Verifiedquokkabeds.com.au

4.9

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Good service, quality

Ordered a made to measure mattress cover - well-made and arrived promptly Show details ·  1
George
George

Perfect bed

These beds are fantastic. I wanted to buy from a reputable company with proper warranties. I was stung recently buying from a well-known mattress in a box company which claimed 'a 5 year warranty'. But in reality, they never adhere to it and the workmanship is poor. This bed has some of the best workmanship I have ever seen and it is SO well priced for how well it is made. The Tasmanian Oak also fits beautifully with my Scandinavian decor. I keep getting compliments on this bed as it looks beautiful. I would never buy from anywhere else. Show reply
Francine A.
Francine A.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Best night sleep and so comfortable

I have held off writing a review until we have used the Quokka bed for a good period of time.
We'll it is over 2 years and we continue to praise our good night sleeps. We have no regrets and would highly recommend to anyone searching for a organic alternative. We love the base design no kicking toes. Show reply
Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quokka Beds - Great Company & Great Values

I love my new mattress protector, it is soo smooth and organically made which is the reason I bought from them with no toxic chemicals and eco-friendly. Easy to use website/ordering, prompt shipping and great customer service. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Didier Deschamps
Didier Deschamps

Everything I Wanted

After several months of contemplating which bed frame/base from several companies I purchased the Jarrah Queen Sized bed with a headboard and I can't believe how happy I am with this bed. Not a creak to be heard and incredibly easy to put together by myself (barring mild difficulty with the weight of the headboard). The Jarrah also looks absolutely stunning and I look forward to using my Quokka Bed for years into the future and have already been recommending them to friends. Show reply
Jo-Anne
Jo-AnnePerth, WA

Love Quokka beds (Brett's futons)

I bought a Queen sized jarrah futon bed from Brett's Futon's in 1999. I'm still using it!!! It's needed a couple of more screws and brackets over the years, but I'm really please I still own it. I would recommend these products to anyone. Show reply
Giselle M.
Giselle M.Perth, WA2 posts

Fantastic

I purchased a bed and all latex mattress from Quokka Beds. I am very happy with the quality of the products and the also the service from Daniel. Thank you Show details ·  1
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.Perth, WA3 posts

Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.Perth, WA3 posts

Quality and Service

We have bought 3 beds (1 king and 2 double) from them. We were so pleased when they arrived that we decided to buy 2 dressers from them as well!

This shop ticks everything on our checklist- solid wood construction (including jarrah slats) and minimal, bespoke design. However, what puts them above the rest is their excellent service, as we had issues with one of the dresser as the push drawers were faulty, but Brett and his team (special thank you to Anna for being very patient to us) did their best to solve the problem (even causing them to deliver and swap the dresser twice) to keep us happy with everything.

We couldn’t be any happier with our purchase and would highly recommend Bretts for your bed and bedroom furniture! Show details

beestick7
beestick72 posts

Bad Quality & Really Bad Service

Bed was not as pictured on the website and when I enquired, I found it wasn't made by them. Mattress we received was clearly made up of latex offcuts and the cover holding it all together broke after 2 weeks.

They failed to deliver on 6 separate occasions, after the third time they fired their receptionist because she couldn't understand that she needed to book deliveries (?!) but then the problem continued so I don't think the issue was the receptionist.

I would never purchase here again or recommend this place to anyone. Show details

Bretts Beds & Futons
Bretts Beds & Futons   DM
C. Compton
C. ComptonPerth, WA

Last minute mattress purchase

Rocked up to buy mattress that I desperately needed that night. Down to earth service, spoilt for choice. Loaded it the car for me and I was away. So happy with my selection & proud of the investment!! Show details ·  1
Johnny G
Johnny GPerth, WA2 posts

WeakbutcleNfreak
WeakbutcleNfreakPerth5 posts

Great bed, still great after 2 years

We wanted a good slated bed, made in Australia with beautiful australian wood that was practical, not just cosmetic. So many commercial companies make silly beds where you have to lift the mattress above a groove to slide the sheet in. BRETTS made the bed we wanted with beautiful marri. I have been using it for two years, I bought our son one too and he loves it. When we bought our bed, there was a four month wait. Brett’s told us up front how long it would be and that is what it was - honesty, quality, how rare is that?
I would whole heartedly support these people. Show details
Rachel
RachelPeel, WA3 posts

Great Service

I purchased my latex mattress via email as I live a fair way from their store. I am really happy with the mattress - it is comfortable and I can see it being that way for many years. I wish they could put handles on them though as I am dreading ever having to shift it. I would recommend this store for service and quality natural/no chemical products. Show details
Kylie
Kylie

Incredibly comfortable mattress

I bought a single cotton futon with foam core to lay on a tri-fold traditional wooden slat base that folds up into a chair. I have had many adult guests now sleep on this mattress, including my 90kg brother, and they have all found the mattress comfortable, easy sleeping. This is a high quality futon, absolutely good value for money.

Brett’s Beds and Futons provided excellent service and I recommend them to others. Show details