Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Frankston

Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Frankston

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Terrible. Avoid.

Absolute rubbish. Mattress collapsed after 8 months- we were each sleeping in a separate pit with a hard crest in between us. I developed pain in my lower spine and as the mattress collapsed further, neck pain (my pillow was more supportive than the mattress). Complained to Regal who repaired our mattress, but four months later mattress has collapsed again and Regal say there is nothing we can do. Emails to head office are ignored. 15 year warranty counts for nothing. Feel like Ive paid someone $2480 to give me a spinal injury.

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So helpful

The service at the Frankston store was very efficient, everyone there so kind. Kevin took the time to discuss what mattress would best suit me, and I'm happy to say that I found just the one I was looking for Highly recommend, thank you for your time!

Webby

WebbyBittern

Fantastic honest service

Thanks to the salesman “kevin” our choice was made on his sound knowledge of the product and was able to make us a best affordable package.

Shannon

Shannon

Best end to end customer service and high quality mattress

Amazing customer service and the best bed ever! Kevin was so lovely and helpful while I took my time figuring out which bed was best for me. In the end, I went for the top end beds endorsed by physiotherapists and doctors and it has been amazing. I can finally sleep on my back without it seizing up. Highly recommend their mattresses and knowledgeable, patient staff!

Shop LocationVIC, Frankston

Best store policies I've ever found

PBeattie

PBeattieAU

Don't walk past this shop!

If you are looking for a mattress mark my words do not walk past this shop. Kevin firstly is not only a wealth of knowledge on mattresses, he is honest and a great personality to boot. Thus far I have bought a super king bedhead, double mattress with box base and a king sized mattress and I have been nothing but impressed by the quality of products the excellent pricing and the awesome service. The delivery by Ben was flawless and just all round good blokes. I can't highly recommend this entire outfit enough.

You have a return customer!

Shop LocationVIC, Frankston

You will not regret making the commitment

If you have been delaying or putting off the purchase of a new bedroom suite for one reason or another like I did for two years, Stop and ask your self what for?
We spend on average one third of our life in bed so it makes perfect sense to make the commitment for our health and well being.
I did nothing for two years while I was having problematic sleep.
I didn’t realise to what extent or completely understand the bennifical attributes sleeping on the XD Ultimate would create.
My only regret being I should have bought the bed sooner because now I understand.
Discuss your options with Kevin at the Frankston store, you will not regret it.

Simon Adams.

DDH

DDHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful bed and service was five star - thank you Brett from Frankston store

A very satisfactory experience with no amount of time spared in assisting us with our choices. The bed is fantastically comfortable. We would recommend this brand to everyone. Thank you Brett from Frankston store.

Giovanna

GiovannaMelbourne

Loving my new mattress

I have had my Regal Matress for a few weeks now - I brought the firm in the Healthy range due to back and hip problems and I absolutely love it. I got it at a great price and wish I had got it sooner. Highly recommend checking them out.

A++++++

Excellent service - Maurie went above and beyond to assist me in what I needed; his product knowledge was exceptional!! Thank you so much. Highly recommend!!

mattresses

Kevin and team have been very helpful in trying to sort out our bed. After weeks of trying the suggestion was made to make a custom made one. First delivery was made prompt and both man were very helpful also in removing our old one. Unfortunately it still felt too hard so went back to the shop and they recommended a different top. Today
Terry and Yasho picked up the mattress and were very friendly. We are expecting our mattress back on Monday and hoping that it will be just what we need.

Shop LocationVIC, Frankston

Brilliant service, great prices, would absolutely reccomend

I went in with some idea of what I was looking for, but very little knowledge. By the time I had made a decision, I felt a lot better about knowing what I was getting, what set it apart from other comparable mattresses, and a general confidence that I was choosing the right mattress to get me through at least the next decade or so of my life. Kevin was incredibly helpful and friendly and his explanations were clear and concise - exactly what you would hope for!

Amazing customer service!

Thanks Kevin for being super honest with us and helping us find our new matress! Such a great customer service experience :) Jeremy and I can't wait until it arrives and we get to have some quality sleep again!

George

GeorgeMelbourne

Choosing the right mattress and pillows

Referral from a physiotherapist for a new mattress to better manage lumbar, spine, hip and shoulder pain caused by osteoarthritis. Kevin was very thorough in selecting the right product and the right pillows for each of us

Shop LocationVIC, Frankston

Another job well done by these guys, service and delivery was exceptional, well done guys. This was the 2nd time to use the Frankston store, much appreciated

Shop LocationVIC, Frankston

Honest trader with professional service

Excellent service in Frankston store. When one mattress was found not suitable, was promptly swapped over within one week. This honours their policy of 30 day free trial, although we were dubious first. Will definitely recommend them to our friends.

Fantastic Service & Amazing Product

I visited the store for a mattress referral and was extremely happy with the information and assistance from Kevin. I purchased the mattress and am loving how it has helped my backpain. I'm also in love with my new pillow designed for side sleepers. Thanks Kevin!

Rachelle S

Rachelle SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fabulous customer service

Thank you to Kevin for assisting us at the Frankston store. You were honest, fair & informed and we are really looking forward to trying out our new mattress ... and getting rid of the aches & pains!

Fantastic service!

Kevin gave great service and delivered on every promise. We ordered a custom size mattress to fit a bed that we bought in the states; Not a problem for Regal.

Brett

BrettMelbourne

Bedding.

Great customer service from Kevin at the Frankston store great smile and good information knows product well on the floor.