Regal Sleep Solutions Physical store

Regal Sleep Solutions Physical store

VIC, SA

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (114)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (83%) · Not as advertised (17%)

Boots

Boots

Best sleep ever.

I bought this mattress as soon as I tried it in the shop. Honestly, the best bed I’ve ever slept on. Great staff at the City Cross shop: very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

Store LocationCity Cross Adelaide

No service

Walked into store and wandered around looking at different mattresses. The sales person did not acknowledge or approach me. He just stayed behind the computer at the desk. I’m very disappointed, as I have been recommended by my osteopath to go to regal sleep.
I’m in the market for a Queen and single mattress. I will now go elsewhere, where I will be a valued customer.

Store LocationFrankston homemaker centre

Great Service..great bed

Mardi from My Barker Store exceptionally good with her knowledge on bedding. No sales push and easy to deal with. Delivery guys were very helpfull in all aspects. Would certainly recommend Regal.

Store LocationMy Barker
Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks to Raegan for her advice and friendly service.

Thanks to Raegan for her advice and friendly service. She was very patient and assisted me and my children to choose the right mattress at an affordable price. Great job.

Vandana

VandanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful service, amazing quality.

Was referred to Regal Sleep Solutions by my physio after a car accident. Booked to have a mattress & pillow fitting. Raegan was not only knowledgeable, but kind, and fitted me with my injuries & pain in mind. Mattress & pillow combination are amazing, and have reduced a lot of my neck pain. Delivery guys were also super lovely, and made the whole process seamless.

Kiera

KieraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melbourne made quality!

Jenarae

Jenarae

Great Service

Found buying the mattress and base a pleasant experience. The sales consultant( Suzy) was knowledgeable, not pushy, gave us the information and time to decide what we wanted. The store was set out very well. As we were were buying for our 14 year old Grandson Suzy also included him in the conversation and decisions. All very happy, thank you.

Store LocationSouth morang.

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great beds great staff

Accidentally ran across the shop in Nunawading and was pleasantly surprised how good the beds were, finding a perfect bed for us. Thanks to Sam for her help & expertise, your amazing.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond customer service

We were walking past the shop and went in as we had been talking about getting a new bed for too long. We had a chat with Samantha and got all the information we needed in clear discussion not a sales pitch.
We bought exactly what we needed to suit our needs.
When we had an issue with the delivery at our end Samantha called us back on her day off to make sure it was able to be sorted so we got our delivery before Xmas.
Customer service plus plus and follow up like it used to be.

Store LocationNunawading store Victoria

Great service with a smile

Today I got my mattress chosen with some great friendly and expert help from Sam. She went out of her way to find the right fit at the right price even after I changed my mind and changed my order. The mattress is fantastic! Thanks Sam

Great service and advice

Anthony was extremely helpful in providing excellent knowledge and sound advice for the purchase of our new mattress. Delivery was prompt and at the time advised. Would highly recommend regal solutions.

Store LocationBrighton East

First class service and staff who know what there talking about.

Excellent service from both Michelle and Matthew at the Springvale store regarding a mattress swap over. Very happy with how helpful they were especially Michelle. Highly recommended this store for anything bedding related.

Store LocationSpringvale

Unhappy

UnhappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

Store LocationMt Barker South Australia
Tim S.Regal

Hello, we are so sorry to hear that you have not had a wonderful experience with your mattress. We pride ourselves on having Raving Regal Fans, please call me to discuss further so that I can resolve this for you.
Tim Simon - 0424 599 764

Wonderful service.

Just before Christmas we purchased two single beds from the Colonnades store, the service was
absolutely wonderful, Heather is a very helpful lady. As my husband has Parkinsons the first mattress
was to soft so we had to change it. The ladies both Heather and Sharon were wonderful and nothing
was to much trouble. The delivery came on time both times and the fellows were very pleasant and
polite. Thank you very much for making it a good shopping experience

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationColonades-Noarlunga. South Australia.
Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New regal bed helped solve long term muscular issues

Jenine at Regal Highpoint has been super helpful to us. She advised us that the Healthy Life Classic would be the best for my long term shoulder and hip issues. She was right. We then wanted to try the firm version so we did that and went back to the Classic which we now love. She was patient and professional. Highly recommend Regal!

Store LocationHighpoint
Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality matress and beautiful service

quality Australian Made quality matress, excellent service and plenty of varieties that you can choose, I bought 1 queen size one,then I bought another on a week later, we like it

Store LocationNunawading VIC

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent mattress and customised base

This is a fantastic mattress and I did not purchase the top of their range either, rather the middle of it. I am so happy with it and they were even able to customise my bed base that I also bought from them to the colour I wanted. You can certainly pay the same or a similar price for many worse Made in China mattresses than what I paid for mine.

Fantastic service

I went to Regal Sleep Solutions recently because I had to purchase a bed for my particular health needs. Michelle the staff member was not only knowledgeable in all of the products but knowledgeable in every particular need that I required to get a comfortable bed to suit myself. I felt I was served with patience, kindness and honesty.
If you need a bed that is going to last and suitable for your individual needs, I would go to Regal Sleep Solutions

Store LocationSpringvale

Sincere thanks Bronte!

Bronte in Camberwell store guided my husband and I in selecting the perfect mattress for us. Bronte was very knowledgeable about the range and considered our needs when advising us. Sincere thanks Bronte.

Store LocationCamberwell

Michael

Michael

Excellent Customer Service

I have a posture issue which I'm trying to rectify. I was advised to visit Regal Sleep Solutions (Brighton East) to get customized pillow support.
The customer support I received in finding the right pillow is honestly unparalleled. As a surprising bonus I was shown how to improve my sleep positioning. I can't express enough what a relief it was to receive such expert advice.
Thank you, so much, Janine.

Store LocationRegal Sleep Solutions – Brighton East