Real Pet Insurance Standard Accident & Illness Cover

Real Pet Insurance Standard Accident & Illness Cover

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If you're a pet owner, you probably agree there’s nothing worse than your dog or cat getting sick or hurt. But what happens when vet bills are sky high? Pet insurance can grant you peace of mind, helping your pet get the treatment they deserve, without sending you broke.

Read now

Ruby V

Ruby VLismore, New South Wales

Easy to apply for, quick and cheap

I've only just ordered it today so there's not much else I can say. I applied for home and contents insurance at the same time 5 more words to get to 30.

Kathryn

KathrynWimmera, VIC

This has been a great help!

Claims lodged don’t take very long to resolve at all. It was easy to set up and is excellent value. I have been with Real Pet Insurance for over 3 years.

Claim DateJuly 2020
Camz

CamzHunter Region, NSW

Claim nightmare

Hi Camz,
I am sorry to hear of your recent claims experience and we would appreciate the opportunity to look into this further for you. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Hi Cam,
I am pleased to hear that your claim has been finalised and we appreciate you providing us with the opportunity to look into your experience.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Real Pet Insurance Standard Accident & Illness Cover compares to other Pet Insurance

Lesley

LesleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Peace of Mind

I have been with Real Ins for about 9 years approx. I couldn't be without it...as my dog is getting older she has had a few more visits to the vet and Real cover a large portion of the cost. The claims are settled quickly and easily. I would highly recommend!!

Claim DateSeptember 2020
Marie

MarieNorth Queensland, QLD

Great informative service.

Within minutes of requesting information & a quote I had a call answering all questions I had. Very informative. Great staff. Great service. Competitive pricing for two dogs. I'm very happy.

Valerie

ValerieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I highly recommended Real pet insurance. They listen, support and good customer service.

I have been for 5 years. I Highly recommend Real Pet insurance if you’re looking for Pet insurance. I have lodged a claim. It was resolved in a week. Email confirming steps taken to resolve the claim.

Hi Valerie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that we have been able to assist with your claims and in providing support for your pet when needed.

Elena Wilson

Elena WilsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy- easy to deal with

Value for money, Great rebate, very easy and fast claim process, you receive the money and email confirmation within a few days. Been with the company for 3 years and am very happy with the cover

Hi Elena,
I'm thrilled to hear of the value that you have found in your cover and that your claims has been processed quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.

Wouldn't be without Real Pet Insurancr

My puppy is 9 years old and we have been insured with Real pet insurance since he was 8 weeks old. Our dog wouldn't be with us if we hadn't had him insured. Real pet insurance have always paid out on this policy to the tune of thousands over the past 9 years. Occasionally they have requested the history from the vet which is no hassle to me or the vet. Real have always paid our claims, they let you know when it had been recieved and the refund is in my bank account. This policy has been great value for money, so thankyou Real Pet Insurance.

Claim DateJune 2020
Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We are very happy with this service.

Commensed policy in 2011, and have made numerous claims for our two dogs. Response and follow up have been prompt and satisfactory. Our policy has been excellent value and has helped us, financially, to cope with responsible pet ownership.

Hi Julie,
It's fantastic to hear that you have found value in your policy and that your claims have been processed promptly. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.

JessicaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So simple and easy. You are great !

Claim was lodged on Thursday . Got my pay out the next Monday. Been insured for 3 years with you. This was my first claim. It was completed quickly and easily

Claim DateJune 2020
Clemence

ClemenceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the best insurance there is.

The policy was very easy to set up, I have not lodged a claim yet. I have been with Real pet Insurance for 2 years, with my cat. I have confidence that lodging a claim will be just as easy.

Number of Pets-2 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat and Dog

JessicaSydney, NSW

Instant policy quote with minimal info (Breed and DOB only)

Quote process was online and super fast. Only required the pup’s breed and DOB. Quick process to set up reoccurring credit card payment. Found the premium to be competitive. (Don’t be fooled by insurers offering free months upfront when the overall cost will be more over the life of the pup!)

Kailing

Kailing

Simple and Easy

We have had most of our dog's claims out through our vet and it is a fast and efficient process whereby claims were paid into our nominated bank account. I could not be more thankful for the seamless process, thank you Real Pet Insurance!

Hi Kailing,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that your claims have been seamless and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

ReeseSydney, NSW

Real Pet Insurance allowed us to give our Big Boy the best care possible!

Claim DateMay 2020

Taylor

TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service you can rely upon!

During a stressful time you shouldn’t have to worry about vet bills, and with Real Pet Insurance, you don’t! Sorted quickly and easily with no stress or hassle, and 75% of the costs were covered. Thank you Real Pet Insurance!

Claim DateApril 2020
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

tania feveyear

tania feveyearReedy Creek

No excess on claim and competitive rates

Exceptional value for money . New to real insurance but would recommend to anyone because of the competitive rates and zero excess on claiming. Its also very easy to set up online .

Easy and straightforward

Called to add my puppy to my pre existing plan, everything was explained well, information given well. Have been with Real insurance for years, always great with claims, never had an issue at all.

Hi Caroline,
I’m glad to hear this was such a simple and informative experience for you and I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

2 dogs always perfect service

the policy is great for us. 5 to 6 days for the claim to be resolved.we have been with real insurance with 2 dogs for over 6 or 7 years. 1 of our dogs had extensive procedures done at the animal Hospital and died of cancer 4 days after the first visit cost well over $3600 they paid us 75% of this with in 24 hrs .

Claim DateJanuary 2020
Hira
Hira

Whiskey pants

Whiskey pantsCentral, SA

Very satisfied

Ive been with real pet insurance for a few years now, whilst we have never had to make a claim on one of our policies (and hope it stays that way) we have made numerous claims on our other pet and have had all his claims paid out.
we have great peace of mind having the two policies for our fur babies, knowing its there should they require special vet treatments.
The funds were paid back within a couple days and the pet portal is easy to use and submit claims.

Claim DateSeptember 2019
Jenny M.

Jenny M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super quick to recieve refunds

we have been with Real Pet Insurance for 8 years now.
We have never had any issues claiming with the policy.
The claims are really easy to submit and receiving the refund is very quick

Claim DateOctober 2019
Number of Pets-2 pets

Hi Jenny,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we have been able to assist in providing support for your pets, when needed.