Plush Furniture VIC, Dandenong

Plush Furniture VIC, Dandenong

Very happy

We had a great experience at the Dandenong store.
Chelsea was very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and very patient with us. We found the perfect sofa with her help.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi A & J, we are so pleased to hear that you found your perfect fit at our Dandenong Showroom. We look forward to passing your appreciation on to the team. Many Thanks!

K And M

K And MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looking Forward To Our New Sofa.

Our experience at the Dandenong store today with Lorraine was awesome. Lorraine was so helpful and extremely knowledgeable on all sofas. The quality and the range of Modular Sofas shown to us by Lorraine was amazing and she finally helped us make the correct decision that best fit our Lounge area. Without her assistance it would have been so much harder. Thanks Lorraine.

Store LocationDandenong.
Eve

EveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sales review

We are very pleased to write a on our experience at the Dandenong store today.
Lorraine was very helpful and extremely knowledgeable on all sofas. She was pleasantly honest and willing to help us find something to suite us and our space. After long consideration we left today leaving a deposit on a couch that we love! We really appreciated the genuine help we received today from Lorraine shes an absolute gem! #AuntLorraine

Great service!

Found the perfect couch, Sandra was fantastic showing as all the different options for fabric leather ect abs took the time to listen to what we wanted! Cant wait to get our couch!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback on the service you received from Sandra at our Plush Dandenong showroom. We look forward to passing on your kind words.

Vivek K.

Vivek K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Customer service

We have recently purchased sofas from Plush and we reli can't wait for it to get delivered! The overall experience in buying from Plush was great. Our sales person Sandra was able to guide us through our purchase and she was super good! She was able to clarify all our doubts, was knowledgeable and all smiling!! She was able to fit in the purchase into our budget, which was very satisfying! We were reli happy to have chosen to buy with Plush( Dandenong store)

Store LocationPlush- Dandenong

Cathy K

Cathy KGippsland, VIC

Friendly and knowledgeable

I visited the Dandenong store and was very pleasantly served by Chelsea. She was knowledgeable and friendly without being over the top. Couch shopping was made easy. Top sales person.

Store LocationDandenong VIC

Kay

KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

I walked into the store and sat on the most comfy couch ever. I knew it was perfect so ordered one straight away. It was delivered yesterday by Joel and Jason who set it up in just the right place. It was great friendly service. I am very happy with it and would buy again from Plush. I thoroughly recommend them for quality and service.

Jason W.

Jason W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful and expert advice

Lorraine was very helpful - expert knowledge and took the time to understand our needs to find the right sofa to meet our needs. Can't wait for our new sofa to arrive!

M M.

M M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The staff is very knowledgeable

I recently purchased Austin modular.
Sandra at Dandenong is great customer service and very Knowledgeable.
Her advice was professional and very helpful. I could choose right sofa and very happy.
I can't wait for delivery.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi M, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Sandra at our Plush Dandenong Showroom. It is great to hear of her assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.
Plush Think Sofas

Delivery guys were absolutely fabulous

Joel and Jason came to deliver furniture the other day they were so very helpful and nice nothing was a problem was changed our mind a few times but nothing was a problem very nice and polite also. Overall was a great experience and would buy from plush again

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

We were extremely satisfied with the level of service we received from team member; Lorraine at the Dandenong store. She was very patient with my Mother and I while we were looking for the perfect fit. Lorraine helped us go through all our options and even helped us to get the best deal possible. It was an absolute pleasure being served by Lorraine, it really took the stress out of making the decision on the new couch and made it thoroughly enjoyable. I cannot write the words to describe how truly amazing she is. I would highly recommend everyone go and see Lorraine at Dandenong when they are in the market for their perfect couch.

Store LocationPlush Dandenong

Kt_dixon

Kt_dixonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with my new sofa!

The sales person I dealt with with, Lorraine, was very knowledgeable and friendly and listened to my needs and found me the perfect sofa to suit my lifestyle. Can not wait for it to arrive!

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi there, we are so pleased to read of the service you received from Lorraine at our Plush Dandenong Showroom. It is great to hear of her friendly assistance and we are sure she will enjoy reading your kind words.

Sijo J.

Sijo J.Victoria

Excellent service

Excellent service offered. Timely email reminder helped me to place my order on time and service from customer care to accommodate my last minute order changes , color selection etc on a Sunday evening was so impressive and outstanding. Thanks Gaynor and Huan

Wendy P.

Wendy P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No complaints at all about this service! :)

One circuit of the store and i had found what i didnt know i was looking for, had assistance to know options, additional questions answered (by Chelsea who was delightful and helpful), and a quote to take home. A few days late the online order was easy to process and i have a couch coming.... happy with the quality of products in the store. Cant wait to get my couch.

Plush

PlushVictoria

Very easy to navigate the store, great range to choose from. Have not received my sofa's yet but the quality in store looked very good. I have paid to have the delivery guys assemble my sofa's. Sandra, the sales assistant who served me was very knowledgeable, helpful, patient and friendly. Could not have been more happy with Sandra's service, thank you again.

Ivan F.

Ivan F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

We had bought our new lounge setting from Plush and the service in house in Dandenong was sensational! Joel and Jason had delivered it right on time and took care in bringing it in and putting it together, very polite and well presented. Took away all the wrapping as well. Made our experience brilliant and will definitely make future purchases with plush and request both Jason and Joel to be making the delivery!

Great aervice

We bought our beautiful couch from Plush and really happy with it. Joel and Jason delivered it and were extremely professional. They kindly even organised their delivery run to accomodate my schedule. Great work guys.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Richard A

Richard AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warranty claim

We had Corey come over to fix some minor defects on our new leather sofas. He fixed them with no problem and he did it with smile. Keep up the good work

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are sure your lovely review will make his day and we hope you enjoy your sofa.

Emma

Emma

Excellent delivery service

Jason and Joel were terrific when delivering my new sofa. They were very conscious to not damage any walls or other furniture and packed all boxes and rubbish away and took it with them. I would recommend them every time.

Plush Sofas A.Plush Furniture

Hi Emma, thank you for sharing your wonderful delivery experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you have received your beautiful new Plush sofa which we hope you enjoy and we look forward to your next visit.

Keida N.

Keida N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service!!

Chelsea from the Dandenong Plush store was very knowledgeable, supportive, informative and personable! Made buying a sofa a great experience! Thank you so much for your great customer service, as a return customer it was great to be helped by a friendly staff member!

Store LocationPlush Dandenong