to everyone

Shop LocationWA, Kenwick
Hi Tracey Froggy, Thank you for your positive review regarding the great friendly service you received at our Kenwick store. We are so happy you found your new lounge suite with us and we appreciate you recommending us to all your friends and family. We look forward to helping you again in store when you next come in. Kind Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture.

Very Happy

After looking for months on end for a couch that we were both happy with, my husband and I came across the Sorenton Lounge at Pine Discount. The lounge had to be ordered in which worked perfectly fine with us because it meant we could pay it off beforehand, and even then it still arrived a couple of weeks before the estimated date. The delivery was done smoothly and they even managed it through our tricky hallways, the staff at the Kenwick store were super friendly and helpful, and the couch is amazing. Overall we are thrilled with our purchase.

Shop LocationWA, Kenwick
Hi Rebecca, We are so happy to hear that your whole experience with us was an easy and smooth one, from your shopping at our Kenwick store, to the delivery into your home. We are sure you and your husband will be happy with the Sorenton for years to come. We look forward to serving you again. Kind Regards, Toni and at the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Great new queen mattress!

The store was simple and easy to find what i wanted. It has a great setup with a great array of products. The mattress i purchased is superb quality and super comfy! i have not had such good sleeping time for years. The lovely young lady named Meagan that served me was such a joy to do business with. Meagan also had great product knowledge and fantastic customer service skills. This was refreshing to deal with in this day and age. I would definitely come back and shop at the Kenwick shop.

Shop LocationWA, Kenwick
Hi Shana, Thank you for your positive feed back with regards to not only the service you received from Meagan at our Kenwick but your new mattress, which we are sure you will continue to have brilliant sleeps. We look forward to helping you again. Kind Regards, Toni and the team at Pine Discount Quality Furniture

Next Level Service

Visiting Pine Discount Stores was not planned, accidentally went past the store, and am I glad that I did it. The level of service received was exceptional, James was not a traditional pushy sales person but a more directive approach person, who brilliantly connected with my needs to what is on offer. James’s customer engagement was highly commendable! Would give a 5 star service rating.

new furniture

Paid a visit to Pine Discount Furniture Kenwick to buy new furniture to freshen up our house. Looked around and compared prices the prices were excellent. Ordered this furniture we needed served by James was a excellent salesman have no negatives only positives.
Got the furniture delivered that weekend delivery guys were spot on,no one complained delivered our funtiture into our house, which was very helpful will recommend to family and friends.
Simon and Hayley.

Excellent experience

I brought a bed and mattress from Pine Discount Furniture, the sales assistant was a great help without any pressure, I didn't feel "pushed" in anyway just helped then left to make my decisions. All staff I spoke to were lovely. Delivery was excellent, I received a call the evening before the next morning delivery.

Super comfortable!

Went in store to look for a new lounge. Customer service was amazing helped us choose the perfect couch that we picked up a few days later. From start to finish we were impressed. Will be back in the next few weeks to purchase more pieces to extend our couch (which is an amazing feature)

Bavello Lounge Suite 2x 3 Seaters

I’ve shopped at this place quite a few times over the years and went back last week to buy a new lounge suite. Got exactly what I wanted and color. The service and information you get from all staff is professional and with no hassle. Which I like. The 2x 3 seater lounges I purchased were delivered into my house placed where they were to go under 48 hours. Thanks for a great service, much appreciated.

Good service at Pine Discount, friendly and helpful store manager Dianne

Viewed the products in store
Disappointed to have been denied 50 months Interest Free finance by HSBC.Clearly age discrimination but not the fault of the Pine Discount people.They are just following guidelines that are illegal.(Federal Age Discrimination Act 2004)
Product delivered promptly , courteously, and safely.
Very pleased with product.
Bunk bed instructions could be a little clearer, but understandable enough.
Very pleasant store manager, Dianne, at Kenwick store

Shop LocationWA, Kenwick

Good old fashion friendly customer service

My husband and I attended the Kenwick store to purchase a bedroom suite to furnish a quest room. The store has a wide range of suites to choose from and one package that included bed, mattress, side tables and a chest of drawers was of a particular size, style, colour, decor and price that suited our needs perfectly. Due to the urgent need to have the suite delivered by the weekend the staff took a lot of effort and organisation to have it delivered on time. Have shopped at Kenwick several times before and will continue to do so. Good old fashion friendly customer service.

Lovely furniture

I saw an entertainment unit online
And when I went to the store to purchase I was so impressed that I convinced my wife to buy the matching dining suite and buffet. Finally my wife is off my case about redecorating our living area. Will definately be back when we need other furniture. Staff were super helpful and delivery quick.

Great products, great service

We purchased a lounge suite, ottoman and living package with Pine Discount furniture. The staff were great and not pushy, delivery was on time and as promised, and the price was right. My partner and I have been looking for months at both a suite and living package and went past this place numerous times. Glad we ended up stopping in one day! Will be back, and have already recommended to others. Thanks, guys!

Shop LocationWA, Kenwick

Great service and we are Happy

we have been shopping Pine Discount for last 6 years and we are quite happy with the quality of the products.
we recently bought a King bed and Cool Gel 2000 mattress and we are happy with the selection. quite comfortable.
Thank You PD.