Private Capital Management Home Loans

Private Capital Management Home Loans

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (9) · Split (1) · Fixed Rate (1) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • First Home (5)
    • Refinancing (4)
    • Second Home (4)
  • Loan Term28.75 years (4)
  • Online Tools
SarahN

SarahNSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Caring, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful service!

Nathan was such a help to myself and my partner in this process. We are first home buys and Nathan was able to successfully help us obtain the Federal Govt. 1st home buyers scheme - this involved him staying up until 12am to submit the form so that we didn't miss a spot. Nathan went above and beyond, he was available to us, understanding and patient about our total lack of knowledge. We would 100% use Nathan again if looking to buy again. Thank you so much.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Liam Shanahan

Liam ShanahanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly Recommended

Very Satisfied with our experience with having Nathan as our home loan broker. He helped guide us through every step of the way and was always just a text or a phone call away if we urgently needed assistance in any matter. Made buying our first home very stress free. Fought hard to get us the best rates possible, while keeping in mind our loan preferences. 10/10 would recommend to anyone in search of a effective and reliable broker service.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Liam. We are very happy that the process was smooth and reliable. We are also very pleased that you were one of the 1st Aussies to secure a spot on the First Home Owners Loan Deposit Scheme. Nathan.

Top notch service

We approached Nathan for a refinance. The quality and speed of service was unmatched by anyone that we have dealt with before. His recommendation has been excellent and we are now enjoying a significantly lower rate for our home loan. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a professional advisor who goes above and beyond!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Find out how Private Capital Management Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Perfect experience, amazing Service!

We cannot thank Nathan enough.
A friend recommended him to us and we knew from the moment we met him that he would be perfect for us for this process.
He is honest and open, and he helped us select a home loan that was best suited for us. He listened to our wants and needs and gave great advice along the way. He was transparent and held our hands throughout the entire process, as we had no idea what we were doing, and nothing was too much trouble. Easy to contact (even on the weekends!) Nathans work ethic made is a dream to go through this process. We are looking forward to keeping in contact with Nathan and growing our portfolio. We will be recommending him to all of our family and friends. Thank you Nathan!

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Dear Maddie and Seamus, thank you for the wonderful, kind and honest words. I feel very humbled that you are happy and we were able to be part of your property buying journey and promise to look after you for years to come. Nathan.

Earlier this year we decided to purchase a home and needed guidance in selecting a home loan. We were fortunate to have found Nathan Ide. He was amazing. He was able to guide us through the detailed application process and was always available to talk things through. His recommendation for a home loan provider has been excellent and we have had a seamless process. Even though we signed the documents in May, Nathan has continued to stay in contact and has checked up on how the loan is going and whether we are happy. We would like to thank Nathan for his kindness, professionalism and willingness to be there. We would recommend Nathan to anyone wishing to secure a home loan and receive financial advice

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Amazing service

Nathan did a great job assisting us with refinancing. Our project was little more complicated than most, however he made it very simple on our end. His communication and attention to detail is exceptional. Nathan pushed hard with the banks for the best deal possible and negotiated the removal of some very large fees. We are very happy with the outcome and would definitely use him again in the future.

LDH

LDH

Excellent service to create a financial plan to achieve our goals.

From our first meeting Nathan listened to what we wanted to achieve for our family and worked with us to create a strong financial plan for the future. During the process he provided exceptional communication, which was very reassuring for us as we were interstate customers. From Nathan’s advice it was clear to us that he had sound knowledge across a number of financial areas, reinforcing our confidence in the advice he provided to us for our specific situation. We look forward to continuing to work with Nathan and have recommended him to family and friends.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for the great feedback Lisa and feel very humbled that you would recommend us to your friends. We are happy to have you on-board as clients. Nathan.

Erin

ErinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn't recommend more

I worked with Nathan on securing a loan to purchase my first house. From beginning to end the service was timely, detailed, informative and just fabulous! He went beyond my expectations, especially as interest rates dropped in the middle of my application process and he worked to get me a better rate than initially offered. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

It was so easy

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Melissa C

Melissa CSydney, NSW

Fantastic - highly recommend!

Nathan is the consummate professional. He took the time to understand our current circumstances, the outcomes we wanted to achieve and delivered a solution that perfectly met our needs. Nathan was incredibly thorough during the entire process, timely with his communication and patient when addressing our questions. His experience and knowledge of the industry and the current climate is first class! Importantly, Nathan genuinely wanted to look after us and this was reflected in his services from start to finish. I have recommended him to so many of our friends and colleagues!

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for taking the time to respond Mel... We are very glad to hear that you valued our communication, patience and knowledge. We loved getting you into your new home!

Lidia Murray

Lidia MurraySydney, NSW

Outstanding

Nathan was very professional and thorough. Communication was outstanding.His advice was spot on and I would highly recommended him as an expert in his capacity as a financial advisor and mortgage broker.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thank you for sharing your thoughts Lidia - I am glad we were able to help you and your family and looking for to supporting you going forward.

Tom Candalepas

Tom CandalepasSydney, NSW

Assistance in home loan refinancing

Mr Ide was professional in his assistance with the refinance of my home loans. He made the process simple and easy.
The rates I received were the cheapest i could see in the market at the time.

Loan Start DateOctober 2018
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Glad we smashed down your interest rate Tom...

Mark_C_GBR

Mark_C_GBRSydney, NSW

Excellent advice, customer service and going the extra mile

The team at Private Capital Management delivered a comprehensive and restructured financing package for us and we couldn't be happier. We will be doing repeat business with Private Capitial Management for many years

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateMarch 2018
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thanks for your ongoing support Mark and pleased we could help place you in a better position. Cheers, Nathan.

Kath

Kath

Professional Advice Kept Simple

Nathan really listened to my personal circumstances and concerns and worked with me to achieve all of my objectives. Nathan was able to get great interest rates as well as some great refinance and new loan rebates.
He managed all aspects of my loans with patience and professionalism - explaining things to me in simple terms that I could understand. I was confident, that at every step, Nathan had my financial best interests in mind. I have, and will continue to recommend Nathan to all of my family and friends.
Thank You Nathan.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Cheers for the kind words Kath which mean a lot. Ethics and looking after our clients best interests is very important and appreciate you sharing your thoughts. Nathan.

Jackson W

Jackson WSydney, NSW

Seamless Refinancing

Nathan made my refinancing process totally seamless and stress-free, he is very personable and pleasant to deal with.

Nathan obtained a great rate and even a cash back offer to sweeten the deal.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback Jackson. We are very happy we could help you and promise to look after you as a long-term client.

Super impressed!

As a newbie entering into the property market, I was completely clueless. Nathan made me feel really supported and took the time to explain everything to me. He was professional and efficient. I could not recommend him more highly.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Super glad we were able to help you buy your first home Aimee. Thank you for the amazing referrals you have provided us the past few months. We look forward to working with you over the coming years. Nathan.

Alex Cataldo

Alex CataldoCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Professional and dedicated experience

Nathan assisted me with refinancing of a property and a mortgage for my new property.

Nathan is extremely professional and always explained the process to me in depth and clearly. The end result was very successful.

It was a pleasure to deal with Nathan. It is clear he is very dedicated and passionate about helping his clients to get the best outcome.

I highly recommend Nathan and Private Capital Management.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Very glad we could support you Alex especially that you had another broker in the past. We promise to look after you going forward. Cheers, Nathan.

Dedication, trust and honesty - Private Capital Management deliver it all

From the time I was first in contact with Nathan, I felt reassured, and like he was there to help me achieve my goals.

Past experiences with mortgage brokers have left me with a headache after hearing an hours worth of technical jargon. Nathan made the process easy to understand, advised us clearly what was and was not possible, and followed through on every commitment he made.

Nathan clearly enjoys his work, his dedication evident in going above and beyond to help us find the best loan for our unique set of circumstances.

I would highly recommend Private Capital Management as a dedicated, trustworthy and honest organisation.

Nathan I.Private Capital Management

Really glad that we could set you up Bec and promise to look after you going forward. Cheers, Nathan.

See all Private Capital Management reviews