Giselle M.

Giselle M.Perth, WA

Fantastic

I purchased a bed and all latex mattress from Quokka Beds. I am very happy with the quality of the products and the also the service from Daniel. Thank you

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Hi Giselle - Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and from Daniel. We love to make sure our customers are well looked after!
Happy sleeping :)
Elise, Quokka Beds

Kathleen D.

Kathleen D.Perth, WA

Quality and Service

Kathleen D.

Kathleen D.Perth, WA

Quality and Service

We have bought 3 beds (1 king and 2 double) from them. We were so pleased when they arrived that we decided to buy 2 dressers from them as well!

This shop ticks everything on our checklist- solid wood construction (including jarrah slats) and minimal, bespoke design. However, what puts them above the rest is their excellent service, as we had issues with one of the dresser as the push drawers were faulty, but Brett and his team (special thank you to Anna for being very patient to us) did their best to solve the problem (even causing them to deliver and swap the dresser twice) to keep us happy with everything.

We couldn’t be any happier with our purchase and would highly recommend Bretts for your bed and bedroom furniture!

beestick7

beestick7

Bad Quality & Really Bad Service

Bed was not as pictured on the website and when I enquired, I found it wasn't made by them. Mattress we received was clearly made up of latex offcuts and the cover holding it all together broke after 2 weeks.

They failed to deliver on 6 separate occasions, after the third time they fired their receptionist because she couldn't understand that she needed to book deliveries (?!) but then the problem continued so I don't think the issue was the receptionist.

I would never purchase here again or recommend this place to anyone.

Bretts Beds & Futons
Daniel I.Bretts Beds & Futons
C. Compton

C. ComptonPerth, WA

Last minute mattress purchase

Rocked up to buy mattress that I desperately needed that night. Down to earth service, spoilt for choice. Loaded it the car for me and I was away. So happy with my selection & proud of the investment!!

Quokka B.Quokka Beds

Awesome to hear! Glad we could get you on the right mattress :)

Johnny G

Johnny GPerth, WA

One notch above the rest

WeakbutcleNfreak

WeakbutcleNfreakPerth

Great bed, still great after 2 years

We wanted a good slated bed, made in Australia with beautiful australian wood that was practical, not just cosmetic. So many commercial companies make silly beds where you have to lift the mattress above a groove to slide the sheet in. BRETTS made the bed we wanted with beautiful marri. I have been using it for two years, I bought our son one too and he loves it. When we bought our bed, there was a four month wait. Brett’s told us up front how long it would be and that is what it was - honesty, quality, how rare is that?
I would whole heartedly support these people.

Rachel

RachelPeel, WA

Great Service

I purchased my latex mattress via email as I live a fair way from their store. I am really happy with the mattress - it is comfortable and I can see it being that way for many years. I wish they could put handles on them though as I am dreading ever having to shift it. I would recommend this store for service and quality natural/no chemical products.

Incredibly comfortable mattress

I bought a single cotton futon with foam core to lay on a tri-fold traditional wooden slat base that folds up into a chair. I have had many adult guests now sleep on this mattress, including my 90kg brother, and they have all found the mattress comfortable, easy sleeping. This is a high quality futon, absolutely good value for money.

Brett’s Beds and Futons provided excellent service and I recommend them to others.

Rissa Wiss G

Rissa Wiss GAU

Grateful every morning

Wonderful sales lady who knew her products ... wonderful shop ... wonderful price of bed base hand made and stained in low emissions/toxic stain ... choices of organic mattresses in different thicknesses ... delivered and installed personally too ... I wake up every morning so grateful knowing Im sleeping on a non toxic organic bed and base and had a good nights sleep ... so so grateful!

S.James

S.JamesPerth, WA

Even better than I expected

I ordered a double futon with mattress. We had the legs shortened to fit with the minimalist aesthetic of our home and lifestyle. It is perfect! The mattress is so comfortable and the bed looks amazing. The quality is outstanding; it all fits into place; no bolts needed. I am so happy with this purchase. It was even better than I expected.

Melanie

MelaniePerth, WA

Beautiful feature of our bedroom

We purchased a custom made king size marri bed from Brett's Futons, after being sadly disappointed at the lack of local timber used in bed frames from the major bed retailers. The bed frame is beautifully made and has a unique design with a central supporting beam and leg so it won't dip in the middle over time. Excellent value too, paid slightly less than the ugly ensemble bases. Would recommend this company to anyone.

Raj

RajPerth, WA

Futon Comfort

Bought a full futon king bed with one king mattress and 1 queen mattress for my daughter from Bretts. So far the beds and mattresses are extremely comfortable. We did not buy the second queen bed as my aunt gave her 10 year old Bretts bed (which still feels new) for my daughter who just loves her bed. Only issue I have is the long wait time to get the bed from the time you place the order - but that is because demand is so high. Keep up the good work Bretts.

I can't live without it!

Such great craftsmanship and fabulous service. It was definitely worth the wait. I could not recommend Brett's any more. I love our bed and I can't live without it. No other bed can compare.

Wendy N

Wendy NPerth, WA

Fantastic quality, beautiful furniture

Well made beautiful Mari wood bed frame. Very easy to install and high quality workmanship. Shopped around the larger bed places nothing came near to the quality and personal customer service.

Tania

TaniaMid West, WA

Excellent workmanship. Fabulous service.

Couldn’t be happier with my raw edge marri bed which was made to order. An excellent small family business that I would recommend to anyone. Great craftsmanship and fabulous service.

A rare, quality product

It's now six months post-purchase, and I'm 100% happy with my bed. It was a fairly long wait, but so worth it for a unique, top quality and excellent value bed. I adore my bed and highly recommend Brett's.

Linda S

Linda SPerth, WA

Top quality workmanship

The bed and bedside table I had made at Brett's was pure quality workmanship and I have no hesitation in recommending their business to anyone wanting the best. When requested the person delivering the bed put it together for me. They responded promptly to all my queries and accommodated small changes with no hesitation.

Flawless

We discovered Brett after growing frustrated with what the mainstream market had to offer. Rather than make do, we were able to create a frame that satisfied all of our needs and desires, then Brett went to work to bring it to life. The result is flawless and we are beyond happy with it, and, Brett's high quality craftmanship.

Jack

JackPerth, WA

Very satisfied with the bed and mattress,

I definitely recommend Brett’s Beds and Futon, I love the Jarrah bed head and am impressed with the workmanship. The mattress is also very comfortable. Thanks Brett and thanks for the great service.