Quality Cleaning Service Melbourne

2.8

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredibly Unprofessional

Quality job, no fuss, bond back within a few days

Very happy with Mit’s service. Even though there was a double booking situation, I did not have to pay any extra and the issue was quickly resolved. Everything was quick and painless and my estate agent was very happy with the clean. Bond back and very happy :)

Krissie Z.

Krissie Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misquoted and unreliable

Arrived 15 minutes late and after inspecting my home he started adding on extras (such as removal of wall marks) that I had asked for to be included in my quote.

I also advised there was 2 bedrooms and a study & for the quote to be inclusive of and modified accordingly. Once at my home, the cleaner then tried to say it was 3 bedrooms and wanted to charge more.

When I asked him to consult the person who did the quote, the person told him to cancel the job and he left!

Rude and unprofessional to say the very least.

Avoid this company at all costs.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Quality Cleaning Service Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

samadhi s.

samadhi s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Liars and scammers

I requested a quote specifically mentioning pest services in the carpet clean as my realestate requires this as I have pets. My second email reiterated that I required a pest service. When the worker arrives he started to add extra costs on top of my quote for things that should be included stuck as $80 extra to clean bathroom tiles and $50 extra for the pest treatment I had originally asked for in the quote! I asked to speak with a manager to try and sort it out amicably and instead of talking to us the manager told the worker to just leave. They left me with no cleaner on the vacate date. Really unprofessional.

Oztify

Oztify

Extremely unprofessional.

Excellent Services Highly Recommend

I use this service in my Southbank Apartment. They give me a very reasonable price comparing to other cleaning companies. There is no doubt on their quality of work. The staff name MIT very professional guy. He done the very detail work so i got my full boned back and no other issues in cleaning. Highly recommend this company for your bond cleaning.
Thank you so much for helping me out and receiving my full bond back. I really appreciate that and i will definitely book you again for my other townhouse.
Thank you so much.
Stay Safe.

Did they even do anything?

Booked this company for my end of lease clean because there was a flyer in my letterbox. I had moved far away so left a key for them at the property. I received a phone call saying that someone was sick so it would take an extra day. When I inspected the property it looked like the cleaners hadn’t even been there. Windows still had hand prints and bugs etc. stairs had foot prints on them. Skirtings hadn’t been vacuumed. The list goes on. Called and emailed but received no answer until two days later after I had already been forced to clean the property myself. No refund (paid $600), no apology. Terrible service!

Fantastic clean!! Competitive pricing - highlight recommend

End of lease clean was extremely thorough!! I could not fault it. Thank you so much to the team! Great communication etc. HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone looking for a cleaning service.

Totally unprofessional!

Booked for carpet cleaning. The guy arrived 2 hours late and got 2 bedrooms and stairs cleaned in 20 mins. Seemed like the guy took over multiple tasks in the interim! There was no apology or empathy for the delay from the lady who booked my order, despite me mentioning it to her..
Very unprofessional and laid back. Would'nt recommend

APD

APDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic cleaning and responiveness to problems

End of lease clean delivered an incredible result, particularly the walls which I had not imagined could be made so clean. This would have taken us hours to do. We had our full bond returned, even through they had to return to rectify an issue with the carpets. We were very happy and enjoyed our interactions.

GurvinderS

GurvinderSSydney, NSW

One of the best cleaning service

Highly recommended... nice staff and they very helpful and reliable... you guys did good job on both of my houses.. at reasonable price ... see you next time.. thanks to quality cleaning services

Terrible so unprofessional

Booked a week in advance, one guy arrived to do the job and didn't bring ladders an couldn't do the job even tho I spoke to the girl over the phone an told her the ceilings were 4m high she said it wouldnt be a problem so she said she would arrange somebody else 2 hours pass no phone call so I ring them back only for her to say they couldn't do the job, cost me another day's rent an the inconvenience of finding somebody else.

Palak

PalakSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

The lady who attended the call was very rude and unprofessional, made me feel like a fool because I didn’t know the cleaning technical terms.
Moreover, False advertising! In the pamphlet it mentions $150 for 2 Room End of lease cleaning and she quoted me more than double this price!!!
I think most of the reviews are fake here. Anyways! My recommendation is to stay away from these people as they did not appear very reliable.

Very impressed service.

I have never got a fabulous cleaning service before as this company gave me. Very satisfied work done and staff is so patiently do their job well. Very neat and tidy work done as I received my full bond back. Now I am planning to hire their service on regular basis. Price is so competitive. Overall customer service deserve 5 stars.

Nitu

NituGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional cleaning done

Quite impressed with the job done at my apartment. I got my full bond back. Staff is very polite and best at their work. Highly recommended to friends and family. Will get back to them in future.

Ammy

AmmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Prompt service, very professional and a great job well done! Gladly recommend this business and will use them again if the need arises. Thanks so much for your great services.

Vince

VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great 5 star service

Very well done. 100% of bond returned without query. Would certainly hire again and recommend to anyonw family or friends. Raman did was very polite and professional and went above and beyond

dani

dani

Very professional service with positive attitude of staff. Got my 100% bond back and the cleaner Raman even helped me with moving my stuff. I am really impressed and obliged. Thanks guys

Amazing job

These guys are up to the mark . Really impressed with their job , highly recommended, specially raman he did a great job . If you are looking reliable and effective cleaning call them

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is good service

Its great service and very reliable, proffessional team.i always choose this cleaning service.i thankful because its very cooperative team.i recommend this quality cleaning service.its really good srvice and i happy with this team work.