Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Springvale

Excellent customer service Eva and great product

A very knowledgeable, friendly and patient Eva got us an excellent deal at the Sprinvgale store. Answered all our questions and provided more insights that we were unaware of. Mattress was great, comfortable and came with a 15 year warranty.
Australian manufacturing and option of changeover within first 12 months.
Highly recommended.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationSpringvale

Great Customer Service Sue

We were served by Sue. She was very knowledgeable about the different products the store sold. She knew exactly what the beds were made from and the type of bed that best suited our requirements. She was very patient and answered every question we had.

Store LocationSpringdale Homemaker Centre

Terrific Customer Service

Looking for informed assistance around mattress options, and Lidia at Springvale store delivered in full. Rather than just pushing a purchase, Lidia was the all over issues relating to bedding / sleep comfort and explained everything comprehensively and trialled many options. So glad we stepped in to Regal Sleep to get this professional advice - if looking to get a mattress go the experts and don't bother with the usual furniture stores as likely they don't have this level of knowledge and passion !!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationRegal Sleep Solutions Springvale (Ikea Centre)

Amazing service

Just purchased a mattress today and I have to say that the service was better than all the other stores I went to.

Lidia was very informative (telling me things I didn't realise I needed to know) and genuinely wanted what was best for me, and for a great price. I'd recommend having a look at this place based on the service. I hope I'll have even more positive things to say once I've had some time to enjoy the mattress.

Thanks Lidia. Looking forward to my new bed. :)

Store LocationRegal sleep solutions VIC, Springvale

Can’t wait to get our new bed soon.

We needed a soft, plush mattress with support and went to Regal Sleep Solutions in Springvale. Lidia helped us tremendously and went through everything we needed to know. We were extremely happy with the service we got and can’t wait to get our bed very soon. Thanks Lidia.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic service!

The service I had with Lidia & Nav at Springvale regal sleep was fantastic! She was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable instantly. I would highly recommend shopping at regal sleep solutions if you want a quality bed frame and mattress. I am ecstatic with my purchase and service I received today. One happy customer!

Perfect sleep!!

Lidia from Regel Sleep Solutions in Springvale helped me find the perfect bed for my body structure! She was knowledgeable, professional and went the extra mile to help me find the perfect solution! Thank you for your outstanding service and assistance with my purchase!

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Great mattress, great price, great service

We were immediately welcomed on arrival and shown all the available options for a single mattress for our 3rd old sons first big bed.

Lydia was incredibly friendly and helpful in assisting us with our decision. She made the process quick, easy as painless with her tailored advice to our situation.

The mattress is really comfortable and should last our son well into his teenage years.

The price of the mattress was also very good, especially for the quality you get and delivery was no hassle too.

Thank you Lydia!

Great

Lidia was incredibly helpful at the Springvale store. The whole experience was very easy and we are so happy with our purchase

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Excellent customer service & value for money!

The girls at Regal in Springvale Home Maker Centre have made us very happy and satisfied customers today. They really listened to our needs and provided us with the best solution and not to mention price! We cannot wait to experience our new bed and look forward to visiting them again in the future. Thanks again for the great service girls :)

Very helpful service

Lydia at Springvale homemakers was so helpful when choosing a mattress. Her consultation was very thorough and helpful. Super friendly service and not pushy, highly recommended.

So happy!!

Very satisfied with the service and product examples. The customer service by Lidia was very helpful and generous. Would definitely recommend to people I know to come here.

Outstanding customer service.

Lydia was incredibly helpful, her knowledge is excellent and her customer service outstanding! Lydia was able to find a perfect fit. Highly recommend!!

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Amazing service and quality prouct

Outstanding service by Lidia correctly fitted us in the correct mattress and took time to explain the benefits of choosing the correct mattress highly recommend to anyone looking for a new mattress. all made local and from Australian products

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Springvale Store - excellent advice and service!

We had previously been to Regal to look at matresses, where we found the range was fanntastic. The store staff were not only very insightful, but also courteous and respectful. We chose a fantastic mattress, and the assistance we had from Nav as our final point of sale person was excellent. The matterss is truely luxurious, and has resulted in providing us a great nights sleep!
Highly recommended to those looking for not only a wonderful product, but also an education on why your mattress is so important!

Recommend this store

Lidia was extremely helpful and had very good knowledge. Looking forward to a great nights sleep. Very happy with their service.

Impressive service

Very good as we received extremely good advice and other options were demonstrated to help us with our decision to choose the best mattress for us. We are very grateful to Lidia who was very helpful and very professional in her advice.

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Wonderful Service, Comfy Mattress!

Nav was a wonderful help in our decision making. She provided a relaxed approach to the sell but was very knowledgeable. She paired us with exactly what we were after and we couldn't be more pleased!

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Very good service. Lidia was very informative, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Not too pushy and happy to let us try a few mattresses until we found what we both liked.
Good to get the option of replacement if it doesn’t suit us after 30 days. Would purchase here again based on service.

Hard sell really annoying

I was recently looking for a new mattress and went to Springvale Homemaker Centre because they have several mattress shops. I went to Regal first, and I was very impressed with their Exquisite plush mattress which I'll probably end up buying, but given it's a lot of money I made it clear that I would be going away and thinking about it. One of the sales assistants was really quite good, and unfortunately I didn't catch her name, but I would recommend her. The other one, however; who took over when she was on break was very into the hard sell and made me feel a little uncomfortable. I got the distinct impression that she didn't care whether I got the best one for me. I will be going back, probably to buy that mattress, but I'm thinking of going out of my way to a different store so I don't have to deal with her again. It's a shame; because most of the reviews seem to indicate that you sell a quality product and I'll probably be buying it anyway. In fact, I would probably be buying it faster if I didn't have to factor this in!