Precise Plumbing & Electrical - Plumbers

Precise Plumbing & Electrical - Plumbers

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great work again

As a 'member', I've used Precise Plumbing and Electrical services over some years now and again today. Excellent office service for the booking, followed by prompt turn up by Clayton the plumber. Good advice that thinks outside the box of the job requested, a quality, time efficient job for reasonable costs. I also appreciate the extra things the guys do too, such as remove old equipment or fixtures, tidy the space, ensure the heritage floors not scuffed or dirtied. Always a pleasant customer experience on all fronts. Thank you all.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for the lovely review Wendy, we really appreciate it and will pass this feedback onto Clayton as well.

kazza89

kazza89Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

friendly honest plumber

We had Brock come out to our house to fix our bathroom drain that was running slow and making a gurgling sound. It was fixed promptly at a great price. Highly recommend using precise plumbing you won't be disappointed. We won't hesitate to use them next time.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it!

Trish

Trish

Investigation of a sewage smell

Adam H rang to inform me of his estimated time of arrival. He was prompt and very professional. Processes undertaken and the cost were explained very clearly. I feel confident in a job well done.

ScarySarah

ScarySarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly and efficient

Clayton replaced my tap quickly and efficiently. He had to remove the kitchen drawers and empty the cupboard under the sink, and he put everything back in the right place!

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review, we really appreciate it! I will also make sure this feedback is passed onto Clayton for you.

SusanS

SusanSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thanks again Precise!

Clayton arrived on time, having called prior, to inform me exactly when he was going to arrive.
He assessed my several issues, quoted, purchased the necessary bits and fixed the lot! Very happy, he was efficient, neat and timely so thanks again Precise! I've been using you for over nine years now and never had a bad experience! I hate doing reviews so this will be my one and only, so thanks to Kevin, Brock, Shae and all the other plumbers and electricians that have helped me over the years!

Barry G

Barry GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

WATER LEAK REPAIR

Excellent work by Paul, Clayton who attended my residence last week to find & fix a leak in the main water feed to the house. Arrived on time,were neat, thorough, organised. Very happy.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much for the review Barry! We really appreciate it!

Lynn

LynnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

installation of rain tanks

I have dealt with Paul,Justin and Clay over a number of jobs in the past and always happy with the professionalism of the team. I had rain tanks installed and could not not be happier with the result.
excellent job once again guys

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for the review and sharing your positive experience Lynn! We really appreciate it and will pass your feedback onto Paul, Justin & Clay also.

Anthony Kelly

Anthony KellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's good to find courteous , informative and efficient tradesmen are still around.

Martin W attended our house on Wednesday 26June to service our Gas Space Heater and Gas Hot Water Service. Martin was pleasant and courteous, he was thorough in his work on both appliances, he was knowledgeable and authoritative in his responses to my questions and left me feeling confident in the operation of both appliances.

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you for the review Anthony! We really appreciate it and are pleased to hear you were happy with the service we provided.

Philip Martin

Philip MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service.by Clayton

Work was related to taps in shower and bathroom sink.tradesman was on time,very thorough and tidy in completion of the job.
We were kept informed and given options throughout the process

Denise and Tony G.

Denise and Tony G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unblocked & Feels Great

Installation of dishwasher

Great service! Martin had arrived to change over a tap, post service he asked if he could be of more assistance - last minute I asked if he could install a new dishwasher. Without hesitation he accepted the job, it took almost half a day as there were complications - but he managed to successfully finish the job and still kept within a very decent price range and to top it off, a very friendly service person to have in my home. Thanks precise! A very impressed, regular customer! Medina!

eddypi

eddypi

Bad water hammer problem after new hot water system installed

The Best

I am very happy with the Plumbing job that has been done for me. Scott went out of his way to help me get the products I wanted. Scott is very much the Professional. Thankyou

Anthony C.Precise Plumbing & Electrical

Thank you very much Valerie, we really appreciate the review

See all Precise Plumbing & Electrical reviews