Redsbaby SKIP

Redsbaby SKIP

• Suitable for Running Yes (17%) · No (83%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Best baby item i ever brought!!

I love this pram!! So lightweight and easy to handle! Folds so small and neat, my son loves to sleep in it and i love the long hood when he is snoozing.

Purchased at Redsbaby for A$399.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Brilliant travel pram. Nice and small and easy to fold up

Once you work out how to fold it up it was great. Perfect for trips as it was much smaller than our other pram to fit into the car. Highly recommend

Purchased in December 2019.

Stephanie C.

Stephanie C.South East Queensland, QLD

• SKIP

Very satisfied! Overall a wonderful compact pram

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for A$464.33.

Bluesmoothie

BluesmoothieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great lightweight stroller

Love this stroller.
We use it with the foot muff during winter and my little boy is so comfortable in it.
We also use the zip on sun shade and love it.
Perfect lightweight stroller for using locally around the house.

Only gripe is that one side unfolds if you pick it up with one hand, it doesn’t all fully lock together.

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for A$399.00.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic compact pram

I’m so happy with my Redsbaby Skip.
I use it with my Grandaughter regularly and find it performs well when we walk on both sealed pavements and rough ground.
I love the way it folds compactly so it doesn’t take up much room in my boot and also has a decent sized basket.
It is a really sturdy and stable pram whilst still being very compact and our 17 month old is very comfortable for our walks. Her main pram is a Jive 2.

Purchased in October 2019.

Can’t fault it!

Stylish and comfortable for my little babe. Amazing to travel with. Never had an issue folding it up and popping into aircraft overheads. Easy to carry and unfold to set up!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$399.00.

Sarah

SarahNorthern Region, NSW

Zero regrets buying the SKIP

We had a big overseas holiday coming up last Christmas with my 8 month old so I was searching online for weeks reviewing strollers, going back and forth between brands. I was looking for something I could take as carry on for the plane, was lightweight, had good storage, a big sunshade, easy to manoeuvre and was comfy for day sleeps out and about. The SKIP ticked all these boxes and it’s been brilliant! It’s now become my every day pram and fits perfectly on the floor between the car seat and the front passenger seat. I have my whole boot back. I’m a very happy Redsbaby customer and my daughter is very comfy in her SKIP.

Purchased in December 2019 at Redsbaby for A$320.00.

Rachel

Rachel

Become my everyday pram

I absolutely love this pram, so much so it has mainly become my everyday pram. Being pregnant it is so much lighter and easier to get out of the car. I couldn’t live without it

Purchased in November 2019 for A$399.00.

Rimea

RimeaVictoria

Absolutely amazing, can fold easily and bring it anywhere with you, kids love it ! And so do i.

Very comfy for the kids, easy to monoeuvor around, i've even used it at the beach and it was absolutely awesome. You definitly dont kill your back as its so light weight. Great product.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$400.00.

Jade M

Jade MSydney, NSW

• SKIP

Best stroller I have EVER owned!!

This is the best pram/stroller I have EVER owned! It’s so easy to steer that I can do it 1 handed and the wheels have such great movement the stroller can do a full 360 turn one handed with total ease. Easy to use as a walking pram as it’s easy to steer over grass, paths, road etc. My son never complains about being uncomfortable in the pram and is happy in it for long periods of time. It’s so easy to fold up and down and stores so incredibly small!

Purchased in November 2019 at Redsbaby for A$320.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Love this stroller, wish I got one sooner

Super easy to use. Was the perfect travel pram especially changing mode of transportation regularly. It’s compact size and light weight made this easy. My daughter absolutely loves it so it’s clear that it’s comfortable for her.

Purchased in January 2020.

Fantastic travel pram

I’m so happy with the Skip, it’s easy to use, light and easily manoeuvrable. My now 18month old loves it! It takes up much less room in the boot than a regular size pram so perfect for road trips away.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$399.00.

Amy

AmyVictoria

Love this pram perfect for travel

This pram is so light weight and easy to take on board any plane. Is great For beach holidays as you put beach towels underneath in the basket and we take it down to beach with us perfect for my toddler to nap it in as well.

Best travel pram ever so convenient and light great to use at airport too highly recommend

Purchased in February 2019.

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Use over my Pram for daily outings

- light weight
- easy to fold (the tri fold helps it fold and still be stable)
- great recline
- for a travel stroller, good suspension
- wouldn’t recommend on rocky road/gravel, but have used on fine gravel and it’s been fine
- kept in boot for trips to the shops
- carry on ability on Australian airlines
- child is comfortable and sleeps in it

Purchased in August 2019 at Website for A$329.00.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Exceeded our expectations!

We bought the Skip for an overseas trip, however due to COVID we weren’t able to go... however we have still found many uses for our Skip anyway! We like it for our daily walk, ducking out to the shops quickly, and it’s compact enough to take on public transport too. It is so easy to fold and store as well as being really easy to steer. I honestly love this stroller and can’t fault it!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$349.00.

Love it, so handy!

We love this pram. It folds up so small that we keep it permanently in the boot of the car for quick trips to the shop. It steers very easily and my son seems very comfortable in it. Best on smooth paths, not so great for any ‘off-road’ / rough surfaces.

Purchased in December 2019 at Redsbaby for A$399.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Very good value travel pram, a stand out in a fairly crowded market

The pram is super lightweight, easy to fold and assemble and very compact. Much more comfortable than other comparable travel prams I’ve had experience with. Very easy to steer and manoeuvre and is suitable for use on most terrains. Happy with the extendable visor for sun protection.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Prams & Strollers for A$370.00.

Jen Giddins

Jen GiddinsSydney, NSW

Absolutely best baby product we have ever bought! Hands down an absolute life saver.

Purchased in October 2019.

Jacque

JacqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my SKIP! Perfect size for anywhere.

As an active family we are very satisfied with its performance on different surfaces. The suspensions do the job in putting bub to sleeps whilst on big walks. The recliner in the pram lays flat which is super useful for them power naps on the go.

Purchased in June 2019.

Great for Grandma. Lightweight easy to use

Light weight easy to use folds down and is compact. Stroller is easy to lift up into my car. As a Grandmother who enjoys walks with her grandchildren i was looking for a compact lightweight stroller that was reliable and safe. .

Purchased in June 2020.

Melissa H.

Melissa H.asked

Hi
I was wondering if you could please tell me how this pram goes on uneven surfaces, dirt roads, bush walking tracks etc?

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your email and enquiry about the JIVE and METRO . Redsbaby prams have been designed for Urban use and give great performance on all terrain i.e. going for walks over gravel, grass being out and about (sidewalks).

Our prams (METRO and JIVE) both come with four-wheel suspension, which are based on an internal spring system (within the front wheel housing and the rear wheel axle)

Other features of the wheels which provide best performance includes:

*Front swivel wheel locks: stability on uneven terrain and long distances
*Four wheel suspension: easy push and a smoother ride
*Four wheel design: optimum weight distribution, providing more stability on curbs and uneven surfaces

RB Team xx

Simon K.

Simon K.asked

SKIP

I'm worried that my son who's 14 months and 80cm will be too tall for the SKIP or will outgrow it quickly. Any ideas?

travelingmum
travelingmum

It may be best to try out the SKIP at one of their product demos to see how your son fits into it. The seat dimensions are on the website but my son, who is 12 months & 76cm, still fits in it fine.

Laura C.
Laura C.

Thank you travelingmum you are right about the Redsbaby website. All the information about their prams and strollers is readily available and there are many more helpful reviews. I personally found it to be more generous in size compared to some of the other compact strollers brands I tested. I chose the Skip because of its price, quality and the fact that its an Australian brand. Its very reassuring to me that I can call Redsbaby and a team member will always answer any questions I have.

RedsbabyRedsbaby

Hi Simon, Thank you for getting in touch. The SKIP is suitable for toddlers up to 20kgs. We have had some of the Redsbaby team use with their 3-year-olds who fit comfortably in the seat for sitting and also naps on the go. The SKIP seat is an open design and reclines to a flat position so that you can use from newborn through to toddlerhood.

We host demo days around Australia so you can come and see the SKIP in person. I have added the link below for you :https://redsbaby.com.au/attend-a-demo-day/

Please let me know if you have any questions at all - we are more than happy to assist.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Ange

Angeasked

SKIP

Hi I am interested in purchasing the skip stroller however does this stroller have your 30day trial? On the website it’s not listed in your 30 day trial section... thanks

Katie B
Katie B

Hi Ange, i don't remember seeing that as an option on their website. I'd say your best get would be to reach out to Redsbaby directly and check with them.

Hi Ange,

Thank you for your question. The 30-day trial only applies to our JIVE and METRO prams. The SKIP isn't included in this. We do host demo days and events across Australia so you can view the SKIP in person and test drive before you decide to purchase. I have added the link below but if you have any questions, please call the team on 1300 344 964.

Brooke - RB Team xx

Get an answer from our members and Redsbaby representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers