Redsbaby JIVE2 Platinum

Redsbaby JIVE2 Platinum

• Suitable for Running Yes (44%) · No (56%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Ashleigh

AshleighSydney Surrounds, NSW

No leg room for second seat

My 2 year old child is not comfortable at all in the second seat. The frame provides no room for her feet so she sticks her feet out of the pram and most of the time refuses to sit in the pram and says it is “too squishy” The front wheels don’t seem strong enough when going up the gutter. There is also no storage space once the second seat is on. I would not recommend getting this pram

Purchased in February 2018 for A$1,100.00.

Mazz

Mazz

Good pram but not perfect.

Nice pram to use and gets alot of comments on how good looking it is. Easy to set up once you get your head around it. Not the most space saving design, hardly fits in my wife's new vitaras boot so it wouldn't be suitable for most smaller cars. And the push handle could be longer for taller people but it's definitely not terrible.

Purchased in January 2020 at Redsbaby for A$1,055.15.

k d.

k d.Sydney, NSW

Everything you ever need

I bought a redsbaby jive 2 for my baby who arrived sept 2019. Since then it has been everything we need. They really have thought of absolutely everything when it comes to this pram and it covers all age stages. The ordering and delivery was seamless and the accessories are brilliant. I’m so pleased we chose a redsbaby pram, and since I have gotten mine all my friends have gone on to buy one too and ditched their other prams!!

Purchased for A$950.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Redsbaby JIVE2 Platinum compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Casey Sloper

Casey SloperPerth, WA

Love Love Love

So happy with our pram. Stylish, comfortable for Bub, light enough for me to lift post berth. Most importantly so easy to collapse down! So happy with our purchase we have since bought the skip stroller and Hilo high chair. Can’t recommend redsbaby prams/ products enough!

Purchased in August 2019.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear how you are enjoying all of the features of the JIVE 2. Thank you for recommending us and supporting our Australian company :)

Jothi

JothiSydney, NSW

This is a Perfect pram!

This pram is exactly what we were looking for. It is very easy and comfortable to maneuver. Love that it has the compatibility to change and transition between bassinet for baby and seat for toddler/young child. The pram performs well and smooth on all different surfaces. Love the airflow features. My child loves the pram, very comfortable and snug in the bassinet. She often sleeps in it at home as well.

Purchased in December 2019.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your Redsbaby JIVE.

Murphy

Murphy

A perfect stroller

This stroller has absolutely everything you need, handles like a Ferrari and fits in our boot. It has been our secret weapon in getting the little one to sleep and has helped getting us out for daily walks in quarantine.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for A$400.00.

Courtney

CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Exactly what we were after!

Product was exactly what we were looking for. Is not too bulky and not heavy. Love that it has the compatibility to change and transition between bassinet for baby and seat for toddler/young child. Love the airflow features on almost every panel which is great for an Australian Summer.

Purchased in December 2019 at Redsbaby for A$850.00.

Jess S.

Jess S.Western District, VIC

An absolute perfect pram in every way

The pram preforms well and smooth on all different surfaces but the bassinet does bounce/wobble alittle back and forward.

The prams suspension is pretty good nothing to complain about

My child loves the pram, very comfortable and snug in the bassinet, often falls asleep when we go for walks

Purchased in December 2019 for A$1,001.82.

RB Team xx

Quick delivery and solid pram

Good pram that coverts well. Delivered quickly and a great price. Australian made product which was important to us as we wanted to support local businesses. Like the option to be able to ‘add on’ to this pram

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Baby Online for A$750.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Its a perfect bassinet and stroller

Im satisfied with the purchase. Best companion for my baby. Bassinet is so comfy and my baby loves to travel in it. Stylish design and bought maroon color for its elegance.

Purchased in December 2019.

Melissa

MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So incredibly happy with this pram

We were looking for a pram for my whole pregnancy and we left it right until the last minute when we went to the demo day. The jive2 platinum is the best pram! Light weight, easy to fold up and put together. I love how you have the bassinet and the normal seat as options. My son loves it and we are so thankful for Redsbaby!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$749.00.

JESS STORTZ

JESS STORTZCanberra Central 2601, ACT

So pleased with our pram - it’s neat, compact, spacious for bub, has sensational movement and couldn’t be happier!

Very satisfied - spacious and comfortable for my child, the steering and movement of the pram is vast and easy to manoeuvre. Very pleased with Redsbaby, and I am very grateful to everyone who recommended them to me!!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$750.00.

Nina

Nina

Love it !

Everything about it is amazing ! So happy
The pram is so easy to use and comfortable for my baby and now she is one and still loving it ! Perfect product great response & delivery time.

Purchased in May 2018 for A$999.00.

Lauren

Lauren

Excellent pram for all round use

Really happy with the pram, stylish and smooth to push even with one hand. Very sturdy as well. I'm quite tall at five foot ten, and it is only just high enough for me with the adjustable handles so consider that as my only suggestion. Proud to walk my little one with the Jive!

Purchased in November 2019.

Annabelle

AnnabelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a perfect pram!

I am so happy with the recent purchase of our pram. It was recommended to me by multiple people and I can see why. Really easy to adjust/set-up, and smooth to manoeuvre compared to other models I trialed. The storage basket is a great size too, which is great!
Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 at redsbaby.com.au for A$1,149.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

practicality meets style and budget

The pram is easy to manoeuvre, easy to change seats to suit baby needs wether it be capsule, bassinet or standard seat.
The fabric is easy to wipe clean and has plenty of padding to support bub. Makes going for walks a pleasure and puts my little one to sleep.
Ease of use is also a bonus, packing up and setting up is all very easy.

Overall can't say a bad thing about it

Purchased in January 2020 for A$700.00.

Casey

CaseyLaunceston, TAS

Solid, safe and stylish

This pram runs smoothly on any kind of surface and handles like a dream. It looks so cozy I wish it came in my size. It is a solid construction, not flimsy like all the others in this price range. 5 stars

Purchased in January 2020 for A$800.00.

Rebecca L

Rebecca LThe Mallee, VIC

LOVE this pram!

Absolutely in love with my pram! It is stylish and the quality is amazing. It is so easy to set up and fold down. Great value for money. Highly recommend!!

Purchased in November 2019.

RB Team xx

Love the pram, my only dislike is the collapsible basket.

The pram has stylish finishes and beautiful detail. It was very easyto assemble, I had no issues doing it on my own. The pram is compact enough and handles really well around tight corners and spaces.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$700.00.

KDG

KDGWestern Australia

Dream pram! Stylish, functional & affordable.

After much research and trialling, I found the Jive2 to be one of the more stylish prams on the market & as functional as it’s more expensive competitors. It’s smooth, super easy to manoeuvre, folds away easily & can be used as a tandem when we have our 2nd child. It’s lightweight yet still feels very sturdy. The stitching and material is excellent quality. Very happy with this purchase!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$700.00.