Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Suitable for Running Yes (45) · No (59)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

A great and light weight pram!

This pram is very lightweight but has big tires which makes it great for all terrains. The suspension is great, it was never something I worried/thought about when on my walks.
I would give the comfort a 9/10! The bassinet has a nice cushion and the seat lays all the way back to make nap times comfortable.
The pram also has many air ventilation panels that you can open on those hotter summer days to allow some air flow!

Purchased in July 2018 for $1,000.00.

Sarah d.
Sarah d.

A decent pram

Purchased in March 2018.

Ashleigh
AshleighSydney Surrounds, NSW

No leg room for second seat

My 2 year old child is not comfortable at all in the second seat. The frame provides no room for her feet so she sticks her feet out of the pram and most of the time refuses to sit in the pram and says it is “too squishy” The front wheels don’t seem strong enough when going up the gutter. There is also no storage space once the second seat is on. I would not recommend getting this pram

Purchased in February 2018 for $1,100.00.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Redsbaby JIVE² Platinum compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Mazz
Mazz

Good pram but not perfect.

Nice pram to use and gets alot of comments on how good looking it is. Easy to set up once you get your head around it. Not the most space saving design, hardly fits in my wife's new vitaras boot so it wouldn't be suitable for most smaller cars. And the push handle could be longer for taller people but it's definitely not terrible.

Purchased in January 2020 at Redsbaby for $1,055.15.

k d.
k d.Sydney, NSW

Everything you ever need

I bought a redsbaby jive 2 for my baby who arrived sept 2019. Since then it has been everything we need. They really have thought of absolutely everything when it comes to this pram and it covers all age stages. The ordering and delivery was seamless and the accessories are brilliant. I’m so pleased we chose a redsbaby pram, and since I have gotten mine all my friends have gone on to buy one too and ditched their other prams!!

Purchased for $950.00.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Casey Sloper
Casey SloperPerth, WA

Love Love Love

So happy with our pram. Stylish, comfortable for Bub, light enough for me to lift post berth. Most importantly so easy to collapse down! So happy with our purchase we have since bought the skip stroller and Hilo high chair. Can’t recommend redsbaby prams/ products enough!

Purchased in August 2019.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to hear how you are enjoying all of the features of the JIVE 2. Thank you for recommending us and supporting our Australian company :)

Jothi
JothiSydney, NSW

This is a Perfect pram!

This pram is exactly what we were looking for. It is very easy and comfortable to maneuver. Love that it has the compatibility to change and transition between bassinet for baby and seat for toddler/young child. The pram performs well and smooth on all different surfaces. Love the airflow features. My child loves the pram, very comfortable and snug in the bassinet. She often sleeps in it at home as well.

Purchased in December 2019.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying getting out and about with your Redsbaby JIVE.

Murphy
Murphy

A perfect stroller

This stroller has absolutely everything you need, handles like a Ferrari and fits in our boot. It has been our secret weapon in getting the little one to sleep and has helped getting us out for daily walks in quarantine.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for $400.00.

Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Exactly what we were after!

Product was exactly what we were looking for. Is not too bulky and not heavy. Love that it has the compatibility to change and transition between bassinet for baby and seat for toddler/young child. Love the airflow features on almost every panel which is great for an Australian Summer.

Purchased in December 2019 at Redsbaby for $850.00.

Jess S.
Jess S.Western District, VIC

An absolute perfect pram in every way

The pram preforms well and smooth on all different surfaces but the bassinet does bounce/wobble alittle back and forward.

The prams suspension is pretty good nothing to complain about

My child loves the pram, very comfortable and snug in the bassinet, often falls asleep when we go for walks

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,001.82.

RB Team xx

Quick delivery and solid pram

Good pram that coverts well. Delivered quickly and a great price. Australian made product which was important to us as we wanted to support local businesses. Like the option to be able to ‘add on’ to this pram

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Baby Online for $750.00.

RB Team xx

Its a perfect bassinet and stroller

Im satisfied with the purchase. Best companion for my baby. Bassinet is so comfy and my baby loves to travel in it. Stylish design and bought maroon color for its elegance.

Purchased in December 2019.

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So incredibly happy with this pram

We were looking for a pram for my whole pregnancy and we left it right until the last minute when we went to the demo day. The jive2 platinum is the best pram! Light weight, easy to fold up and put together. I love how you have the bassinet and the normal seat as options. My son loves it and we are so thankful for Redsbaby!

Purchased in December 2019 for $749.00.

JESS STORTZ
JESS STORTZCanberra Central 2601, ACT

So pleased with our pram - it’s neat, compact, spacious for bub, has sensational movement and couldn’t be happier!

Very satisfied - spacious and comfortable for my child, the steering and movement of the pram is vast and easy to manoeuvre. Very pleased with Redsbaby, and I am very grateful to everyone who recommended them to me!!

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Nina
Nina

Love it !

Everything about it is amazing ! So happy
The pram is so easy to use and comfortable for my baby and now she is one and still loving it ! Perfect product great response & delivery time.

Purchased in May 2018 for $999.00.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Redsbaby JIVE reviews

KristyZRobinson11
KristyZRobinson11asked
JIVE² Platinum

Hi, just enquiring about the second seat for the Jive platinum, I have the light grey and wondered if the bottom of the second seat would get much muck and dirt splashing up if ever out in the wet and if it would be more worthwhile getting the second seat in a darker colour?

Hi Kristy,

Thanks for reahcing out. This isn't feedback that we have had from our customers. All of the second seat fabrics are the same as the main seat fabrics and are designed to be hardwearing and easy to clean.

Please reach out to customer care if you have any questions on 1300 344 964.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Kunal N.
Kunal N.asked
JIVE² Platinum

Hi how is jive 2 platinum and jive 3 platinum different? What are the comparison?

Lauren P.
Lauren P.asked
JIVE² Platinum

When using the pram in tandem can the bassinet sit at the bottom with the seat at the top?

Mary R.
Mary R.

I'm actually not sure, I haven't myself used the tandem feature yet. If I were you I would contact the Redsbaby team directly :) Good luck!

Hi Lauren,

The tandem setup only allows the toddler seat to be in the lower position. You can then use a capsule/bassinet or main seat in the upper part of the pram. I hope this helps. RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Compare all 5 Redsbaby JIVE
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle and Tandem
Convertible Yes
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Side-by-side Storage, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight11.9 kg