Listing monitored by Redsbaby

• Suitable for Running Yes (101) · No (118)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Vicci27
Vicci27Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy and light to carry

We picked this pram as it was one of the lightest to lift into a boot and it doesn’t disappoint. Handles very well on all terrain such as beach pebbles and dirt tracks as well as the usual footpaths.
Very easy to clean and very durable

Purchased in May 2018 for $649.00.

Emma B
Emma BPerth, WA

I have brought two over my time and love them. Best prams on the market.

This pram is so easy to use and is extremely light weight. I had brought other in the past and ended up 2 of these prams. Best prams ever, highly recommend them.

Purchased in February 2021 for $499.00.

Marilia L.
Marilia L.Sydney, NSW

Squeaky wheels after a long walk in the sun

Purchased in March 2020.

Elisabeth R.
Elisabeth R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing single pram. Its very luxurious

Iam very happy with the Metro it meets my needs as a single pram. The features for the price point having tested out other prams what was great it was the little things that i feels the reds baby do best like the handle bar belly bar the fabric even the keys wallet phone caddey was great. The seat belts and the covers even the seat on the metro is a really nice and hands down the best bassinet that i could find on the market. The pram felt nice very luxurious compare to other prams. The fabric i found was nice The colour choice was cool too . I highly recommend the metro as a single pram. It was finer details of pram that i loved

Purchased in May 2019.

Jade
JadePerth, WA

Value for money

Love the pram. It has all the bells and whistles but at an affordable price. Easy to fold and unfold, big wheels that can travel on most terrains and baby feels comfortable all the time. Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2020.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
SDoobs
SDoobs

Great pram

The Metro2 handles fantastically, easy to get in and out of the car, great storage underneath! Bassinet was really handy with a newborn. We’ve had no issues at all. Highly recommend!

Purchased in January 2020.

Lindsay
LindsaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great pram

Purchased in October 2019 at Redsbaby.

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!! Easy and practical

Ease of Packing & Storage
Manoeuvrability
We love this pram. It is easy to put together, easy and smooth to move around even with one hand and our baby seems very comfortable in it.
Would definitely recommend to anyone.
My baby Love it.

Purchased in March 2020 for $300.00.

Ellie S.
Ellie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ticks all the boxes!

We love our Metro2. My partner and I are both around 6ft tall and don’t find the stride too short for us. Love that you can rock the break on and off from the top, the basket and easy fold are what wins it for us though. It goes down and pulls back up so easily and the basket space can easily fit a small shop or two bags.
I highly recommend it!

Purchased in January 2020 at Redsbaby for $350.00.

The perfect pram!

This pram was suggested to me by a friend who used Jive2.
So far the pram is awesome! Both the bassinet and pram seat are comfortable. My baby has no issue sleeping in them during walks. The bassinet adaptors are very handy! As described, they fit our britax capsule perfectly. This feature is great, as I can take my sleeping baby out of the car in the capsule, attach the capsule to the pram and do errands without waking him up.
The pram is easy to navigate, even on bumpy surfaces. The front wheels can be locked straight which is great for jogging. Footbreak is easy to use.
The basket size is generous, can fit around 3 shopping bags.
Overall we’re happy with the pram.

Purchased in December 2019 at Reds baby online store.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

So glad we made the switch to Redsbaby!

Fabulous and modern with the biggest basket ever. Great maneuverability with smooth transitions onto most surfaces. Super comfy for bub and love the 3 stage recline function. So many great features.

Purchased in February 2020 at Redsbaby.

We love our Metro2!

We love this pram - it's light, versatile and stylish. Adjustable for both my husband and me to push. The Grandparents find it easy to use too!! The basket is huge and the option to have the seat rear or front facing is a bonus. Our baby is still using the bassinet which he loves. The accessories have given us peace of mind in the sun/rain.

The only negative is that the pram organiser does not sit very well when using it with the bassinet, but once we start using the seat, I'm sure it will be fine.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for $750.00.

RVB
RVBDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Pram, Great Quality and Value for Money

After researching nearly every pram available on the market, I decided to purchase the Metro2 as a home pram and couldn’t be happier. It performs well on all different terrains, is sturdy, the basket is massive (one of its best features), and the seat has many great features with the expandable sun visor and various adjustable seat levels. It’s perfect for walks with bub, seems very comfortable and should last us many years to come. I am very impressed with the quality and it compares well with many other expensive pram brands on the market.

Purchased in February 2020 for $400.00.

AJC
AJCMonash 2904, ACT

Perfect fit for our family!

I found a few of my friends had Redsbaby prams, this allowed me to 'test drive' before I bought! The pram is lightweight, flexible and easy to pull apart and transport. These were all key points in my research as I wanted something that could be used long term, as opposed to having to change prams as our child got older. We do a lot of walking and the pram creates an enjoyable and very comfortable means for our child with most activities we partake in; the Redsbaby adjustable handle also allows myself or my husband to comfortably use the pram at any time (we are significantly different heights!)
We thoroughly enjoy it!

Purchased in September 2019 at Redsbaby for $799.00.

The best pram

I get so many compliments about this pram. It is super stylish and practical. I regularly take the pram on walks, including pathed and off. Easy to maneuver, no matter the terrain. Over gravel can be a little bumpy but this hasn't stopped by daughter falling asleep on walks. Easy to open and fold away. Fits comfortably in my boot. Mesh creates good air flow on hot days and always great for bub to have a look around. The extra sun blocker for the bassinet is money well spent as it helps keep your baby asleep outside as well as running errands in shops for example.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for $635.00.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Redsbaby Metro reviews

Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.asked
METRO²

Hi i was wondering what is the difference between the redsbaby metro2 and metro3 is there a size difference? Like footprint of folded position to fit into the car boot? We purchased a metro 2 secondhand but other i have seen look smaller so unsure if there is a size difference?

Susana Martinez
Susana Martinez

New for 2020, the Redsbaby Metro3 updates on the already competent Metro2 compact pram. As a daily out-and-about pram, it does nearly everything you need with an effortless glide. Parent or world-facing seat or bassinet configurations gives options and a huge 10kg storage basket is more than enough carrying all that you need.

The fold is smooth and compact and small enough to fit in most cars; though carrying the bassinet may fill your boot quite a bit.

Overall it is a very competent compact sized pram that saves its best trick for last: the price. At $769 it undercuts its main rivals by a few hundred dollars.

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for reaching out. The major changes for the METRO³ were in the bassinet which was rediesgned to meet the standards for overnight sleeping when used with the bassinet stand (in accordance with ASTM F2194 and CFR 1218).

In terms of the stroller size, weight and function, these have stayed the same, we made upgrades to the fabrics and aesthetics of the METRO³ inlcuding the colour palettte.

I hope this helps.

Brooke - RB Team

Verity P.
Verity P.asked
METRO²

Hi there, I have owned and used my metro pram for two years now and the base will not click into lock all of sudden. There has been no damage incurred to the pram and is in good condition, this has just randomly started Happening? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hi Verity,

Thank you for reaching out. Please email our customer care team on info@redsbaby.com.au with a short video of what is happening when you fold your METRO pram so we can assist in resolving this for you ASAP.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Angie
Angieasked
METRO²

Hi there, can anyone tell me the difference between Metro 2 and Metro 3? (including are the seat dimensions the same? )
I was gifted a second hand metro and not sure which model. I want to purchase accessories.

Hi Angie,

We can assist in identifying the METRO you have if you have the batch number (located on the rear axle of the pram). Most of the accessories for the METRO ³ will fit on existing METRO's - the ones that may not would be the zip on accessories like the sunshades and insect nets.

If you would like more information - you can email your batch number to info@redsbaby.com.au and our customer care team would be happy to assist.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Compare all 3 Redsbaby Metro
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid