Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (352)

Excellent people to deal woth

Living in Qld, we use it almost everyday.
We have a salt water chlorinator, and the pool is very easy to maintain, I like to do twice a week water checks .

Noel Regan

Noel ReganCentral Queensland, QLD

Very happy with great service

Not very often , easy to maintain but as you know hate when big ticket items fail.Have had a few dealings with you and am very happy with products and service cheers

Mark Haase

Mark HaaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Professional

The pool is located in Vanuatu. The weather is tropical therefore the pool is used everyday.
The pool is maintained by an outside company as it is a large 15 meter lap pool.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Jo-Anne Van De Haar

Jo-Anne Van De HaarIllawarra, NSW

Exactly the part I needed, my pool is sparkling clean now, Thankyou for the fast postage

The Kids use the pool mostly in summer and spring. It’s Easy now the part has arrived and the pool cleaner is fixed, searched the part I needed online and ordered

Quentin

QuentinDarling Downs, QLD

excellent product

Pool had a small leak, this product saved hours of hunting for the hole which can be both frustrating and time consuming. Very easy to use and effective. would highly recommend this product to pool owners.

Barracuda Skirt

Received item very quickly, works well. Seems as good as the genuine thing. Cleans as good as genuine part,Good price for generic replacement. Too many words required , don’t need this many to show how good it is.

Malcolm T.

Malcolm T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find right part

Spa parts. Replacement E-10 Magnetic type ozone pump. (Sundance ITT Laing Circulation pump) Easy to find replacement part.
Different appearance from original but simple & easy installation. (part no. on old unit)
Easy to use site. Delivery interstate beat other freight ordered same day.
Thanks!

Happy Lo

Happy LoPerth, WA

I loved the personal and friendly service at Pool and Spa Warehouse. This was my first order, and will be ordering again without hesitation. My order of Pool Winteriser arrived in a neat package and clear instructions. Very happy with everything.

Great Products, great customer service

I have just bought for a second time from Pool and Spa Warehouse. Firstly an automatic pool cleaner and recently a new energy efficient pool pump. I was impressed by their customer service, range of products and affordable prices. Quick easy service and fast delivery. Will definitely be using them again

Eric B.

Eric B.Hunter Region, NSW

Could not ask for more

I needed a replacement LED sealed unit. Staff were friendly and helpful, negotiated the best price, and ordered and despatched the item efficiently. Arrived just a couple of days after despatch.

Lee Conry

Lee ConrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

Living in Queensland we use our pool most days from October to early April
Very easy , our pool is 17 years old we have a new salt water chlorinator and filters Even after heavy rain the pol cleans up nicely

Good service

Ordered online. Arrived in good time. I'm happy. Yes thanks. Still writing to fill out the 30 word minimum. Gotta keep them pools going don't ya. Yep. Buying stuff internet.

John Beyea

John BeyeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and a Quality Product

I am very pleased with my purchase (Zodiac MX8 Pool Cleaner) from Pool and Spa Warehouse. The service was excellent and they sell quality items at reasonable prices. I will be making all my pool purchases from them from now on in the future.

FredS31

FredS31Sun Valley

Our preferred pool equipment supplier

We have used pool and spa warehouse for at least 10 years. Their prices are hard to beat and their customer service is exceptional. We highly recommend them for pool and spa equipment and consumables

David Lee

David LeeNortheast, VIC

AD Valve Purchase

Service from Pool and Spa Warehouse was excellent. The Zodiac AD Valve is excellent and works well with our automatic cleaner. It can be adjusted to produce an appropriate degree of suction

Pool & Spa Shops

I haven’t used this product yet, but going on the reviews I’m sure it’s going to do the job it’s supposed to.
I like buying from this company, good specials, easy to navigate through their site, excellent service & great delivery time.

bob.w

bob.wSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy on line ordering service

Used the Online ordering Service for a Davey Eco Cell, was simple to use & delivery was cheap to Qld, Hard to locate on Sunshine Coast & was much more expensive, Delivered on time as stated. Very happy & so is the Pool.

Tailor

Tailor

New pool pump

We use our pool in the summer months and use solar heating in winter. It's pretty low maintenance since we installed a Chemigen system about 15 years ago. Very little trouble wit that. We also have a scren over the pool area and a Zodiac G2 pool cleaner. While most of our equipment is pretty old it does a good job.
I've used Pool and Spa warehouse a number of times. Prices are good and service is great.

Excellent &efficient service.

I received excellent service from customer service after I had an additional item request. Although it was too late to be added to my original order it was sent at no additional postage charge. The customer service person was so polite & helpful. I would recommend Pool & Spa warehouse for your pool requirements.

Andrew Vickers

Andrew VickersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent on line service, very prompt

The pool is used regularly in summer months not only by my wife and I but by our son and his family who live close by. The pool is low maintenance thanks to ioniser purification system from Naked Pools and the leaf collector.

See all Pool and Spa Warehouse reviews