Reduce Home Loans

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (316) · Fixed Rate (11) · Split (7)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • Refinancing (177)
    • First Home (45)
    • Investment Property (30)
    • Second Home (25)
    • Renovation (2)
    • Home Construction (2)
  • Loan Term27.47 years (166)
  • Online Tools

Great rate for refinancing and great service

Dane provided excellent service and the rates are fantastic. I can recommend reduce home loans. The paperwork looks a bit overwhelming but the team will guide you through it. In the end low rates are the reward.

Loan used forRefinancing

Cheapest rate on the market, you can’t beat it!

Cheapest rate on the market, you can’t beat it! Great service, very responsive, highly recommend to anyone chasing the cheapest rate on the market, every % point adds up to save you $

Brad G.

Brad G.Southwest, VIC

Best decision I made in a long time!

Nick was fantastic from the start. He took time understand my complicated situation and tailored an approach that allowed me to protect my home, free up some cash while saving a heap on mortgage repayments through a market leading rate.

He worked hard behind the scenes to meet tight finance deadlines, escalating where needed, following up and keeping me informed along the way.
I would definitely recommend after my experience and would give 6 stars if I could!

Great value loans

Do yourself and your bank account a favour, talk to Reduce Home Loans, spend a little time doing all the paperwork and let them save you a bucket on your loan repayments. I refinanced a couple of loans to a much better rate. Stop thinking about it and give them a call!

Grant B.

Grant B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good home loan

All round a good experience switching to Reduce just the time it took to get the loan in place was the only negative , but the low rate makes it worthwhile.

Loan used forSecond Home

Jojo Mundackal

Jojo MundackalSydney, NSW

Great service provided

Very good service provided to complement excellent home loan rate. All costs were already mentioned upfront and there were no unexpected costs. I am very satified with the rate received.

Evie

EvieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good!

Saved heaps! Great customer service, lovely people and quick phone pickup! Only downside is the loan docs are more painful than from my bigger bank. But well worth the pain!

Solid home loan

Good experience for switching home loan. Happy with new percentage of my home. Found some communication with staff a bit repetitive and frustrating and the process took longer than anticipated.

Perfect for those who want a non complicated loan and a good rate

Reduce Home Loans are a very forward thinking loan provider, they are improving the application process after receiving feedback, proving their dedication to their customers.
I choose them for the low rates, meaning more money in my pocket.
Netbank is basic, but still has everything.
Perfect for those who want a non complicated loan and a good rate

Great Rate

It was a longer sign up process than expected, however overall we're very happy and think the rates provided are second to none. Also Reduce just confirmed over the phone yesterday that the latest interest rate cut will be passed along which is great news.

Ben M

Ben MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the rate

Very happy with the rate. Only wish we had refinanced with Reduce sooner. Leon was great in getting the pre-approval and approval. Communication and timeliness of responses from the Settlements Team could be improved. Overall we are very happy with the move although we are yet to hear if the latest interest rate cut will be passed on

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service.I am really satisfied with their service .They answer all your queries very quickly & help to fill all documents.The lower interest rate is best in the market. I WOULD definitely recommend them to my friends & colleagues.

Steve G.

Steve G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spot on peops..!

Great work Team Reduce..! The process took a while but we got there in the end and the interest rate is going to save us well over $6000 a year..! I am planning to recommend Reduce to everyone I know..!

Mark C.

Mark C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very low rates

I found the customer service very responsive whenever I rang with questions. There were no hidden costs and I could not find a better rate on the market and I looked very hard.

Loan used forFirst Home

Friendly helpful staff.

Great rates making it an easy decision to change. Happy to recommend to anyone reading. Process was not difficult, a little time consuming, but no different to any other financing.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Ben C

Ben CSouth West, WA

Great customer care and the best home loan rates

Great customer care, very personal and fantastic lending rates. The lender was easy to deal with. I'd highly recommend reduce home loans for anyone applying for a home loan. A++++

Jags

JagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowest rate

Helped to find lowest interest rate and good. little delayed in process. evaluation fee gone up little. but otherthan that i am happy to recomend reduced home loans to my anyone.

Matty R.

Matty R.South East Queensland, QLD

Painful and unorganised

Loan used forRefinancing

Great experience with reduced home loans. Best rate on the market and the process to get my loan approved was a breeze. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a home loan.

Loan used forFirst Home

MohamedVictoria

A Fantastic broker efficient, reliable extremely professional and very experienced. Honest all the way

Very honest and experienced . Very professional and knows his products really well. Very helpful and precise . Recommended to others who said the same. The best broker in 21 yrs. Excellent customerservice

Loan TypeSplit

Jackie

Jackieasked

Hi I currently bank with CBA and have my current mortgage for my home and for a land. I am currently planning to buy a house and land package and sell my current house. We also have 2 car loans. How can I work this?

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi Jackie, thanks for your question. Give us a call on 1300 733 823 and you can chat directly with our Finance Managers who can discuss options tailored to your situation. Otherwise, you can email your query to info@reduceloans.com.au with details of your situation and our Finance Managers will get back to you.

Rajasked

When will the recent RBA cut be passed onto your existing customers?

Mohamed

I was told it will be passed on straight away.

Raj

Their rates have been slashed only for new customers, not existing ones. I emailed their customer service team & got the response that they cannot confirm yet & are still coordinating with the funder. Dunno how much longer that's going to take.

Craig
Craig

I’m sure if rates were going up they would pass on the rate increase immediately! I wasn’t aware that ‘variable’ rate product meant it can go up but not down!
Given I have the exact same product as the one they are advertising as 2.44% online, how can it be ethical that they charge us a different price??

bmarshall

bmarshallasked

When will the RBA cut from this week be transferred to existing customers?

Debstar