PLE Computers Physical store

Good product provided with good service

Research on line found the item I wanted.
Staff were informed and able to find the item quickly.
Drive works flawlessly and has allowed me to free up space elsewhere. Worth the price.

Store LocationWangara WA
Product PurchasedCrucial MX500 1TB SATA 2.5 7mm SSD

Great units,

The units were easy to find on line & order to pickup in Store. A great range of similar items, but I think these wer the best for purpose as it saved bying several extras.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTP-Link WPA8630P & AV1300 powerline extenders.

New PC build

Was easy to get there and very satisfied with range and service the quality of the parts where good with no issues or fualts
And running fine and working great

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Glad to have decided to purchase goods from ple

Was very easy, and satisfied with my purchase will definitely upgrade through ple from now on. And customer service was very good also. I have told others about the PC I bought and they are interested also.

Store LocationBently

Excellent service

Researched what I wanted in your online store. My local, physical store had one in stock and I was able to pick it up straight away. Unusually, no counter queue and I was served by a knowledgeable assistant immediately.

Product PurchasedASUS X509FA 15.6 i7 Windows 10 Home Notebook

Good quality stock and best staff

PLE is my preferred IT store - all of them have a large range of good quality items and the staff are the most helpful people. I never have a bad experience there!

Store LocationOsborne Park

My favourite computer store

PLE Cockburn is my regular computer store. I always look here first for any computer hardware I need and nearly always find what I want at a reasonable price. Staff are always friendly and helpful, even when the store is busy. I have never had any problems with the quality of the many products I have bought here, from cheap USB sticks to a gaming laptop.

Store LocationPLE Cockburn
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great customer service, good selection

They have an awesome selection of parts. Plenty of quality parts, plus many lower end ones, suitable for those getting into the hobby, or just after a basic office system.
The staff were super helpful and very nice. Felt like they cared.
Great quality products all around the store, including some behind the counter and in the back area. Always a good selection.
Prices though, the prices are great. Always used to use PCCG when I was over east, but nah, PLE is the boy to beat over here.
Many beans leaked out of my pocket

Product PurchasedAOC C321G1

Great customer support service at Wangara

The quality of the product is as per description. The quality of the Ple Wangara is excellent. Skilled staff, polite and helpful. I will be more than happy to come back again.

Awesome Service

As soon as I walked up to the counter I was offered a lot of help and discussion from someone that clearly knew what they were talking about and genuinely wanted to make the most out of my budget. Noice. I bought a bunch of stuff, all of which I’m very happy with.

Great product range. Knowledgeable staff

Prechecked online that item was in stock. Busy but good service when time came. Always first place to shop for computer stuff - great range and competitive prices. Will be back!

Store LocationOsborne Park WA
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Staff and products have never failed me.

I deal with PLE Cockburn mostly as a trade customer and so I usually order something every week. I have always found the staff to be knowledgeable and helpful and in the two instances where there was a mistake it was accepted and dealt with straight away. No better parts shop in Perth in my opinion.

Store LocationCockburn WA
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service with competitive prices

I have purchased a number of items from keyboards, hard drives, joystick, software and a gaming chair from the Belmont store. Firstly I looked at their online store to look for products and prices which I found easy to use. Ive then attended the Belmont store to discuss anything I needed with staff before purchasing. I've always found the staff to be knowledgeable and friendly.

Store LocationBelmont

Great range and pricing.

I bought some ram and a case from PLE Wangara. They we efficient and cheap. Always love going there. The staff are super knowledgeable. I’ll be going there for my next build too.

Product PurchasedDdr3

great product after great advice

was asking for what would be best to suit my needs in regards to AMD or Intel graphics for my system in regards to bang for buck performance. Staff member on site could not have been more helpful and also without trying to prompt me to getting a higher priced product

Store LocationBentley WA
Product PurchasedAMD Radeon 5700xt

I've been a loyal customer for years. They are always helpful. It's the only place I'll buy tech online if I can help it

I'll always trust the products they sell, and the one time I had a problem they replaced it easily and happily, I've had nothing but top. Notch service from these guys forever.

Their techs are just the best, I trust these guys and no one else with my rig

Store LocationMelbourne
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Motherboard wouldn't post with 3rd gen ryzen

Purchased this when the 3rd gen ryzen chips were released. Msi said motherboard was compatible with a new bios. Motherboard has the flashback feature to flash the bios. This didnt work. Nothing I did could get the motherboard to post. Looked online and saw heaps of people having the same issue. Took the motherboard back to ple store and asked them to look at the issue, they confirmed it couldnt post. I asked for a refund, they refused to offer me a refund. Instead they submitted the mobo for warranty repair. I waited 3+ weeks with no motherboard. After seeing many official posts from msi on the internet about the issues with these b450m mobos i called ple to again ask for a refund. They said no and that i just have to wait for msi to look at my board. I said i am going to lodge a complaint with the accc, ple said okay. I did lodge a complaint. The next day ple refunded me. I brought a gigabyte b450m and it posted immediately.

Product PurchasedMSi B450M Mortar

So lucky to have a local computer retailer with such expertise!

The Cockburn store is very impressive, huge range and very well presented. The quality is top notch and the friendly staff are more than happy to help out with specifics.

Product PurchasedPC

Awesome RGB gaming mouse!

Firstly, I checked out online reviews of the ASUS Spatha Wireless/Wired Gaming mouse. Then I checked online for it's availability. PLE Computers had the best deal! I went in and purchased it. It is a bit more expensive than an average mouse, as it cost me $209 but it's worth every dollar, as it should easily last me many, many years. It also has all the RGB bling I could ever want in a mouse. No regrets!

Store Location30 Hammond Rd, Cockburn, WA, 6164
Product PurchasedASUS Spatha Wireless/Wired Gaming mouse

A lifetime of 5/5 service

PLE will always 5/5, even after having to pay the $80 troubleshooting fee, to find the issue was due to DOA memory they'd sold me (and exchanged no worries) two days earlier that had come with cpu/motherboard/ram/gpu bundle. Besides that they are awesome. I've dealt with them since i brought my first HDD 15+ years ago. I look forward to another 15+ years of great service.

Store LocationBently