4.4

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Good Warranty Service

Overall I am happy with Rawson services and work quality. Fred, the warranty supervisor is very responsible. He kept following up my warranty items and I don’t need to worry at all. Happy to recommend Rawson to my friends. I probably will choose Rawson again if I build another house.

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Brilliant at every stage of the process

Shubha Paul

Shubha Paul

Good builder, Great team

Construction End DateApril 2020

• ACT

Very happy with our new home

Chris did an excellent job of seeing our build through to completion at a very high standard. We are really happy with the end result. Chris has gone above an beyond to ensure we are looked after and we are super grateful for the quality workmanship of his team. Thanks so much Rawson Homes!

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

DreamingJo

DreamingJoIllawarra, NSW

• NSW

Becoming Reality! by Jo Sep 2020

From the moment I stepped inside the Rawson display home I knew I could trust them to build my home.
Ive had a wonderful team working with me and answering my questions and sharing their knowledge and planning my dream home. Its been an interesting and easy process and Vanessa was outstanding in guiding me through the process. Shes handed over to the site manager Chris and Im excited to say building has just commenced and Im looking forward to watching my dream home become a reality. All the consultants have been exceptional and made me feel like one of their family members and are excited to see the end result. Thanks Rawson Team you all made this so easy for me doing this by myself.

Build StagePre-Construction

Samantha Kuswara

Samantha KuswaraSydney, NSW

Our dream home

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Top end of project home builders

Rawson was the most flexible builder we approached regarding the many design changes, involving our architect and building a pool right along the side of the house. Also had the best facade designs. All but one meeting with them went very well. End quality was as expected for a project builder, but they were very responsive in the warranty repairs stage of the process. Site supervisor was solid at ensuring things were built as designed. Right on contract price - no surprises there. Did use every single day allowed by the contract... The trick in these things is not to expect luxury quality for project builder price...

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Jackie

JackieNew South Wales

Construction stage

Our site manager James has been wonderful, responsive and keeping us up to date with the build, so far everything is looking terrific, now moving onto the internal stages of the build and it is looking like everything we hoped and dreamed of! Can’t wait for the home to finish

Build StageMid-Construction

peteringridpana

peteringridpanaSydney, NSW

Awesome

Our slab was layed in August 2019 and house was completed in April 2020. The quality of finish is to a great standard. Rod our site supervisor was amazing, kept us up to date on a weekly basis and delivered a great home. Rod made the whole experience of building very easy for us. Thank you Rod and Rawson Homes.

Construction End DateApril 2020
Shant Dilanchian

Shant DilanchianSydney, NSW

• NSW

Construction Manager

Selection process was tough
A great construction manager and construction co-ordinator made all the difference. This was the greatest gift in our building process. Scott and Sheree helped keep our dream alive and delivered a home most custom companies are unable to deliver. Rawsons is lucky to have these great people.

Construction End DateNovember 2019
Terry G.

Terry G.

Quality, Well Built, Ahead of Schedule

We are very impressed with the quality of our home that was professionally managed by Chris (Building Supervisor). Chris provided great deal of insight, time, and was supportive in our numerous questions during the build phase. Chris kept the build going at a quick pace and managed to complete it many weeks ahead of schedule. The final product being a house of exception quality. A 5 star performance.

Joanne

JoanneCanberra 2600, ACT

Purchase of a Rawson Home

We recently purchased a Rawson Home in Orange and Jenny Clark the Regional Sales Manager was fantastic! - professional, reliable and efficient. The house is beautiful and the inclusions were high quality and well presented. We will definitely consider a Rawson Home for a next property purchase in the future. Thanks Rawson Homes!

3 Weeks Post Construction

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Frances. We’re so happy to hear you love your new home. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Kind regards

Richards

RichardsSydney, NSW

Great work completed by Warranty Team

The Warranty Team at Rawson Homes went above and beyond to complete to a high standard every minor issue found following construction. The follow up was done with coordination of several contractors in a timely manner and only deemed completed once the issue was rectified to a high standard. This involved follow up revisits by Rawson’s Warranty Supervisor to ensure work had been completed to the standard expected.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Richards. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Lucky we chose Rawson!

Andy (Leppington Site Manager) is a LEGEND!!! Never missed to update us weekly or when necessary about development on our property. He sorted out issues promptly during our house construction. During our PCI walk through, where we list down some of the items / concerns, Andy made sure those items were addressed on our final inspection. We were very happy that we chose Rawson to have our house built, definitely meets our expectations, less worries. Shout out to Anisha, our Contracts Administrator in Rawson who is very friendly and accommodating with all our inquiries and concerns. Great and very professional team!

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Great service, quality and quick build time thank you, Rawson

From sales consultant Rad to the Handover of our keys, we had a great experience with Rawson. Our build was quick and we couldn't be happier with the finish of our new house. Our site supervisor, Chris, worked extremely hard to get us in on time, very appreciated. Thankyou Rawson.

Jeanette

JeanetteHunter Region, NSW

Love our home

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Jeanette. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Thean Lean

Thean LeanSydney, NSW

Moving into Our Resort Home

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Thanks so much for your review, Thean. We’re so happy to hear you love your new home. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Kind regards

xiaoyu H.

xiaoyu H.asked

Rawson Homes

I would like to know how many years normally warranty Rawson Homes bathroom waterproofing is ,thanks.

Raj

Rajasked

Hi,
I am thinking of building my first home with Rawson Homes. I love the new design of Corrima 36. However, the review of the Rawson Homes is terrible in the number of cases.
I haven't seen any comments from disappointed customers that the issues have been resolved yet. I am in dilemma, should I choose this builder or not?
I know there are some satisfying reviews as well but who knows I might be another victim in the future.

Can anyone from Rawson Homes assure me, that I can trust you?
I wouldn't have asked this question if I haven't seen Corrima 36. I could have simply chosen another builder.
Thank you.

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Hi Raj, Thanks so much for your enquiry. Can you please message us your best contact details so we can get a representative ring you to discuss your concerns?

Di Hasked

Hi I built with you and handover was sept 2017
How long is warranty and builder defects. The rain this weekend has exposed some issues. I dont want to give a bad review on here yet as hopefully you will be replying and following up Monday Morning. Please could you PM me or get someone to call

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Hi Di H, We are dissapointed that you have had this experience. May we request for your job number and location via pricate message?

Di H

how do i Private message?

Rawson H.Rawson Homes

Hi Di, I have sent you a private message which you can respond to.

Get an answer from our members and Rawson Homes representatives