Redsbaby METRO2

Redsbaby METRO2

• Suitable for Running Yes (101) · No (118)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Marilia L.

Marilia L.Sydney, NSW

Squeaky wheels after a long walk in the sun

Purchased in March 2020.

Elisabeth R.

Elisabeth R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing single pram. Its very luxurious

Iam very happy with the Metro it meets my needs as a single pram. The features for the price point having tested out other prams what was great it was the little things that i feels the reds baby do best like the handle bar belly bar the fabric even the keys wallet phone caddey was great. The seat belts and the covers even the seat on the metro is a really nice and hands down the best bassinet that i could find on the market. The pram felt nice very luxurious compare to other prams. The fabric i found was nice The colour choice was cool too . I highly recommend the metro as a single pram. It was finer details of pram that i loved

Purchased in May 2019.

Jade

JadePerth, WA

Value for money

Love the pram. It has all the bells and whistles but at an affordable price. Easy to fold and unfold, big wheels that can travel on most terrains and baby feels comfortable all the time. Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2020.

SDoobs

SDoobs

Great pram

The Metro2 handles fantastically, easy to get in and out of the car, great storage underneath! Bassinet was really handy with a newborn. We’ve had no issues at all. Highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2020.

Lindsay

LindsaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great pram

Purchased in October 2019 at Redsbaby.

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!! Easy and practical

Manoeuvrability
We love this pram. It is easy to put together, easy and smooth to move around even with one hand and our baby seems very comfortable in it.
Would definitely recommend to anyone.
My baby Love it.

Purchased in March 2020 for $300.00.

Ellie S.

Ellie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ticks all the boxes!

We love our Metro2. My partner and I are both around 6ft tall and don’t find the stride too short for us. Love that you can rock the break on and off from the top, the basket and easy fold are what wins it for us though. It goes down and pulls back up so easily and the basket space can easily fit a small shop or two bags.
I highly recommend it!

Purchased in January 2020 at Redsbaby for $350.00.

The perfect pram!

This pram was suggested to me by a friend who used Jive2.
So far the pram is awesome! Both the bassinet and pram seat are comfortable. My baby has no issue sleeping in them during walks. The bassinet adaptors are very handy! As described, they fit our britax capsule perfectly. This feature is great, as I can take my sleeping baby out of the car in the capsule, attach the capsule to the pram and do errands without waking him up.
The pram is easy to navigate, even on bumpy surfaces. The front wheels can be locked straight which is great for jogging. Footbreak is easy to use.
The basket size is generous, can fit around 3 shopping bags.
Overall we’re happy with the pram.

Purchased in December 2019 at Reds baby online store.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

So glad we made the switch to Redsbaby!

Fabulous and modern with the biggest basket ever. Great maneuverability with smooth transitions onto most surfaces. Super comfy for bub and love the 3 stage recline function. So many great features.

Purchased in February 2020 at Redsbaby.

We love our Metro2!

We love this pram - it's light, versatile and stylish. Adjustable for both my husband and me to push. The Grandparents find it easy to use too!! The basket is huge and the option to have the seat rear or front facing is a bonus. Our baby is still using the bassinet which he loves. The accessories have given us peace of mind in the sun/rain.

The only negative is that the pram organiser does not sit very well when using it with the bassinet, but once we start using the seat, I'm sure it will be fine.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for $750.00.

RVB

RVBDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Pram, Great Quality and Value for Money

After researching nearly every pram available on the market, I decided to purchase the Metro2 as a home pram and couldn’t be happier. It performs well on all different terrains, is sturdy, the basket is massive (one of its best features), and the seat has many great features with the expandable sun visor and various adjustable seat levels. It’s perfect for walks with bub, seems very comfortable and should last us many years to come. I am very impressed with the quality and it compares well with many other expensive pram brands on the market.

Purchased in February 2020 for $400.00.

AJC

AJCMonash 2904, ACT

Perfect fit for our family!

I found a few of my friends had Redsbaby prams, this allowed me to 'test drive' before I bought! The pram is lightweight, flexible and easy to pull apart and transport. These were all key points in my research as I wanted something that could be used long term, as opposed to having to change prams as our child got older. We do a lot of walking and the pram creates an enjoyable and very comfortable means for our child with most activities we partake in; the Redsbaby adjustable handle also allows myself or my husband to comfortably use the pram at any time (we are significantly different heights!)
We thoroughly enjoy it!

Purchased in September 2019 at Redsbaby for $799.00.

The best pram

I get so many compliments about this pram. It is super stylish and practical. I regularly take the pram on walks, including pathed and off. Easy to maneuver, no matter the terrain. Over gravel can be a little bumpy but this hasn't stopped by daughter falling asleep on walks. Easy to open and fold away. Fits comfortably in my boot. Mesh creates good air flow on hot days and always great for bub to have a look around. The extra sun blocker for the bassinet is money well spent as it helps keep your baby asleep outside as well as running errands in shops for example.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for $635.00.

Would Recommend

Have been using the metro2 pram for nearly 3mths now and I had to say that it’s stylish, quick and easy to use. The only thing I would prefer improving is the lining of bassinet needs a little more coverage and padded/quilted on sides. As it is not enough to cover all side frames of the bassinet.

Purchased in December 2019.

Great pram all round

This is my second pram. It's a great all rounder, so light to put into boot of car, and has an easy to use brake system. I bought a maxi Cosi capsule which connects to it, it's a tight fit, but it works.
I'm really happy with this pram.

Purchased in March 2020 for $350.00.

Find out how Redsbaby METRO2 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

I absolutely love my Metro2!

I have been using it for 7 months now and still constantly get complements. My son is so comfortable and loves being in his pram! Sometimes even prefers to be in it.

Purchased in June 2019.

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Well designed but bulky

Really happy with the metro2 pram. Didn’t think would need the bassinet but 5 months on still using it to get bub to sleep going to the park! Well designed so that even dummy like me can operate taking apart and putting back. However wheels are bulky and heavy take up whole trunk space in car. Good ventilation and can peek on bub while pushing. Bassinet cushion not completely flat and does get dusty.

Purchased in November 2019 for $699.00.

So glad we chose Redsbaby

Love our metro2 pram. Bub was comfortable in bassinet and pram accessories and transitioning easily. Have taken pram on/off road with no problems. Accessories are great and storing is verrrry easy.

Purchased in September 2019.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Love my Metro - don’t leave home without it!

We love the Metro 2. It is lightweight, however the perfect size and with a great basket underneath. We have taken this pram in many different settings and never had any issues regardless of the terrain. The add-ons such as the shade/spf cover has been great when putting our bub to sleep in the pram to avoid distractions and protect her from elements etc.
Overall we are very pleased with our purchase.

Emma F.

Emma F.Illawarra, NSW

Functional and Stylish!

Purchased in October 2019.

Verity P.

Verity P.asked

METRO2

Hi there, I have owned and used my metro pram for two years now and the base will not click into lock all of sudden. There has been no damage incurred to the pram and is in good condition, this has just randomly started Happening? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hi Verity,

Thank you for reaching out. Please email our customer care team on info@redsbaby.com.au with a short video of what is happening when you fold your METRO pram so we can assist in resolving this for you ASAP.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Angie

Angieasked

METRO2

Hi there, can anyone tell me the difference between Metro 2 and Metro 3? (including are the seat dimensions the same? )
I was gifted a second hand metro and not sure which model. I want to purchase accessories.

Hi Angie,

We can assist in identifying the METRO you have if you have the batch number (located on the rear axle of the pram). Most of the accessories for the METRO ³ will fit on existing METRO's - the ones that may not would be the zip on accessories like the sunshades and insect nets.

If you would like more information - you can email your batch number to info@redsbaby.com.au and our customer care team would be happy to assist.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Caitlin G.

Caitlin G.asked

METRO2

Anyone else have a terrible squeaky problem with their 2018 metro2 stroller? With every push or movement it has a horrible squeaky sound.

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you for getting in touch. Whilst prams can make noises from time to time, these shouldn't be persistent. We recommend applying silicone spray to the moving parts of the frame, wheels and brake roughly every 8-12 weeks to avoid any friction and sand and dirt getting caught in the mechanisms. If this doesn't resolve the noise, please reach out to the warranty team via our website and they will be able to assist.

RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Compare all 3 Redsbaby Metro
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid