Portmans

Portmans

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Claudette

ClaudetteSydney, NSW

Barbara, at Portmans Bankstown

this evening I received a highly professional Customer service from Barbara, at Portmans, Bankstown store.
Barbara is very much customer oriented, she approached us With a happy, polite, respectful and welcoming attitude. she listened carefully to what I was looking for. She has a special talent and passion for fashion, using her creativity, I felt I was being assisted by a stylist. She even concentrated sharply on the exchange process while answering my 8 year old daughter's continuous questions. Even my daughter felt like she was a fashionista. Honestly it was such a pleasant experience!
Thank you again.

Store LocationBankstown

XianA

XianASydney, NSW

Liverpool store never again!

Store LocationLiverpool
Monica W.

Monica W.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

customer service at Liverpool Westfield by Elizabeth was very nice, she helped me to find nice sale items to suit my figure and got really good bargains. However only thing was the change room was so messed up and no big mirrors to see how the overall dress looks like from distance...

Store LocationLiverpool
Staci

StaciAU

Extremely high postage

Postage for online shopping is extremely high. And to charge a fee to collect your purchase in store is so wrong on so many levels. High end stores don’t even charge to collect in store!

Tairyn

TairynSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Although the Wetherill Park store is small and doesn’t have the range as other bigger stores, the staff there are very helpful and offer to find sizes in other stores.

Store LocationWetherill Park

Carindale store

I went to Portmans at Carindale yesterday and it was an easy and pleasant experience; Jess was helpful and friendly and I found exactly what I was looking for,
Thanks guys

Store LocationCarindale

Jackiek

JackiekTahmoor

Ignoring Customers

Went into Portmans Macarthur Square today to purchase clothing to take overseas. Not once was I asked if I needed assistance as the giggling assistants in the shop were way to busy discussing their personal lives. Oh well spent $500 in Sportsgirl instead where the service was brilliant .

Store LocationDid not purchase

Tonks

Tonks

Poor quality material

Bought two pairs of work pants at $90 a pop. After 2 weeks I've noticed all the elastic coming out in the crotch area and back. It looks like I have pubic hair growing through my pants. Not a professional look. Poor quality products at a ridiculous price

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMarion, South Australia
Mars

MarsPerth, WA

Saggy Baggy!

I purchased two pairs of "Easy does it" pants from the Garden City store in Western Australia. The sales lady told me she had hers for three years, and were still great! WRONG! within ten minutes the pants stretch and don't return. By the end of the day they were almost falling off me. These are not cheap pants, avoid at all costs!

Sizing Slightly large
Dee

DeeSydney

The only place I could find office work pants that fit.

Store LocationMacquarie Centre, North Ryde

GEE-SHOCK

GEE-SHOCKSydney, NSW

Love their clothes!

I have always liked their design for workwear. Quality vs price has always been good. Almost always on sale. I made a lot of online purchases as well, in the unlikely case of a change of mind, it's quite easy to get a refund too.

Store LocationPhysical and Online

S.r

S.rMelbourne

Online service is a joke

Sizing Slightly large

cally

callySydney

online order

first time order online from portman ,unfortunately what i were order to small so i bought back to the store for the bigger size , but don't have in stock beacuse sale item so i asked for a refund said no coz sale item , ask for store credit said no . the staff told me you only can exchange anything in store for the amount i was spend on line . never again order online .

Sally

Sally

Good store layout

The Soutlhland store has a very warm layout. You can easily see all new arrivals and sale is very clear. They have a great range of workwear. I bought all my pieces from here for my new wordrobe. The quality is acceptable, havent had a major issue previousely or recently. Also the team there is very patient and polite. You always get a warm welcome when you walk in. Well done keep up the good work

Fountain gate service

Wetherill Park staff

Liverpool store is the best ,inviting retail store

Everytime i walk in liverpool store i feel so happy ,the staff are very helpful ,very friendly & the manager is wonderful .thank u always for making my shopping so pleasant .Very good quality dresses & skirts .

Saturn

Saturn-

Quality has gone down

Aseman

Aseman

Trousers got ripped off after one use

Bought a pair of trousers along with so many other tops and dresses from Melbourne. I love their cuts but the trousers are ripped after the first time I've put them on. I wish it wasn't made so poorly.

Bad customer service

I ordered 2 items online with express shipping. About 5 business days later it said the wrong information was put on the package so it was sent back to the warehouse. I contacted Portmans and they basically blamed me for them putting the wrong address on the package. I asked them to resend it. Haven’t heard anything back. It’s been 2 weeks since I made my order. Not even sure if I am getting my items. Who knows.