Pinnacle Safety and Training

• Learning Material
Rob L.

Rob L.South East Queensland, QLD

TAE CertIV

The course content is by design a massive workload. Pinnacle's trainer broke this load into manageable bits and prepared me for the generation of my Major Portfolio and Final Presentation.

Peter Papas

Peter PapasPerth, WA

Cert 4 WHS

Absolutely fantastic training facility in Perth WA. I commenced the 5 day course with some angst having not studied in many years but the lecturers were very friendly and knowledgeable making the whole experience very calm and enjoyable.

Highly recommended!

philwyburn

philwyburnSydney, NSW

Very relevant and the trainer had a lot of experience

Ian Flynn, our trainer was able to make the subject fun and interesting, even though the legal and statutory requirement are a tough subject to convey. His background in industry gives him the experience and authority and his actual real life examples make the subject matter really relevant.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Pinnacle Safety and Training compares to other Education & Training Services

WHS Certificate IV Course - Excellent trainer Perth

While the course was intense, it was well delivered and I left with a complete understanding of the WHS requirements. I completed the 5 days course, would need a good understanding prior to attending to complete the 5 day course. Not for the inexperienced.

Rodney

RodneySydney, NSW

EWP 11m+ - great trainer

Andy the trainer made the course fun and had great techniques for easy recall of the theory needed. The focus is only on electric booms, some details about a diesel would be helpful for those needing it. Overall a fun learning experience.

Lachlan

LachlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cert VI Training

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Pinnacle. I did the one-day-per-week for 10 weeks option. I had four different facilitators during this time due to business reasons which lead to some inconsistent teaching and expectations. My preference would have been to have the same facilitator throughout. My final Trainer/Assessor, Keen, was a fountain of wisdom and willing to go the extra mile to ensure my fellow students and I understood what was required of us to do well. I would not hesitate to go back to Pinnacle and complete further training with them. :)

Jake 43

Jake 43

Pinnacle Work at Heights/Heights Rescue

Have now completed this course twice with Pinnacle, same instructor both times.
Excellent subject knowledge and delivery. I have always learnt something new.
Course was pitched at the right level and the practical aspect of rescue technique
is essential as this has to practiced. Good training facility and equipment.

JoannaT

JoannaTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pinnacle are excellent for work place training.

I have attended two courses there and both have been fun, engaging and very informative.Their trainers are interesting and have industry experience. I would not hesitate to send my colleagues there for training, or attend more training there myself.

Casey

CaseyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

cert 4 tae lack of response

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cert 4 Work Health and Safety

I highly recommend Pinnacle for delivering the 5-day intensive course.
My Trainer was Usman Mustafa and I cannot speak highly enough of his professional, clear, concise, and thorough teaching methods.
He kept the entire class engaged and focused through some long days with a high workload.
You can tell he is passionate about the subject and he genuinely wants all his students to succeed.
Thank you Pinnacle and Usman Mustafa for delivering a high-quality course.
Training facilities, course content, and Trainer knowledge and delivery all 5 Star

Dave M.

Dave M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great training provider

Undertook Cert IV Training & Assessment. My trainer David was fantastic, had the whole group engaged, explained things brilliantly ensuring everyone understood the material. Thanks David & Pinnacle for a great experience!

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

I was grateful for the trainer Usman, he was excellent at explaining everything and made it easy to understand. He made the class enjoyable. He provided positive feedback and guidance. I am very impressed with the quality of the class and teacher. Thank you Usman!

Kim was great.

I did my confined space course and it was great. A lot of great knowledge from Kim and very friendly staff. Kim made sure we understood all information and made the effort to pass on the knowledge. I would definitely recommend it.

Johnny

JohnnySydney, NSW

Top Training. Good Team

Attended the General Induction Coal Mining. S11 course.
Well run course.
Quality training provided by "Mick trainer"
Clean venue.
Plenty of parking.
Enrolled now for Confined Space , working from Heights and Providing First Aid

Steve G

Steve GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent trainers and training

Sunny was a awesome Trainer are great to learn from and enjoyed the entire course. Still be back for a couple more later on in the year. EWP and Boom Lift tickets are next.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Forklift

Doc is a fantastic trainer, he really knows how to calm people down and help them to keep a level head so that they can get through the course.
Great Doc, thanks buddy.

Rickey M.

Rickey M.Sydney, NSW

pinnacle working at heights

course was awesome. Good split of practical and theory. Instructor/ teacher has great knowledge and made it fun. he would not move to the next stage until everyone understood and could complete tasks to required level.
I've done a few courses here with the Sydney branch and would not choose anyone else

WHS Cert IV

Ian Flynn is very knowledgeable and did a great job of guiding us through the Cert IV Work Health and Safety course in five intensive days. Face to face learning works best for me, and it was very satisfying to walk away at the end of the week with the Certificate in hand.

Kellie

KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Course

I really enjoyed the HSR 5 day course. Instructor Shane Crook was fantastic and delivered the course content in a way that was easy to follow and understand. I found the information to be relevant and also helped me to identify areas we could improve on in my workplace. Highly recommended.

Warren Smith

Warren SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent course,

Brad Matton is very professional and knowledgeable with this course. I would highly recommend him and Pinnacle to anyone looking to gain more skills.I look forward to completing more courses.