Pushys Online Store

Pushys Online Store

3.3

Excellent service from Paul Sweeney!

I purchased a second hand bike and the derailer broke, Paul Sweeney in Customer Service went above and beyond to track down the part I needed and sourced it from a bike shop interstate. I have had the bike in the sheds for a few months as I couldn't get anyone willing to help from any store without the make/model/age of bike. Paul was looking for a needle in a haystack with the amount of options to choose from. I am so pleased I can now use the bike. I will defiantly continue to purchase online with Pushys due to the service I was provided. Well done

Jim L.Sydney, NSW

Poor shipping and communication

Charged $22.00 for shipping from Brisbane to Sydney and the item still hasn't arrived 2 days later. Sent emails to customer service and have not received any reply. I should have read the reviews on this company before I purchased from them.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Jim, Sorry to hear about the delay. Are you able to let me know your order number so I can chase up the support team? Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Jim L.

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your assistance. The order has now been received (Order #360070566). But my concerns with respect to the shipping have been disregarded and the matter is now with NSW Fair Trading. Kind regards Jim

Alva C.

Alva C.Northern Region, NSW

After quite a bit of hassle, all good in the end

Item was incorrectly described on the website. Arranged for an exchange, but got a refund instead. Got annoyed and got a good deal on the desired exchange item as compensation.

Poor customer service

Ordered some parts online, there was a problem with the website and my stuff was sent to the wrong address. Contacted them straight away but it was out of hours at 3:15pm. Order dispatched that afternoon and my parts were gone. No apology from pushys at all. They said it was delivered so too bad even though it was their fault it was sent to the wrong address.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Steven, Sorry to hear this. Can you please let me know your order number so the support team can look into this? Sorry we were unable to change your order in time. Kind Regards, Pushys

Mark S.

Mark S.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely slow warranty concern.

First submitted a warranty concern nearly 8 weeks ago and basically never heard back from them other than to reply to my emails asking what’s happening. Have purchased numerous times from Pushys but will reconsider using them again seeing the delays when something goes wrong.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Mark, Thanks for the message, I will look into this with the warranty department and contact you via email. Kind Regards, PUSHYS

GEE

GEEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Thank you to Tim for the outstanding and prompt response in customer service, sorted out my order and shipping organised asap, pleasure dealing with you guys !!!! Definitely buy again from you guys :)))

Initial issue but good outcome.

I ordered a bike from Pushy's which was on discount & showing multiple in stock, but a week later was told it was unavailable but they were able to work through a better solution in the end.

Average

I feel very lucky to have received my items undamaged considering they were completely unprotected. The lack of protective packaging is pathetic, I can't believe how lazy the people at Pushys must be to not include such a basic thing.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Reece, sorry to hear this. Are you able to please let me know what your order number was so we can speak to the warehouse staff and ensure more packaging is included in the future? Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Kind Regards, Pushys.

Reece
Reece

Steven H

Steven HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Trust these guys 4 building a Dream

I have bought through pushys for several years now,,the Customer Service is second to none,,the parts listings are more comprehensive than all other Aussie Suppliers,,and if the Post messes up,,Trust in Pushys to really extend..I am really impressed,,and thats rare.....So glad we have Onshore choices these days,,So shop Local Shop Pushys...and Enjoy the Ride..

Find out how Pushys Online Store compares to other Bike Shops

worst on line service ever

Ordered a bike computer from Pushys. Says they will contact you when sent. No email. Followed up to enquires where there was generic response...we are busy etc. Web site says to ring, so i did which told me to email. In the mean time a product arrived from wiggle from England. Still don't have the computer.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Alisteir, Thank you for the message and bringing your experience to our attention. I can see that the product has been delivered on Monday 22/06. Sorry that this package was delayed and I hope the goods arrived all ok. Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Sam H.

Sam H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pushys service is No. 1

Pushys Team are always responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. Their delivery is super quick and their product range excellent . Website is easy to use - indeed I’d rate them 10 out of 10.

Go to online bike shop

I’ve had no issues with Pushys and they are my go to online bike shop for parts. Shipping is fast and customer service has been on point. I’ve had no issues with returns and warranty replacement.

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Fast service

Delivery was fast even with Express Post from QLD to Sydney and the sales team answered customer emails promptly. Super impressed and I was able to ride with my Tacx Skyliner and Azur cadence monitor in no time!

Tony B.

Tony B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery, great price, excellent range & simple replacement of a faulty item.

I bought 4 Azur 750/25 Lumens USB Light Sets from Pushys & they were easily the best bang for buck for a bright front & rear light set for my family's 4 bikes. I'd shopped around & none of the other stores I've used before could come close to $50 a pop for a set as bright as these. They arrived quickly & when one of the brake lights failed to charge on USB there was no question, they quickly sent a replacement. Who could ask for more?

Shane M.

Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good range, well priced and quick delivery!

I've purchased off PUSHYS many times. They have a good range, it's well priced and I'm in Brisbane so delivery is always quick. It's great to be able to buy stuff online from a reliable local business!!

Ryan S.

Ryan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service with Fast Delivery

I submitted my order late on a Friday afternoon and was delivered on the Monday - Super fast turn around. One of the items was only a Small size, the description of the product was a bit off. However the crew there were responsive in working it out and offering exchange / refund. So by Tuesday morning the issue is sorted!

Will definitely use them again.

Good customer service and prompt delivery/pickup for available items

I've had many purchases from Pushys over the last couple of years that have been hassle free. Pickup from their Salisbury warehouse is normally available within a short time after purchase for in-stock items. Pushys recently went the extra mile with a warranty claim that was initially rejected by the manufacturer. At my request this was resolved within a relatively short time and a new item received. Their prices are reasonable. My only suggestion would be to carry a wider range of brands and products, so it's 4.5 star review rounded to 5.

Gavin

GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery, Great customer service team! Items are actually in stock!

Pushys was not my first choice, but now it's my go to for everything.
I purchased an item from a competitor based on lowest price, only to be told 3 days later that they didn't have stock. I chose the next lowest priced competitor only to have exactly the same experience. Then I found Pushys! If it's available on the website, they have it in stock. Had all my items delivered within 3 business days. I feel safe and secure purchasing from this Australian based business, with a great customer service team and an easy to use website.

Shaun A.Perth, WA

No Customer Service At All

Ordered multiple items in the same order, everything was shown as in stock. They sent everything individually at weeks apart. Tried multiple times to get in contact with 0 reply.
Do not waste your money here.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Shaun, Terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please let me know your order number so we can look into this for you?

Shaun A.

You don't respond to a single message I send you but now it's a public review you respond in a day.
Absolutely terrible service. The messages I have sent are still no answered, how about you go and answer them and refund my shipping costs.

Angelo

One of the only online stores I trust when it comes to cycling

I have ordered numerous items from pushys.

This month was my first experience with a true warranty claim, it was smooth regardless of the delay (due to covid no doubt) still smooth! I highly recommend them!

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Angelo, thanks for the review and your patience during COVID. Kind Regards, Pushys

Angelo

keep up the amazing service!