Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Nunawading

Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Nunawading

• Incentivised Review Yes (15%) · No (85%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (13)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks to Raegan for her advice and friendly service.

Thanks to Raegan for her advice and friendly service. She was very patient and assisted me and my children to choose the right mattress at an affordable price. Great job.

Vandana

VandanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful service, amazing quality.

Was referred to Regal Sleep Solutions by my physio after a car accident. Booked to have a mattress & pillow fitting. Raegan was not only knowledgeable, but kind, and fitted me with my injuries & pain in mind. Mattress & pillow combination are amazing, and have reduced a lot of my neck pain. Delivery guys were also super lovely, and made the whole process seamless.

Kiera

KieraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melbourne made quality!

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great beds great staff

Accidentally ran across the shop in Nunawading and was pleasantly surprised how good the beds were, finding a perfect bed for us. Thanks to Sam for her help & expertise, your amazing.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond customer service

We were walking past the shop and went in as we had been talking about getting a new bed for too long. We had a chat with Samantha and got all the information we needed in clear discussion not a sales pitch.
We bought exactly what we needed to suit our needs.
When we had an issue with the delivery at our end Samantha called us back on her day off to make sure it was able to be sorted so we got our delivery before Xmas.
Customer service plus plus and follow up like it used to be.

Store LocationNunawading store Victoria

Great service with a smile

Today I got my mattress chosen with some great friendly and expert help from Sam. She went out of her way to find the right fit at the right price even after I changed my mind and changed my order. The mattress is fantastic! Thanks Sam

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality matress and beautiful service

quality Australian Made quality matress, excellent service and plenty of varieties that you can choose, I bought 1 queen size one,then I bought another on a week later, we like it

Store LocationNunawading VIC

The customer is looked after.

Sue from the Nunawading store assisted me with sampling & finding the best fit mattress for me ensuring my spine was straight. She organised everything & made sure I was happy along the way in the whole process.

No fuss after deciding the mattress just wasnt for me.

Initially the mattress had a strong chemical-odour, but that faded. We decided to return the mattress under the 30day money-back-guarantee as it just didnt feel right. There was no problems in doing so. Glad we tried it regardless.
Sam from Nunawading was very helpful in offering suggestion before we decided.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationNunuwading
Anna

Anna

Great service!

Fabulous service from Sam Wickes at the Nunawading store. She understood our needs and was very attentive, knowledgeable about the mattress we required. My son plays a lot of sport and is quite tall so she directed us to the one which would support him best. He now cannot wait for delivery. Thank you Sue!

Store LocationHome HQ, Nunawading
Matty L.

Matty L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bed and great people!

My girlfriend and I were in the market for a new bed. After discussing some options together with some people, we went with our Chiropractors suggestion of heading down to Regal in Nunawading!
Reagan and Rob were delightful and helped us with the whole process. They asked heaps of questions to get a better understanding of what were looking for and left us to try each bed at our own pace! The whole process was really easy, and I can say, after sleeping on the bed for four months, that some mornings, I just don't want to get out of bed at all!
Thanks so much Reagan and Rob! Keep up the great work!

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a great experience!

We went on the weekend to the amazing Nunawading store and was attended to by Robert. He was absolutely fantastic and had a world of knowledge regarding these incredible beds! He wasn’t pushy and let us have our own time to think about what was best for us. We will definitely recommend Robert and the team to our family and friends! A great experience for such a big decision!

T Luong

T LuongGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We didn't know we need this so much in our lives

Store LocationNunawading - Home HQ

BecJTee

BecJTeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service experience

I was referred to Regal by my physiotherapist and the idea of purchasing a new bed to suit my back was daunting. But, Raegan at the Nunawading store was amazing! She was very knowledgeable, helpful and really funny! We are super happy and excited for the arrival of our new mattress. Thanks Raegan!

Fantastic Product.

Fantastic staff in store, spent lots of time helping me decide on a model suitable.

Sadly this would be 5 star if it was not for the lack of help when it came to picking up my order.

My housemate went to pick it up and he was just given it on a trolley and left to do the rest himself. Your staff really should have helped him getting it into his ute. It is not a 1 person job

Regal
Tim S.Regal

Perfect service at the nudawading store.

The girls at the nudawading homemaker store were extremely helpful and kind. Went in not knowing what I wanted and came out with a bargain and a perfect mattress.
Thank you!

Very comfortable mattress!

One of the most comfortable and good quality mattresses I have tried. The service from Sam and Natalie at the Nunawading store is excellent!

Can't wait

Sam was very helpful today. She gave us good advice and we where surprised that we can return the mattress if not happy within 14 days.

Comfortable dream sleep

Our purchasing experience was perfect. There is an excellent range of mattresses to choose from. I prefer soft and my husband prefers medium. Our indulgence plush mattress is to die for. Just right for both of us. It’s the most comfortable mattress we have ever slept on. We are so pleased with the mattress that we will return to Regal this week to buy another mattress, this time for our spare bedroom.

LeeL

LeeLBlackburn

So far, so good

Sam was very helpful today and we didn't feel pressured to buy something we didn't want. She gave us good advice and we are so grateful that we can return the mattress if not happy. We now have peace of mind.
Good to deal with an Australian company with a good reputation.

November 6th 2018 Update: Excellent service

We went into Nunawading Regal yesterday to change our spinal firm mattress over. Whilst it was better than the previous mattress we had, I thought I could find something with a higher level of comfort. We have now upgraded to the byron bay. There was no problem with the change over and staff were happy to assist. Hopefully we will have made the right choice now.

Outstanding!

Thank you so much Sam.

From the moment we met her, she made us feel at ease. Her professionalism and down to earth nature made selecting a mattress effortless. She was thorough & understood our needs. A true asset to Regal Sleep Solutions.