Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Daniel
Daniel

Got exactly what was promised

We got a great deal on our home and investment property loans. Bryce guided us through the application process which was quick and straight forward. We had a great customer service experience throughout the process.

fyrefli
fyrefliSydney, NSW

Best rates out there!

The refinance process was lengthy and there were a few hiccups with settlement that were stressful, but our finance manager Leon was great, always responded quickly and sorted out all the issues in the end, and was def all worth it to get such low interest rates, we are now saving over $1000 per month from our previous loans! Super happy we made the switch.

Amanda Morgan
Amanda MorganPerth, WA

Worth the effort!

So glad we made the move to Reduce. The refinance process was lengthy and but in all honesty, it was worth the effort! Can't believe how much money we are saving on our mortgage!

Clera
CleraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Rates and Service!

I have a low credit score and they helped me find a loan with a great interest rate! Overall process was super easy and they gave me peace of mind and it was the most stressless loan application process I have been through! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you!

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great service, Single point of contact

I dealt with Leon from start to finish and his service back to buy his team was great. Despite having a complicated refinancing package the team were able to exceed my expectations by offering me an even lower rate product than what I had requested for.

Todd
ToddSydney, NSW

Great service, easy process. I've had loans done through brokers before and the process through reduced was the easiest I've had by far. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good low home loan rate.

Good experience

good customer service, nice and lovely people to talk to. I did have to make a few phone calls to move thing through for the deadline of settlement. thank you

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Paige
PaigeSydney, NSW

Competitive!

Reduced Home Loans gave us a competitive rate when we restructured our loan. The process was very smooth and stress free. The customer service we received from our broker was great, although he was a bit tricky to get hold of at times, he always returned our calls eventually. We knew the cost of restructuring from the beginning and there were no hidden fees.

great results received

great results received although the process took quite a bit of time (nearly 1 months after all documents are in place including valuation). So definitely recommend those who are not in a rush for lowest rates solutions. Communication wise was good, support and broker allocated were both responsive to keep things updated. A good tip for those wanting to fast track progress is to be activate rather than passively wait.

Great homeloan

Was an easy process to get this mortgage everyone at Reduce were very helpful and worked hard to get things in place even with a reduced timeline.
The website is basic but has all the function you need
The rate is unbeatable and will save me $1000's :-)

Amit Singh
Amit SinghSydney, NSW

Excellent and timely service.

The team at Reduced Home Loans were expectional in manaing our home loan. Our account manager and his team not only helped with securing the loan but also managed to combine and reduce our interest rates on a number of investment properties.
Highly recommended.

Amit Singh.

Daz
DazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value home loan

From pre approval right through to the settlement Jackie from Reduce home loans keeped us update during every step. We did have some issues due to current lockdown in NSW but would still highly recommend them for a loan.

Refinancing

Most competitive home loan comparison rate I could find at the time of refinancing. People need to start looking into online lenders as they offer far superior options to the major banks.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Maria D.
Maria D.Sydney, NSW

Best interest rate for our needs and easy to deal with

Dane at Reduce was fabulous to deal with. He was fast to respond to our requests and worked hard to obtain the best rate. We have used Reduce previously and didn’t hesitate to return for a second loan a few years later. I have so far referred them to a few mates.

leelo
leeloNorth Queensland, QLD

Great rates & customer service, just need time to process the loan

Dane was great and helped us find the products we needed and kept us up to date. The rates are great. Reduce just need to work on their processing time to make sure the loans go through before settlement date. We were able to work around this. Thanks Dane.

Loan TypeFixed Rate