2.6

2.1
2.7

Sues
SuesCape woolamai5 posts

No Effort... don't waste your money

Carpets still looked grubby and there are streak marks from the machine.
Lovely Boys but job was not good
Nitu
NituGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent work

We have got our end of lease cleaning done . They were on time and didi a great work. Very friendly team. Cleaned everything, carpets kitchen bathroom really well . Will use them again.
Michael K
Michael K3 posts

• +3Thumbnail
Surjit
Surjit2 posts

Made my life easier

Done amazing job, cleaned my house really very well. So impressed. Show reply
Leanne A.
Leanne A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service ever

I recently moved out and got my apartment cleaned with steam cleaning done on carpets, my place was in really bad condition, i had no hope of getting bond refund, but thanks to Quality Cleaning Services , i was surprised with the job, the apartment was spotless, i have to say i am very happy and highly recommend this company.
Cleaners were very professional and the booking system and quoting process is very easy. I will definitely use the company again. Show reply
Pamela
Pamela

Happy Customer

Such a well trained staff with organised work plan and great customer service. Prices are so reasonable. Service provided on short notice. Quality of work is unbelievable. Can trust this company. GOOD WORK!! Show reply
John C MacKinnon
John C MacKinnon

Horrendous Organisation

Deplorable Service, Don’t do the work in the quoted services. Argumentative and unreasonable.

Didn’t clean the carpets, inside windows, kitchen. Left it in a worse state than what it originally was.

Avoid at all cost, worst company I’ve ever dealt.

Quality Cleaning Service Melbourne   DM

Hi John, We were not operating during the time when you put this review, You might be addressing a different company. Please email the receipt on info@qualitycleaningmelbourne.com.au so that we can investigate

Ruby
RubyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

• +3Thumbnail

The worst service and cleaning I have ever experienced

I booked a vacate clean and they did not vacuum, they wiped surfaces with a dirty sponge so there was just wet hair everywhere, when I complained they hung up on me then accused me of not paying and not informing them of this terrible experience.
Quality Cleaning Service Melbourne   DM

Hi Ruby We were not operating during the time when you put this review, You might be addressing a different company. Please email the receipt to info@qualitycleaningmelbourne.com.au so that we can investigate

Katie
Katie4 posts

Terrible unprofessional service

Very disappointed by this service. Not only rude and unproffesional but did a terrible job for an end of lease clean. If I could give negative stars I would. I hope more people report this company to the ACCC for dodgy business practices. Don't be fooled by the few positive reviews as they are all clearly fake.
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Ripped off

Was quoted one price over the phone which was doubled when the cleaner arrived. Wouldn't recommend for end of lease clean . Also couldn't provide receipt to show my real estate agent. Was made to feel very uncomfortable by sexist joke the cleaner made.
Hazel
Hazel

Terrible service. Bond back guarantee is not true

Very disappointed with this service. The cleaning was not done properly at all. My real estate agent advised the carpet was not steam cleaned and they refused to go back and clean it.
The bond back guarantee is a complete lie and it has been terrible to deal with this company.
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jim
Jim Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed with this cleaning service

Just now, I found an invoice with Quality Cleaning Service Melbourne by accident. I used this service a couple years ago. It was a very terrible experience. It is so bad that till now I can't forget. Now I have time to write this review in order to inform other customers. I also would highly recommend doing research here and taking your business elsewhere.
Dissatisfied Customer
Dissatisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rates and Fees
A disappointed customer
A disappointed customer

Do Not Use This Cleaning Service

I was incredibly disappointed with the service delivered by this company. Upon inspection of the property, the quoted price immediately doubled. The cleaner sighted 'hair in the carpet' as the reason why the price doubled, saying this would cost an additional $300... I refused to pay this, so I had to do the vacuuming myself! Which, by the way, took two hours and met the satisfaction of the rental property manager - you do the maths here... RIP. OFF. Finally, they refused to remove the vacuuming from the initial quote, meaning that I paid full price.... I would highly recommend doing research here and taking your business elsewhere.