RedInk Homes

• Pre-Construction (66)
  • Mid-Construction (20)
  • Post-Construction (167)
Flooring
See the Best Home Builders in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RedInk Homes537 reviews
Brett B.
Brett B.WAPeel, WA

Great people

Had a great time at the prestart and interior design meetings. Ashlea was very helpful and detailed in helping us pick out all our colours and helping us come to the best choice for us. Carrie was super helpful during the prestart going over all the plans and explains what everything was on the design sheets and going over the costing aswell. Show details ·  1
Ash D
Ash D

Incredible staff

Carrie was absolutely wonderful in assisting us in our prestart meeting. She is knowledgeable and so approachable. Made it such an easy process, as we are building our first home it was so encouraging to have someone as knowledgeable and friendly.
Ashlea was just wondering in assisting us choose all of the design elements of our home. Suggestings different things that we hadn't even thought of, and suggesting options in-between what partner wanted and what I wanted.
Its been such a positive experience! Can't fault anything Show details ·  1
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Great Customer Service

Although there was some difficulties throughout the build with prolonged build time and difficulties with trades. The end result has been more than we could have hoped for. The build quality was excellent. Our client liaison Althea Brennan was exceptional at communication, polite and followed up in a timely manner.
Our site supervisor Dean Burridge took over mid way through our build and we immediately noticed that things were progressing faster with his expertise, attention to detail and dedication. Show details ·  1
Clement L
Clement LWAPerth, WA
YK Chan
YK Chan

Thanks Steven!

Good service by Steven, properly guiding about the process from the scratch. Patienly answers our question and explained in the most easy understandable way. Thank you very very very much Show details ·  1
Mahen S.
Mahen S.WAPerth, WA

Excellent Pre-start

We met with Izabela Valles for the pre-start meeting, she was absolutely fantastic. She took us over all the options and answered all our questions. She gave us recommendations, which suited us. Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel

My Dream House

Thank you Carrie Swanson... YOU'RE AMAZING. Thank you for assisting us through our pre start meeting. It makes it easier for us to go through the process. The suggestions you given us helps
us a lot to achieve our DREAM HOME.. Show details ·  1
Aaron L.
Aaron L.WAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified WA, Perth

Starts with an Excellent Sales Rep

The reason why we chose Redink Homes, started with their outstanding Sales Rep. She was responsive to our requests and was prompt with her replies, while other builders reps where slow to respond, if at all. All staff post the sales rep handover have left us feeling happy that we chose Redink Homes as our builder. The portal has been great tool for helping show where we are at with the build and a Hugh time saver with pre-start. While the final cost did creep up from initial budget, the house will be move in ready when complete. While we will need to wait until the house is finished, we can say at this point we are truly impressed with experience that Redink have created. Show details ·  1
Shawn
ShawnWAPerth, WA

Redink Homes WA, Perth

Steven Siu has been a wonderful person to deal with in the process of constructing a new home.
He has helped me immensely by simplifying everything and giving me space to put my own ideas forward.

Calls and messages are quickly answered and any updates are always followed up quickly. I have a hectic and demanding work schedule, that is not easy to work around but he has always made time for me.
He's an easy person to talk to and I was delighted to introduce him to the rest of my family.

Steven's advice has been greatly appreciated throughout the long process and I would love to work with him again if given the chance. Show details ·  1

Dixit
Dixit
  Fair Incentive Verified WA, Perth

Building a Dream House

Thank you to inam who is really helpful in assisting us through the pre-start meeting. It made the process a lot easier for us. Customer service has been very good so far. Thanks again. Show details ·  1
Casey
Casey

Building our dream home

Our sales consultant Scott has been amazing throughout the process, always willing to jump on a call to talk through things. Was great at understanding what we wanted and our budget etc.
Kim from the Prestart team was really great at helping us make the right selections.
Have had some communication issues with the team but once worked out we have moved forward.
Redink were great at supporting us with the land agent delays we faced.
We have now moved to construction and are hoping for smooth sailing now. Show details ·  1
Jarrad
JarradWAPerth, WA

Pre-start review - thanks Carrie

Thank you to Carrie Swanson who was really helpful in assisting us through the pre-start meeting. It made the process a lot easier for us. Customer service has been very good so far. Thanks again. Show details ·  1
Beauty Madiba
Beauty MadibaWAPerth, WA

Product review

Great appreciation to Redink team especially Althea Brennan and Shay Connolly for great work ethic. Building was well managed with nil issues. There were some delays due to a lack of trades persons and material due to COVID pandemic which was communicated well. Show details ·  1
Flooring
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerWAPerth, WA

Beautiful Home

A great experience working with Red Ink Homes to build my first house! Everyone was very friendly and awesome to work with. Sim, Cora and Tom were amazing at making everything run smoothly and answer any questions I had. Sim was great at helping put my ideas into the floor plan. Cora was amazing at communicating with me and keeping me up to date with each stage of the build. Tom had a great eye for detail and finished the house to a beautiful standard. I had a wonderful experience with Red Ink and would recommend them to others :) Show details ·  1
husnul2305
husnul2305WAPerth, WA

Perfect

Inam in sales and designs has been very professional and has helped me choose the right package in regards to building my first home! Will recommend Inam to family and friends.

Thanks,
Hus Show details ·  1

Ree
Ree · RedInk Homes

Has anyone had any luck getting Redink to fixed cracked cornice? Our home is 5.5 years old and the cornice is cracking.
I have been told it’s general maintenance on the house.
The cornice is actually coming away from the walls, how is this maintenance??
My advice would be don’t build with them. If you saw the quality of my ceilings and plaster, you would be asking for a refund.

Suds
Suds

Good luck getting Redink to fix anything. Once handover is done they seem to forget you exist

Btothej
Btothej
Cindy
Cindy · RedInk Homes

Hey guys just wondering when the slab was done how long did it take until the rest of the house was built and u got to move in?

Kyle
Kyle

Hi , my slab went down in January 2021 and got my keys in November 2021 so they done pretty well well with no hiccups. Will definitely recommend redlink homes and Ryan as a site supervisor . Cheers .

Mark H.
Mark H.
TiG
TiG

Contract signed Dec 2020, took 7 months to get earthworks completed in July 2021, Slab completed August, Brickwork completed December, now at 15 months and still waiting for roof.

Helen C.
Helen C. · RedInk Homes

What is the $2000 you pay when you first sign up to build for.

Extra Information