4.1

• Rates and Fees
Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing work! Highly recommend

Tony and Tyler did fantastic work when we had an accident with some drainage product.
Not only did they solve and fix the issue straight away, they actually saved us thousands of dollars quoted by several other plumbers. 10/10 service and very honest!
You won’t regret using them.
Thanks so much guys

Mick

MickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work

Guys we’re on time and explained the work being done. They knew what they were talking about and genuinely great guys they also finished in time and were very polite

Haz

HazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mini bathroom renovation.

Had 3 plumbers come out to install a new toilet and vanity. 4 previous plumbers had rejected the work due to the old age of the existing toilet and vanity (having big old waste pipes from the late 50's) and simply didn't want to put in the hard work. However on time local plumbers rose to the challenge did a fantastic job. My family and I couldn't be happier and highly recommend their services and prices. Their work ethic and open, honest communication with me and each other was first rate.

Find out how Plumbing Detectives compares to other Plumbers

Fitting in ground pipping. The guys dit a professional and neat job well within the timeframe.

The facts are the two guys turned up early in the morning where friendly and well mannered commpleted the job fitted the pipping whilst explaining what they would be doing and when completed what they had done. no

Cheryl U.

Cheryl U.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Split pipe and pressure valve

Matt was very polite,friendly and efficient. I highly recommend him. He did not have the part with him but went straight up and got it.
Company is a little dearer but happy with end results.

Hudsol

HudsolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So very impressed

I had a very severe blockage back as far as to the mains. The two plumbers who attended and worked my problem for 3.5 hours were very friendly and professional. I absolutely can not recommend this team so much. After conversing with others it appears the pricing is very very competitive. I have their number programmed in my phone now as a first and only call for plumbing.

Marilyn Buck

Marilyn Buck

Solved our mystery leak!

great job guys, very prompt and reliable, would certainly recommend them. They gave us good advice and fixed the problem in a very quick fashion. They also installed a tap in our front garden. very happy!!!

Lyn

LynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect plumbing

I rent a property in Coburg and here’s to the boys that came out the last two days! All were very helpful ,done a great job! Most of all very very nice to chat with. Highly recommended this company.

Great Service

Called the plumbing detectives on Easter Sunday. The plumber turned up assesed the situation and got straight to work. The job was done quickly, he cleaned up the site before leaving and the charge was resonable for a public holiday callout. thanks guys for saving me a whole lot of grief, great work...:)

Phil Carmody

Phil CarmodyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't get a leak detection from these people

we have a leaking shower base. The man from Plumbing detectives (we had the fridge magnet) said we needed a leak detection and it would cost $750. I paid $70 deposit. I asked around and found out that it should only cost about $350. Also it was obvious where the leak was coming from. Thus we cancelled the leak detection and lost the $70 deposit. This is just a rip off company. I wonder if they actually have any actual plumbers.

Leaking water pipe repaired

Daniel is a very good plumber. I had my leaking pipe repaired excellently at my house and everything was done very professionally. I am very happy about it and will recommend him to anyone.

PLUMBING D.Plumbing Detectives

Hi Robert. We're glad we were able to help you out quickly and you were pleased with our service. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Regards, Mona
Ontime Local Plumbing & Electrical Ph 1300 352 559

Mary L.

Mary L.Sydney, NSW

Came when they said they would ....

I rang in the morning .They arrived when they said they would. It was a quick job done well and reasonably priced.
He was a very personable and friendly plumber.I would definitely recommend this team.

Really pleaded with new Toilet and tradie Daniel

Daniel did a brilliant job replacing our home toilet and repairing the cistern parts in my Airbnb toilet. He left everything clean and tidy and didnt even crack or break a floor tile. Great tradie

PLUMBING D.Plumbing Detectives

Hi Jenny, thank you for your recognition of our service and we appreciate your positive feedback.
We take pride in our works and value our customers.
Regards, Mona
Ontime Local Plumbing & Electrical Ph 1300 352 559

Jenny
Jenny

Could someone please come and remove the old toilet and parts. They are boxed in my driveway

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Perfect!

I called the plumbing detectives around 8PM and had Adam a young nice smelling man arrive to my house within an hour. He took care of my burst pipe and cleaned the mess it had made. I wont hesitate to use Adam again for any plumbing issues in the future. Thanks for leaving a trace of your cologne behind and thanks for cleaning the mess the burst pipe made.

Outstanding service

Outstanding service.
We had a blockage in our kitchen drainage pipe. Adam was punctual. He was spotted on with his task and carried it out professionally. Definitely use again and recommend it

ErnestSydney, NSW

Watch out. These people constantly change their business name

I was reluctant to believe all the bad reviews for this company. I wish I had. This company has the most unprofessional people I have ever come across. I wish I could give them 0/10. Avoid it all costs.

FYI: These people are also known as 'on-time local'. It seems they operate under different names. Very murky.

Ernest

Hi Salma. You can ask David yourself, the plumber you have in your team. The one who, by the way, lied to us shamelessly.

Absolute Rip Off

Nicola

NicolaSydney, NSW

Efficient and friendly service

Our job was carried out very quickly with queries covered off effectively throughout the process. Our plumber was very friendly and mindful of mess, which was very welcome. I would highly recommend.

PLUMBING D.Plumbing Detectives

Thank you Nicole. A large proportion of our work comes from customers who have returned due to great service or referred customers. We really appreciate your positive review and hope to be in your service for the future. Kind Regards, Salma

Paula

PaulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Also known as On Time Local

Don't use.

I needed a simple drain unblock..
Quoted me $529 and if I didn't accept I would have to pay $95 call out..
I accepted and advised I will be taking the matter further... On time local.
Was there 40 mins.