PLE Computers Physical store

PLE Computers Physical store

Efficient

Processed a click and collect item with no problems at all! The staff at Bentley were extremely friendly and made me feel welcome in the store. My PC now runs with no problems. Thanks guys!

Store LocationBentley PLE
Product PurchasedCrucial MX500 1TB SATA

Vaughan M.

Vaughan M.Perth, WA

Respectful service

The staff member was very helpful and mine was only a small sale and someone nearby was spending $3,500 and I still felt tremendous respect. I have recommended PLE often

Store LocationBentley W.Aust

Benny

BennyPerth, WA

Samsung 860 EVO Series 2.5 7mm 1TB SSD

Drive works really well, a good speed upgrade from the mechanical HDD that was in there before that suits the motherboard in the computer.

This computer because of its age won't accept the faster M2 solid state HDDs.

Very happy with it :-)

Store LocationBentley, WA

DavidB

DavidBPerth, WA

Great new fast computer

We replaced our old PLE computer after 9 years as it was getting tired. We could not be happier with the new unit which will be ideal for our home use. Our grandson who is 15 buys a lot from PLE and put it together on line for us. Cant fault PLE.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Quick easy transaction

I call the Bentley ple store and asked for advise on a product. They put the product aside for me to collect later. Staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful through the entire transaction.

Store LocationBentley
Product PurchasedTP-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender

Excellent Customer Service and Support

We recently purchase a new gaming computer from PLE Perth for our son, the advice and customer support from a team was excellent and their support in helping us get the right spec, for right computer within our budget was brilliant. Many thanks guys.

Product PurchasedGaming Computer

Easy as 1,2 &3

Had a friend assist me and gave me some ideas, went to the store and after a little wait spoke with salesman and we arrived at the best option for me. Did the deal.

Store LocationBentley/Vic Park
Product PurchasedPLE Custom Build Tower

RobW

RobWPerth, WA

Unhappy

Did not provide me with acceptable services or products after spending $13000.00. I have emailed my formal complaint to PLE and will never purchase any equipment from PLE in future.

Store LocationPLE Cockburn Central

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Easy to deal with, fast and efficient!

I ordered some products on the PLE web site, and then went to collect them later that day at the Bentley store. Everything was available at the store and the processing and collection was straight forward and easy. It was a pleasure! Staff are always professional and easy to deal with.

Store LocationBentley

Best Computer Store with Best prices

Just Built a Affordable gaming computer for the first time, the parts i ordered were cheaper than the store i was originally going to go to and PLE was also closer then the other store, the inside of the store is a simple but effective layout, and they also have custom built pc's showcased on the floor

Store LocationOsborne Park

tomq

tomqPerth, WA

did their job polite no fuss

did upgrade on grandsons computer sales were good only Problem was I would have to wait almost 2 weeks for them to put together for me got it done elsewhere which cost me more so during busy periods get people in subbys whatever don't knock back a service coz your busy. but I did appreciate sales person telling me about wait not just take job and put on shelf

Store Locationcockburn

audible

audiblePerth, WA

Stores look nice, while your waiting in a queue.

I'm currently in the middle of upgrading all of our office computers from Window 7 to 10.
So far, I have walked into Osborne park and Wangara stores three times recently and each time, there is only one person on the counter. The last visit, there where 4 people waiting in a queue at Osborne Park, so clearly, they had no additional staff to serve waiting customers, or they don't care about customers.
I can't afford to stand around waiting to buy computers, so I'll be going elsewhere in future.

Store LocationOsborne Park & Wangara

Damian G.

Damian G.Perth, WA

Good service good price

Recommended by a friend I found the bits I wanted, organised click and collect and everything was waiting for me in store soon after. No fuss and loving my new wifi setup.

Product PurchasedUbiquiti UniFi AP AC Pro

WD My Cloud

Purchased WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra 4TB. Easy to setup and works well. Happy still to have my data backed by at local premises and on cloud as a backup

Product PurchasedWestern Digital My Cloud EX2 Ultra

Jimbob

JimbobPerth, WA

Hardwares good.

Great and knowledgable staff. Extensive range. Quality really has nothing to do with distributers only how I received it which was good, no scratches, etc. Using Microsoft's becoming more of a pill as time goes on, with disk usage maxed out at times. In regards to this would like to see some barebones laptops. Overall Great experience with ple.

Store LocationPerth , Wangara Ple
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAsus i5, 8gb ddr4, 1tb HDD.

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

PC disaster averted due to hard-working knowledgeable staff. Great service both in store and online!

Store LocationHeatherton, VIC, and Wangara, WA
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Happy Chappy

I am not a big computer guy but I was happy with what I seen in the store. Only issue was a discrepancy with item information between two seperate sales personnel.

Review collected in partnership with PLE Computers

PLE is the best PC store in Perth!

Always get great service, advice and products from PLE. I buy all my computer equipment from PLE and am a PC enthusiast, they have got a great range of stock.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedMotherboard

PhilipM

PhilipMPerth, WA

Quick Service and Cheap Price

Needed a replacement system drive for my aging laptop, store was a little busy but I was served quickly and the staff member added my drive to my account so warranty etc is looked after with no fuss.

The SSD was cheap and turned my laptop from a slug into a passable media machine for another 2 years for only a pocket money outlay.

Store LocationCockburn

Pat N

Pat NPerth, WA

Bentley store is always presentable.

I found my nVME item really quick with the help of a great team that day. Plus he managed to price beat a local shop with the same item and brand. Until next purchase! Thanks

Store LocationPLE Bentley