Verifiedqueenslandcountry.bank

Loan Term21.773 years

Neil
Neil

Refinance home loan

Refinanced from another bank as I was very dissatisfied with interest rates and service. QCB has been very helpful during all stages of the loan transition. And feedback from staff when you have a question, issue or require assistance has been terrific. Very happy Show details ·  1
TommyTurbo
TommyTurboNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing Service!

Brendan (bank manager) was on point and guided us through the whole process. No questions was silly and he was always happy to oblige. He worked hard to get approvals for an awesome rate for us and came through. 100% recommend Show details ·  2
ron h.
ron h.South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Essexboydownunder
EssexboydownunderBrisbane3 posts

Great local service

The loan application process was explained clearly and questions I had, answered promptly. Being able to speak to someone locally, that was willing to understand my individual circumstances, was a breath of fresh air, and we are saving $300 a month since moving from a "big 4" bank. Highly recommend Queensland Country Bank. Show details ·  1
RissM
RissM

Old Fashioned Banking Relationship

Excellent service to refinance our home and business lending. So refreshing to deal with experienced lenders who have some say in the decision, not just form fillers sent to some faceless decision makers. Thank you. Show details ·  1
David
David

Great team

Very professional with all aspects of the loan , it was a team effort and everyone was great Show details ·  1
D Neilsen
D Neilsen

Fantastic service

Great service, very helpful team & fast turnaround time from Mt Pleasant Branch Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Very bad

Not interested and made it so difficult to make the person run away.
Queensland Country Bank
Queensland Country Bank   DM
David B
David BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great customer service

QCB provide a difference to the major banks by being friendly, available to be contacted and get things done. It was easy to switch my mortgage to a much better rate Show details ·  1
jon.mackelvie
jon.mackelvieSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was very easy!

Joining QCB from one of the "Big 4" banks was like a breath of fresh air. Not only could I email directly with the person handling my account but I could actually pick up the phone and speak directly with the person. Try doing that with a big bank- I wish you luck! Also the rates were better so bonus alround. Show details ·  1
Tiddles
TiddlesSydney, NSW2 posts

Such a smooth proccess

I was dealing with Amanda Howard and she was amazing! She assisted in very possible way and was very assuring that!! If I had any questions or was unsure I would call and she was very happy to assist and get back to me in a timely manner! I have recommended family members and friends to speak with Amanda. Show details ·  1
Kylie
Kylie

Service with a Smile

Queensland Country Bank go above and beyond for their customers. With an amazingly low rate and all of the features you need for your home loan. No hidden costs and a staff member always available for any questions or needs. They are the obvious choice for an easy and stress free way to get a home loan. Show details ·  1
Clint C
Clint CNorth Queensland, QLD

So easy from Start to Finish

Everyone we talked to was friendly and helpful from start to finish. The Loans team were experts and able to ensure we had a full understanding of the different options available to us and guide us in the right direction.
The Rates were very competitive and it was great to deal with a Bank and people who care and where you know you can go in and talk to them in person. Show details ·  1
Megan Dunbar
Megan DunbarFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Outstanding Service

I recently moved to Cairns and was looking for my forever home, having been with a big bank for most of my life and wanted to get more personal and face to face service so checked out some local options. Qld Country Bank by far were the most responsive and engaging with my needs, they helped me throughout the entire process and went above and beyond. Show details ·  1
Brad Hodder
Brad HodderNorth Queensland, QLD

New Investment Property

We recently purchased an investment property with the assistance of Queensland Country Bank. From our first meeting up to settlement our experience could not be better. The Bank kept us informed, the interest rate and fees we the best we were offered. Show details ·  1