Qudos Bank Online

Qudos Bank Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hope you have better luck than I've had!

Since May 31 I have been trying to open an online account with Qudos Bank. I have completed their entire application form numerous times always getting a message that I already have an application in their system or that I haven't selected a product for "onboarding"! After two phone calls and an email, I was advised that two previous applications for an account had been deleted from their system. This proved not to be the case when I attempted to apply again. I have been told twice that I will be called back as the phone staff have no idea how to handle the problem. During this period, the interest rates on their term deposits have gone down 0.35% so as well as the inconvenience and time spent on the end of a phone line, I have effectively lost money as a result of their incompetence.

Review TypeNew Account

How to really upset a customer

After 30 years with this bank I rang to reorder a new card and change my address as a card had gone to an old address. I spoke to a robot. She could not do 2 transactions at once only one(??WHAT??).
I was on blue tooth, hands free in the car. She wanted to know if I was driving (sorry?) She wanted to know if i had her on speaker (WHAT?). She said she could not ID me if i was driving or on speaker. UNBELIEVABLE. 30 minutes later I was so upset with how I was treated I nearly pulled everything out of my accounts. The fact that i have so many, am so time poor and the effort to reopen somewhere else is the only reason I didnt. In fairness I did call again later and got someone else (who didnt mind what i was doing on the other end of the phone). As if this is any of their business. It was ridiculous.

Review TypeGeneral Transactions