Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Sabrina Williams

Sabrina WilliamsVictoria

Don’t loan to Rural Areas !! ACCC need to know about this ....

Spoke with lovely chap at Reduce only to learn if you are in a certain postcode ie: rural you won’t meet the lenders criteria so cannot apply for home loan.

Paul S

Paul SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My cheap rate just got cheaper

I had a great experience in refinancing with Reduce. I would like to thank the whole team who seem to bend over backwards to help me plus it was a fantastic surprise to receive the full RBA rate cut considering my last bank didn’t give me anything and the major banks also didn’t pass on anything. Best decision we made, I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner we’re now saving $360 a month. I’ve already recommended Reduce to friends and would recommend Reduce to anyone!

Loan used forRefinancing

Great product, great rate, great service!

Great product, great rate, great service! I spoke to numerous providers and Reduce offered the best product and were engaged and proactive in finding the best possible solution. Would use again!

Great experience!!

I would like to thank Nick Freney for assisting me to negotiate a better deal with my bank. I sent him an email and he was very efficient, he spent approximately 45 minutes on the phone to find the best options according to my needs, objectives, and financial situations. He is easily contactable, friendly with a warm attitude. He negotiated the best deal very quickly, and I must admit that I am extremely happy with the outcomes, no doubt, he has been exceptional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Nick!!!

David wiley

David wileyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience ever stay clear of these scammers

NHD

NHDSydney, NSW

unhappy with home loan manager !

Loan used forFirst Home

A streamlined process with great communication

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Jess

Jess Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A painful process made easy

Nick Freney worked with me on refinancing 2 of my loans
And not did he just get me the best rates possible he also made the process less painful with quick correspondence and step by step updates during the process
That being said they do need to create a banking app

Very happy.

Everything progressed smoothly. Was kept well informed of progress. Everything that was promised was delivered. They're even passing on the full rate reduction just announced by the RBA. Website is a little clunky but it's not too much of an issue.

Prashant

PrashantSydney, NSW

Click and Done

First of all I would like to thanks Bryce. As soon as I showed my interest to switch my loan, he was there to support meat every stage. It was a quick process and everything was settled in a month. The online process is so cool you just need to provide your documents and it keeps you moving towards your approval. The support team is awesome. It was a great experience and I got my best rate.

Great rates!

They have much lower rates compared to the mainstream banks. I am saving hundreds of dollars on interest per month after refinancing with Reduce Home Loans. Refinancing has definitely paid off.

Edson S.Perth, WA

Great rate and customer service

Excellent customer service, Reduce Home Loans team provided the best mortgage rate in the market. I was paying 4.32% with Macquarie bank and now I am paying only 2.49% with them. Thank you Guys!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Chris

ChrisPerth

Terrible

it took over 3 months for to finalise my loan. They lost the paperwork twice and I had to supply the same information to different people in the process, multiple times. The fees are far too high and when you ask for a breakdown you dont get a reply or the information. Was meant to receive an email or call to setup my loan with 24-48 hours. After 6 days I have nothing and no-one will reply. Processes are flawed and inconsistent, customer service is terrible and they cant organise or preform a simple task. If it was possible to give you 0 stars I honestly wouldn't hesitate in doing it.

Communication was good

- Our representative was available when needed with flexible times to suit my working hours
- The interest rate did increase from the original rate provided on two occasions throughout our application process in .1% increments, with a total .2% increase from original rate provided, which wasn't ideal

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

Good rate and responsive service

Excellent customer service, best rate available and very responsive. Made a complex process simple to navigate. Offered some good ideas that allowed us to structure our loans in a cost effective way. Highly recommended.

SUSANNE

SUSANNESouthwest, VIC

Low rate and well managed process

Fantastic low interest rate on investment property 2.79% makes it an option you have to consider.
Well managed by the account manager and I was regularly kept up to date. I'm finding it s very hard to be critical as the communication was excellent and my request to change from 45 days to 30 days settlement was accommodated.
Would 100% recommend and I would definitely use again.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Monica VA

Monica VAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy & fast

As a FHB I was quite stressed about the loan application process and deadlines. David got my loan pre-approved and final approved within less than one month! He also helped me negotiating a rate and package suited for me. Thank you! I found the process quite simple, easy and smooth. Definitely recommend.

Perfectly suited to us

The staff were prompt in their responses and factual. We received a great rate with flexibility to pay the loan off early. The system is easy to use. Our only issue - was with the nitpicking repetitive detail of information required throughout the approval process. Once it was approved all went well and we are happy with the resulting service.

Alex Vais

Alex VaisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Great communication and follow up but turn around time was slow from lender. Due to this documentation became outdated and requested multiple times. Great product and fantastic rate. Overall very satisfied with Reduce Home loans.

Sss

SssQueensland

4 stars!

Great customer service
Always followed up with us on every matter along the way
Very good rates
Always very helpful and Always willing to help
Consultants were easy to talk to