PLE Computers Physical store

PLE Computers Physical store

PLE Store

Store is convenient only 5 minutes from my home, product is satisfactory would have bought other NAS product if I would have known the shortcoming of its photo app and security

Product PurchasedQNAP TS-431X2

Everything you need every time you need it

I ordered the device at the store and it arrived within 12 hours. Messages to my inbox and I picked it up, no stress, no hassle. Excellent service and knowledgeable staff on the front counter

Product PurchasedFlash drive adapter

Great products with knowledge and friendly service

Went inquiring about setting up a few office computers see what the start up costs might be, ended up with purchasing straight away

Liked the display at the store and being able to test the different "Battlebull" chairs (which are awesome even as an office chair)
Staff were fantastic and not pushy but no questions went unanswered

Set up the computers without issues all the cables, software and codes etc easy to find and install - The bar is set high!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

NAS storage and hard drives

Visited the Bentley store. Store is easy to navigate. Good parking. Very good service. Also referred us to a local Technician who was also very good. Storage device and hard drives installed this week and appear easy to use.

Worst Experience: Not easy to return defective equipments

Bought monitor from PLE & captured videos of problems (more than 1) I faced with different cables & laptops but they put the onus on customer to replicate in front of them.

Product PurchasedViewSonic VA Monitor

Great product and great service!

Coming from Belgium, it was for me the first time that I bought in Australia a specific PC for the use of software of photography and video. The reception was very good and despite my English which must still improve I was very well advised for the construction of my new PC. The products offered are of good manufacturing and I am so far very satisfied overall. A little concern with the Bluetooth product that is not always stable.

Always friendly, competitive prices, extremely helpful

PLE Cockburn: Store has a wide variety of interactive displays such as keyboards and mice. There's always a good range of products including specific enthusiast products. Staff have hands in experience and challenge your perceptions to ensure you're buying the right products.

PLE store experience

I bought a laptop from PLE because they had the model I wanted in stock and I prefer to deal with a specialist store when making a purchase of this nature. Very happy with my purchase. The store is small and they don't have much stuff on display. A lot more would be nice. There is not enough staff for peak times so you could be waiting awhile if it's busy when you get there. The staff member that served me was polite and mostly helpful. I would recommend this store.

Product PurchasedMSI GF63

My go-to computer store

Quite happy with PLE in Wangara. Staff know their products as well as a good variety of products to choose from. I built my main home PC from various parts purchased from this store and no technical issues/faults so far. My recent second monitor purchase also went very smoothly. Staff have been friendly and if there is any stock on backorder, there is good communication. Definitely recommend this store to anyone.

Product Purchased24inch Monitor

Excellent product, great staff.

Product was what I needed at a good price, staff were helpful and friendly. Great store would definitely recommend to everyone. Will be visiting the store again for all purchases.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

One of the best computer stores around!

I always go to ple for all of my computer gear and i always get great service everytime, the staff are always friendly and have great knowlage of their products they keep in stock, i know that if i have any issues or any questions about any of my future builds that i am working on, i know i can rely on their staff to give me the right advice everytime

Excellent Service

Went in on friday for a New Custom build
Picked up it tuesday. i had an issue with cable management being a case with glass panels on both sides i knew cable management was going to be an issue
Called them up and John at the wangara store fixed it all up in no time and made it a lot tidier.
Very professional and hardworking staff, have used them for years and will continue to do so in future

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Had a problem with the product and ple refused to honor acl

Top tier video card developed a major fault within a month. PLE wouldn't accept evidence it was faulty and ignored ACL. They kept insisting I had no consumer rights to choose a remedy and had to let their supplier decide. I was treated as a problem customer as soon as I requested a refund for a product that wasn't completely dead. I had to initiate court action to get a refund after 4 months. I've purchased many items in the past with PLE but this is my last.

This is my first "Advanced Pc", now I can start my YouTube channel

1. System Requirements I need to put on to a new pc
2. Choosing the right computer parts to put on
3. Very good quality and offer me the right advice

Awesome Service

I visited the Heatherton store while on holidays over Christmas, I purchased 3 EK Vardar EVO 120ER RGB fans & a Gamerchief sleeved cable kit, they didn't have all the cables for the kit I was after so they mailed the remaining cables when they arrived early February,
The Staff were very polite & helpful in store, they also sent emails on supply & delivery updates to keep me well informed of progress,
The Gamerchif sleeved cables are of good quality but definitely need cable combs to keep them neat at bends as they are quite stiff & need to be trained into position,
The EK Vardar EVO 120ER RGB fans are Awesome, Powerful yet Quiet & look great running the RGB off my MSI motherboard socket with a 1 to 3 RGB cable

Product PurchasedEK Vardar EVO 120ER RGB

Best PC shop in Perth

Helpful, fast and consistently good with warranties. Never had any issues with items that they weren't happy to fix or replace, and they are always good with offering options when purchasing.

Awesome after sales service

Bought a laptop and next day wasn’t working as it should be, went to the service department and was changed with a new one right away, the team was very helpful

Wouldn't shop elsewhere

Have been using PLE Computers from when they opened their first store. Always great service, support with competitive prices. Any RMA issues are quickly dealt with and warranties on most store stock is 3 years from my experience. You can't go wrong.

Great little router

I purchased a great little TP-Link travel router to broadcast ethernet to multiple wifi devices through hotel login systems. They had the perfect device and were very helpful. It is easy to use and was easy to set up.

Just what I needed

The store was very easy to navigate, various computer monitors were on full display and the staff were more than helpful, I would quite happily shop here again for future products.

Product PurchasedAOC U3277PWQU