Really pleaded with new Toilet and tradie Daniel

Daniel did a brilliant job replacing our home toilet and repairing the cistern parts in my Airbnb toilet. He left everything clean and tidy and didnt even crack or break a floor tile. Great tradie

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Perfect!

I called the plumbing detectives around 8PM and had Adam a young nice smelling man arrive to my house within an hour. He took care of my burst pipe and cleaned the mess it had made. I wont hesitate to use Adam again for any plumbing issues in the future. Thanks for leaving a trace of your cologne behind and thanks for cleaning the mess the burst pipe made.

Outstanding service

Outstanding service.
We had a blockage in our kitchen drainage pipe. Adam was punctual. He was spotted on with his task and carried it out professionally. Definitely use again and recommend it

ErnestSydney, NSW

Watch out. These people constantly change their business name

I was reluctant to believe all the bad reviews for this company. I wish I had. This company has the most unprofessional people I have ever come across. I wish I could give them 0/10. Avoid it all costs.

FYI: These people are also known as 'on-time local'. It seems they operate under different names. Very murky.

Ernest

Hi Salma. You can ask David yourself, the plumber you have in your team. The one who, by the way, lied to us shamelessly.

Absolute Rip Off

Nicola

NicolaSydney, NSW

Efficient and friendly service

Our job was carried out very quickly with queries covered off effectively throughout the process. Our plumber was very friendly and mindful of mess, which was very welcome. I would highly recommend.

PLUMBING D.Plumbing Detectives

Thank you Nicole. A large proportion of our work comes from customers who have returned due to great service or referred customers. We really appreciate your positive review and hope to be in your service for the future. Kind Regards, Salma

Paula

PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Also known as On Time Local

Don't use.

I needed a simple drain unblock..
Quoted me $529 and if I didn't accept I would have to pay $95 call out..
I accepted and advised I will be taking the matter further... On time local.
Was there 40 mins.

RosemaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No reply to emails.

Definitely no response to emails sent stating work number. They have the money and dont give a toss. Consumer Affairs notified, who then called back. Very interested in details. We Been done and accept our stupidity, I just dont want elderly pensioners being preyed upon.

Rosemary

You were sent emails with job/account numbers. Check post from Rosemary H (also me) that gives further details, citing amounts and work done. Check your emails dated 11 October 2019.

Rip off

The stand pipe and tap near the water meter blew. We stupidly grabbed a fridge magnet and rang this mob. Ended up costing $195 callout and $556 for a standpipe & tap and less than 30 minutes of labour. $751 later we have learned our lesson. Never again. Operating under On Time Local. Phone numbers are the same.

PLUMBING D.Plumbing Detectives

Professional help is at hand.

Skilled and Professional plumber (Adam) who went out of his way, took care with his work, cleaned up after and rubbish away. All after hours too! Won’t hesitate to use company again.

Melbournian

Melbournian

STAY AWAY

Avoid like a plague! They are dodgy and lying. They operate under numerous different names and aliases. They charge both the consumer and the insurance company yet they don't do anything. There was a gas leak, use people's sense of urgency to trick them into believing them. They quoted a huge amount to replace all the pipes! Once our senses got back, we contacted RACV instead and they came and fixed the issue which had nothing to do with the pipes! Stay away!

Ahmad

AhmadSydney, NSW

Rip Off Thieves

The Plumbing Detectives are just ripping off customers. I call them to fix my drain and they just say it will cost 9,000 to fix. Then I called another plumbing company for a second opinion. A Service Today Plumber came to fix it and said it just needs the water jetting and fixed for cheap.

Sara D.

Sara D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Scammers

Just run! Also note their ABN has a number of companies under it - On Time Local being one of them. Complete rip off and zero moral code. They were prepared to charge me close to $10k for a completely unnecessary job, got it fixed for $600...

Andreas

AndreasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gas leak turns into complete gas refit.

We had a gas leak that was traced to the vicinity of old galvanised pipes within a slab. Required a full refit with new copper piping in a double brick house. The team worked on the next days, Friday and Saturday to get the job done. Mustafa, Mitch and Matteo were very professional and courteous. The job was completed thoroughly and we are very happy with the end result.

Rach

Rach

plumbing emergency over the weekend, wasn't a massive job but didn't feel overcharged at all and the customer service was great and the job completed quickly. Hopefully we won't have an emergency again but if we do I wouldn't hesitate to call the plumbing detectives.

Very positive experience

We had a plumbing disaster and Mitch attended our emergency call out.
From start to finish, he was an absolute professional - he was courteous, listened and responded to our concerns, explained clearly and informed us of what was happening at every step.
My husband and I were most impressed that he kept his word and followed everything through.
The job was completed most efficiently and also very clean and tidy. It was highly stressful incident but Mitch's attendance helped enormously.
We don't want to encounter this sort of disasters again but without hesitation we will contact Plumbing Detectives and get Mitch again anytime!

PLUMBING D.Plumbing Detectives

Hi Dori, thank you for your recognition of our service and we appreciate your positive feedback. We take pride in our work and value our customers. Mitch has also said you were a pleasure to deal with.
Regards
Salma

Daniel

Daniel

Way too expensive..!

The price they charged me was way over the top and when I questioned the price and asked for a breakdown of the costs,they wouldn't give it to me. They just got aggressive. I don't recommend this company at all

What a RIP OFF

Never again will I call this plumbing company. The Plumbing Detectives are really good at overcharging. After having a water heater replaced, I now find the price they charged is more than double the going rate for this type of heater

J. Theo

J. Theo

Too Expensive and quote was not clear....especially pensioners BEWARE!!!!

Whilst the job was completed adequately the quote was double what was quoted for us by other plumbers and the explanation after the job was completed was not satisfactory. Even when we asked for a review of the costs charged to our pensioner elderly parents there was no follow up. They took the money and ran onto the next victim..... BEWARE!!!!