Quokka Beds

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Quokka Beds

4.9

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quokka Beds - Great Company & Great Values

I love my new mattress protector, it is soo smooth and organically made which is the reason I bought from them with no toxic chemicals and eco-friendly. Easy to use website/ordering, prompt shipping and great customer service. Highly recommend!

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

Hi Saraah, thank you for your lovely review. We are so glad to hear that you love the mattress protector.
Sleep Happy! Aina and the Quokka team.

Everything I Wanted

After several months of contemplating which bed frame/base from several companies I purchased the Jarrah Queen Sized bed with a headboard and I can't believe how happy I am with this bed. Not a creak to be heard and incredibly easy to put together by myself (barring mild difficulty with the weight of the headboard). The Jarrah also looks absolutely stunning and I look forward to using my Quokka Bed for years into the future and have already been recommending them to friends.

Hi Didier,
Thank you so much for your kind review, it means a lot to us!
Glad to hear it was easy to put together and no creaks are being heard :)
Happy sleeping!

Jo-Anne
Jo-AnnePerth, WA

Love Quokka beds (Brett's futons)

I bought a Queen sized jarrah futon bed from Brett's Futon's in 1999. I'm still using it!!! It's needed a couple of more screws and brackets over the years, but I'm really please I still own it. I would recommend these products to anyone.

Giselle M.
Giselle M.Perth, WA

Fantastic

I purchased a bed and all latex mattress from Quokka Beds. I am very happy with the quality of the products and the also the service from Daniel. Thank you

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

Hi Giselle - Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and from Daniel. We love to make sure our customers are well looked after!
Happy sleeping :)
Elise, Quokka Beds

Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.Perth, WA

Quality and Service

Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.Perth, WA

Quality and Service

We have bought 3 beds (1 king and 2 double) from them. We were so pleased when they arrived that we decided to buy 2 dressers from them as well!

This shop ticks everything on our checklist- solid wood construction (including jarrah slats) and minimal, bespoke design. However, what puts them above the rest is their excellent service, as we had issues with one of the dresser as the push drawers were faulty, but Brett and his team (special thank you to Anna for being very patient to us) did their best to solve the problem (even causing them to deliver and swap the dresser twice) to keep us happy with everything.

We couldn’t be any happier with our purchase and would highly recommend Bretts for your bed and bedroom furniture!

• Return Claim MadeYes
beestick7
beestick7

Bad Quality & Really Bad Service

Bed was not as pictured on the website and when I enquired, I found it wasn't made by them. Mattress we received was clearly made up of latex offcuts and the cover holding it all together broke after 2 weeks.

They failed to deliver on 6 separate occasions, after the third time they fired their receptionist because she couldn't understand that she needed to book deliveries (?!) but then the problem continued so I don't think the issue was the receptionist.

I would never purchase here again or recommend this place to anyone.

• Return Claim MadeYes
Bretts Beds & Futons
Daniel I.Bretts Beds & FutonsSend a private message
C. Compton
C. ComptonPerth, WA

Last minute mattress purchase

Rocked up to buy mattress that I desperately needed that night. Down to earth service, spoilt for choice. Loaded it the car for me and I was away. So happy with my selection & proud of the investment!!

Quokka B.Quokka BedsSend a private message

Awesome to hear! Glad we could get you on the right mattress :)

Johnny G
Johnny GPerth, WA

One notch above the rest

WeakbutcleNfreak
WeakbutcleNfreakPerth

Great bed, still great after 2 years

We wanted a good slated bed, made in Australia with beautiful australian wood that was practical, not just cosmetic. So many commercial companies make silly beds where you have to lift the mattress above a groove to slide the sheet in. BRETTS made the bed we wanted with beautiful marri. I have been using it for two years, I bought our son one too and he loves it. When we bought our bed, there was a four month wait. Brett’s told us up front how long it would be and that is what it was - honesty, quality, how rare is that?
I would whole heartedly support these people.

Rachel
RachelPeel, WA

Great Service

I purchased my latex mattress via email as I live a fair way from their store. I am really happy with the mattress - it is comfortable and I can see it being that way for many years. I wish they could put handles on them though as I am dreading ever having to shift it. I would recommend this store for service and quality natural/no chemical products.

Incredibly comfortable mattress

I bought a single cotton futon with foam core to lay on a tri-fold traditional wooden slat base that folds up into a chair. I have had many adult guests now sleep on this mattress, including my 90kg brother, and they have all found the mattress comfortable, easy sleeping. This is a high quality futon, absolutely good value for money.

Brett’s Beds and Futons provided excellent service and I recommend them to others.

Rissa Wiss G
Rissa Wiss GAU

Grateful every morning

Wonderful sales lady who knew her products ... wonderful shop ... wonderful price of bed base hand made and stained in low emissions/toxic stain ... choices of organic mattresses in different thicknesses ... delivered and installed personally too ... I wake up every morning so grateful knowing Im sleeping on a non toxic organic bed and base and had a good nights sleep ... so so grateful!

S.James
S.JamesPerth, WA

Even better than I expected

I ordered a double futon with mattress. We had the legs shortened to fit with the minimalist aesthetic of our home and lifestyle. It is perfect! The mattress is so comfortable and the bed looks amazing. The quality is outstanding; it all fits into place; no bolts needed. I am so happy with this purchase. It was even better than I expected.

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Beautiful feature of our bedroom

We purchased a custom made king size marri bed from Brett's Futons, after being sadly disappointed at the lack of local timber used in bed frames from the major bed retailers. The bed frame is beautifully made and has a unique design with a central supporting beam and leg so it won't dip in the middle over time. Excellent value too, paid slightly less than the ugly ensemble bases. Would recommend this company to anyone.