PLE Computers Physical store

PLE Computers Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (71) · No (410)

Amazing products, amazing people, and amazing service.

Built my PC with the highest quality, still works without a hitch over 2 years later. All my peripherals are from PLE and I've never had a problem. 10/10 would buy from again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedRazer DeathAdder

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Good match to my needs

The guys in the store helped me out and I knew what I wanted within minutes. There was a lot of choice within my price range so I went with a laptop with a few extra features which turned out to be great during use.

Product PurchasedAsus zenbook

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Very impressed with customer service.wow!

The product was exactly what I wanted and the staff were awesome. Guve yourselves a pat on the back. Excellent business to deal with and highly recommend to anyone. Thanks guys.

Store LocationBentley. WA

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Very helpful and informative staff

There was an issue with the product ordered, however they were incredibly helpful in sorting it out, and continued to help me well after I had purchased the product. In store and over the phone support was brilliant. Outstanding service and I would definitely recommend buying through them.

Store LocationHeatherton

Stunt-Monkey

Stunt-MonkeyPerth, WA

Great staff, great environment

Always prefered going to PLE for computer parts. Both Wangara and now Osborne Park.
Staff are always friendly and knowledgeable.
Theres stores are inviting unlike some other warehouse type stores.
I rarely buy elsewhere

Store LocationOsborne Park
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

Good people to deal with

They are a good bunch of people and always going that step further to look after their customers
it was easy to find the store and all their kit is first rate

Stre Front

Good Store, Staff have good Knowledge and help you out. However need more Staff on front desk when needed (queue can get quite long). Front desk should be able to call for backup from the staff out the back.. otherwise all good :)

JadeT

JadeTPerth, WA

No fuss, just the stuff!

Staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. They listen to whatever project you are up to and make recommendations based on that. They don’t try shove a sale down your neck and when making comparisons (as was my case this time) didn’t try and talk me into the more expensive product for the sake of it. In fact, it was the opposite. I have shopped elsewhere previously but those days are over. The RTX 2060 performs as advertised and I am very pleased with that and the other goodies I have purchased from PLE.

Store LocationOsborne Park, W.A.
Product PurchasedGigabyte GeForce RTX2060 Gaming OC Pro White 6GB GDDR6

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They had what I needed

I checked online and the product I was after was in the Heatherton Store. I went to the store and the friendly staff found the item. Couldn't have been easier.

Store LocationHeatherton, Victoria.
Product PurchasedRazer Goliathus Chroma Mousemat Extended

JaydenN

JaydenNPerth, WA

Exactly what I needed

I was looking for a new pc that would handle some strong games and would last for many years and got help looking for the right parts and it’s been running amazing!

Graham S.

Graham S.Perth, WA

Computer upgrade went without a hitch

My existing computer after 10 years was showing its age through shortcomings in its performance and capacity. I found exactly what I was looking for on the website and was only too happy to wait during the Xmas/New Year break for my order to be built (custom business computer). Staff at the Bentley store were courteous, efficient and very helpful. Highly recommended!

Store LocationPLE Computers, Bentley, WA

Mark .B

Mark .BPerth, WA

A surprisingly good chair

Store LocationOsborne Park

Martin C.

Martin C.Perth, WA

Excellent Service and Products

Great computer store staff willing to help with any hardware issues. As an example I was turning a server into a Linux box and I had an issue with the CPU cooling fan I bought from PLE running like a jet engine. With advice from the techie at PLE they exchanged it for a less noisy cooling fan.

Store LocationPLE Cockburn
Product PurchasedSSD

AlfredO

AlfredOPerth, WA

I visited the Osborne Park store and the service agent was friendly and helpful. I bought an ex-demo product: he checked the contents of the packing box which is going above and beyond the service I have received elsewhere.

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA

Excellent Pc Build and Excellent Service

Hi,
I found a Gaming Pc on PLE's Website and customised the build to suit my needs, which was really easy. The product Range was more than I expected, they have everything you need. As far as the Build Quality, 100% satisfied, and I must mention the Staff at the Bentley Store were polite, understanding and efficient. I will continue to make my future purchases with PLE.
Rnl. Solutions
Richard Lincoln

Store LocationBentley

Aushiker

AushikerFremantle

Click and Pick-up Worked a Treat

I placed an order online for a hard-drive as it was not in stock at my local store and then picked it up when it came in. Communication throughout the process was excellent, delivery to my local store was prompt and pick-up was a simple process.

The only niggle is that the web-store really needs updating to make searching and sorting more user-friendly.

Store LocationO'Conner

CaitlinW

CaitlinWWestern Australia

Proffesional and Slightly Efficient

I went into store to pick up an order and found that it was nice to sample some keys. For what you can see of range of products it was great to see so many options, and I know if you are to talk to one of the guys working they would let you know about what they have out back. My only issue is there always seems to be a line when I am in, and it takes a while as they will be low on staff compared to customer considering how much attention and how well they help you it isn't a quick conversation all the time.

Store LocationMalage
Product Purchased MSI GL65-9SDK-090AU

Wal57

Wal57Perth, WA

Professional and efficient

I purchased a custom gaming PC from PLE Wangara. There was going to be a delay as some parts were not in stock. I contacted them and changed over parts to other parts that they had in stock, the staff were very helpful and friendly getting me the best possible price for different parts. After changes were made to the order my PC was ready the next day. Great job. The machine is quality built and runs fantastic. A big thanks to the team at PLE Wangara for your professionalism and efficiency.

Store LocationPLE Wangara
Product PurchasedCustom gaming PC

BrianR

BrianRPerth, WA

Professional Service

Intel I9 10900x CPU purchased and installed on to the motherboard for me, good price and service, fuss free. Highly recommended company to deal with, I would shop there again in the future.

Store LocationMalaga
Product PurchasedCPU

Chris8011

Chris8011Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top quality custom PCs and excellent customer service

I purchased a custom PC from PLE Computers in Heatherton in Dec 2019 and it has been outstanding since the day I collected it. The staff, particularly David who was so patient and provided great advice, really gave me confidence that I would be satisfied with the final product. Would highly recommend.

Store LocationHeatherton