Sturdy and compact

Loved this pram overall, lightweight to carry and folds up to be nice and compact, it fit in the overhead compartment on the plane and was even narrow enough to wheel down the aisle.
Constructive feedback- I bought the newborn insert but the edges need to be a bit deeper as it didn’t hold my baby’s head in place so she often ended up in a diagonal position. It would be handy if some of the accessories could be compatible across other redsbaby models as we already have the jive so you don’t have to double up.

Purchased in August 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Perfect addition for any outing!!

We upgraded from another competitors travel stroller and found it just wasn’t strong enough! I can not fault our new Skip with extra storage space, stability & ease of folding is amazing!

Purchased in August 2019 for $350.00.

Wish i got it sooner!!

I had the jive and just decided I needed something a bit more compact as I don't use it every day anymore and I wish I got it sooner I love it, can definetly use it as an every day pram not just for trips away

Purchased in August 2019 at Website for $350.00.

The perfect travel buddy

We love our skip. It is so much lighter than our jive which we also love. I love that we can take it on planes and that our son is still so safe and secure in there even though it looks so much smaller than a regular pram.

Purchased in August 2019 for $370.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Perfect as bub gets older

We decided we needed a smaller pram for my 10 month old cause Im pregnant and my bigger pram was getting harder to deal with. Also space is becoming valuable in the boot of my car. Two friends had the skip and raved about it. I feel like I could have had this pram from birth but having it now is so great anway and it wasnt too expensive as a second pram. When bub was younger I would have liked a viewing window but with bub being older it doesnt matter so much. The quality is beautiful, and although my first was faulty RedsBaby customer service waa easy to deal with and they replaced it with no fuss. Highly recommend

Purchased in August 2019 for $340.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Love my pram. So easy to control through busy crowds and shopping centres.

Performance is great, very smooth to control and zip through tight places
Suspension is good and able to tackle hard services
My daughter loves the pram, very spacious and I love the canopy :)

Purchased in August 2019 at Redsbaby for $399.00.

Great stroller!

The Skip is a great, small alternative to a larger pram. It is small, light weight & easy to use. Been great for the grandparents. I wish the handles could lengthen though. We own a Jive 2 and loved it so much, we bought the Skip for the in laws. The folding size is really helpful for travel & my daughter can lie flat.

Purchased in August 2019 at Redsbaby .

First pram

I bought this pram after doing a little bit of research online, and without actually seeing it beforehand, but it has turned out to be great. My little one is only 3 weeks, but we have been going out with him around the neighbourhood daily for a couple of weeks now, and no issues so far. It folds down ~almost flat, so safe for a newborn with the insert. It's really easy to fold and put in the car, and I can't wait to travel with it.
There isn't really anything comparable in this price range in Australia so I reckon it's really good value for money.

Purchased in July 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Perfect for my mini-traveller!

I did a lot of research about which travel pram to buy, and decided upon the Skip and I am very happy with my decision!

It's so compact when folded up and the shoulder strap makes it easy to carry, which is handy as I'll be travelling on my own a lot of the time. It opens in one easy movement and is simple to fold down.

The pram is sturdy and easy to steer, and the basket underneath is a decent size considering it's a travel pram.

The pram itself looks so nice and my little one is nice and comfortable and happily naps in it, thankfully!

I also purchased the foot cover as we will be travelling in the winter and I'd reccommend getting one as it makes it nice and cozy and is great as it means I don't need to take a blanket!

Overall the Skip is such a great travel pram that is high quality, stylish and great value for money!

Purchased in September 2019 at Redsbaby for $399.00.

The perfect travel Pram!

The Skip Pram answered all my travel needs. Light and compact yet comfortable and roomy for bub. Our daughter is a big bubba and other travel strollers were narrow and uncomfortable for her. The Skip has been thoughtfully designed and has been ideal on road trips and plane travel. She happily falls asleep in this pram too - a testament to its comfort!
Even better - it comes with the support and guarantee of being a Redsbaby product so I know it is quality and any questions or concerns I have will be quickly answered by the team. Our main Pram is a Redsbaby Pram and we couldn’t be happier!

Love! Love! Love!

This pram is light, compact, easy to use and
Ideal for holidays. My son is 4 months old and can comfortably have his naps in the pram. The skip is an affordable pram with great value.

Purchased in August 2019.

Great travel stroller!

Great travel stroller. Light & compact & sturdy. Smooth to steer & manoeuvre. Seat is comfortably padded. Buckle is a little tricky at first to get use to. Storage under pram is a little shallow.

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Best Travel Pram on the Market!

I purchased the Redsbaby Skip for my 7 month old to take away on a family holiday to the Gold Coast! I was able to carry the pram on board and it folded down to compact size so I could put it in the over head compartment. Compared to a lot of other prams on the market, the Skip is easy to steer and maneuver which was a great change. My little one was happy with it and loved looking out at everything everywhere we went. I will be replacing my every day pram with a Redsbaby pram. Thank you for making travel so easy and convenient Redsbaby!

From One Extremely Happy Customer

Ease of Packing & Storage

Very happy with my purchase!

My 1.5 year old loves the Redsbaby Skip and is very content in it. It is so compacts and takes up so little space. It is so easy to fold out - I can do it one handed, and took only a little practice to master the fold down. The pram is so light and easy to turn and navigate narrow spaces. I got stuck at the supermarket one day with too many items, so I ended up going back for a trolley and folded up the stroller and storing in trolley for the rest of my shop - it’s that easy! The bottom compartment is sufficient, but the only thing I’d change would making that a little bigger.

Purchased in August 2019 at Online for $399.00.

Convenient, compact and easy to travel with a 5month old

After researching a lot of prams, I went with the Redsbaby Jive2. Due to my amazing experience with the customer service and the pram itself, redsbaby was at the top of my list when researching travel strollers.
Its convenient and light weight, which makes it easy when I’m travelling alone (dragging a suitcase behind me).
I compared a lot of travel strollers, and found a lot were advertised as travel strollers but didn’t fit domestic restrictions in weight or measurements. Although the skip doesn’t fit all the airline requirements (length/width) I have had not issue taking it onboard at the gate (I’ve always put into bag before boarding). It fits perfectly fine in the overhead luggage compartment.
Have highly recommended to friends, and have a few who also have the skip - can’t wait for our next adventure!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Redsbaby for $320.00.

Loving the Skip :)

We also own a bugaboo bee5 but have been using the Skip more frequently.

The Skip is compact, light, and is easy to maneuver. We can easily fit groceries and shopping bags, even two luggage in our boot together with the Skip.

The canopy is extendable and is large enough to protect little bub from the sun. I also bought the zip-on sun and sleep shade and find it extremely helpful in shading bub off the sun while still ensure air flow.

The seat also reclines enough such that bub can sleep in it.

Loving the Skip so far and will be bringing it on our first family holiday to Phuket next month :)

Purchased in September 2019 for $319.20.

Fantastic and so convenient

Absolutely love! We intended on it being just for travel but with how convenient it is, its a daily! Hans super comfy loves the sunshade & it wheels like a dream!

Purchased in August 2019 for $319.20.

Love it!

Love the pram, love the suspension and can't wait to use it! 1st time parents to be and so happy with the product! I think our child will be super comfy!

Purchased in August 2019 for $399.00.

Couldn’t be happier!

Recently purchased the Redsbaby SKIP for a trip away with a 4 month old. I purchased 7 days prior to leaving, along with the accessories required for a smaller baby. Everything arrived within 3 days, after customer service touching base to check in given I had made notes that we were leaving so soon.

We were able to carry the pram onboard with Qantas (one world alliance)

The pram itself is fantastic. High quality, sturdy, compact, light and looks great. The accessories are so practical reasonable priced - a nice change from other pram brands. We purchased the head support, SPF/privacy shade and the raincover.

The pram was great on all surfaces, including grass. Baby wasn’t bothered at all, and slept, so obviously a smooth and comfortable ride also.

I will definitely be looking at redsbaby for future prams. They are transparent in their sales pitch and product and they’re customer service is great too.

Thanks team.

Purchased in August 2019 for $300.00.

Just what we need!

We love the sleek and compact look of the Skip. It matches our Jive 2 Carbon perfectly. Now we have a Redsbaby for all occasions. Can't wait to go travelling!