Good but minor issue at inspection - They won't budge

Very good process to hand over. Got an updated each month. My home is on a small block and very happy with the finished product. My only issue which is minor, and concerns the 6 months inspection I identified an issue and discussed with the inspector. After waiting & contacting them they had no record of it item being noted. I again requested some action but just get fobbed off. so my last experience with getting this sorted is disappointing.

Fantastic First-Home Building Experience

I have recently built my first home with RedInk, and I was extremely happy with the build process from start to finish. The house was completely in a very reasonable length of time (~7 months from building permits being approved), is of a very high quality, and the number of inclusions which were part of the standard range was excellent. I was also very happy with the number of free & discounted packages included in my build at the time of signing (a home-automation/air-con/solar-panel package, a door upgrade package, and a window double-glazing package), which really makes my finished home feel a little more premium than I otherwise could have afforded.

Every person I dealt with throughout the process was friendly and helpful, and really made me feel like a valued client. Eleanor, the RedInk architect who designed my property, was very accommodating of my requests and transparent about where I'd get the best value for money with the optional extras. Rochelle, my Client Liason throughout the building process, was always very prompt to answer my calls and emails any time I had a question throughout the build. And finally, Simon, my site supervisor, was very knowledgeable about the construction itself and could always answer any questions or concerns I had throughout the process.

I've heard of some horror stories from friends and relatives who have built in the past with other builders, but other than a couple of very minor hiccups here and there (which are to be expected, and were all dealt with promptly and at no additional cost to me), the whole process of building with RedInk was smooth sailing and relatively stress-free. I have since recommended RedInk to two other friends of mine who are looking to build, due to the great experience I've had.

Construction End DateMarch 2019

Rural Build - Top Result

Redink managed our requirements perfectly, from planning to execution to the finished product. Communication was superb, expectations were well managed and costs were as quoted...no nasty surprises. Very happy with the workmanship and any little concerns were quickly and efficiently addressed. Very comfortable recommending Redink to build your home!!

Construction End DateApril 2019

Pre construction review

Great service and fast replies to any questions iv had. Flexible floor plans and wide variety of upgrades to make my home individual inside and out. My sales representative Dean Whittome has been helpful threw out the process including any queries iv had with internal design and external stone feature walls.

Thanks to the team at Redink Bunbury

Build StagePre-Construction

Great Outcome

Our build with Redink was very different to your average "out of the box" standard build. We brought our own plans to the table, took out lots of specific works that we wanted to totally control ourselves and asked to be allowed to be insite as often as we wanted. It all worked thanks to the professionalism and great communication starting with the design work by Jamie, site management by Dene and contract management by Pauline. We definitely had hiccups along the way on the part of both parties but when I went looking for a company to build, I was more interested in how their reviews reflected how problems were dealt with and Redink were great in this respect. We could always work out the best way to deal with issues by both parties working together. Thanks to Redink, we are the very proud owners of a wonderful home that we are proud to have our family and friends visit and stay. Cheers guys.

Construction End DateApril 2019

Impeccable customer service - Thank you Candice!
I cannot thank Candice enough for her brilliant support with the documentation we needed to finalise the sale of the superb house RedInk built for us in 2016. We live in France now and it would have been really tricky to compile the plans and certificates requested by the buyer without Candice's timely efficient help. She is the best! Bravo RedInk! Candice is proof that you genuinely care about giving top quality customer service that doesn't stop when you hand over the keys.

Construction End DateOctober 2016

5 Star Rural Build

Great build, awesome SS, professional client liaison, lovely home, our new life begins! Highly recommend Redink for rural project home option, very knowledgeable and the standard inclusions are impressive. 5stars.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Ems, Thanks for your feedback and for giving us 5 stars, we really appreciate it. We hope you enjoy every minute in your lovely new home. and your new rural home living. Wishing you all the best. The Redink Team

Extremely happy....thank you Redink.

We are over the moon with our new house.
Redink exceeded our expectations, we couldn't fault the workmanship from start to finish.
We'd like to thank our salesman Warren who was none pushy, and went the extra mile to make our dream a reality.
Lisa Johnson at prestart who made it very enjoyable.
Rochelle our client liaison, who was very easy to to deal with... answered all our questions through out the build promptly, kept us up-dated and made us feel like a valued client.
Dene our site supervisor, who was great to speak with on site.
We highly recommend taking Redink up on their interior/exterior design consultation, you get to spend quality time with professionals who turn your ideas into an awesome looking home inside and out.
It also makes prestart a breeze. We also were amazed at high nice the standard inclusions were.
Big thank you to everyone involved making our journey such a stress free pleasant experience.
We are extremely happy...will be recommending you to anyone thinking of building...thank you Redink.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Ken and Dani, It is lovely to read your review and your feedback on your building experience with us. Your thanks has been passed onto the team and they are also over the moon that they have helped you through the build and make it a pleasant experience. Thank you for recommending Redink to anyone thinking of building, and we wish you every happiness in your new home. Warm regards, The Redink Team

So very happy that we chose RedInk!!

We always wanted to build more than just the typical ‘first home’, we wanted a home that will last us as our family grows and develops. From the moment I came across the house plan from RedInk, I knew it was one to show my partner. The whole house oozed space! We jigged a few things on the original plan with the help of Anthony and then signed on the dotted line! The only thing that we were left a bit disappointed with was our BAL rating - our land developer had said that the level would be zero, but the company that RedInk use gave us a 12.5 rating, which meant an extra $5.5k in costs. The developer use a different company and eventually got all blocks in the development graded, so we then found out that blocks of land closer to the ‘fire hazard’ than ours, have still got a ‘0’ rating.
Other than that, through every step of the process we were happy with the levels of communication and assistance that we were offered. The Pre Start choices for finishings are to an amazing standard and we were so happy with what our interior designer Ashlea assisted us to choose. The build itself was such a smooth process - nothing like the nightmares we have heard from so many others - and that cake down to the professionalism and high standards of our wonderful supervisor in Kelvin. We really can’t thank everyone that we have dealt with enough for making the process such a stress free and pleasurable one. Thanks so much RedInk!

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Brett and Bec, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy that you love your new home so much and that Anthony, Ashlea and Kelvin helped to make your building experience a great one. Wishing you all the very best in your new home. Kind regards, The Redink Team

Our 5 star home!

From start to finish we had a high level of communication, workmanship and overall experience. Simon our site supervisor has an eye for detail! The house is perfect with bare minimal things to be fixed at PCI (Basically a wonky PowerPoint behind the washing machine so not visible anyway but Simon insisted it be fixed, and then a small amount of render splatter to be removed). Cant complain at all! Jamie our consultant was brilliant - making sure our entire design was perfect! We didnt change 1 thing structurally at prestart so we didnt get any shock increases. We signed our contract 18 months prior to going to prestart and they still honored all pricing and the deal we received. Rochelle, our client liaison has also been providing thorough communication & updates through out the build, making sure we are always up to date with everything that's happening. Highly recommend redink to anyone looking to build! My sister is building this year with them, and 2 friends have houses complete with them because of the high recommendation we gave them :) very proud to say our house is redink built.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Audra, We are delighted to have built your home and really appreciate your kind words and recommendations. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, it means alot to us to hear your feedback. Wishing you many happy years in your new Redink home. Best regards, The Redink team

Our First Redink Home

Our first Redink Home
From day 1 our journey would not be an easy one but Tracy Millard our finance broker, has made one of our biggest dreams real thanks to her extremely vast knowledge in our case and patience :)

Our sales rep Warren Paull, who helped me with the design made us push this home to be just how we want it!
He’s also an awesome awesome guy and I wouldn’t ever build again unless he was involved!!

Meeting Nick the Brick layer on site as the bricks where delivered, he was extremely polite and ran through me how he was going to build our home.
I got to go past our home very regularly and chatting to Nick, his attention to detail on how things will look when finished and passion for the end result is what makes him irreplaceable!
Even got us a house warming gift

The roof guys wasted no time at all getting our house covered up happend extremely fast

The electrician wasn’t the most polite person in the world and being an auto sparky myself, he wasn’t taking much pride

When the gyprock walls where installed and being flushed, I was amazed at how it all comes together, although if they took a little more time with the flushing process then the painter could achieve a much more flawless result!

Joel our wet area tiler, sorry about the feature tile in all those rooms!
However you pulled it off like it was done by a machine, but really thinking about getting all the tiles to present in the best way possible and all line up, is exactly the attention to detail I’m loving in this home!!

The gentleman the did our driveway and pavers was the nicest man I’ve met, it was like getting your dad to help you, and he actually had our best interests.

Our site supervisor Mitch...
This guy is who you want looking after the build!
He was keeping everything on track and moving smooth!
If you had any questions for him he was extremely quick to get back to you and an extremely nice family man!
Really knows what he’s doing and even his trades who I’ve mentioned talk very highly of him!!
Thanks so much Mitch

And Rochelle.
Our client liaison Rochelle was just awesome! She was so cool to deal with, so fast to get back to me, extremely knowledgeable on real curve ball questions, when we met her to get the keys she was extremely excited for us making this whole part of the experience all that more enjoyable.

And thanks Gino, James and Redink for building our very first and amazing Redink Home!

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Brandon and Rachel, Thank you for your very comprehesive and detailed review. It is lovely to read how your experience was and to feel your absolute excitement and delight about your new home. Our team have really enjoyed assisting you throughout the build and wish you all the very best in your lovely new home. Warm regards, The Redink team

Great no problems

This was our 3rd house we built and I would rate Redink high overall. Nothing was too hard when asked. Their pre-start could have been a bit better by coming in with the time's of use a computer program's for selecting items. However Dene and Anne where great. I must say some of the trade did let them down a bit but Dene and Anne was onto it straight away with no problems and work rectified. Time frame was excellent.

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Chan, It's great to hear that you are so happy that you built through us and are pleased with the time frame. Thank you for doing the review and sharing this feedback. We wish you every happiness in your lovely new home. Regards, The Redink Team

Our Lovely Home

Redink finished our dream home even before the agreed completion date. The house is perfect and built in good quality. We had few hick ups at the pre-start but when I informed they all were sorted and since then everything in the process was very smooth. We didn't have any hassle since then and could see it is quickly progressing everyday. Kitchen is the best place out of all that Wanda helped us a lot in finalising the arrangement. Thank you very much Wanda, you helped us at any time we asked, Rochelle, you helped me with a great client liaison and Simon built the quality home and thank you all in Redink for building our dream home. No one else can beat Redink!

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Sampath and Renuka, Thank you for your review and are so pleased that we have built such a lovely home for you. There can be hiccups along the way, but we are glad to hear that they were all sorted and everything ran really smoothly. In particular, we hope you enjoy many happy hours in your kitchen, cooking up a storm!! Your thanks has been passed to the whole team, and in particular to Wanda, Rochelle and Simon. They wish you all the best. Kind regards, The Redink Team

My Dream home !

The Redink team have built our dream home ! Swiftly and efficiently. Professional team with a great heart. We can’t thank Anne, Dene, Pauline and everyone behind the scenes enough. They ensured that all the trades turned up when scheduled. They kept us fully informed each step making us part of the project. From the initial design they gave good sensible advice with ample choice of designs that were tweaked to suit us. The house is called The Answer. It was definitely the answer to all our dreams. I love to cook and entertain which is definitely what I have been able to do. With a huge bench top and kitchen. Large rooms and finished to a high standard. We never felt forced or pushed in any direction each decision was ours guided by their expertise. This was our second build and wished I’d used Redink first time round. You would be foolish to build with any other builders!

Build Location$0.00
Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Happy, It's great to hear how happy you are with your home, and we love hearing that we have not just built a home, but a dream home! We hope you make the most of that wonderful kitchen and have great times entertaining. Wishing you many happy years in your dream home. Regards, The Redink Team

Super flexible and always keen to make sure everything is done right

The build quality was excellent and issues during build were resolved well. Redink continued to assist after completion. Redink staff was easily contactable and able to attend the site on request. The cost was reasonable and close to expected with a little bit of oversight on our end. Building managers knew thier ctradesman and were able to effectively liaise and manage even with changing requirements.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Tom, Lovely to read your feedback in your review. We are pleased that you are so happy with the build and the service that you received from us. Thank you for completing a review for us. Wishing you all the best. Regards, The Redink Team

Flexibility and customer focus

We took a standard design and heavily modified it for wheelchair access. Redink were very understanding and accommodating throughout the design process - thanks Tony we love the end product and it really suits our needs. The actual build process went really smoothly, with quality workmanship from all the tradies. Thanks to Brian our site supervisor who did a great job managing the build and ensuring that the accessibility aspects met our needs. As a knock down and rebuild it was important to us that our neighbors were looked after and not impacted by our build - Brian went out of his way to achieve this. Thanks to Anne and the rest of the Redink team we are really pleased with our new home and enjoyed the experience. Thanks Redink.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Tim and Kas, Thanks so much for the feedback on your build. We do pride ourselves in being adaptable as much as possible with design so that client get exactly what they need and want. Sounds like this has suited you very well, and we are so pleased that you are happy with the finished product. Your thanks has been passed onto the whole team, and especially to Tony, Anne and Brian. We wish you all the very best in your lovely new home. Kind regards, The Redink Team

If you are trying to decide which builder you should go through think no further!

We have built 11 homes with various other builders and our experience with redink was by far the best and most professional we have ever had. We were helping our daughter build her first home and right from the beginning our Salesman Mark was always helpful,honest and patient, our daughter never felt pressured and he worked with all of us to achieve her dream home at the best possible price. We were given a free interior design consultant who was a major asset to us in helping with all colour and fixture selections, this took a lot of stress out of the process ....our choices were all coordinated and sent through to Teila who was in charge of our prestart ..Teila was so professional and helpful in every way..also making suggestions which may have been overlooked by us..
once the building started Madison our client liaison officer kept us continually informed of the building timeframe and what was expected.. if we had any queries along the way they were dealt with immediately and our supervisor Dave was more than happy to explain or have items corrected. Everything about this build was totally professional and finished inside the time frame. Our daughter is so proud of
her new quality built home. Thankyou everyone at redink!

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Alan, Wow, having built 11 times, you certainly are no novice!! We are delighted to hear that building with us was the best! The team are so pleased that your daughter is so proud of her new home, and we wish her every happiness there. Best wishes, The Redink Team

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

It has been the best experience building our house with Redink Homes from start to finish. Eleanor was so patient and helpful in helping us finalise our plans, as we wanted something a little different, that would suit our budget. Nothing was too much trouble, and we valued her advice. From Prestart through the build we were always kept up to date with what was happening, and if we had any questions, they were answered promptly. Thankyou Melissa, Courtney, and Madison. Our supervisor Chris was the absolute best. Apart from being the nicest guy, he along with all his trades, whose workmanship has been excellent, have given us our dream home. We couldn't be happier. Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Redink

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi David and Leanne, It's lovely to hear that you have had the best experience building with us. The team do pride themselves in helping out as much as possible, so that everything runs smoothly and the workmanship is good. We are pleased that we have assisted in providing you with your dream home. Kind regards, The Redink Team

Redink Cares and it Shows!

Building our first family home with Redink has been a pleasant experience, from the first contact with the sales and design consultant, Niklas Mittmann, to buying the land, design phase, and to handover. The design of the house was completed in a timely manner and Niklas listened carefully to our family needs and provided practical solutions. The documentation and approvals have been completed in a timely manner with no delays. Generally, the quality and diversity of the standard inclusions was perfect for our needs and we did not have to go for many upgrades. The follow up everyone has been doing, especially Niklas, was most helpful and supportive. In particular, we appreciated the care and patience the Redink staff had during the building process. We have been kept up to date about building progress through regular emails and always reassured whenever we had concerns. The partnership between us and Redink was most beneficial when we decided to install the swimming pool before building the house. The site engineers, in particular Brian, have been very professional and provided us with competent advice and solutions all the way. Anne, our client liaison, was very attentive and very thorough in her follow ups. We are very pleased with the completed house, the quality of the built and the attention to detail. We thoroughly recommend building with Redink not only for the competence and consistency but for the CARE they have shown throughout the entire process. Thank you Redink for building our home in a timely manner and on-budget!!

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Vlad and Lenush, Thank you for your review. The team do care, and we are glad that this shows as they go through the various steps of the build. We wish you all the very best in your new Redink home. Best wishes, The Redink Team

A Touch of Hamptons - Great Quality and Price

I couldn’t recommend Red Ink highly enough. We wanted a country/hamptons style house that fit our budget and Red Ink was one of the only builders that could do it in our price range but not compromise on quality!

Just like any build you have a couple of small hurdles. There was a bit of turn over with the client liaisons which can not be helped. However overall each and everytime they took ownership and just got it done when there were small errors that we easily fixed.

My partner was working away and they did their best (and succeeded) to ensure that our house was ready in time for his swing to come back and move.

Thank you Red Ink for building our dream home and working with us like we were a team!

Construction End DateNov 2018
Hi Justin and Sharnee, We are so happy that you are so pleased with your lovely new hamptons style home. Thank you for taking the time to provide the review and the feedback on your build. We wish you many happy years in your home and wish you the very best for the future. Kind regards, The Redink Team